Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2061861 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2020
mktinsight:

You don't know half of what you are talking about. First you said it was a private project and then erroneously said Nestoil has connected a pipeline from OB3. FOR YOUR INFORMATION OB3 is a FEDERAL project whose major customers are in Lagos, the power plants in Ogun and Abuja and Kaduna that AKK is supposed to supply. Nestoil to date FAILED to lay the section under the River Niger (it was re-awarded earlier this year to Chinese giant CPPC).

Again, if you don't know ask. If the Anambrarians that run Nestoil and Seplat are unwilling to build a pipeline to Anambra what does that tell you? It is an expensive venture that needs government funding. Like I said earlier its unfortunate that the Eastern governors and entrepreneurs tend to go it alone instead of fighting for interests of our people.

Energy is power. Transport is Power. Until our Igbo governors and senators understand the importance of GROUP INTEREST ADVOCACY the East will remain in darkness and with rubbish infrastructure. GROUP INTEREST is advocating that all major cities in the EAST are interconnected with proper federally funded highways, railroads and electricity infrastructure to draw a LARGE number of investors.

No need wasting my precious time with you, It's Monday, I can see you have psychological problem, you never see any thing good from east, for you to believe Seplat Anoh gas pipeline and power plant will go for western market instead of east clearly shows you are not normal, Seplat has a 45% working interest in OMLs 4, 38 and 41 which are located in Edo (OML 4) and Delta (OMLs 38 and 41) States, their gas from these fields feed Escavous pipeline, Seplat Anoh gas project is targeting eastern region, I clearly heard him when Seplat team visited Imo state governor, ABC Orjiakor is a member of Southeast regional development company, they know their target, like I said today is Monday, no need wasting my time with doubtful mind whose reasoning is programmed against any good development in Igbo land.

You can read more about the company below

https://southeast.ng/about-us/the-leadership/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 13, 2020
You are a certified illiterate idiot that hides under the banner of Anambra. I have friends at Shell, Seplat and others. Go and learn to read and stop parroting false statements.

post=91658666:

No need wasting my precious time with you, It's Monday, I can see you have psychological problem, you never see any thing good from east, for you to believe Seplat gas pipeline and power plant will go for western market instead of east clearly shows you are not normal, Seplat has a 45% working interest in OMLs 4, 38 and 41 which are located in Edo (OML 4) and Delta (OMLs 38 and 41) States, their gas from these fields feed Escavous pipeline, Seplat is targeting eastern region, I clearly heard him when Seplat team visited Imo state governor, ABC Orjiakor is a member of Southeast regional development company, they know their target, like I said today is Monday, no need wasting my time with doubtful mind whose reasoning is programmed against any good development in Igbo land.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2020
Just look at this hopeless frustrated buffoon calling someone names. I still don't know what you kept on this thread that has nailed your ass here. The person you are insulting opened this thread, why not go and open yours and leave us in peace. You can see that everyone here have rejected you and your demonic sadistic posts. Your inputs are useless and worthless, it is not needed. Go home and fix your miserable life, we don't need your advice here. Tufia

[s]
mktinsight:
You are a certified illiterate idiot that hides under the banner of Anambra. I have friends at Shell, Seplat and others. Go and learn to read and stop parroting false statements.
[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2020
You have stated the fact.

post=91658666:

No need wasting my precious time with you, It's Monday, I can see you have psychological problem, you never see any thing good from east, for you to believe Seplat gas pipeline and power plant will go for western market instead of east clearly shows you are not normal, Seplat has a 45% working interest in OMLs 4, 38 and 41 which are located in Edo (OML 4) and Delta (OMLs 38 and 41) States, their gas from these fields feed Escavous pipeline, Seplat is targeting eastern region, I clearly heard him when Seplat team visited Imo state governor, ABC Orjiakor is a member of Southeast regional development company, they know their target, like I said today is Monday, no need wasting my time with doubtful mind whose reasoning is programmed against any good development in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Armon: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2020
Wow so many suggestion...about gas pipeline.

