Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2105847 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (1322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2020
FULL VIDEO - Airpeace Chairman Chief Allen Onyema Speaks On Aviation Industry, Buhari, Anambra Airport And Other Issues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w80SnZ5AxAY

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2020
ASBA COMMENDS OBI OF ONITSHA FOR EXEMPLARY PARTNERSHIP

By Ikenna Aniagboso

The Anambra Small Business Agency, ASBA, has presented a letter of commendation to the Obi of Onitsha, HRM Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Achebe (Agbogidi) for guaranteeing seven multi purpose co-operative societies for the ANSG/CBN micro, small and medium enterprises fund credit facility, amounting to N35,000,000.00 (thirty five million naira only).

The credit facility was issued by ASBA in 2016 to 70 youths from Onitsha who registered under the seven co-operative societies.

Presenting the letter to Igwe Achebe at his palace, Ime Obi, Onitsha, August 24, 2020, managing director of ASBA, Chief Clement Chukwuka eulogised the royal father for his profound benevolence and astounding integrity. He said that Igwe Achebe guaranteed the loan regardless of risks to his person and the throne.

"Igwe Achebe reposed total confidence in the youths and didn't worry about the possibility of a default in repayment of the facility. Rather he prioritized the empowerment of the youths and placed their needs first".

Continuing, Chief Chukwuka said that the royal father expressed no reservation in securing the loan for his subjects. "We only requested that he guarantee the loan but he gave us seven open cheques, one for each co-operative society, and signed all of them. Agbogidi also wrote an irrevocable letter of guarantee and registered same in the Onitsha high court. In other words, he gave us full authority to recover the money from him should any of the youths default.

"This is the kind of exemplary leadership that all traditional rulers and indeed everyone in leadership position in Anambra state should emulate. Agbogidi has proved himself a kind and benevolent King and his subjects, the youths of Onitsha has made us proud. I stand today to testify that they have not only repayed the loans but they are doing well in their chosen fields. They were trained in ICT, shoe making, metal fabrication, poultry, rice farming and other areas and they are now doing well as entrepreneurs. This is why we are here to appreciate Agbogidi and return the cheques and irrevocable letter of guarantee to him", he further stated.

Receiving the letter, HRM Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Achebe thanked the Governor of Anambra state, Chief Willie Obiano for creating an agency that supports MSMEs and provides funding for youth empowerment and entrepreneurship. The royal father equally thanked Chief Chukwuka and lauded the good works he is doing in ASBA.

Igwe Achebe expressed delight over the loan repaid by the 70 youths. He said that the trust he reposed in them was not in vain as they have made him and the entire Onitsha Ado na Idu proud. He blessed them and prayed that they will continue to excel in their endeavours.

Reacting, Chairman of Onitsha North LGA, Mr Patrick Agha MBA, thanked the MD of ASBA for showing appreciation to HRM Igwe Achebe. He noted that the gesture showed the sincerity of the agency and the genuine commitment of the Anambra state government under Chief Willie Obiano to truly empower the youths.

A beneficiary of the loan facility, Ms Nwozie Uchenna Frances expressed deep appreciation to HRM Igwe Achebe for staking his integrity to secure loans for Onitsha youths. She also thanked the Anambra state government for helping her realise her dreams.

According to her, "I am a cobbler today and I am proud to say that I produced the gladiator sandals used during Igwe Achebe's ofala festival in 2018 and 2019. I make good foot wears and my business is thriving, all thanks to Gov Obiano and ASBA".

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
TOUR OF FACILITY:

Today at about 16:30pm, the CEO Aaron Hotels Enugu; Mr Aaron Ogbonna alongside Rev. Ikenna Ugonwa of GRA Christ the king Enugu and others paid a visit to the pioneer Assistant Inspector General of Police; Danmallam Mohammed Psc, fdc and at same time toured the facility of the Zone in Ukpo, Awka, Anambra State.

Mr Aaron during the tour, accompanied by the AIG Danmallam, the Deputy Commissioner incharge of Zonal Criminal Investigation department; Echeng Echeng and the Assistant Commissioner of Police Administration; Miringa Musa, commended the Inspector General of Police for creating Zone 13 Ukpo Anambra State and stated that the Zone 13 is so popular that one would not believe is barely few months old.

