Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2090200 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by teresades: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
oneeast:
Just negodi rants of this akwuna akwuna. Lol..why didn't those touts break your head? I guess you came from PH where touts cut off people's hand or kidnap them. I was in PH recently and level insecurity, touting, etc is out of this world, Anambra is by far peaceful and free of touts compare to where you are coming from.

This guy is most likely an imposter here. He does not in anyway represent what his moniker claims to be. Let genuine commenters here take note.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
IT IS ONLY A STUPID PEOPLE THAT WEN THEY WANT TO BUILD SOMETHING IN THEIR PLACE, WILL BE CAREFUL NOT TO BUILD IT LIKE FOREIGNERS DID ON THEIR LAND IN LAGOS AND ABUJA.

WEN THOSE FOREIGNERS WILL PURSUE YOU, I WONDER IF THEY WILL GIVE YOUR PART OF THEIR AIRPORT.

I HAVE USED KANO TO MAKE EXAMPLE FOR YOU PEOPLE HERE.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
teresades:

[s]This guy is most likely an imposter here. He does not in anyway represent what his moniker claims to be. Let genuine commenters here take note.[/s]
[/s]

You did well to cancel your own comment, because you knew that it was useless, worthless and hopeless comment. Lemme help you cancel it the more. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
WEN A STUPID IGBO MAN WANT TO BUILD, HE WILL SAY, LET US NOT MAKE IT BIGGER THAN ABUJA AND LAGOS.

I ASK, ARE IGBO PEOPLE FROM ABUJA AND LAGOS?

DONT U KNOW WE ARE SUPPOSE TO HOLD THE THIRD SHARE OF WAT IS IN ABUJA AND LAGOS AS AN ENTIRE EASTERN REGION, WHICH LAYS THE GOLDEN EGG, IF NOT AS THE MOST POPULOUS ETHNIC GROUP.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by teresades: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
hammerP:
WEN A STUPID IGBO MAN WANT TO BUILD, HE WILL SAY, LET US NOT MAKE IT BIGGER THAN ABUJA AND LAGOS.

I ASK, ARE IGBO PEOPLE FROM ABUJA AND LAGOS?

DONT U KNOW WE ARE SUPPOSE TO HOLD THE THIRD SHARE OF WAT IS IN ABUJA AND LAGOS AS AN NENTIRE EASTERN REGION WHICH LAYS THE GOLDEN EGG, IF NOT AS THE MOST POPULOUS ETHNIC GROUP.

Bro, you have made your point, some of which are good, but I guess it's time to move on.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
THE WAY IGBO PEOPLE TALK ABOUT ABUJA AND LAGOS, GIVES ME CAUSE FOR CONCERN.

IS ABUJA AND LAGOS YOUR LAND.

DO U PEOPLE HAVE SENSE AT ALL?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
EVERYTIME, THEY WILL SAY, IT IS BIGGER THAN EVERYBODY EXCEPT ABUJA AND LAGOS.

THE QUESTION IS WAT WILL HAPPEN IF IT IS EQUALLY BIGGER THAN ABUJA AND LAGOS?

MUST IGBO LAND PERPETUALLY LIE BARREN?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
ARE U PEOPLE NOT ASHAMED.

EVEN THE YOUNG ONES THAT SHOULD HAVE AN OPTIMISTIC OUTLOOK, IS TALKING LAGOS AND ABUJA.

IT ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE A CURSE WEN U HEAR THEM SPEAK.

EVERY YEAR THEY REMAIN A SYMBOL OF REPROACH AND SHAME.

SEE THE WAY IGBO PEOPLE ARE TREATED IN GHANA AND YET THEY CANNOT HAVE A RETHINK AND CHECK WHERE THEY ARE GOING WRONG.

TUFIAKWA UNU!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
LET ME TELL U PEOPLE A PRINCIPLE OF LIFE.

WEN U DO NOTHING ON THE LAND, OTHERS WILL GRADUALLY COME TO TAKE IT FROM YOU.

TODAY FULANI HAVE GRADUALLY STARTED MOVING INTO SE.

WHILST U ARE BUSY RUNNING AWAY.

