Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2105183 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GarangDeMabior: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
post=93710789:

Ifeanyi Ubah will be upgrade of TA Orji grin

But Obiano borrowed 3bn to buys cars for traditional ruler's.

Same man accusing Arthur is now doing sane thing Arthur did.

You all lack morality just your pocket..

All fighting to protect their daily bread.

Meanwhile when you keep calling someone's name all the time, it shows clearly you all are afraid of him.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stS0n: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

But Obiano borrowed 3bn to buys cars for traditional ruler's.

Same man accusing Arthur is now doing sane thing Arthur did.

You all lack morality just your pocket..

All fighting to protect their daily bread.
Tombo joint gossip grin

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GarangDeMabior: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
post=93712348:
Tombo joint gossip grin

Same gossip that will be added to the states debt profile.
He met a debt free state but now leaving the state with debt.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Obdk:

Maduka is not getting PDP TICKET...

Hon Chris Azubuogu aka Mr project....

The only visible politician in Anambra South

House of rep. Member with more project in his constituency than a sitting governor have in the whole of Anambra south..

Thanks for telling me that PDP will be a non contesting party in the 2021 election

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
pandax:

Thanks for telling me that PDP will be a non contesting party in the 2021 election

Ur opinion is inconsequential in the scheme of things

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

Your Soludo campaign will backfire heavily, ask those who know.
No sane human being will ever vote Apga again.
Obiano failed in all sectors.
Obiano is a failure,
I had hopes. But. Really he disappointed...
Kudos to him fo ANSIPPA..
Thats the only plus to his administration

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

So far Chris has shown that he is able and capable.

PDP should field him as their candidate.

There is a difference between a serial drunkard and a workaholic touching rural lives.
the guy tarred loys of roads. He is really visible

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Obdk:
the guy tarred loys of roads. He is really visible

Keep repeating same mistake all over. National Assembly Members are elected primarily to make laws, good laws that will impact their constituencies primarily and the nation at large. Attracting federal presence within their constituencies are equally of note; but constructing substandard roads with Emeka & Sons construction companies with their "Constituency Project Allowance" is a NO NO.

How many bills has he been able to pass in HOR? - that will be his primarily yardstick for assessment

Like @Anambra1st rightly said above, the natural place for him to go is SENATE and not the Anambra Government House

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by GarangDeMabior: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
pandax:

Keep repeating same mistake all over. National Assembly Members are elected primarily to make laws, good laws that will impact their constituencies primarily and the nation at large. Attracting federal presence within their constituencies are equally of note; but constructing substandard roads with Emeka & Sons construction companies with their "Constituency Project Allowance" is a NO NO.

How many bills has he been able to pass in HOR? - that will be his primarily yardstick for assessment

Like @Anambra1st rightly said above, the natural place for him to go is SENATE and not the Anambra Government House

I wish men have monopoly of such decision but you don't..

Obiano has many battles to fight and now he is completely an enemy of the people.

Who believes him again.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
pandax:

Make up ur mind.

He shouldn't tar roads..
Yet u point out they have constituency project allowance...

If u ve nothing to say. STFU..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Obdk:

Make up ur mind.

He shouldn't tar roads..
Yet u point out they have constituency project allowance...

If u ve nothing to say. STFU..

Tar roads with quality considering how much he receives as constituency projects.

I fail to understand why we celebrate MEDIOCRITY in this part of the world

At best, he will be another Obiano

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
pandax:

Tar roads with quality considering how much he receives as constituency projects.

I fail to understand why we celebrate MEDIOCRITY in this part of the world

At best, he will be another Obiano

You re neither here nor thr.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Is your own father not fit to contest election. This bastard stop spewing rubbish on this thread. You are ready to talk about others, when shall you start telling us about your father contesting.

