Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2090188 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Building a residential building is not the same as building a complex public works project like an airport or a bridge. It's a function of the complexity. Second Niger Bridge requires complex work on the water. Once that is done the rest goes according to schedule. An airport runway takes time to get right otherwise you end up with the ubbish built at Asaba. In the tropics the major issue is ensuring strength, alignment and good drainage. Engineers only have 8 months realistically to work externally. It is why roads take twice as long than elsewhere. A 3.4 km road takes the better part of a year in Nigeria talk less runway that requires ILS and taxiway. At best just getting the runway fit for take off and landing will take 24-36 months.

Rocksvibes234:
Mktinsight Anwser this please

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
I am going nowhere. You and your idiotic, poverty stricken paid agents of Obiano can hug transformer.

oneeast:
Useless frustrated vagabond calling someone clown. If everyone is against you then you are the problem. Mktinsight you have been rejected, go and do something else with your miserable life. cheesy

[s][/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hahahaha pained demon, you have been rejected, whether you stay or leave is not the issue, but importantly you have been rejected, you are now a persona non grata. Everyone here now are working for Obiano, according to you, why not open your own thread where you and your fellow demons will be working for your father in hell. Mktinsight, you are a cursed frustrated poverty inflicted vagabond, you are a rejected person. cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:
I am going nowhere. You and your idiotic, poverty stricken paid agents of Obiano can hug transformer.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
You are a demon, so what's your business if we build the airport in one month. Why are you worried so much about what doesn't concern you. You have never spoken well of the airport even before it's construction started. Why are you desperately interested in the project's completion timeline.

Mktinsight, our international airport shall be delivered soon, go and die somewhere. You have failed and continued to fail. Miserable frustrated fellow.

[s]
mktinsight:
Building a residential building is not the same as building a complex public works project like an airport or a bridge. It's a function of the complexity. Second Niger Bridge requires complex work on the water. Once that is done the rest goes according to schedule. An airport runway takes time to get right otherwise you end up with the ubbish built at Asaba. In the tropics the major issue is ensuring strength, alignment and good drainage. Engineers only have 8 months realistically to work externally. It is why roads take twice as long than elsewhere. A 3.4 km road takes the better part of a year in Nigeria talk less runway that requires ILS and taxiway. At best just getting the runway fit for take off and landing will take 24-36 months.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
mktinsight:
Those fighting against Trump are not dropping the issue so why should I? I am against any project of unknown cost, negligible benefit and I will continue voicing my views. ANSG building an airport when 99% of Anambrarians suffer bad roads and use Chinese bus and Keke is fantasy.

Moreover He can't even complete Conference Center or 13km road between Umunya and Awka and he plans to finish airport? Get ready to be sorely disappointed. Like Rochas Okorocha you will see lots of abandoned projects this time next year.

The way dis airport matter dey pain u. I suggest you do the awolowo. Ratak is still on sale its 100..its d same awolowo took to end his misery.

10 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by marshman293: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
That Airport is a scam

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
ejanla077:

The way dis airport matter dey pain u. I suggest you do the awolowo. Ratak is still on sale its 100..its d same awolowo rook to end his misery.

I have observed that known Anambra people in the forum are in support of this airport project. While known non-Anambra people here are hiding their bitterness and envy towards a project in Anambra using excuses as; "I want this airport to be better than Johannesburg airport" or "there isn't enough time to build this airport to bitterly oppose the project, so it should be abandoned". Let me just ask, which airport in Nigeria has the so-called international standard that these faceless people are suddenly pontificating for Anambra, else it does not deserve to have an airport like other states in Nigeria?

My advise is that everyone should wait until April. If you see the final product and like it, then we will all be pleasantly surprised, if not, then your posts would be sensible.

Right now, if Anambra people want their state to have an airport, i see no reason why they should be denied what other states have already done. Nigeria has more than 10 state built airports that are already functional and these states don't even have half the GDP of Anambra. Therefore, if Anambra state wants to have an airport to facilitate business in the state, non-Anambrarians should leave them alone as nobody protested against these state government built airports;

Taraba - Jalingo airport
Akwa Ibom - Uyo Intl. airport
Katsina state - Umaru Yar'adua airport
Delta - Asaba intl airport and Osubi airport
Imo State - Sam Mbakwe Intl. Cargo airport Owerri
Eastern Region - Akanu Ibiam intl. airport Enugu
Bauchi state - Bauchi airport
Gombe state - Gombe Lawanti International airport
Bayelsa state - Yenagoa International airport
Nasarawa State - Lafia airport
Kebbi - Kebbi International airport
Jigawa state - Dutse International airport
Ebonyi state - Abakaliki International airport

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

I have observed that known Anambra people in the forum are in support of this airport project. While known non-Anambra people here are hiding their bitterness and envy towards a project in Anambra using excuses as; "I want this airport to be better than Johannesburg airport" or "there isn't enough time to build this airport to bitterly oppose the project, so it stould be abandoned".