THEY ARE THE MILITARY U SEE EVERYWHERE, THE HERDSMEN RAPING YOUR MOTHERS IN THE BUSH.

HOW MUCH LONGER BEFORE THEY START TO SELL AND OWN THE LAND IN THE EAST?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2020
hammerP:
LET ME TELL U PEOPLE A PRINCIPLE OF LIFE.

WEN U DO NOTHING ON THE LAND, OTHERS WILL GRADUALLY COME TO TAKE IT FROM YOU.

TODAY FULANI HAVE GRADUALLY STARTED MOVING INTO SE.

WHILST U ARE BUSY RUNNING AWAY.

THEY ARE THE MILITARY U SEE EVERYWHERE, THE HERDSMEN RAPING YOUR MOTHERS IN THE BUSH.

HOW MUCH LONGER BEFORE THEY START TO SELL AND OWN THE LAND IN THE EAST?

that the inferority complex that bedevils many of us

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2020
oneeast is chino the PH-based tout who is being paid by Obiano to trump up his record of mediocre performance. The picture he showed from three angles is the road that leads to Ekwueme Square that was built by Peter Obi. Disagree and he abuses you, your mother, father and your family. But one cannot hide the truth.

Obiano has a poor record vs Obi. He spent more on decorating the flyovers in Awka than making sure they were functional - i.e. such that heavy duty vehicles would bypass local traffic. Instead its heavy duty vehicles that cause regular traffic jam at the underpass. Contrast that to the flyover Obi built at New Tarzan.

Or compare the less than 3KM Amansea-Amawbia section Obiano built in Awka to the 3KM section from headbridge to Awka Road
junction. Obi built a standard expressway with 3 lanes and a service lane in BOTH DIRECTIONS. What did Obiano build? A 2 lane expressway with no service lanes going to Enugu and an uncompleted expressway the other way.

Obi tarred hundreds of roads throughout the state. Obiano cannot boast of the same. He spent the vast amount of capital expenditure on bridges to remote, underpopulated parts of the state.

Obiano on the bright side attracted a lot of investment but the state risks losing that with crumbling city roads and disorganized roads and markets everywhere.

teresades:

This guy is most likely an imposter here. He does not in anyway represent what his moniker claims to be. Let genuine commenters here take note.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hahahaha

Mkstinks, I am your nightmare. Mkstinks, you stink like cow dung. When are you cursed demonic frustrated hopeless worthless useless tout gonna bring your useless father to contest elections. Mktinsight we can't wait for your hopeless father to declare like other men are doing.

Obiano has done so well in infrastructure, education, health, agriculture, human resources, etc. For your information, I am.based in Anambra, right here in Awka. So stop guessing about my location, am driven by passion to dismantle your lies and witchcraft posts, I am not a thug like you that is being paid to come and camp here to lie to yourself.

Obiano has done excellent flyovers, constructed roads to our oil fields and refinery sites. It takes a man with vision to achieve that.

Obiano is the best governor in Nigeria. If it pains you so much then use dagger to stab yourself to death. You remain a rejected person mktinsight, cry and die. cool