I believe these are the summary of the facts.

1. Aba and Imo has developed gas I believe, but Anambra hasn't ....not yet.

2. Since developing gas in Anambra is more vault breaking we choose to run a pipeline from already developed gas and the closest is IMO through interested power companies like century, seplat etc.

3. Thirdly that running such pipeline from the location of the developed gas in IMO is still capital intensive that the energy companies can't afford.

4. Also through Century power sought for financial backing from business men in Nnewi as an interested party funding to pool resources to actualize this project was also unrealisable.

5. Then is a dead end ....so what it reads is that there is no funds to execute this power project.

6. The FG is not willing or interested in assisting south East to connect gas as it did for Lagos etc.

I believe these are the controversies.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2020
Armon:
Wow so many suggestion...about gas pipeline.

I believe these are the summary of the facts.

1. Aba and Imo has developed gas I believe, but Anambra hasn't ....not yet.

2. Since developing gas in Anambra is more vault breaking we choose to run a pipeline from already developed gas and the closest is IMO through interested power companies like century, seplat etc.

3. Thirdly that running such pipeline from the location of the developed gas in IMO is still capital intensive that the energy companies can't afford.

4. Also through Century power sought for financial backing from business men in Nnewi as an interested party funding to pool resources to actualize this project was also unrealisable.

5. Then is a dead end ....so what it reads is that there is no funds to execute this power project.

6. The FG is not willing or interested in assisting south East to connect gas as it did for Lagos etc.

I believe these are the controversies.
Read more about Seven energy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2020
Seven energy have stake in Anambra Basin, although the company was acquired by a British firm, Savannah Petroleum Plc, last quarter 2019. According to the statement, the British firm now owns 80 per cent interests in Seven energy Gas Limited, which in turn holds 40 per cent participating interests in the fields located in South-East Nigeria; and 51 per cent interests in the Stubb Creek field located in South-East Nigeria (through 100 per cent ownership of Universal Energy Resources Limited).
The firm also acquired 80 per cent interests in the Accugas midstream business, comprising the 200mmscfd Uquo gas processing facility, a 260km pipeline network and long-term gas sales agreements with downstream customers.
With the acquisition of Savannah which is big player in UK, with financial capacity we are hoping the best for Anambra Basin.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer3: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2020
post=91664166:
Seven energy have stake in Anambra Basin, although the company was acquired by a British firm, Savannah Petroleum Plc, last quarter 2019. According to the statement, the British firm now owns 80 per cent interests in Seven energy Gas Limited, which in turn holds 40 per cent participating interests in the fields located in South-East Nigeria; and 51 per cent interests in the Stubb Creek field located in South-East Nigeria (through 100 per cent ownership of Universal Energy Resources Limited).
The firm also acquired 80 per cent interests in the Accugas midstream business, comprising the 200mmscfd Uquo gas processing facility, a 260km pipeline network and long-term gas sales agreements with downstream customers.
With the acquisition of Savannah which is big player in UK, with financial capacity we are hoping the best for Anambra Basin.

SO THE BRITISH STILL FOUND THEIR WAY TO TAKE THEIR GAS IN SE NIGERIA.

WE ALREADY SOLD OUT, EVEN BEFORE ANYTHING STARTS.

NOW, Y SHOULD THE BRITISH NOT PIPE THEIR GAS TO KANO AND EUROPE FROM SE.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2020
post=91664166:
With the acquisition of Savannah which is big player in UK, with financial capacity [b]we are hoping the best for Anambra Basin
. [/b]

If this is true then Anambra is on a long thing.

@bolded so it is now what it is, hope
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 11:31am On Jul 13, 2020
post=91664166:

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2020
EasternActivist:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
mktinsight:

Please, we have heard your arguments but you are beginning to sound very disrespectful.