The Reverend prayed for the AIG successful tenure in office.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Aerial view of some commercial rice farms and rice mills in Anambra north area of Anambra State. Beautiful serene landscape is amazing

Credit:

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Aerial view of some commercial rice farms and rice mills in Anambra north aerial of Anambra State Beautiful serene landscape is amazing
Credit:

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
Aerial view of some commercial rice farms and rice mills in Anambra. Beautiful serene landscape is amazing

Credit:

Please the minimum level of decency is to give credits to people who you are using their works.

The video where you extracted the clips was made by EBOH MEDIA.

Please give credits to the guy at the barest minimum and not try to steal his works as your own. I personally know the guy and he is not the same as Anambra 1st son.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WireWire22: 12:11am On Aug 26, 2020
But both of them work together in getting the video, so they all deserve the credit

OreMI22:

Please the minimum level of decency is to give credits to people who you are using their works.

Please give credits to the guy at the barest minimum and not try to steal his works as your own. I personally know the guy and he is not the same as Anambra 1st son.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 12:41am On Aug 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI_RTcu9HW4

OreMI22:

I actually thought they were same, but i realized Eboh Media is from Imo state but lives in Onitsha. I remember someone asked him that question in the comments section of one of his videos and he said he was not Anambra 1st son, but he knew who Anambra 1st son was.

I like that guy's effort showcasing Igbo towns, Universities, markets etc. That guy deserves chilled beer if i see him. I think folks should subscribe to his channel as a token of appreciation for the wonderful job he is doing.

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 1:08am On Aug 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atwUIzWbcrA

I'm loving that a lot of young people in the southeast are now proudly vlogging their towns and cities to the world!

It is no longer an exclusive preserve of residents of Lagos or Abuja. Unlike in the past when it was nearly impossible to see any picture of southeast cities on the internet talkmore of seeing videos, today you can actually see less than 1 week old videos of every major city city in the southeast. Infact, in the past when i searched "Nigeria" on youtube, only Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt came up as cities with videos on youtube. Today, southeast cities are well known cities worldwide due to abundance of these videos.

Guys, biko lets support these new vloggers by subscribing whenever you come across their channels, to encourage them in the awesome work that they are doing. Subscription is free but will help encourage them to carry on with the good work. This girl actually got on a bike to do a voice-over tour of Nnewi city for us! It's really a commendable effort to do these using whatever little resources they have.

15 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by castrogee(m): 4:13am On Aug 26, 2020
OreMI22:

OreMi how far é don teyooh. Were have you been all this while? I been don dey think say you no dey dis forum again.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
castrogee:

OreMi how far é don teyooh. Were have you been all this while? I been don dey think say you no dey dis forum again.

My brother, i'm okay o! Just working and dodging Covid-19. grin grin grin

I hope you are fine and staying safe. Thanks,

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

I'm loving that a lot of young people in the southeast are now proudly vlogging their towns and cities to the world!

It is no longer an exclusive preserve of residents of Lagos or Abuja. Unlike in the past when it was nearly impossible to see any picture of southeast cities on the internet talkmore of seeing videos, today you can actually see less than 1 week old videos of every major city city in the southeast. Infact, in the past when i searched "Nigeria" on youtube, only Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt came up as cities with videos on youtube. Today, southeast cities are well known cities worldwide due to abundance of these videos.

Guys, biko lets support these new vloggers by subscribing whenever you come across their channels, to encourage them in the awesome work that they are doing. Subscription is free but will help encourage them to carry on with the good work. This girl actually got on a bike to do a voice-over tour of Nnewi city for us! It's really a commendable effort to do these using whatever little resources they have.

Which kind vlogger be dis. She just dey show fence. And roads.... Waisted my data... If not drone she should quit

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Obdk:

Which kind vlogger be dis. She just dey show fence. And roads.... Waisted my data... If not drone she should quit

The cheapest drone costs about 60k. Even buying data to upload these videos mean a big deal to most of these young people.

Not everyone can afford drone. Just support them since they are being resourceful using their phone and their time to create a job for themselves in this hard country .

It costs you nothing to subscribe but means a lot to them in the opportunity to get some financial reward on their videos and some type of employment for themselves.
Meanwhile, their income will help Nigeria gain more foreign exchange and help stop depreciation of the naira. If you care about the Nigerian economy.

