Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2106476 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ceegar01:

I think this is what they're actually building I don't know where you got your 3d design from
Obiano should have done something better than this mini stadium scattered all over Anambra.

This looks more in keeping with what was shown in the clip.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
SOMEBODY WILL COME HERE AND CALL ME AFONJA.

ACT LIKE I JUST JOINED NAIRALAND TODAY, WEN EVEN ON THIS THREAD, I AM ON THE FIRST PAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
I AM NOT HERE TO SUPPORT MEDIOCRITY.

I LOVE APGA AND OJUKWU AND WAT THEY REPRESENT AND HOW FAR THEY HAVE GONE WITH ANAMBRA DEVELOPMENT.

THE ONLY SAVING GRACE APGA WILL GET NEXT YEAR IS SOLUDO, ELSE, WITH THE WAY WILLIE OBIANO HAVE UNDER PERFORMED, NOTHING WILL STOP ME CAMPAIGNING FOR DR MADUKA, LET US FORGET PDP.

NDIANAMBRA VOTE ON MERIT AND RECOGNITION OF CONTRIBUTION TO THE STATE OF ANAMBRA AND NDIIGBO.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
I would have supported Soludo but the way he turned against his former colleague Okonjo-Iweala for political gain says that he lacks integrity. Plus he is very greedy. APGA should have pulled someone from its administration if it was a serious party. Someone who has done stellar work. Unfortunately will they support the Commissioner for Education? They won't. They would rather sell themselves to moneybags.

So I support Maduka. He is already rich. He won't steal. He knows how things are supposed to work. He just needs to recruit those that understand the terrain and are not crooks.

hammerP:
I AM NOT HERE TO SUPPORT MEDIOCRITY.

I LOVE APGA AND OJUKWU AND WAT THEY REPRESENT AND HOW FAR THEY HAVE GONE WITH ANAMBRA DEVELOPMENT.

THE ONLY SAVING GRACE APGA WILL GET NEXT YEAR IS SOLUDO, ELSE, WITH THE WAY WILLIE OBIANO HAVE UNDER PERFORMED, NOTHING WILL STOP ME CAMPAIGNING FOR DR MADUKA, LET US FORGET PDP.

NDIANAMBRA VOTE ON MERIT AND RECOGNITION OF CONTRIBUTION TO THE STATE OF ANAMBRA AND NDIIGBO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nobody needs your useless support, not even Soludo. Stop taking your miserable self too seriously because you are worthless and useless to anyone. The best thing for you is to go and support your father. We don't need your support.

Maduka doesn't need your hopeless support either. Reserve all your support for your father, that way you will be in a better position to always dish out those your useless and incoherent advises to him. Onye ala

[s]
mktinsight:
I would have supported Soludo but the way he turned against his former colleague Okonjo-Iweala for political gain says that he lacks integrity. Plus he is very greedy. APGA should have pulled someone from its administration if it was a serious party. Someone who has done stellar work. Unfortunately will they support the Commissioner for Education? They won't. They would rather sell themselves to moneybags. So I support Maduka. He is already rich. He won't steal. He knows how things are supposed to work. He just needs to recruit those that understand the terrain and are not crooks.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
If this is what they are building then it IS OK and conforms to the FIFA GOAL specs. Just ensure that the facility has adequate parking and access roads and we are good to go. It will be utilized very well.

Ceegar01:

I think this is what they're actually building I don't know where you got your 3d design from
Obiano should have done something better than this mini stadium scattered all over Anambra.

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Your validation is useless worthless incoherent and nonsense. Keep it to yourself. We don't need it

[s]
mktinsight:
If this is what they are building then it IS OK and conforms to the FIFA GOAL specs. Just ensure that the facility has adequate parking and access roads and we are good to go. It will be utilized very well
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 19, 2020
-
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ejanla077: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
REGENMASTER:

Whaat? But I paid you to go there. That's why I am pieced off. Ok ok ok Just a Joke. I didn't mean to be rude at you. Well done for your effort. We all are looking forward to a greater Anambra State.

Thank God you re pieced off. Maybe wen its finished you will be in pieces
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Obiano why building mini stadium that full Anambra... Obiano should HV used this money to fix road's than building mini stadium... Obiano face the airport... Leave another Government that will take over to take up stadium as their major project... All we want is FIFA standard stadium... Obiano why...we say no to substandard projects......

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is how most of them really see us! Even when we see them as brothers hosting the capital of Igboland, and thus we don't hold back in joining to develop Enugu.

The same mindset why they don't want any development in any other part of Igboland. Thus hiding under all sorts of smokescreen to attack the landmark international airport, ICC, and stadium being built.