[s]
mktinsight:
oneeast is chino the PH-based tout who is being paid by Obiano to trump up his record of mediocre performance. The picture he showed from three angles is the road that leads to Ekwueme Square that was built by Peter Obi. Disagree and he abuses you, your mother, father and your family. But one cannot hide the truth. Obiano has a poor record vs Obi. He spent more on decorating the flyovers in Awka than making sure they were functional - i.e. such that heavy duty vehicles would bypass local traffic. Instead its heavy duty vehicles that cause regular traffic jam at the underpass. Contrast that to the flyover Obi built at New Tarzan.Or compare the less than 3KM Amansea-Amawbia section Obiano built in Awka to the 3KM section from headbridge to Awka Road
junction. Obi built a standard expressway with 3 lanes and a service lane in BOTH DIRECTIONS. What did Obiano build? A 2 lane expressway with no service lanes going to Enugu and an uncompleted expressway the other wayObi tarred hundreds of roads throughout the state. Obiano cannot boast of the same. He spent the vast amount of capital expenditure on bridges to remote, underpopulated parts of the state. Obiano on the bright side attracted a lot of investment but the state risks losing that with crumbling city roads and disorganized roads and markets everywhere.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2020
Bikonu ụmụnnem Ndị Anambra, can someone come up with pictorial evidence of 3 projects, awarded, completed, and commissioned by Wilberforce this 2020. One each from the 3 senatorial zones. The projects can be ones initiated in his first, or second term.
Ụnụ́ akọkwana ọnụ, ma ọbụ kpọba iyi.
I'd wait.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2020
For what purpose or what do you intend to achieve with that? Is he coming for 3rd term? Now is the time to start questioning the antecedents of those that want to contest, and not to be here chasing shadows.
martinect2803:
Bikonu ụmụnnem Ndị Anambra, can someone come up with pictorial evidence of 3 projects, awarded, completed, and commissioned by Wilberforce this 2020. One each from the 3 senatorial zones. The projects can be ones initiated in his first, or second term.
Ụnụ́ akọkwana ọnụ, ma ọbụ kpọba iyi.
I'd wait.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2020
For what purpose or what do you intend to achieve with that? Is he coming for 3rd term? Now is the time to start questioning the antecedents of those that want to contest, and not to be here chasing shadows.

If that is the case, I don't see why Wilberforce will be the topic of discussion on this thread. Start from the beginning of the thread till now, it has been how Wilberforce has been the best thing to happen to Anambra State, yet you can't point to 3 projects commissioned in the 3 senatorial units this 2020..
He is not coming for 3rd term, but we need to see what he has done. He made budget this year, we need to know if it the resources were used as stipulated.
And please, 17months is a hell of a time, that is what he still have to be in office, a lot can be achieved in that time.
I expect to be abused and called names, but I will rather have the projects shown to me.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2020
If you can't find what he has achieved, then bring your father to contest election, he is old enough to contest elections. Or open your own thread to discuss about your father there, since you are angry about the discussion trend here, it doesn't cost a kobo to open a thread on this forum, it's free.

martinect2803:
For what purpose or what do you intend to achieve with that? Is he coming for 3rd term? Now is the time to start questioning the antecedents of those that want to contest, and not to be here chasing shadows.f that is the case, I don't see why Wilberforce will be the topic of discussion on this thread. Start from the beginning of the thread till now, it has been how Wilberforce has been the best thing to happen to Anambra State, yet you can't point to 3 projects commissioned in the 3 senatorial units this 2020.He is not coming for 3rd term, but we need to see what he has done. He made budget this year, we need to know if it the resources were used as stipulated.
And please, 17months is a hell of a time, that is what he still have to be in office, a lot can be achieved in that time. expect to be abused and called names, but I will rather have the projects shown to me.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2020
oneeast:
If you can't find what he has achieved, then bring your father to contest election, he is old enough to contest elections. Or open your own thread to discuss about your father there, since you are angry about the discussion trend here, it doesn't cost a kobo to open a thread on this forum, it's free.

Ịfụrọ ka uche gị ra. Ego one ka James Eze na enyedụ gị? 30k? �����.
Poor little thing.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Ifeanyichukwu Nwachukwu, what's wrong in you bringing your father to contest election? Is your father not eligible? Hopeless poor old man.

martinect2803:

fụrọ ka uche gị ra. Ego one ka James Eze na enyedụ gị? 30k? �����.
Poor little thing.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2020
oneeast:
Ifeanyichukwu Nwachukwu, what's wrong in you bringing your father to contest election? Is your father not eligible? Hopeless poor old man.

Iti..
James Eze employee 30k salary, what's the big deal in coming up with 3 completed and commissioned projects? That's how you make a statement, not misleading people upandan.
Keep looking up my profile, should I give you more details?
I don't know ebe James si akpọtacha ụnụ́. You keep insulting people's father as if you know yours.
I'd rather my father not contest than end up as Wilberforce.!
And please, go look for your father, call up your mom, you don't have to be that bitter.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2020
Ifeanyi Nwachukwu, why are you so angry and bitter with yourself? I asked a simple question, is your useless hopeless father not qualified to contest election? Why are you angry that I asked for your father to contest election?

