Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2069241 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by lillan042(f): 1:14am On Jan 13, 2020
mktinsight:

They need to upgrade all those markets in Onitsha. Incorporate them as a corporate body and get finance to upgrade and re-organize them as proper modern organized wholesale shopping streets/malls with conveniences like what you see in Asia and Middle East. Make it pleasurable and shoppers will come from far and wide.

Nice

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2020
See the house owner of Seaman group built in Nnobi

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2020
More

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 8:56am On Jan 13, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 9:24am On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=Anambralstson post=85751881][/quote]

Im impressed with house. Its not something I would have built if it was my money but it is still a very fine house

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obere4u: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

Wow. The man has great taste o

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Anambralstson:
More

Beautiful, except no vegetation.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Obere4u:

Wow. The man have great taste o

has
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obere4u: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
IDENNAA:

has

Daalu nwanne mmadu

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by marshman293: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
showing us somebody's house as development really shoes the high mediocrity u guys celebrate as development in the state
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by marshman293: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
shows
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
marshman293:
showing us somebody's house as development really shoes the high mediocrity u guys celebrate as development in the state

Abeg go weep for APC in your state and leave us alone.gringrin

We are not living for endless misfortune over there.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrap: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
marshman293:
[/s]

Do you bastard ever have something else to do with your miserable life than coming to this thread. Going through your posts since you joined Nairaland shows that almost all your posts are on this thread. Not that you are even from Anambra, so what concerns you with Anambra? Why not face your useless and worthless Imo state for once. Tell us about the new government in your useless state. Na so supreme court through the APC and PDP go dey scatter your state and continue to make it backward until una get sense. I spit on you.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Honestly after sighting luxury home at first I thought that was not Anambra state, but USA, because that was where I saw almost exact aesthetics......

Please Obiano should not relent in his Aku luo uno call, more of it.... Because is obvious Anambra is already reaping it's fruits.

Guys there is this unpopular prophet I know, for long I have known him, and his prophecies really do Happen as in like 4HD clearly... Honestly I do get scared of his Revelations because it must happen but sadly his Revelations comes scarcely... He shocked me when he said Biafra must happen sooner than we all think ...well let me stop there.

So brothers take our Aku Luo uno seriously and join Obiano to spread the message to our brothers out there.

Congratulations to the Mr Sea Man on his mansion.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by marshman293: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
finally hope is restored in IMO state
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrap: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
marshman293:
[/s]

Then go to your useless and worthless Imo state and leave this thread alone. We here doesn't even know that there's any state called Imo state. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XANDERBOY85: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
Anambralstson:

Brilliant!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by XANDERBOY85: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Armon:
Honestly after sighting luxury home at first I thought that was not Anambra state, but USA, because that was where I saw almost exact aesthetics......

Please Obiano should not relent in his Aku luo uno call, more of it.... Because is obvious Anambra is already reaping it's fruits.

Guys there is this unpopular prophet I know, for long I have known him, and his prophecies really do Happen as in like 4HD clearly... Honestly I do get scared of his Revelations because it must happen but sadly his Revelations comes scarcely... He shocked me when he said Biafra must happen sooner than we all think ...well let me stop there.

So brothers take our Aku Luo uno seriously and join Obiano to spread the message to our brothers out there.

Congratulations to the Mr Sea Man on his mansion.

Same here! shocked

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
marshman293:

Soon Imo state will over take Abia state in issues of Somalia and Iraq grin.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 15, 2020
-

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by iaamxavier(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2020
So no body wants to talk about the diapilated state of COOU ULI where student pay as much as 405k-140k as school fee?
No single electricity for the past 7years
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2020
iaamxavier:
So no body wants to talk about the diapilated state of COOU ULI where student pay as much as 405k-140k as school fee?

Are you schooling there to know all these?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrap: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2020
iaamxavier:

COOU main campus is at Igbariam and it is the best in SE, that is where the new beautiful administration is located and also 80% of academic activities takes place there. Uli campus is more or less an outreach campus but however government should do something about the fees and other sundry stuff.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Anambra Airport project site

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
More from Airport site Umueri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambralstson: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Massive work is going on there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Thanks for the update and pictures of the airport....

Waitoo....please can ANSG release the 3D rendering of the airport for us to actually make input and know what to expect....

Just like the AMC and what is physically done there

Since it is said is an airport city I want to see details squarely with the rendering, because I don't want an inferior and laughable construction. ANSG should construct something that befits Anambra people and our Ego..

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Problemkid1: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Chinno, keƱkeneme nwannem grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MXrap: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Problemkid1:
Chinno, keƱkeneme nwannem D

Tonybankz, kedu ije? Any new album? I will send your greetings to chino.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by iaamxavier(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Are you schooling there to know all these?

Yes I am so I know everything on Ground here
I don't want to upload pictures so as not to paint the Govt red
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by iaamxavier(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
MXrap:

COOU main campus is at Igbariam and it is the best in SE, that is where the new beautiful administration is located and also 80% of academic activities takes place there. Uli campus is more or less an outreach campus but however government should do something about the fees and other sundry stuff.

ULI campus was formerly the main campus before movement in 2006

I'm not even bothered about Serenity of the campus I'm just extremely bothered about the Basic social amenities the govt has refused to provide such as Electricity and even water at least
These are very substantial for every student schooling anywhere
Imagine where I'm in a school that doesn't have a night life experience or even night classes because of lack of electricity and gate closes by 9PM its really pathetic over Here. The most painful part is the Huge amount of fee

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.