My advise is that everyone should wait until April. If you see the final product and like it, then we will all be presantly surprised, if not, then your posts would be sensible.

Right now, if Anambra people want their state to have an airport, i see no reason why they should be denied what other states have already done. Nigeria has more than 10 state built airports that are already functional and these states don't even have half the GDP of Anambra. Therefore, if Anambra state wants to have an airport to facilitate business in the state, non-Anambrarians should leave them alone as nobody protested against these state government built airports;

Taraba - Jalingo airport
Akwa Ibom - Uyo airport
Delta - Asaba and Osubi airports
Imo - Owerri airport
Eastern Region - Enugu airport
Jigawa - Dutse International airport
Ebonyi - Abakaliki International airport

NOW LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY TO WAT U TYPED AND TELL ME IF U HAVE NOT SEEN THE VIDEO THAT DEPICTS ANAMBRA AIRPORT.

WE ARE MERELY HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE PROMISE THEY MADE OF DELIVERING THE BEST AIRPORT IN AFRICA. A STATEMENT THEY HAVE MADE SEVERALLY.

NOW IF ACCOUNTABILITY IS NONEXISTENT IN YOUR BOOK, THEN DUELY UPDATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE BASE TO AVOID IGNORANT STATEMENT SUCH AS ATTACHING OUR ANAMBRA ORIGIN TO SUPPORTING ABSOLUTELY ANY NONSENSE OUR REPRESENTATIVE DO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLFo4DYCKHA

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

I have observed that known Anambra people in the forum are in support of this airport project. While known non-Anambra people here are hiding their bitterness and envy towards a project in Anambra using excuses as; "I want this airport to be better than Johannesburg airport" or "there isn't enough time to build this airport to bitterly oppose the project, so it stould be abandoned".

My advise is that everyone should wait until April. If you see the final product and like it, then we will all be presantly surprised, if not, then your posts would be sensible.

Taraba - Jalingo airport
Akwa Ibom - Uyo Intl. airport
Delta - Asaba intl airport and Osubi airport
Imo State - Sam Mbakwe Intl. Cargo airport Owerri airport
Eastern Region - Akanu Ibiam intl. airport Enugu
Jigawa state - Dutse International airport
Ebonyi state - Abakaliki International airport

Thr protest starts and ends herevin nairaland. No one takes nonentities seriously

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
ejanla077:

Thr protest starts and ends herevin nairaland. No one takes nonentities seriously
[/s]

YOU WILL RECANT THOSE WORDS WEN IT IS ELECTION TIME.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
hammerP:

NOW LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY TO WAT U TYPED AND TELL ME IF U HHAVE NOT SEEN THE VIDEO THAT DEPICTS ANAMBRA AIRPORT.

WE ARE MERELY HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE PROMISE THEY MADE OF DELIVERING THE BEST AIRPORT IN AFRICA. A STATEMENT THEY HAVE MADE SEVERALLY.

NOW IF ACCOUNTABILITY IS NONEXISTENT IN YOUR BOOK, THEN DUELY UPDATE KNOWLEDGE BASE TO AVOID IGNORANT STATEMENT SUCH AS ATTACHING OUR ANAMBRA ORIGIN TO SUPPORTING ABSOLUTELY ANY NONSENSE OUR REPRESENTATIVE DO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLFo4DYCKHA
[/s]

You are just a bitter silly troll. I won't waste time answering a punk..

All i can tell you is that no matter how long you type in uppercase or grieve that Anambra is finally building its own airport, you cannot change sh*t. Silly troll!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
ChimaAdeoye:
[s][/s]

You are just a bitter troll. I won't waste time answering a pink like you. All i can tell you is that no matter how long you type in uppercase or grieve that Anambra is finally building its own airport, you cannot change sh*t. Silly troll!
[/s]

I AM HERE TO ENSURE THAT THEY GIVE THE PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA A BEFITTING AIRPORT, ONE WE CAN LOOK AT AND BE PROUD.