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
ANSIPPA Issues Certificate Of Occupancy To Viju Industries Limited

By Daniel Ezeigwe (ABS Reporter)

Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency ANSIPPA, has issued certificate of occupancy to Viju Industries Nigeria Limited.

The issuance of the certificate was sequel to its signage and assent by Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State.

The Managing Director of ANSIPPA, Mr Jide Ikeako, alongside the Anambra State Commissioner for Trade, Commerce and Wealth Creation, Mr Uchenna Okafor presented the certificate to the company representatives on behalf of Anambra State Government.

Viju Industries Nigeria Limited is one of the leading beverage companies in Nigeria with major operations in Lagos, Kaduna and Ogun States.

The company would be sited in Ozubulu, Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Anambra has created enabling business and industrial environment for large scale industrial complexes to berth in the state.

Products of VIJU INDUSTRIES.
https://vijufamily.com/about-us/

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
OreMI22:

The cheapest drone costs about 60k. Even buying data to upload these videos mean a big deal to most of these young people.

Not everyone can afford drone. Just support them since they are being resourceful using their phone and their time to create a job for themselves in this hard country .

It costs you nothing to subscribe but means a lot to them in the opportunity to get some financial reward on their videos and some type of employment for themselves.
Meanwhile, their income will help Nigeria gain more foreign exchange and help stop depreciation of the naira. If you care about the Nigerian economy.

Until we stop this mentality, we won't get thr.

What stop her from going in to video. If she cant afford she should leave it to people who can afford... I'm from Nnewi nothing stop her from entering those places she showed the fence..
I watched the videos and was disappointed to see all she showed was fenced buildings..
All are public places no one will stop her from covering.

The video didn't do justice to the Nnewichi community she claimed to cover...

Make she go find another work. Forget sentiment... Maybe she should stick to food vlogging...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 5:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Obdk:

Until we stop this mentality, we won't get thr.

What stop her from going in to video. If she cant afford she should leave it to people who can afford... I'm from Nnewi nothing stop her from entering those places she showed the fence..
I watched the videos and was disappointed to see all she showed was fenced buildings..
All are public places no one will stop her from covering.

The video didn't do justice to the Nnewichi community she claimed to cover...

Make she go find another work. Forget sentiment... Maybe she should stick to food vlogging...

Wow! this data you used to watch this 15 minutes video really pained you grin grin grin

If i didn't know about youtube, i would have actually thought this was a very expensive movie premiere that you are lamenting the movie was poor after an expensive ticket. Truly nobody cares if you come from Nnewi or Nnokwa. Although everyone here knows you are yoruba. But, extreme stinginess is an indicator of deep rooted emotional disorder that one should check out. Just a friendly advise, no disrespect meant.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2020
OreMI22:

Wow! this data you used to watch this 15 minutes video really pained you grin grin grin

If i didn't know about youtube, i would have actually thought this was a very expensive movie premiere that you are lamenting the movie was poor after an expensive ticket. Truly nobody cares if you come from Nnewi or Nnokwa. Although everyone here knows you are yoruba. But, extreme stinginess is an indicator of deep rooted emotional disorder than one should check out. Just a friendly advise, no disrespect meant.

Its not about the data. The video did not show anything...

You don't have sense..
Imaro ife, just negodu ife agadi nwoke dika gi na akogheri....
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Afam4eva(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

I'm happy that social media has now made young Igbo people the media for themselves by showcasing Igboland. I know a lot of yutubers based in places like Aba, Enugu, Abakaliki, Nnewi, Onitsha, Awka, Owerri etc who showcase those places on the daily since our billionaires have not deemed it fit to invest in the mainstream media that our enemies have continued to use to fight us.

12 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 11:34am On Aug 28, 2020
The team of Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria(DICON) paid a courtesy visit to the CEO of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing(IVM), Chief Innocent Chukwuma at his Nnewi factory in Anambra State on 26th August 2020 as the duo is set to partner in the production of MRAP EZUGWU.

DICON in collaboration with the Command Engineering Depot(CED) produced a Mine Resistant Armoured Protected Vehicle named EZUGWU MRAP which has been deployed to the North-East by the Nigerian Army to be used for executing insurgency operations.

