Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2091439 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WireWire22: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
I don't really understand, like if I enter bus at Onitsha now, through Oni-Enu express road now. I will tell them to drop me at awkuzu junction?
So now the main airport road is currently underconstruction, so I will enter bike that will drop me at nteje through marist comprehensive school college.
So what next??

post=93912277:
The major road to the airport is by express before FRSC Nteje, you will notice massive work on the dual carriage road to the airport, they will not allow you to use the road, just drive to Okwuzu junction drive down to Nteje after Marist Comprehensive College once you get to Umueri you will see Airport Road by your left, just follow the road it will lead you to the site
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by tchainssavage(m): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
hey guys, it been a while now pls i need update on anambra international airport
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
investnow2013:

Soulcity Obosi is a laudable project designed to have a cultural and artistic features.The smart city will have museum ,African centre Cultures and Arts ,Cenimas ,Mini zoo,Amusement park.

If African Americans seriously invest into this project and create a mini diaspora city where they can own properties and a piece of their own heritage in Africa, it would serve everyone well. They can build sustainable businesses and create employment, while helping Nigeria address the foreign exchange crunch.

But, i expect the Fulani government of Nigeria to thwart the effort since anything that isn't in Northwest region or Abuja should not survive in Nigeria. No matter how laudable the project is to the Nigerian economy.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
WireWire22:
I don't really understand, like if I enter bus at Onitsha now, through Oni-Enu express road now. I will tell them to drop me at awkuzu junction?
So now the main airport road is currently underconstruction, so I will enter bike that will drop me at nteje through marist comprehensive school college.
So what next??

Enter bike from Awkuzu junction to the site

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
post=93916966:

I don't think he truly wants to go there.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WireWire22: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
I understand now,

Thank you very much

post=93916966:

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
OreMI22:

If African Americans seriously invest into this project and create a mini diaspora city where they can own properties and a piece of their own heritage in Africa, it would serve everyone well. They can build sustainable businesses and create employment, while helping Nigeria address the foreign exchange crunch.

But, i expect the Fulani government of Nigeria to thwart the effort since anything that isn't in Northwest region or Abuja should not survive in Nigeria. No matter how laudable the project is to the Nigerian economy.
How?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please we need image of the terminal building and cargo areas, taxiway and current stage of the parallel runway

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Faithful007: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
investnow2013:

Soulcity Obosi is a laudable project designed to have a cultural and artistic features.The smart city will have museum ,African centre Cultures and Arts ,Cenimas ,Mini zoo,Amusement park.
If am correct, these guys want to site this project on the swampy land beside onitsha, south east of atani road, down to obosi. Hope they have the money to improve the soil there?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:02am On Sep 15, 2020
Soludo pays a visit to site of the upcoming Luxury Place Estate in the company of the Chairman of Rotech Ltd, Chief Oguejiofor, some members of the state house of assembly, the contractor for the planned underground drainage system for the estate, among others.

Looks like this will be a well constructed prime estate if they plan to have underground drainage. I don't think any other estate in the south-east has one.

Anyone with updates on the one being built in Awka?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVIePoc7kcU

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by abuzz33: 2:56am On Sep 15, 2020
Na so

Faithful007:
If am correct, these guys want to site this project on the swampy land beside onitsha, south east of atani road, down to obosi. Hope they have the money to improve the soil there?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
Uli music festival Anambra State. Powered by Emoney and Kcee.

“the lockdown edition” 30th December 2020

Umu Anambra amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by UmuEri(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
WireWire22:
So what next??

