Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2086240 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finally, the murderer of Anambra youths , the satanic Ezzaa man , James Nwafor has been fired and will face the full wrath of the law.

This demon has murdered over 100 Anambra children and bragged about it...if I will in Nigeria I will personally mobilize a mob from Nkpor junction that will butcher and burn him alive in full glare of the public!

The amount of terror this man unleashed on our boys is despicable and Obiano still went ahead and made him an SSA. It shows he knows little about people that works for him. Akpokuedike n'ebee?

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
gariepinus:
Atrocities of Awkuzu SARS under James Nwafor #3

New Report Indicts SARS for 35 Corpses Found in Ezu River in 2013
adminJuly 20, 2017 3:40 Am
David-Chyddy Eleke in Awka

International Society for Civil Liberties and the Rule of Law (Intersociety) has accused the Special Anti-Robbery Squad(SARS) of the Anambra State Police Command for being responsible of the 35 corpses discovered in Ezu River, Amansea in Awka North local Government Area of the state on 19 January 2017.

The group in a reports titled: The Untold Story Of Ezu River Police SARS Killings, Inside Anambra's Theatre of Butchery Where SARS Send the good and the bad to early graves outside the Law’, the group said there was need to highlight the activities of the outfit, following their continued killing of Nigerian youths in the name of fighting crime.

The report which was signed by the Chairman of Board of Trustees (BoT) of the group, Emeka Umeagbalasi, and addressed to several authorities, including acting President Yemi Osinbajo and Amnesty International among others, condemned the use of force, torture and other unapproved ways to extract information from suspects.

Death bodies numbering about 35 had on January 19, 2013, been discovered floating on Ezu river, a river serving as boundary between Anambra and Enugu States.

The discovery which had attracted the attention of the federal government and international bodies led to the institution of a panel of enquiry, which its result was never made open.

In the latest report, the group said it decided to revisit the matter following “increasing, shocking, saddening and alarming rate of torture and killings of some, if not many of the arrested and detained citizens by the Anambra State Police SARS operatives in the course of their so-called combating of violent crimes of armed robbery and kidnapping in the state.

It said instead of drastic reduction in the number of deaths and torture, the state Police SARS operatives have become deadlier and more menacing, consolidating “their atrocious practices of custodial torture and killing through their theatre of butchery.

The level of torture and killing going on at the state Police SARS headquarters at Awkuzu and its annexes or unit locations in the state has risen to a peak.

The only human rights organisation that did a comprehensive open-source or non-forensic science investigation into the Ezu River saga is Intersociety. We indict the Anambra State Police SARS operatives of sole responsibility for the torture, killing and dumping of the slain corpses inside Ezu River.

Our first reason for issuing this special report is to draw the attention of the world particularly the United Nations and its Human Rights Council; Amnesty International Human Rights Watch, World Organisation Against Torture, and other rights groups and research bodies and institutions as well as the generality of Nigerians on the raging and untamed unlicenced butcheries and cruel and degrading treatments perpetrated by the state Police SARS operatives against detained citizens in their custodies.â€

Attempts to get reaction from the state Police Commissioner, Umar Baba Garba, did not yield any result as he stated that he was new in the state and would not possibly know what had happened then. He however promised to refer the reporter to offices in charge for subsequent publication.

Sunday Okobi Newsdesk Thisday Newspaper 08060568417 @Sonysurf Fb Sonysurf Okobi sunday.okobi@thisdaylive.com collinssundayokobi@gmail.com

He murdered our children in mass extrajudicial killings and dumped them in the river! Two of my wife's relatives were killed by these people and one was never found. They probably sold his organs. I am so ashamed to hear that a ffucking pig from Ebonyi is unleashing these terror and we let him be...guy man aburo na onu!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
According to Anambra Broadcasting Service, The assurance that the airport will be completed next year was given when Governor Willie Obiano inspected progress of work on the project which was commissioned about one month ago by his administration.
Governor Obiano who said that the Stadium is a FIFA recognized project, expressed joy that a new dawn is on in the state.
According to the Chairman of Sports Development Commission, Chief Tony Oli, the two male and female Anambra football teams called Anambra Bombers and Anambra Babes will play the maiden edition of their match on 28 December 2020, adding that sports has started to assum its rightful position.

