Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,777 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2087039 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by NEWSREPORT: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
The ENDSARS protest in Awka witnessed the single largest celebrity protesters in Nigeria. Enjoy the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eshMdF6f-BA

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 2:56am On Oct 18, 2020
Justice for Lotanna Charles Okeke... This is atrocity.. The blood of innocent youths murdered in cold blood by present OC SARS in Awkuzu must annihilate them....pls everyone should watch this video of agony... Don't cry...rather support the move to prosecute the perpetrators...an innocent boy known as Lotanna Charles Okeke by name was murdered in cold blood on November 2019 by Present OC SARS known as Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...Lotanna with two other boys were accused of cultism ....which they were murdered by sitting OC SARS... Called Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue...his police tracking number is #CRU190945

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 2:59am On Oct 18, 2020
Watch this video of agony... Is heartbreaking.. This is atrocity..... Justice for Lotanna Charles Okeke.,... The family is in pains....He was allegedly murdered by current OC SARS in Awkuzu who his names are Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue... Watch video and hear
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 3:00am On Oct 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 3:03am On Oct 18, 2020
This is abomination at the highest order.... Am crying.. Pls this family need justice... Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue the murderer who took over James Nwafor must be prosecuted.. Alu
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 3:03am On Oct 18, 2020
Mean while watch the full video
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 3:04am On Oct 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 3:05am On Oct 18, 2020
This world is full of evil
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Klinee: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2020
gariepinus:
Watch this video of agony... Is heartbreaking.. This is atrocity..... Justice for Lotanna Charles Okeke.,... The family is in pains....He was allegedly murdered by current OC SARS in Awkuzu who his names are Patrick Chukwuemeka Agbazue... Watch video and hear
The lotanna you are calling innocent boy, if they tell you the number of real innocent souls he have wasted in this planet Earth you won't have any pity for him.
He is a dreaded cultist that have killed many people, so pity him not.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sunstorm95:
Nigeria will not truly develop until the government stick diligently to their obligation and stop meddling into ventures meant to be executed by private entities. Government has no business wasting funds on structures like stadiums,Church,concert halls ,Resorts,Airline,etc.
Even Airport ,Seaport and railway should be Public–private partnership. Those infrastructures are not primarily what makes a place developed , that's why a small American town or Norwegian town without stadium and seaport can be considered developed than Abuja and Lagos.
It's not enough to just build, taxes must be generated for maintenance of infrastructures. the method of free monthly allocation and wastage on baseless structures is unsustainable and detrimental.

Ur kind applauded when England reconstructed Wembley stadium

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Klinee your a waif...watch the video and tell me what you observe.. I wount blame you fool..I wish u fall victim to this bloody licker's... Demon like you..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EVideos: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Visited the site of ongoing construction of Anambra international airport. We are bringing to you the taxiway of the airport project which is presently under construction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAWaVGoJMcI

Lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nice,
How far about the aircraft maintainance hanger, has work started on it?

EVideos:
Visited the site of ongoing construction of Anambra international airport. We are bringing to you the taxiway of the airport project which is presently under construction.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
EVideos:

Absolute rubbish. We have seen this picture 3 months ago. Where is the TERMINAL BUILDING? Were you not allowed to take a 360 degree picture by turning round or you are so stiff you can only take picture in your front. What is the big deal about this small airstrip that they are hiding from the public? Definitely Umahi's Ebonyi International Airport will be 4 times bigger than this Obiano's Umueri Airstrip yet they are hiding it as if it is heaven. We will never be taken by surprise because we already know the poor quality constructions undertaken in Anambra state by all the governors of the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAWaVGoJMcI

Lalasticlala
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hmm, what's delaying you from visiting there or don't u have legs.
They are allowing people so go there and see every thing your self

REGENMASTER:

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EVideos: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
Nice,

I saw another contractor on site with their brand of earth moving machineries onsite, maybe they are the ones that got the job of building the aircraft maintenance and hangar. I bet you, this will be one of best airports in Africa when completed, very massive and quality delivery in their project. We may likely go back within the week to get the video of the runway, terminal and tower building. Right now there are about 5-6 major contractors at the airport site.

For the poster up there eating his flesh alive, he should go to the site and get his own video, you didn't pay us to bring the ones we have been bringing here.

12 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
Nice,

And where is the terminal building? I was told the entire terminal building is underground. Is this true? In that case it will enter Guinness Book of Records to be the first airport in the world to have all complete invisible UNDERGROUND TERMINAL BUILDING
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
nice, I visited there last month, it's mind blowing with quality work on ground.
The maintenance hanger will also take it to another level

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
EVideos:

I saw another contractor on site with their brand of earth moving machineries onsite, maybe they are the ones that got the job of building the aircraft maintenance and hangar. I bet you, this will be one of best airports in Africa when completed, very massive and quality delivery in their project. We may like go back within the week to get the video of the runway, terminal and tower building. Right now there are about 5-6 major contractors at the airport site.

For the poster up there eating his flesh alive, he should go to the site and get his own video, you didn't pay us to bring the ones we have been bringing here.

Whaat? But I paid you to go there. That's why I am pieced off. Ok ok ok Just a Joke. I didn't mean to be rude at you. Well done for your effort. We all are looking forward to a greater Anambra State.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
When is the governor term Ending

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
Proposed 3D design of the Stadium
I think this is what they're actually building I don't know where you got your 3d design from
Obiano should have done something better than this mini stadium scattered all over Anambra.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ceegar01:

I think this is what they're actually building I don't know where you got your 3d design from
Obiano should have done something better than this mini stadium scattered all over Anambra.