What are mine gonna do with phone number of a miserable frustrated old man like you?

All your attention should be how to push your lazy father to contest for elective office. His mates are in the corridors of power but he has decided to be lazy and useless. cheesy

[s]
martinect2803:

Iti..ames Eze employee 30k salary, what's the big deal in coming up with 3 completed and commissioned projects? That's how you make a statement, not misleading people upandan.Keep looking up my profile, should I give you more detailsdon't know ebe James si akpọtacha ụnụ́. You keep insulting people's father as if you know yours.'d rather my father not contest than end up as Wilberforce.!nd please, go look for your father, call up your mom, you don't have to be that bitter.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by martinect2803(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2020
oneeast:
Ifeanyi Nwachukwu, why are you so angry and bitter with yourself? I asked a simple question is your useless hopeless father not qualified to contest election? Why are you angry that I asked for your father to contest election?

What are mine gonna do with phone number of a miserable frustrated old man like you?

All your attention should be how to push your lazy father to contest for elective office. His mates are in the corridors of power but he has decided to be lazy and useless. cheesy

[s][/s]

Go look for your father.
James Eze isn't..

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2020
[s]
martinect2803:

Go look for your father.
James Eze isn't..
[/s]

Ifeanyi we must push for your father to declare for guber race. He must contest because he is eligible. If money is the problem, he should sell you at goat market to raise funds. cool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Please is it only Julius Berger that construct standard road??

Amarabae:

show us pictures of at least 5 Julius Berger standard roads that Obiano built.
am waiting my darling
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
ashiwaju2010:

Ejike Anyaduba

The Secretary to the Anambra State Government, Professor Solo Chukwulobelu, has called for moderation in criticizing the actions of government. He said this yesterday while fielding questions from members of  the media during the Meet the Media, a weekly program of the Governor Obiano's Media  Team.

Chukwulobelu who gave a general view of what the Obiano administration is doing told the team when asked his view on the  state of roads in the state and the allegation that funds meant for road construction and reconstruction are being diverted to the international cargo airport project, said that he prefers the use of the word crowding out rather than diversion, adding that once the rains stop greater attention will be paid to roads. 

Chukwulobelu decried inconsiderate attitude of many who believe that the government must build all the roads in the state, including the ones leading into their compound, failing which they  dismiss the government as doing nothing. 

He reasoned that the clamour for roads is good but must take cognizance of the fact that wholesale engagement on roads alone will further imperil activities in other sectors of the economy which are equally challenged. 

Prof Chukwulobelu, said that the road leading to his house in the village is in a bad shape but rather look up to the government he is making private arrangement to have it constructed. He made it clear that citizen responsibility which ensured that village roads were maintained by the people is no longer in practice, making it difficult for internal roads to suffer total breakdown.

He expressed interest in engaging those attacking the government on a clean debate, devoid of name calling, so as to put certain records straight. He encouraged those who are quick to find fault with the government to always remember that no government can deliver on all sectors, but that what the Obiano government has done across sectors especially in security, environment and in bequeathing the state an airport is enough to guarantee it a worthy mention in the annals of the state history.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
Profile of Anambra State courtesy of Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC).

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
For those who quickly finds fault in other other people but can't find fault in there's.
They can't commend him on the one he does, but quickly find a little fault.

Obiano really perform very well, but in terms of infrastructural I will score him C6/D7. THAT'S THE FACT.

ashiwaju2010:

He expressed interest in engaging those attacking the government on a clean debate, devoid of name calling, so as to put certain records straight. He encouraged those who are quick to find fault with the government to always remember that no government can deliver on all sectors, but that what the Obiano government has done across sectors especially in security, environment and in bequeathing the state an airport is enough to guarantee it a worthy mention in the annals of the state history.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
A documentary on the protest held in Nnewi, Anambra state today. The youths turned up massive and the message was very loud and clear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDMpCLjFAcg #EndPoliceBrutality #EndSwat #SARSMUSTEND

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Atrocities of Awkuzu SARS under James Nwafor #3

New Report Indicts SARS for 35 Corpses Found in Ezu River in 2013
adminJuly 20, 2017 3:40 Am
David-Chyddy Eleke in Awka

International Society for Civil Liberties and the Rule of Law (Intersociety) has accused the Special Anti-Robbery Squad(SARS) of the Anambra State Police Command for being responsible of the 35 corpses discovered in Ezu River, Amansea in Awka North local Government Area of the state on 19 January 2017.