THE VERY BEST IN NIGERIA AND MAYBE WEST AFRICA AS THEY PROMISED.

FAILING TO DO SO, LIKE I TOLD YOUR COLLEAGUE, U WILL RECANT YOUR UTTERANCES HERE.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
And you feel ranting here will change anything?
hammerP:
[s][/s]

I AM HERE TO ENSURE THAT THEY GIVE THE PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA A BEFITTING AIRPORT, ONE WE CAN LOOK AT AND BE PROUD.

THE VERY BEST IN NIGERIA AND MAYBE WEST AFRICA AS THEY PROMISED.

FAILING TO DO SO, LIKE I TOLD YOUR COLLEAGUE, U WILL RECANT YOUR UTTERANCES HERE.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
The problem with some Nigerian youths is mostly laziness for research. Perhaps due to our broken educational system. Therefore, most times they speak from a position of ignorance which they believe by typing the same ignorance in capital letters multiple times, somehow makes it automatically right.

Nigeria's biggest and busiest airport ; Murtala Mohammed intl, Lagos at it's peak recieves 6.5 million passengers/ year. That is about the 9th or 10th busiest airport in Africa! After Oliver Tambo intl Johanesburg (30 million), Cairo intl (17 million), Addis Ababa intl. (15million), Cape town intl (11 million), Cassablanca intl (10 million), Algiers intl (8 million), Nairobi intl ( 7 million), Hurghada Intl. (6.6 million), Murtala Mohammed intl. (6.5 million) and Tunis Intl (6.4 million).

Worldwide, Atlanta and Beijing airports are the busiest with about 100 million passengers. Most of these airports have up to 7 - 20 terminal buildings! Murtala Mohammed intl. airport, Nigeria does not even show up in the top 100 busiest airports in the world despite Nigeria being the 6th or 7th most populous country on earth! See stats videos below.

Now to my point, if you are thus building an intl. airport in Anambra, would it make sense to concentrate immediately on building its first terminal building to be the biggest in Africa or the world? When our busiest airport in Nigeria despite all political maneuvers to make it the only airport in Nigeria handles about 6.5 million passengers, talkmore some of their posts here citing all these huge international airports with more than 50 million passengers as the "standard" they expect to see at Anambra intl. airport?

This is where i think some of our youths acutely lack IQ by insisting that Umueri Intl airport must be the best and biggest in Africa. More interestingly, the countries they are citing are not poverty capital of the world like their own. Thus, they have not asked themselves "where is the money to build such massive airport that will be the best in Africa" or even "where will we get all the millions of passengers we will be building a gigantic terminal building for"? After reading all they have typed in capital letters here, you conclude that some of these youths have very low IQ or are somewhat very angry to see an international airport being built in Anambra. This is what makes me guess that these monikers are owned by yorubas. Since it is often their stock in trade to bitterly hate any development in Igboland. mktinsight has already been uncovered as a yoruba troll here. I trust Chino will unmask some of the others masquerading here to "advise" Igbos as they usually imagine they are smarter than everbody else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1fjMsNeOiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBlxu_Oo5gk

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EVideos: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2020
As part of efforts to boost domestic and regional operations, we just took delivery of our 8th ERJ-145 Jet on Saturday, October 10, 2020. This is reflective of our determination to interconnect various cities across Nigeria and beyond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEOcVDN2cpg

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2020
EVideos:
As part of efforts to boost domestic and regional operations, we just took delivery of our 8th ERJ-145 Jet on Saturday, October 10, 2020. This is reflective of our determination to interconnect various cities across Nigeria and beyond.

Morning All,

What's the latest with container arrivals at Onitsha Port?. Any recent arrivals?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by tchainssavage(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2020
pls we need update on awka millennium city

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Away from Mkstinks rhetorics, let's discuss something more pressing.

Won't it be nice if Obiano at least cut the sod for the construction of the proposed new Three Arm Zone (TAZ) before bowing out honourably? then the succeeding government can complete it.

I don't know if the proposed TAZ would be located in the new Awka Millennium City or around that area; it will be nice if it's around that area juxtaposing AMC though.

Anambra as a state needs a better structure as a government house than what she is currently occupying and a state assembly complex for her current growing national status. The present assembly complex is a defect for that status.