Just stop at Awkuzu junction. Enter any Bus/shuttle going to Umueri/Otuocha, and tell the driver to stop you at Airport road. (The Airport road is by the left immediately after Oyi Bridge which is the boundary between Nteje and Umueri)

From that Airport road you just walk-down the Airport

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WireWire22: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
OK thanks bro

UmuEri:

Just stop at Awkuzu junction. Enter any Bus/shuttle going to Umueri/Otuocha, and tell the driver to stop you at Airport road. (The Airport road is by the left immediately after Oyi Bridge which is the boundary between Nteje and Umueri)

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

Umu Anambra amaka

THIS IS THE GREATEST MUSIC FESTIVAL IN THE SOUTH EAST. I SHALL NOT MISS IT
HOTELS AROUND ULI ARE BETTER BOOKED NOW !!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WireWire22: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
Me too will go there, lemme see the massive construction arena my self

UmuEri:

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
Who can tell me the economic activities of Soludo after leaving as CBN Governor.. We cant have a full time politician. Who politics is his only source of income as governor of Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Soludo after leaving the CBN returned to Consultancy and economic research work. His major problem is over ambition which makes him easily corruptible. It is rumored that he collected lots of kickbacks for the Australian company that printed the plastic 10, 20 and 50 naira notes.

Obdk:
Who can tell me the economic activities of Soludo after leaving as CBN Governor.. We cant have a full time politician. Who politics is his only source of income as governor of Anambra state
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
mktinsight:
Soludo after leaving the CBN returned to Consultancy and economic research work. His major problem is over ambition which makes him easily corruptible. It is rumored that he collected lots of kickbacks for the Australian company that printed the plastic 10, 20 and 50 naira notes.

can you please be specific, company name?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 17, 2020
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2020
Yh, same here
Lemme see my self, since it's hard to get pics from the site

WireWire22:
Me too will go there, lemme see the massive construction arena my self

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Soludo pre-CBN was one of the foremost researchers in Nigeria at an economic think tank in Enugu while teaching at UNN. He was drafted by Obasanjo to develop the NEEDS/SEEDS economic reform framework along with Okonjo-Iweala. He was extremely energetic, ambitious, argued brilliantly and as a result of his work was rewarded with the CBN governorship position by Obasanjo.

Once he got to the CBN Soludo attempted to put into place some of the Korean Chaebol theories of his mentor (Ha Joon Chang) by forcing banks to merger to create super banks and trying to redenominate the currency. The outcome of those reforms was the boom in the stockmarket for bank stocks along with momentuous corruption. Soludo got rich. Maybe through bribes, maybe from stock speculation from inside information on those bank mergers and maybe from both. What we know is that he spent millions of dollars buying property in London and Abuja and relocated his wife and children to the UK.

With increased wealth, Soludo transformed into a politician. He delved into village politics trying to make his village in Isuofia an automous community. He also made an attempt to campaign for the Governorship of Anambra state under PDP with the help of Atiku Abubakar where he displayed his tailor-made thousand pound banker suits and rode in expensive SUV convoys. Of course he was a novice to the political game and lost. He attempted at a point to campaign for a position with the Buhari government by criticizing Okonjo-Iweala and the Goodluck Jonathan administration. Nothing came out of it.

Clearly knowing he is a poor politician but being desperate for power he cozied up to the Obiano administration to succeed him. Luckily for him, his policies as CBN Governor is what made people like Obiano rich and what helped Obiano to sell his stock in Fidelity and relocate to the United States. Obiano of course has entertained Soludo as a successor even while not really supporting anyone.

In 2021, there is no guarantee that Soludo is the chosen candidate for APGA. For a political outsider to be annointed he will have to bring more than friendship to the table. He will have to bring a deep bank account. He will also face a more formidable opposition than Obiano faced.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BeijinDossier: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

Umu Anambra amaka

Emoney and Kcee are doing very well. Soon this will turn into a big tourism industry that will start attracting foreigners.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2020
Okay thanks.
Can we know your left and right, so we know where to stand.
Because in this upcoming election I want best candidate who will be good both economically, infrastructural, agricultural, oil and gas to succeed Obiano Anambra needs to explore more

mktinsight:
Soludo pre-CBN was one of the foremost researchers in Nigeria at an economic think tank in Enugu while teaching at UNN. He was drafted by Obasanjo to develop the NEEDS/SEEDS economic reform framework along with Okonjo-Iweala. He was extremely energetic, ambitious, argued brilliantly and as a result of his work was rewarded with the CBN governorship position by Obasanjo.