The Contractor of the project, Mr Ebi Egbe, who is a FIFA agent, was on ground to take the Governor round the facility.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
M

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Proposed 3D design of the Stadium

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
Proposed 3D design of the Stadium

If they put what's on that rendering to reality then Mehn, Obiano should also be aiming to host the Super Eagles in Awka.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by christejames(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
According to Anambra Broadcasting Service, The assurance that the airport will be completed next year was given when Governor Willie Obiano inspected progress of work on the project which was commissioned about one month ago by his administration.
Governor Obiano who said that the Stadium is a FIFA recognized project, expressed joy that a new dawn is on in the state.
According to the Chairman of Sports Development Commission, Chief Tony Oli, the two male and female Anambra football teams called Anambra Bombers and Anambra Babes will play the maiden edition of their match on 28 December 2020, adding that sports has started to assum its rightful position.

The Contractor of the project, Mr Ebi Egbe, who is a FIFA agent, was on ground to take the Governor round the facility.

But the grandstand in these pictures, will it be demolished to make way for the one in the prototype, or will be built upon. Because from the design that grandstand is not part of it.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Stop asking silly questions here, go and contribute to your Enugu thread and how to move Enugu state forward with the incompetent fat clueless governor there

[s]
christejames:

But the grandstand in these pictures, will it be demolished to make way for the one in the prototype, or will be built upon. Because from the design that grandstand is not part of it.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good job. Quality projects

Rocksvibes234:

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by LLobiorah: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2020
IDENNAA:

He murdered our children in mass extrajudicial killings and dumped them in the river! Two of my wife's relatives were killed by these people and one was never found. They probably sold his organs. I am so ashamed to hear that a ffucking pig from Ebonyi is unleashing these terror and we let him be...guy man aburo na onu!

This your agenda lol.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2020
LLobiorah:

This your agenda lol.
Truth now an agenda?
You are not serious.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2020
Well done Obiano for using experienced contractor not your usual local connection. All the good projects built in the state were built by experienced contractors. About the stadium realize that it is a FIFA goal project and is therefore a Mini-Stadium. I am glad they are putting a running track around it.

They should also endeavour to create access roads to help remove the tremendous gridlock one sees at the Eke Awka area including extending Igwebuike Road all the way to join roads connecting to Court Road and the roads leading to Kwatta junction. This will help:

1) Allow traffic coming from Unizik Junction to connect to the Court of Appeal and bypass the Market entirely

2) Allow traffic coming from Works Road/Amawbia/Enugwu-Ukwu to bypass the market and get to the stadium easily.

3) Ease the bottleneck of traffic that piles up at the junction of Court Road and Works Road.

Rocksvibes234:

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2020
No one needs your validation or input because it is useless, worthless, hopeless, incoherent and nonsense. Take your useless post back, it is not needed. cool

[s]
mktinsight:
Well done Obiano for using experienced contractor not your usual local connection. All the good projects built in the state were built by experienced contractors. About the stadium realize that it is a FIFA goal project and is therefore a Mini-Stadium. I am glad they are putting a running track around it.hey should also endeavour to create access roads to help remove the tremendous gridlock one sees at the Eke Awka area including extending Igwebuike Road all the way to join roads connecting to Court Road and the roads leading to Kwatta junction. This will help:
1) Allow traffic coming from Unizik Junction to connect to the Court of Appeal and bypass the Market entirely
2) Allow traffic coming from Works Road/Amawbia/Enugwu-Ukwu to bypass the market and get to the stadium easily
3) Ease the bottleneck of traffic that piles up at the junction of Court Road and Works Road.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
The Awka City Stadium currently under construction would be the first in Sub-Saharan Africa and the continent to have an ‘UNDERGROUND COOLING SYSTEM’ technology. This development was made known during an exclusive interview with the contractor handling the Project and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Monimichelle Sports Facility Construction Limited, Mr. Ebi Egbe.

Egbe stated that the developed technology being brought in for the construction of the Awka City Stadium will enhance hydration of the playing turf during football matches which will be literally unnoticed by the end-users during the course of the game. The FIFA licensed match agent also posited that ‘PLANNED BASED IN-FILL PITCH’ will be installed for the Awka Township Stadium bearing a 21st century grass surface with 14 to 15 years warranty upon the completion of the massive edifice.

Egbe posited that athletes safety is top most priority for Monimichelle as it embarks on the construction of the world class stadium. He also said that the era of rubber fields are no longer in Vogue due to the climate within this region as rubber heats up and produces carcinogens which is a cancer causing agent. Egbe emphasized that the Awka City Stadium playing pitch will be 100 percent organic and athlete’s friendly.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nduprincekc(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by nduprincekc(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
The stadium is expected to have a capacity of more than 30,000. First phase of the stadium will be completed in December 2020 for commission with emphasis on Track and Field, terraces, dressing rooms, referee’s room, changing room, stadium offices and aesthetics of the main bowl.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
LLobiorah:

This your agenda lol.