The team intends to further partner with IVM in order to produce more military-grade vehicles, patrol vehicles, and soft
Skin vehicles for the Armed forces and other security agencies.

The DICON Team which comprises of Maj.Gen V.O. Ezugwu, DG DICON (Team Lead), Mr Livingstone Nwaigbudu ( Director P&BD), Engr. Shedrack Agbo (Consultant DICON/CED Imperium Nig.Ltd), and Engr. Terra Addingi (Consultant DICON/CED) took a factory tour of the IVM facility in the company of Chief Chukwuma and other key members.

According to the team lead, Maj.Gen V.O. Ezugwu, who was impressed with the facilities on the ground; he said the collaboration with IVM is inline with the FG's drive to boost local content and encourage indigenous production in the country.

Chief Innocent Chukwuma was also very delighted to receive the team and promised to partner and support DICON in its production in order to assist the FG in its fight against insurgency in the country.

Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON) is the state-run defense corporation of Nigeria and operated by the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is responsible for the production of defense equipment and civilian products and was founded in 1964.
https://www.facebook.com/335914713250339/posts

Credit

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2020
AmericanQuarter:
The team of Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria(DICON) paid a courtesy visit to the CEO of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing(IVM), Chief Innocent Chukwuma at his Nnewi factory in Anambra State on 26th August 2020 as the duo is set to partner in the production of MRAP EZUGWU.

DICON in collaboration with the Command Engineering Depot(CED) produced a Mine Resistant Armoured Protected Vehicle named EZUGWU MRAP which has been deployed to the North-East by the Nigerian Army to be used for executing insurgency operations.

The team intends to further partner with IVM in order to produce more military-grade vehicles, patrol vehicles, and soft
Skin vehicles for the Armed forces and other security agencies.

The DICON Team which comprises of Maj.Gen V.O. Ezugwu, DG DICON (Team Lead), Mr Livingstone Nwaigbudu ( Director P&BD), Engr. Shedrack Agbo (Consultant DICON/CED Imperium Nig.Ltd), and Engr. Terra Addingi (Consultant DICON/CED) took a factory tour of the IVM facility in the company of Chief Chukwuma and other key members.

According to the team lead, Maj.Gen V.O. Ezugwu, who was impressed with the facilities on the ground; he said the collaboration with IVM is inline with the FG's drive to boost local content and encourage indigenous production in the country.

Chief Innocent Chukwuma was also very delighted to receive the team and promised to partner and support DICON in its production in order to assist the FG in its fight against insurgency in the country.

Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON) is the state-run defense corporation of Nigeria and operated by the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is responsible for the production of defense equipment and civilian products and was founded in 1964.

Credit

Very good development. Anambra is busy developing a solid economic base. That was how the Asian Tigers- Japan, China and South Korea all started. .

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Something to laugh about. Some comedy skits by Anambra based stand up comedians filmed on the streets of Awka. Enjoy the comedy skit.

Credit NSD Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVgndfw1CTM

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
Something to laugh about. Some comedy skits by Anambra based stand up comedians filmed on the streets of Awka. Enjoy the comedy skit.

Credit NSD Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVgndfw1CTM
what's funny in this now? cry

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by kingzizzy: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
I like the massive investment in rice farming

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hello guys, please i have a question. Is Oguta Lake the same Agulu Lake, or they are two different lakes both in Anambra state?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
^ These are the same people that would still come out to say that they are igbos and will always camp on igbo related threads causing confusion . There are some questions that doesn't deserve an answer. Infiltrators

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
Some selected officers of the Army War College of Nigeria (AWCN) took a tour of the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) company on Thursday 27th of August, 2020.
The company tour is part of its academic curriculum where the college embarks on Environmental Study Tour(EST) to some national strategic establishments to enable the participants to have a first-hand knowledge of the contributions of these establishments to achieve defence objectives.

The 32-man team comprising of 7 Faculty members, 22 participants and 3 administrative staff, were led by the Commandant Army War College of Nigeria, Maj. Gen. SE Udonuwa and were received by the Chairman of Innoson Group, Chief Innocent Chukwuma.

The team had an interactive session with Chairman of IVM where the workings, contributions and challenges of the establishment(IVM) was discussed for the participants to have a better understanding of events at the institution. There was also a factory tour which is an important part of the Defence Module and College Programme.