Some states have embarked on such projects and are already making use of them, of notable mentions are Delta, Bayelsa, and Ebonyi states.

Dalu nu!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
The Awka Millennium City is located not far from the new 3 arms zone under construction, though it is hidden from the media just like the ongoing international airport.

On a side note, the current condition of Enugu airport is a sorry sight and not befitting a state like Enugu which is over 100yrs, when other states created same time with it like Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, etc, all have befitting functional international airports.

Why can't the present government in Enugu do something to at least give Enugu state a befitting airport, since it has become clear that the airport is more or less a state airport.

What has Enugu state done in areas of bringing investments and industrialisation to the state? The state cannot continue to be a civil servants state, when other states created same time with it have all become major economic power houses. What will be the situation of Enugu state when this country is restructured economically?

Enugu state should start preparing for the post oil derivation economy, because it won't be long before this country is restructured and every state will have to depend on what it can produce to survive, either natural resources, industrialisation etc.

Dalu nu

christejames:
Away from Mkstinks rhetorics, let's discuss something more pressing.Won't it be nice if Obiano at least cut the sod for the construction of the proposed new Three Arm Zone (TAZ) before bowing out honourably? then the succeeding government can complete it.I don't know if the proposed TAZ would be located in the new Awka Millennium City or around that area; it will be nice if it's around that area juxtaposing AMC though.Anambra as a state needs a better structure as a government house than what she is currently occupying and a state assembly complex for her current growing national status. The present assembly complex is a defect for that status.Some states have embarked on such projects and are already making use of them, of notable mentions are Delta, Bayelsa, and Ebonyi states.
Dalu nu!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
Cjrane2:
The problem with some Nigerian youths is mostly laziness for research. Perhaps due to our broken educational system. Therefore, most times they speak from a position of ignorance which they believe by typing the same ignorance in capital letters multiple times, somehow makes it automatically right.

Nigeria's biggest and busiest airport ; Murtala Mohammed intl, Lagos at it's peak recieves 6.5 million passengers/ year. That is about the 9th or 10th busiest airport in Africa! After Oliver Tambo intl Johanesburg (30 million), Cairo intl (17 million), Addis Ababa intl. (15million), Cape town intl (11 million), Cassablanca intl (10 million), Algiers intl (8 million), Nairobi intl ( 7 million), Hurghada Intl. (6.6 million), Murtala Mohammed intl. (6.5 million) and Tunis Intl (6.4 million).

Worldwide, Atlanta and Beijing airports are the busiest with about 100 million passengers. Most of these airports have up to 7 - 20 terminal buildings! Murtala Mohammed intl. airport, Nigeria does not even show up in the top 100 busiest airports in the world despite Nigeria being the 6th or 7th most populous country on earth! See stats videos below.

Now to my point, if you are thus building an intl. airport in Anambra, would it make sense to concentrate immediately on building its first terminal building to be the biggest in Africa or the world? When our busiest airport in Nigeria despite all political maneuvers to make it the only airport in Nigeria handles about 6.5 million passengers, talkmore some of their posts here citing all these huge international airports with more than 50 million passengers as the "standard" they expect to see at Anambra intl. airport?

This is where i think some of our youths acutely lack IQ by insisting that Umueri Intl airport must be the best and biggest in Africa. More interestingly, the countries they are citing are not poverty capital of the world like their own. Thus, they have not asked themselves "where is the money to build such massive airport that will be the best in Africa" or even "where will we get all the millions of passengers we will be building a gigantic terminal building for"? After reading all they have typed in capital letters here, you conclude that some of these youths have very low IQ or are somewhat very angry to see an international airport being built in Anambra. This is what makes me guess that these monikers are owned by yorubas. Since it is often their stock in trade to bitterly hate any development in Igboland. mktinsight has already been uncovered as a yoruba troll here. I trust Chino will unmask some of the others masquerading here to "advise" Igbos as they usually imagine they are smarter than everbody else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1fjMsNeOiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBlxu_Oo5gk

LET ME START BY SAYING ALL THIS STATISTICS YOU PULL OUT OF YOUR ASS ARE POINTLESS AND IRRELEVANT.

AT THE END, U HAD TO REMIND YOURSELF OF THE POINT AGAIN AND EVEN THAT U COULD NOT MANAGE.

YOUR ENTIRE WRITE UP WENT COMPLETELY OFF POINT.