What agenda?? You think this is a joke or politics? Do you know how many Umuoji boys who were killed by SARS without proper court process and others were never found alive or dead !

James Nwafor would never do what he did in Anambra in Ebonyi. He was murdering Anambra youths ,especially those from poor families who had nobody to fight for them and you think this is politics ?

If I was in Nigeria , I will track him down with some Idemmili boys and set him ablaze !! Sending him to jail is an insult to the families of the boys he murdered and dumped at Ezu river then bragged that nothing happen....na ana Omanbala! If Ngige was in power this can't happen and I don't even support Ngige

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by JohnBullMySon: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
IDENNAA:

a bounty should've been placed already on that terrorist's head, and people must cooperate to raise an alarm anywhere he is spotted.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SlayerForever: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
[i]The Awka City Stadium currently under construction would be the first in Sub-Saharan Africa and the continent to have an ‘UNDERGROUND COOLING SYSTEM’ technology. This development was made known during an exclusive interview with the contractor handling the Project and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Monimichelle Sports Facility Construction Limited, Mr. Ebi Egbe.

But earlier reports stated it is a mini stadium whilst this writeup is saying it's a mighty edifice and world class. What is really the case as regards this stadium?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SlayerForever: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
The stadium is expected to have a capacity of more than 30,000. First phase of the stadium will be completed in December 2020 for commission with emphasis on Track and Field, terraces, dressing rooms, referee’s room, changing room, stadium offices and aesthetics of the main bowl.

30,000? What!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Don't mind them.
It's a FIFA standard stadium bruh

SlayerForever:

But earlier reports stated it is a mini stadium whilst this writeup is saying it's a mighty edifice and world class. What is really the case as regards this stadium?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EVideos: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Phyno, kcee, Yul, Flavour, Zubby at Awka ENDSARS protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8BSOpaUEKI

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EVideos: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2020
EVideos:
Phyno, kcee, Yul, Flavour, Zubby at Awka ENDSARS protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8BSOpaUEKI

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by SlayerForever: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
Don't mind them. It's a FIFA standard stadium bruh

Wow. Highly commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AsomughaChuks05: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2020
The protesters are just flexing Obiano's flyovers. Indeed Obiano has put Awka on the world map.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
Atrocities of Awkuzu SARS under James Nwafor

#EndSARS: ‘Theatre of Pain: My story at Awkuzu SARS’
by AnaedoOnline October 14, 2020
Dr Nwankwo Justin
Dr Nwankwo Justin

I arrived at Awkuzu SARS on the 1st day of August 2013. With a weakened body…I have kept my mind alert refusing to faint or collapse in the van. Yet upon arrival, I could read the bold inscriptions on the wall of that Nazi camp which reads…” Well, come to hellfire” I quickly told myself that we are in for the worst. I have heard the tales of this bay and camp from Aschelon and Zeba. I always thought and believed that it was the land of mongrels and that it was reserved for them until j arrives! No…I was mistaken! Marshalled straight by the almighty O.C SARS to an open rickety hall…all other victims were separated, each to his or her fate.

Standing by one end was a police officer with two suspects who were chained together and the tempo of the interrogation was getting higher. Momentarily forgetting my ordeal…I kept a gaze on all corners of the hall abandoned with an ominous look of a 2nd world war torture camp. Ropes were streaming down from ceiling tops, bags of sand were elevated on perimeter wall fence of the hall and all types of rod and metal varying in shape, length and size were staring at you while you hear shouts of people from the back of the hall screaming the name of their late great grandmothers to come and intercede on their behalf. Buckets of water are standby in case one faints or opts to die before appending a signature to already written statements. I was still taking the mein of the entire facility when I was jolted back to reality by the sound of a rapid military rifle…tem tem tem!!!!!. You no wan talk…you wan follow am go, you wan travel!!! were the words resonating from the other end of the hall. I tried looking but slaps from my I.P.O…Investigating Police Officer reminded me that I was not in this camp for Excursion or Tourism. That guy don travel oooo …so make you tell me the truth otherwise I go travel you were the words from the officer.

Meanwhile, the O.C torture, the 2aice (2nd in command) and about 4 other police officers started asking me questions ranging from personal to family to academic background questions…when I got to the level that I was a PhD student, the questions ceased and the O.C shouted …Mr. Tell us what happened or in his Abakaliki ascent…gbajisie gu ukpa la abo (shoot your two legs). I started my story of what happened but that was not what they wanted to hear.