According to Maj. Gen. Udonuwa, the tour will afford the participants the opportunity to appreciate current efforts of the institution towards boosting indigenous production of spares for military equipment within the context of Nigeria's strategic objectives.

Chief Chukwuma was also delighted about the visit of the AWCN. He stated that this shows that indigenous institutions are getting the recognition they deserve. He also said IVM will continue to press forward in ensuring they produce and Manufacture quality products for the Nigeria market and continue to support the Defence department with quality military equipment in their fight against insecurities in Nigeria.

Recall that earlier in the week, a team of Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria(DICON) paid a courtesy visit to the Chairman of IVM to partner with IVM in the production of security armoured vehicles.

Also, the Chairman of Innoson Group also donated three vehicles to the Inspector General of Police in support of community policing.

Credit

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Innoson is now a national and international(Africa) brand

ANSMEDIA:
Some selected officers of the Army War College of Nigeria (AWCN) took a tour of the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) company on Thursday 27th of August, 2020.
The company tour is part of its academic curriculum where the college embarks on Environmental Study Tour(EST) to some national strategic establishments to enable the participants to have a first-hand knowledge of the contributions of these establishments to achieve defence objectives.

The 32-man team comprising of 7 Faculty members, 22 participants and 3 administrative staff, were led by the Commandant Army War College of Nigeria, Maj. Gen. SE Udonuwa and were received by the Chairman of Innoson Group, Chief Innocent Chukwuma.

The team had an interactive session with Chairman of IVM where the workings, contributions and challenges of the establishment(IVM) was discussed for the participants to have a better understanding of events at the institution. There was also a factory tour which is an important part of the Defence Module and College Programme.

According to Maj. Gen. Udonuwa, the tour will afford the participants the opportunity to appreciate current efforts of the institution towards boosting indigenous production of spares for military equipment within the context of Nigeria's strategic objectives.

Chief Chukwuma was also delighted about the visit of the AWCN. He stated that this shows that indigenous institutions are getting the recognition they deserve. He also said IVM will continue to press forward in ensuring they produce and Manufacture quality products for the Nigeria market and continue to support the Defence department with quality military equipment in their fight against insecurities in Nigeria.

Recall that earlier in the week, a team of Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria(DICON) paid a courtesy visit to the Chairman of IVM to partner with IVM in the production of security armoured vehicles.

Also, the Chairman of Innoson Group also donated three vehicles to the Inspector General of Police in support of community policing.

Credit
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Niccoloimhotep:
Hello guys, please i have a question. Is Oguta Lake the same Agulu Lake, or they are two different lakes both in Anambra state?

Yes, Oguta lake is on one side called Imo and Agulu Lake is on the other bank called Anambra.

Ofenmmanu just everywhere looking for some negativity to cook up. Now get to your point.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=Niccoloimhotep post=93390837]Hello guys, please i have a question. Is Oguta Lake the same Agulu Lake, or they are two different lakes both in Anambra state?[/

Agulu lake is in Anambra while oguta lake is in Imo...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Niccoloimhotep: 1:58am On Sep 01, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Yes, Oguta lake is on one side called Imo and Agulu Lake is on the other bank called Anambra.

Ofenmmanu just everywhere looking for some negativity to cook up. Now get to your point.
who is onye ofenmanu?. I asked a harmless question that doesnt warrant your outburst at all but due to the fact that you're damaged you just have to stroke up trouble where there's non.
The reason why i asked was because i got a notification on youtube for a post from Eboh's blog on Oguta lake because i subscribed to his channel. After watching the video and seeing how massive the lake was and getting confused with the two lakes names, i decided to ask the question on this forum. Do you think you are more anambra than i am?
I am currently in anambra right now for my dad's burial, i came in this afternoon. If you want to see me come to Eziama village in Amichi let's have a chat. Am basically on this forum for just fun and making money, you can check my posts where i advertised car sales for my phone number to call me and link up, simple question on this platform you guys would start to boil as if being from anambra state is automatically a ticket to heaven. Attached are pictures of our village house gate I took this evening with my dad's obituary picture/banner, dont vex me more than i am vexing right now with your assertions.
By the way, thanks for the clarification anyways. I.DIOT

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (1322) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.