NOW LET ME TAKE THE PAIN TO DISCOURSE THE MISSION OF HOW UMUERI AIRPORT WAS CONCEIVED.

GOV OBIANO HAD A VISION OF MAKING UMUERI THE HUB OF AVIATION FUELING AND MAINTENANCE IN NIGERIA AND INDEED SECOND TO GHANA IN WEST AFRICA.

THIS WAS HOW UMUERI AIRPORT CONSTRUCTION CAME ABOUT, IT IS NOT JUST AN AIRPORT BUT AN AVIATION CITY, HANDLING BOTH PASSENGER AND CARGO TRAFFIC, AS WELL AS AIRCRAFT MAINTENACE AND FUELING.

THE 3D TEMPLATE WAS DRAWN BY THE CHINESE WITH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY AND THE MISSION WAS ON ROUTE.

THIS PROJECT WAS MEANT TO CREATE MILLIONS OF JOBS FOR NIGERIANS AND OPEN THE EASTERN REGION TO CATALYTIC ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps5for1KLdE

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
ALL THIS PERSONAL ATTACKS, DEPICTS A PAINED ENUGU MAN THAT IS PROBABLY HAPPY FOR OUR AIRPORT IN ANAMBRA TO BE SUBSTANADARD, SO AS TO GIVE ENUGU AIRPORT CHANCE.

I AM FROM ANAMBRA STATE, CJRANE2 IS FROM ENUGU.

WHILST WE TRY TO HOLD OUR LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE, ONE MISSERABLE OLD MAN IS BUSY ATTACKING US AND POSTING SENSELESS RUBBISH FOR HIS OLD AGE.

WAT IS OUR CRIME, WANTING THE PROGRESS OF OUR STATE AND PEOPLE.

IF IT IS ONLY CARGO AIRPORT, WAT HAPPENED TO THE ONE IN OWERRI?

WE SHOULD TRY NEVER TO LOSE FOCUS OF OUR MISSION FOR SHORT TERM GAINS.

WEN WE SET OUT TO DO SOMETHING, LET US FOLLOW IT TO ITS LOGICAL CONCLUSION.

WAT WE SET OUT TO BUILD IN UMUERI IS AN AVIATION INSTITUTION, SO WE CAN SELL AVIATION FUEL THAT WE HAVE IN ABUNDANCE IN UMUERI AND SURROUNDING AREA/REGION.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
pandax:

Morning All,

What's the latest with container arrivals at Onitsha Port?. Any recent arrivals?

Good question! If the Port is working effectively and maximally, then it should be receiving containers at least twice a week....not one or two barges for PR and the cameras then everything goes quiet!

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Good question! If the Port is working effectively and maximally, then we it should be receiving containers at least twice a week....not one or two barges for PR and the cameras then everything goes quiet!

That was exactly same thing I said earlier.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
oneeast:
The Awka Millennium City is located not far from the new 3 arms zone under construction, though it is hidden from the media just like the ongoing international airport.

On a side note, the current condition of Enugu airport is a sorry sight and not befitting a state like Enugu which is over 100yrs, when other states created same time with it like Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, etc, all have befitting functional international airports.

Why can't the present government in Enugu do something to at least give Enugu state a befitting airport, since it has become clear that the airport is more or less a state airport.

What has Enugu state done in areas of bringing investments and industrialisation to the state? The state cannot continue to be a civil servants state, when other states created same time with it have all become major economic power houses. What will be the situation of Enugu state when this country is restructured economically?

Enugu state should start preparing for the post oil derivation economy, because it won't be long before this country is restructured and every state will have to depend on what it can produce to survive, either natural resources, industrialisation etc.

Dalu nu

Hold your peace Mr, I am not here for your back and forth arguement.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Let us discuss nah, some of you always come here to spew nonsense even when you have more issues bothering your own state.

christejames:

Hold your peace Mr, I am not here for your back and forth arguement.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
Airpeace has done so well. I hope they have started building their hangar and aircraft maintenance at the site of Anambra international airport. Congratulations on your new acquisition.

EVideos:

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Aeronautic and Aircraft Maintenance School Construction Starts.

The Federal government of Nigeria has commenced the ultra modern construction of school of aeronautic and aircraft maintenance engineering as part of new policy in education sector in Anambra state.