AFTER OBIANO FINISH FOOLING HIMSELF, WE WERE SUPPOSE TO KICK APGA OUT OF OFFICE, BUT FOR SOLUDO.

ELSE, WITH PDP POTENTIALLY FIELDING DR MADUKA, WAT IS ANAMBRA STILL DOING WITH APGA?

IS ANAMBRA A ONE PARTY STATE?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rocksvibes234:
Proposed 3D design of the Stadium

FIRST HE SHOWS US THIS, WHICH IS FAKE AND MISLEADING.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
WAT THEY ARE BUILDING ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE THIS.

I MEAN, THE GREATEST INJURY IS FOR A PERSON TO CONTINUALLY LIE TO HIMSELF.

YOU WILL CONTINUALLY HARM YOURSELF.

IF YOU CANNOT TAKE YOUR DEVELOPMENT SERIOUSLY, WHO WILL NOW TAKE IT SERIOUS FOR YOU AND YOUR DESCENDANTS?

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Umunnem,

I just want you to know that there are some people here that are so pained to see that our airport is progressing.

Don't be fooled by their attempt to hide their feelings about our airport by blasting the stadium or anything else.

I now understand the depth of hatred some have for Anambra. I shall NEVER oppose chino when he calls them out. Chino understands them so well and doesn't fall for their deceit at all.

Who cares if Ebonyi airport is bigger or not? We want Anambra and Ebonyi to have their own airports and develop. They are both Igboland and that is the bottomline

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
[s]
ChimaAdeoye:
Umunnem,

I just want you to know that there are some people here that are so pained to see that our airport is progressing.

Don't be fooled by their attempt to hide their feelings about our airport by blasting the stadium or anything else.

I now understand the depth of hatred some have for Anambra. I shall NEVER oppose chino when he calls them out. Chino understands them so well and doesn't fall for their deceit at all.

Who cares if Ebonyi airport is bigger or not? We want Anambra and Ebonyi to have their own airports and develop. They are both Igboland and that is the bottomline
[/s]

HOW WE KNOW U HAVE A MENTAL DAMAGE SPIDER, IS DAT YOU WANT TO FORCE ISSUE THAT ARE BYGONE.

NOBODY WILL ENTERTAIN THAT DISCUSSION TODAY.

OUR STATE ANAMBRA IS NOT A ONE ISSUE MISSION, WE DISCUSS THE OVERALL SECTORS AND DEVELOPMENT.

FUNNY YOU ACT LIKE I JUST JOINED NAIRALAND TODAY.

I AM WELL OVER 8 YEARS HERE AND ALL THE PEOPLE U REFER TO KNOW ME BETTER THAN THEY KNOW YOU.

THEY EVEN CALL ME IPOB, SO GO FIGURE WHO IS MORE IGBO OR ANAMBRA BETWEEN ME AND YOU.

YOU THIS PIG, THAT IS EVEN ANSWERING AFONJA NAME.

TUEH!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
[s]
ChimaAdeoye:
Umunnem,

[/s]

IF THIS PIG IS NOT SPIDER THEN HE IS DEFINATELY ONE OF THE RESIDENT AFONJA ON THIS THREAD.

I NOTICE, HE FOLLOWS ME AROUND THE FORUM AND ONE OF HIS FAVORITE PAST TIME IS QUOTING OR ATTACKING MY POST.

HE IS A VERY HOPELESS PERSON AND HIS MISSIONS SHOWS HOW WORTHLESS HIS EXISTENCE IS AND MISERABLE.

HE IS NOT EVEN FOLLOWING EVENTS AND MAKING CONTRIBUTIONS, HE IS FOLLOWING MY POST, LIKE A DRUNKEN HOMOSEXUAL. FAGGGOT!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 10:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
Umunnem,

HAS HE NOW CRAWLED BACK INTO HIS HOLE?

IT SUCKS TO BE YOU SON.

THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU IS TO PUT A GLOCK INTO YOUR MOUTH AND SEND 9MM IN BETWEEN YOUR EYES.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
I don warn you severally to stop this your clowning here. Stop spamming this whole thread with your useless posts.. I hope you know your own mad is junior compare to mine. A word is enough for the wise

hammerP:

HAS HE NOW CRAWLED BACK INTO HIS HOLE? IT SUCKS TO BE YOU SON.
THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU IS TO PUT A GLOCK INTO YOUR MOUTH AND SEND 9MM IN BETWEEN YOUR EYES.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
[s]
oneeast:
I don warn you severally to stop this your clowning here. Stop spamming this whole thread with your useless posts.. I hope you know your own mad is junior compare to mine? A word is enough for the wise

[/s]

ARE U CHIMA ADEOYE?

IS DAT ONE OF YOUR HANDLE?

U SOUND LIKE U JUST GOT YOUR ASS KICKED.... OUCH!

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
GO AND SEE MY FIRST POST HERE, IT WAS DEVELOPMENT FOCUSED.

THEN SOME HOMOSEXUALS CRAWLED OUT OF THEIR HOLES AND RATHER THAN DISCUSS ISSUE, THEY EMBARKED ON PERSONAL ATTACKS.

AS U KNOW, RETURN FIRE IS THE BEST REALITY CHECK FOR OVERHYPED BUFFOONS.

WEN WE RETURN FIRE, THEIR EYE GO CLEAR, ASK NIGERIA ARMY ABOUT IPOB RETURN LEG.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.