You seem more like an Anambra enemy than a well wisher. Please, tone it down!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Annebliss: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Are you a business owner? Have you been struggling with making sales and getting business partners? Get on board with our Facebook Mastery course and watch your business take a positive turnaround alongside massive earnings from *TWENTYXPRO EUROS���* as you learn the secret to boosting your respective businesses
Join us to know more

https:///CFLOQI0Konu2unhk1VM3hY
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2020
Anambra State Hospitality Industry familiarization Tour Continues: Day 4

Safety of lives and properties remain the cardinal point of the present administration. For this reason, the Honourable Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs, Indigenous Artwork, Culture and Tourism Dr. Christian Madubuko led a team of the ministry to monitor compliance of COVID-19 protocols in hotels operating in the state. The exercise aims to ensure that all government directives on the prevention of the virus are adhered to strictly.

Dr. Madubuko said, " the visitation gives us an opportunity to interact with the hotel owners, the key areas my ministry will prioritize to ensure ease of doing business in the hospitality industry. There's need to harmonize taxes, this will help them to have a one off payment that will cover all taxation in the year. We are also working seriously on single digit soft loan to help them boost their businesses, because the pandemic really affected them . They are one of the key employers of labour, so government is doing everything possible for them to remain in business"

The monitoring team also sensitized them on the general cleanliness of their environment and the use of fire extinguisher should there be any emergency.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8toZmCvda0c

Obiano on the Airport Project (2017)

"Anambra is not putting a kobo. One Kobo. Secondly three partners are in the business. Sinoking of China, Orient Petroleum Resources and Anambra State Government. We have 10% equity in the airport."

Maazi Ezeoke:

I don't know about you guys myself I am alive to my civic responsibilities as a citizen. I am from Anambra State...First of all in my worldview there is nothing like Anambra there is nothing like Enugu as long as the Igbo nation is concerned. Igbo is one. It is Ndi Igbo or Igbos... We are one. Anyone telling you otherwise is not telling you the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by kingzizzy: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2020
Anambra will benefit immensely from resource control

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2020
Anambra international airport is currently and massively under construction. Why are you so threatened and worried about this singular project? Who sent you? Why not just go kill yourself if this airport project is breaking your head and heart so much. We don't need your advice, because our airport project is ongoing.

[s]
mktinsight:

Obiano on the Airport Project (2017)
"Anambra is not putting a kobo. One Kobo. Secondly three partners are in the business. Sinoking of China, Orient Petroleum Resources and Anambra State Government. We have 10% equity in the airport." Maazi Ezeoke don't know about you guys myself I am alive to my civic responsibilities as a citizen. I am from Anambra State...First of all in my worldview there is nothing like Anambra there is nothing like Enugu as long as the Igbo nation is concerned. Igbo is one. It is Ndi Igbo or Igbos... We are one. Anyone telling you otherwise is not telling you the right thing.
[/s]

Runway, apron, tower, etc. under serious construction by 4 different contractors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlBdJFLz17U

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2020
Anambra airport is ongoing Mktinsight cry and die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzNFSnvjJus

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by somalianprince: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
Anambra airport is ongoing Mktinsight cry and die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzNFSnvjJus

Hahahaha. Very good cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
somalianprince:

Hahahaha. Very good cheesy
Join Dr Chukwueloka Umeh CEO of CPG on ZOOM live session on Friday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 6:13am On Jul 16, 2020
Anambra State Govt To Concession Provision Of Water Under PPP Arrangement

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1682356891921263/

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2020
#Getting Federal Housing Estate, Nnewi activated 36years after, is in line with our deliberate efforts to energize our Economy.

In order to create an organized settlement within our cluster, I pushed for reactivation of the Federal Housing Project, Nnewi, situated at almost the Nnewi/Ukpor boundary. This project was conceived and abandoned in 1983 during the Shehu Shagari-led Second Republic.

#Today, we are almost done with provisions of infrastructural facilities like construction of roads, provision of water and connecting the estate with power supply for the about 300 units of buildings. Watch armature video sent to me below.

https://www.facebook.com/174690806730487/posts/640971853435711/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2020
More

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.