Speaking during the foundation stone laying ceremony to mark the full commencement of the project at Akili-Ozuzo, Ogbaru council area of Anambra state, the former Minister for Aviation, Mrs. Stella Oduah said the project was aimed at inculcating practical and technical knowledge to the students of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko.

Mrs. Oduah said the school when completed will among other things afford the students of the high institution the technical and practical know-how to be more employable, adding that the school will give the students multiple knowledge and make them acquire experience.

“The school is going to contribute in multiple aspect of our lives and give our children knowledge for them acquire skills and practical knowledge to be employable in near future, I am a beneficiary of this noble federal government project which I am sure will help the students to be better people in future”

She expressed optimism that the project which was mapped initially to gulp N250 million will be completed on time and on specification while commending President Goodluck Jonathan for the new innovative he had brought into educational sector.

The Rector of the benefiting Federal Polytechnic Oko, Prof. Godwin Onu said the project was part of his mission statement when he assumed office as the Rector of the Institution to expand the scope of learning in the school by bringing in school of Aeronautic and Aircraft maintenance engineering as well as Marine Engineering into the school.

“Apart from the aeronautic and aircraft maintenance engineering, the school shall also train students on other sections of aviation like training air hostesses and other people working in the aircraft, so that we will not again depend on using people abroad each time they need to maintain their aircraft, we shall be serving the aviation sector from here” he said[/b].

He said the project which is being funded by the Tertiary Education Trust Fund, TETFUND has a life span of one year, [b]adding that the school will have a mini airport with runway to enable the students build aircraft, fly and land at the airport.

http://www.aviationpros.com/news/11519374/aeronautic-and-aircraft-maintenance-school-construction-starts

ANY UPDATE ON THE ABOVE OR HAVE WE FORGOTTEN ABOUT IT AS USUAL.

THERE ARE WAYS TO GET ANAMBRA ECONOMY TO BE BIGGER THAN LAGOS, IF ONLY WE CAN STAY ONCOURSE WITH PLAN.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
U re right bro, anambra state has all the chance's to outgrown Lagos and Abuja, what is it that we don't have in Anambra?, Notable and influential people's?, Oil and gas?, Hydrocarbons?, Agriculture?, Industrial?, Agro-industry?, and many more moreover We are not landlocked.

We need a good governor, that will unlock all this things.
Anambra state is not a small state, We are great

hammerP:

THERE ARE WAYS TO GET ANAMBRA ECONOMY TO BE BIGGER THAN LAGOS, IF ONLY WE CAN STAY ONCOURSE WITH PLAN.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
U re right bro, anambra state has all the chance's to outgrown Lagos and Abuja, what is it that we don't have in Anambra?, Notable and influential people's?, Oil and gas?, Hydrocarbons?, Agriculture?, Industrial?, Agro-industry?, and many more moreover We are not landlocked.

We need a good governor, that will unlock all this things.
Anambra state is not a small state, We are great

GOVERNANCE IS A CONTINUOUS PROCESS.

NOBODY SHOULD FEEL PRESSURED TO COMPLETE A PARTICULAR PROJECT AND END UP MESSING IT UP.

AS LONG AS WE HAVE DONE THE COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS FOR THE PROJECT, THAT IS ALL WE NEED TO SUBMIT TO THE NEXT GOVERNOR WITH A PLAN AND TIMESCALE FOR THE GRADUAL BUT SUSTAINED EXECUTION OF THE PROJECT.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE REVENUE WILL BE COLLECTED BY ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT.

I BET U, WEN THEY SEE THE INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE, THEY WILL NOT REMEMBER THE STRUGGLE IT TOOK TO GET THERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJF3I1gmTvQ
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2020
hammerP:

Probably conceived during the GEJ admin! If so then forget it.....Buhari and his boy Sirika would sooner chop bullet than allow such a project anywhere in the south-east!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Probably conceived during the GEJ admin! If so then forget it.....Buhari and his boy Sirika would sooner chop bullet than allow such a project anywhere in the south-east!

NWANNE, U ARE RIGHT.

THIS IS Y WE KEEP HAMMERING ON SELF HELP, AND WAT WE CAN DO TO HELP OURSELF.

WAT SURPRISES ME, IS THE OPPOSITION SOME OF OUR BROTHER MOUNT, OVER MATTERS THAT ARE BENEFICIAL TO OUR PEOPLE.

WE SUFFER ABOKI AND AFONJA AND WWE HAVE TO SUFFER OUR OWN PEOPLE TOO?

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.