The questions were already made and I must be categorical in my answers…Your director kills people…No Sir! And the torture started properly… Ropes tied by my two hands…by the two legs, then both leg and hand bended and tied together with a rod passing through in between them and then elevated to a perimeter wall. In fact, if you have watched a goat prepared for a barbecue of suya night then you are close to the picture. At the turn of each question and non-compliance, a bag of sand is added at my back to add extra pain. Cries upon wails until you pass out. Ooh, you want to die…common Justin death is far removed! A cold bucket of water quickly spoils your trance and brings you back to reality.
From minutes to hours, the torture lasted but never stopped until finally, you start saying that you killed Babangida so that you can be brought down meanwhile Babangida is alive. From hanging on the beam, tying of rope in a strangulation mode around the neck, Inserting of pin and rope inside the penis to circularly shooting of bullets around increasing the tempo of the questions at each turn, one is immersed into a theatre of pain and your pre-written statements a product of individual pain threshold. In the midst of my torture, I opted to set forth at dawn…dragging myself to crossover the thresholds of deaths but they were Anthills in the Savannah.

The gods were wise! Around 8 pm that night, I was unconsciously taken into Cell 5. I came to know the real essence of that cell days later.

Cursed with five cells at that Bay…some are better than the others. Cell 5 is the worst because it is tagged “Condemned cell”. If you happen to be there, then you are not in Awkuzu SARS because that cell for them does not exist. High profile criminals caught with military rifles are kept there awaiting execution and because our case had all the above element…I smelled the cell for 6hrs and was transferred out in the morning of next day while the director remained there till the 5th of August. From cell 5 I moved to Cell1 and to cell 4 where I rotted away without taking bath or brush, defecting in nylon polythene and not seeing the light of day except on occasional visit.

A total black cell filled with the stench of rugged criminals caught with locally made rifles. In my days at Guantanamo Bay…I rekindled my pastoral skills and led the two twin cell of 3 &4 in morning, afternoon and night devotions. Sleeping was with one eye open because gunshots fill the air at all times and people are summarily judged through the barrel of a gun. Answering your name at odd hours is risky and mention of your name reminds of the ambulance job we do each day for fallen comrades.

A room of not more than 2 Square sizes packed up by 29 to 31 suspect…heat kills, hunger kills, mental switch on and off kills and police bullets does the rest. Who will be the next to the fire? At the camp, talks of going to court are freedom itself and remanding one in prison custody was answering of prayer s from God. Every day we waited for our turn…singing to the Almighty… Abraham Blessing is mine! He delivered Paul and Silas!!!!!To the government of my country…if the activities of Awkuzu SARS is legitimatized and now acceptable, then let’s close down the prisons and save the expenditure on warders and prison welfare for better ventures. ’

– An unedited narrative by Dr Justin Nwankwo, then a PhD student/Researcher at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. He was arrested and detained for 81 days and tortured at SARS Awkuzu

Source: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/10/14/endsars-theatre-of-pain-my-story-at-awkuzu-sars/

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
James Nwafor must die shameful death... James Nwafor who Hail's from Ebonyi state wasted a lot of innocent youths in Anambra in cold blood....this is heartbreaking.... The blood of innocent young people murdered in cold blood by this useless Ezza man from Ebonyi state will never be in neglected...j
James Nwafor must pay for massive killings and injustice he inflicted on the innocent people of Anambra state... James Nwafor is deal on human parts... He is a murderer who murdered many innocent Young people in Anambra...James Nwafor WHO Hail's from Ebonyi Bragg's about killing innocent youths in Anambra....the blood and hearts of innocent young peolple killed in cold blood by CSP James Nwafor will never be at rest if Anambra youths and elders leave this devil incarnate to go scot free....James Nwafor who deserved to die by hanging
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is the murderer...he is on the run now...Sadist...Can he carry out this atrocities in Abakaliki??James you must not go scot free..ur family must suffer for the sacrilege you committed in Anambra state... Shielding of innocent blood devoid justice... U must die shameful death James Nwafor... Foool
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
James Nwafor the Black mamba who wanted to annihilate the ambition the young people in Anambra....

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
Gariepinus, please remove the picture, show some respect to those people
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
James Nwafor who Hail's from Ebonyi state killed more than100 of innocent young boys in Anambra state...bringing serious pains to some families mostly the poor one's.... ####Awkuzu/Nenni..Atrocities..Untold story#####

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.