[s]
pandax:

Tar roads with quality considering how much he receives as constituency projects. fail to understand why we celebrate MEDIOCRITY in this part of the worldAt best, he will be another Obiano
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast3: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Obdk:

He is the same person as mktinsight. He will comment and reply himself. What these people are doing here is beyond my understanding, is it that it costs money to open a thread on nairaland? Why can't this bastard go somewhere open his own thread and continue his witchcraft there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by drakura: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Please this Soludo and Ubah matter is not what we should be talking now
We need pictures from the Airport, Stadium and ICC Awka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pandax is not like you Chino with your 100 handles and obiano praise singing beggar bowl. He is not me because I don for curse you since. Repent prostitute!

oneeast3:

[s]He is the same person as mktinsight. He will comment and reply himself. What these people are doing here is beyond my understanding, is it that it costs money to open a thread on nairaland? Why can't this bastard go somewhere open his own thread and continue his witchcraft there. [/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Obdk:

The primary responsibility of any lawmaker around the world is to pass bills - How many has he introduced in the HOUSE?.How many has he passed?. How did they affect his constituency?

And because we practice a peculiar kind of legislature in Nigeria whereby we receive MILLIONS for constituency projects, let him do quality projects, not the type that JULY rain will wash off - we have seen it before

With love from me

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
oneeast3:
[s][/s]

Useless frustrated hungry jobless bastard. All you do is to camp on this thread night and day. What actually do you do for a living? You can only be a night witch that goes about sucking people's blood. Repent from witchcraft. Monstrous creature.

How could you be answering ONEEAST in name and be divisive in character?

I repeat, I am no other person other than Pandax as stated and used.

You are obviously a child, I will no longer dignify you with a reply, at least for now

With love from me

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 12:14am On Sep 09, 2020
Yes bro, we need pictures of the gigantic projects

drakura:
Please this Soludo and Ubah matter is not what we should be talking now
We need pictures from the Airport, Stadium and ICC Awka
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 12:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Atleast Obiano tried very well.
No one if perfect everywhere.

Even Soludo and Mmaduka u are calling on can't do as expected, there are some sections they will perform well, and some other sections they won't

So stop expecting one person to do everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Mechionu nsi gi there. Stop being a nuisance or bring your father to contest the next election.

[s]
pandax:

How could you be answering ONEEAST in name and be divisive in character? repeat, I am no other person other than Pandax as stated and used.You are obviously a child, I will no longer dignify you with a reply, at least for noWith love from me
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2020
oneeast:
Useless frustrated hungry jobless bastard. All you do is to camp on this thread night and day. What actually do you do for a living? You can only be a night witch that goes about sucking people's blood. Repent from witchcraft. Monstrous creature.

This is very true of mktinsight cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Obdk:
Mr project

The guy on red is a nairalander. His handle. ikedoji : ... He sabi play ball die.. Me sef sabi....
He is Publicity Secretary of Nzuko-Ora Nnewi, Augustine Ike [KSJI]
He is publisher of online media
https://ikedojibp.com/

Azubogu and Linda ilpeazu are the only reps doing very well in constituency projects . Linda has asphalted most of the streets in Fegge.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SGANIVA(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2020
nnewi is the most organized commercial town in the whole eastern region and one the most business friendly town in Nigeria contesy of nnewi indigenes . doing business in nnewi can be compared to buying goods in some advanced country.no agbero,tout ,aso afia (a.k.a criminals ) very organized , just buy your goods, make a good choice and go . after buying buses in nnewi , with my first hand experience ,am tipping nnewi indigene to take over anambra state government house .

make anambra state great , vote an nnewi candidate as executive governor of anambra state

as for onitsha , nnewi is taking over any day the build fashion market like main market and ochanja .
am from awgu enugu State but I purchase most of the shuttle in nnewi

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2020
pandax:

The primary responsibility of any lawmaker around the world is to pass bills - How many has he introduced in the HOUSE?.How many has he passed?. How did they affect his constituency?