The group in a reports titled: The Untold Story Of Ezu River Police SARS Killings, Inside Anambra's Theatre of Butchery Where SARS Send the good and the bad to early graves outside the Law’, the group said there was need to highlight the activities of the outfit, following their continued killing of Nigerian youths in the name of fighting crime.

The report which was signed by the Chairman of Board of Trustees (BoT) of the group, Emeka Umeagbalasi, and addressed to several authorities, including acting President Yemi Osinbajo and Amnesty International among others, condemned the use of force, torture and other unapproved ways to extract information from suspects.

Death bodies numbering about 35 had on January 19, 2013, been discovered floating on Ezu river, a river serving as boundary between Anambra and Enugu States.

The discovery which had attracted the attention of the federal government and international bodies led to the institution of a panel of enquiry, which its result was never made open.

In the latest report, the group said it decided to revisit the matter following “increasing, shocking, saddening and alarming rate of torture and killings of some, if not many of the arrested and detained citizens by the Anambra State Police SARS operatives in the course of their so-called combating of violent crimes of armed robbery and kidnapping in the state.

It said instead of drastic reduction in the number of deaths and torture, the state Police SARS operatives have become deadlier and more menacing, consolidating “their atrocious practices of custodial torture and killing through their theatre of butchery.

The level of torture and killing going on at the state Police SARS headquarters at Awkuzu and its annexes or unit locations in the state has risen to a peak.

The only human rights organisation that did a comprehensive open-source or non-forensic science investigation into the Ezu River saga is Intersociety. We indict the Anambra State Police SARS operatives of sole responsibility for the torture, killing and dumping of the slain corpses inside Ezu River.

Our first reason for issuing this special report is to draw the attention of the world particularly the United Nations and its Human Rights Council; Amnesty International Human Rights Watch, World Organisation Against Torture, and other rights groups and research bodies and institutions as well as the generality of Nigerians on the raging and untamed unlicenced butcheries and cruel and degrading treatments perpetrated by the state Police SARS operatives against detained citizens in their custodies.â€

Attempts to get reaction from the state Police Commissioner, Umar Baba Garba, did not yield any result as he stated that he was new in the state and would not possibly know what had happened then. He however promised to refer the reporter to offices in charge for subsequent publication.

Sunday Okobi Newsdesk Thisday Newspaper 08060568417 @Sonysurf Fb Sonysurf Okobi sunday.okobi@thisdaylive.com collinssundayokobi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is the face of the heart less fool...his name is James Nwafor.. He is from Ebonyi state...Ezza inparticular..this man called James Nwafor killed a lot of innocent people in Anambra state... During his regime (2013) as SARS CP....the story and atrocities committed by this man is unbearable.... Let's take this to the front page.. He must not go scot free...

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
James Nwafor must not go scot free... He killed a lot of innocent boys under his regime... Useless man...

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
International Conference Center Awka To Be Ready March, 2021

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

Governor Willie Obiano has assured that the International Conference Centre in Awka will be completed in March 2021.

Governor Obiano was speaking while inspecting work on the site, which is already at the roofing stage.

According to the Governor, who said that all the materials needed for the job are on ground, stressed that the remaining materials will be locally sourced.

The Commissioner for Housing, Architect Mike Okonkwo who described the work as a legacy project, said that the roof is bothe complicated and modern, saying that after installation of the iron fittings, the coverings will follow suit.

Mr Mark Tu and the contractor handling the roofing project, Engr Hope Nnadozie said that they have commenced installation of a wing of the entire span, promising continue to deliver quality jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NEWSREPORT: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Slowdog and renowned Nollywood actor, Zubby Michael, today protested against SARS in Awka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG60fn6mblA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.