Imagine the heartache of these guys that they are seen as "foreigners" in a city where they were born and raised! It's such a sad shame!

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
This is how most of them really see us! Even when we see them as brothers hosting the capital of Igboland, and thus we don't hold back in joining to develop Enugu.

The same mindset why they don't want any development in any other part of Igboland. Thus hiding under all sorts of smokescreen to attack the landmark international airport, ICC, and stadium being built.

Imagine the heartache of these guys that they are seen as "foreigners" in a city where they were born and raised! It's such a sad shame!

The Enugu governor is crazy for allowing the bill board.
Two of the three people Gov Obiano released from SARS Awkuzu were from Enugu state. Not to mention that 95% of those given compensation by Anambra state government after Ochanja fire disaster last October were from Enugu state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

How come you people are still parading this billboard that has since been proved to be fake?

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
gidgiddy:

How come you people are still parading this billboard that has since proved to be fake?

Here is no room for Nnamdi idiocy or mental illness.

Serious issues are been put in right perspective.

Take your zionism to another section.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammerP: 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

LOL!

THE TEARS OF A FOOLISH MAN.

WEN YOU DONT BUILD ANAMBRA TO BE BETTER, THIS IS THE TREATMENT THAT AWAITS YOU.

BESIDES, THAT WOMAN LOOKS JUST AS CLUELESS AS PHYNO AND FLAVOUR ABOUT THE POSTER.

ONE AFONJA SOMEWHERE, PERHAPS YOU OR JULIUSMALEMA PHOTSHOPPED IT.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
hammerP:

LOL!

THE TEARS OF A FOOLISH MAN.

WEN YOU DONT BUILD ANAMBRA TO BE BETTER, THIS IS THE TREATMENT THAT AWAITS YOU.

BESIDES, THAT WOMAN LOOKS JUST AS CLUELESS AS PHYNO AND FLAVOUR ABOUT THE POSTER.

ONE AFONJA SOMEWHERE, PERHAPS YOU OR JULIUSMALEMA PHOTSHOPPED IT.

Go and play with your fellow waec mates.

I can't glorify you with adult discussion.

next.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2020
ADVERTISEMENT
Home SPORTS FOOTBALL
Anambra Stadium Ready By December 28­ – Contractor
1 day ago
in FOOTBALL, SPORTS
1 min read
Anambra
SHARES
VIEWS
Share on Facebook
Tweet this
Zenith Account Opening

The new Anambra Sports Stadium in Awka, would be ready to host her first game, a Community Shield encounter on December 28 this year, less than three months after work commenced at the arena.

The contractor handing the edifice, Ebi Egbe, the CEO of Monimichelle confirmed that the arena would be ready when Governor Willie Obiano paid an unscheduled visit to the site last week.

Impressed with the pace of work, Obiano commended Monimichelle, who he described as FIFA certified contractor with an impeccable track record.
ADVERTISEMENT

Obiano said his administration is set to leave a lasting infrastructure legacy for the people of Anambra with the arena, which he noted would be world class with facilities that would take care of special people.

Egbe, while assuring the governor that he would deliver the job by the December 28, said the playing turf is the latest FIFA-approved hybrid synthetic turf with the latest revolutionary pitch cooling system with a 12-14 year wearing warranty.

Egbe stressed that the athletics track is a Full PU casted track with a minimum 14-year warranty.

“What we are installing here is the best money can buy in the athletics and football world. We are constructing an arena that all Anambrarians would be proud of and I want to thank his Excellency, Gov Obiano for giving us the opportunity to showcase what we can do,” Egbe said.

Chairman of Anambra Sports Commission, Chief Tony Oli said the Anambra Community Shield would be played at the brand-new stadium on December 28, declaring that Obiano is out to change the face of sports in the state.

The new Anambra Sports Stadium in Awka, would be ready to host her first game, a Community Shield encounter on December 28 this year, less than three months after work commenced at the arena.

The contractor handing the edifice, Ebi Egbe, the CEO of Monimichelle confirmed that the arena would be ready when Governor Willie Obiano paid an unscheduled visit to the site last week.

Impressed with the pace of work, Obiano commended Monimichelle, who he described as FIFA certified contractor with an impeccable track record.
ADVERTISEMENT

Obiano said his administration is set to leave a lasting infrastructure legacy for the people of Anambra with the arena, which he noted would be world class with facilities that would take care of special people.

Egbe, while assuring the governor that he would deliver the job by the December 28, said the playing turf is the latest FIFA-approved hybrid synthetic turf with the latest revolutionary pitch cooling system with a 12-14 year wearing warranty.

Egbe stressed that the athletics track is a Full PU casted track with a minimum 14-year warranty.