Once he got to the CBN Soludo attempted to put into place some of the Korean Chaebol theories of his mentor (Ha Joon Chang) by forcing banks to merger to create super banks and trying to redenominate the currency. The outcome of those reforms was the boom in the stockmarket for bank stocks along with momentuous corruption. Soludo got rich. Maybe through bribes, maybe from stock speculation from inside information on those bank mergers and maybe from both. What we know is that he spent millions of dollars buying property in London and Abuja and relocated his wife and children to the UK.

With increased wealth, Soludo transformed into a politician. He delved into village politics trying to make his village in Isuofia an automous community. He also made an attempt to campaign for the Governorship of Anambra state under PDP with the help of Atiku Abubakar where he displayed his tailor-made thousand pound banker suits and rode in expensive SUV convoys. Of course he was a novice to the political game and lost. He attempted at a point to campaign for a position with the Buhari government by criticizing Okonjo-Iweala and the Goodluck Jonathan administration. Nothing came out of it.

Clearly knowing he is a poor politician but being desperate for power he cozied up to the Obiano administration to succeed him. Luckily for him, his policies as CBN Governor is what made people like Obiano rich and what helped Obiano to sell his stock in Fidelity and relocate to the United States. Obiano of course has entertained Soludo as a successor even while not really supporting anyone.

In 2021, there is no guarantee that Soludo is the chosen candidate for APGA. For a political outsider to be annointed he will have to bring more than friendship to the table. He will have to bring a deep bank account. He will also face a more formidable opposition than Obiano faced.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2020
Some videos of Anambra International Airport Tower. An insider working with the construction company had to manage to get these videos of the internal works ongoing at the Tower building.

The Tower building should be around 10 storey(height) by now. International airports of international standards have tall Tower buildings like the one being built in Anambra international airport.

The Tower building is being cast all through in line with the international best practices. My contact on the inside promised to get video/pictures of the Terminal Building soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=872W0smtTsI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD72NEWr548

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2020
mktinsight:
https://www.smh.com.au/business/securency-scandal-rba-subsidiary-approved-bribes-for-nigerian-officials-uk-court-told-20160406-gnzchl.html

http://saharareporters.com/2009/03/14/chukwuma-soludo-living-large

From the first link you provided. The case was against a staff of minting company soludo was cbn governor, not staff of minting company...

From ur sahara reporters link. I dont have anything to say..

Actually my question is what is the name of his company since you say he is into consulting after leaving cbn. I'm sure he didn't go back to lecturing
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by kingzizzy: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
Soludo pays a visit to site of the upcoming Luxury Place Estate in the company of the Chairman of Rotech Ltd, Chief Oguejiofor, some members of the state house of assembly, the contractor for the planned underground drainage system for the estate, among others.

Looks like this will be a well constructed prime estate if they plan to have underground drainage. I don't think any other estate in the south-east has one.

Anyone with updates on the one being built in Awka?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVIePoc7kcU

Nice one. If it were up to me, a law would be enacted mandating anyone who wants to build an estate of more than 10 houses to put in an underground drainage system

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2020
Wow,
The land expanse is too much to the extent that u can't even see see the nearest construction.
12 storey tower.
Kudos to Anambra State governor and government.

International airport of international standards sure for we ndi Anambra April next year by God's grace

ANSMEDIA:
Some videos of Anambra International Airport Tower. An insider working with the construction company had to manage to get these videos of the internal works ongoing at the Tower building.

The Tower building should be around 10 storey(height) by now. International airports of international standards have tall Tower buildings like the one being built in Anambra international airport.

The Tower building is being cast all through in line with the international best practices. My contact on the inside promised to get video/pictures of the Terminal Building soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=872W0smtTsI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD72NEWr548

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.