And because we practice a peculiar kind of legislature in Nigeria whereby we receive MILLIONS for constituency projects, let him do quality projects, not the type that JULY rain will wash off - we have seen it before

With love from me

You dont have sense, most of the roads i posted are still under construction.. U actually think the Fg will allow anyone do substandard project with there money. I mad pass oneeast. I go curse u ur past generations and future generations if u no get sense i will acquire one for u... Mumu... Whyvis ur life dis sad. Bring ur mktinsight account,, people don tire for ur foolishness... I'm surevu ve nothing doing wit ur life.... Go cv ikeja join dem do oso afia. Boys re cashing out. I blame opera mini for daily free 50mb. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2020
SGANIVA:
nnewi is the most organized commercial town in the whole eastern region and one the most business friendly town in Nigeria contesy of nnewi indigenes . doing business in nnewi can be compared to buying goods in some advanced country.no agbero,tout ,aso afia (a.k.a criminals ) very organized , just buy your goods, make a good choice and go . after buying buses in nnewi , with my first hand experience ,am tipping nnewi indigene to take over anambra state government house .

make anambra state great , vote an nnewi candidate as executive governor of anambra state

as for onitsha , nnewi is taking over any day the build fashion market like main market and ochanja .
am from awgu enugu State but I purchase most of the shuttle in nnewi

You re very right. Nnewi people do not like injustice... How can u demand money from someone who come to buy goods from ur market... They do it in main market. Its disgusting... Market leaders in Nnewi dont allow such. Anything multiple taxation is illegal

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EasternActivist: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Obdk:

You re very right. Nnewi people do not like injustice... How can u demand money from someone who come to buy goods from ur market... They do it in main market. Its disgusting... Market leaders in Nnewi dont allow such. Anything multiple taxation is illegal

This comment is underrated...

1M likes

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by FOXDOSSIER: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mktinsight, this 24hrs ban is just a mild warning, next time it will be longer. Go and get yourself busy and stop camping on this thread like evil spirit. cheesy

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Anambra Airport, Stadium, Int’l conference centre ready in 2021 – Obiano
... Says they are legacy projects
September 10, 2020
Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano
Nwanosike Onu, Awka

Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano on Thursday said he will deliver three legacy projects to the people of the State in 2021.

The projects are the Anambra Airport at Umueri, the International Conference Center ICC in Awka, and the Capital City Stadium in Awka.

The State Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, C. Don Adinuba, told The Nation Thursday that Obiano wanted the people to always use such projects to remember him

He said the Anambra Airport would be commissioned by April or May 2021, while the ICC with a capacity of 10,000 people and the Stadium would be commissioned before June 2021.

Adinuba said despite the paucity of funds, work had been going on in the three legacy projects 24 hours each day including Saturdays and Sundays

According to him, “the Obiano administration has done well for Ndi Anambra since its inception and these projects are very important.

Why is the government building the Airport with the State money instead of an earlier arrangement with the Chinese company? Adinuba said the agreement did not work as planned.

He said the Governor had not been sleeping in making sure he delivered the legacy projects to the people of Anambra before vacating office.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Obiano will not complete any one of these projects by 2021.Take it to the bank. The record of underachievement is there. Simple stadium he no fit do in 8 years. Simple Conference Center he no fit do since 2016.
grin

mktinsight:
Anambra Airport, Stadium, Int’l conference centre ready in 2021 – Obiano
... Says they are legacy projects
September 10, 2020
Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano
Nwanosike Onu, Awka

Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano on Thursday said he will deliver three legacy projects to the people of the State in 2021.

The projects are the Anambra Airport at Umueri, the International Conference Center ICC in Awka, and the Capital City Stadium in Awka.

The State Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, C. Don Adinuba, told The Nation Thursday that Obiano wanted the people to always use such projects to remember him

He said the Anambra Airport would be commissioned by April or May 2021, while the ICC with a capacity of 10,000 people and the Stadium would be commissioned before June 2021.

Adinuba said despite the paucity of funds, work had been going on in the three legacy projects 24 hours each day including Saturdays and Sundays

According to him, “the Obiano administration has done well for Ndi Anambra since its inception and these projects are very important.

Why is the government building the Airport with the State money instead of an earlier arrangement with the Chinese company? Adinuba said the agreement did not work as planned.

He said the Governor had not been sleeping in making sure he delivered the legacy projects to the people of Anambra before vacating office.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1322) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Klinee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.