“What we are installing here is the best money can buy in the athletics and football world. We are constructing an arena that all Anambrarians would be proud of and I want to thank his Excellency, Gov Obiano for giving us the opportunity to showcase what we can do,” Egbe said.

Chairman of Anambra Sports Commission, Chief Tony Oli said the Anambra Community Shield would be played at the brand-new stadium on December 28, declaring that Obiano is out to change the face of sports in the state.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by All4good: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2020
RECRUITMENT

A company is seeking to increase her marketing team in Anambra.

See details in the attached image.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by boyfrank: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2020
teresades:

This guy is most likely an imposter here. He does not in anyway represent what his moniker claims to be. Let genuine commenters here take note.
lol, are u just finding out?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by boyfrank: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2020
mktinsight:
I would have supported Soludo but the way he turned against his former colleague Okonjo-Iweala for political gain says that he lacks integrity. Plus he is very greedy. APGA should have pulled someone from its administration if it was a serious party. Someone who has done stellar work. Unfortunately will they support the Commissioner for Education? They won't. They would rather sell themselves to moneybags.

So I support Maduka. He is already rich. He won't steal. He knows how things are supposed to work. He just needs to recruit those that understand the terrain and are not crooks.

Rochas Okorocha was also very rich, Orji Kalu was also very rich, how did there administration end?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by boyfrank: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

for crying out load, that is a photoshopped image

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
#EndSars Awka Candlelight Memorial at Ekwueme Square, (21/10/20). Join live now from any part of the world on ABS Facebook, for those of you outside the ABS reach.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2020
Some pictures from the #ENDSARS candlelight held last night in Awka.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2020
The many who were needlessly killed by those paid to protect them

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
dmgs roundabout newly reconstructed has been destroyed this people have deviated traffic lights destroyed onitsha high court etc.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ceegar01:
dmgs roundabout newly reconstructed has been destroyed this people have deviated traffic lights destroyed onitsha high court etc.

This are very foolish youths. IPOB has really done lots of harm than good to our youths.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
boyfrank:

for crying out load, that is a photoshopped image

In as much as I hate to say this but he's right. For Bibian Chigbo Anekwe to post such means she's got support from power brokers and people of Enugu state. Who knows she might be displaying the mindset of an average Enugu indigene. The numerous Igbo issues is really frustrating me..

Nnamdi Kanu on one side, now this ��‍♂️
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ceegar01:

It's high time all Igbos rise up to cut the excesses of Nnamdi Kanu. He's doing lots of harm to the Igbo nation with his method of approach, I'm never against Biafra but I'm again Kanu's way of doing things. In as much as I'm never a fan of Uwazuruike but Uwazuruike has never attracted lots of tensions and open dislikes to the Igbo nation. NMK has successfully made our once vibrant youths to be bitter, hateful, easily prone to violence and lost every atom of respect for our elders.

He's excess has grown to the extent of giving orders to his followers to kill some of our Igbo leaders. If no one is seeing anything wrong here, I'm damn seeing it. I hope we don't regret this dictator our youths are seeing as their saviour.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

It's high time all Igbos rise up to cut the excesses of Nnamdi Kanu. He's doing lots of harm to the Igbo nation with his method of approach, I'm never against Biafra but I'm again Kanu's way of doing things. In as much as I'm never a fan of Uwazuruike but Uwazuruike has never attracted lots of tensions and open dislikes to the Igbo nation. NMK has successfully made our once vibrant youths to be bitter, hateful, easily prone to violence and lost every atom of respect for our elders.

He's excess has grown to the extent of giving orders to his followers to kill some of our Igbo leaders. If no one is seeing anything wrong here, I'm damn seeing it. I hope we don't regret this dictator our youths are seeing as their saviour.

Everyone should mind the state as created.

What on earth will Nnamdi and his Ipob crew be looking for in Anambra state?

He should be operating in Abia state and not here.

Also nobody forced anyone into Ipob to be brain washed.

finally it is these miscreants littering onitsha that always undertakevsuch madness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Do you think these people are happy with Anambra, you must be a ffool...lmao
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
I'm happy everywhere is cool now unlike most states
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gidgiddy: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

Igbos rise up against Kanu? Its never going to happen as most Igbos have no problem with Nnamdi Kanu, only a small number of Igbos do. Nnamdi Kanu is attracting a lot of dislikes to Igbos? Did anyone tell you that those people showed Igbos any special love when there was no Nnamdi Kanu?

Armed Fulani herdsmen have been killing, raping and destroying peoples lives these last few years. But Nigerians still elected a Fulani man President in 2015 and 2019. If the atrocities Fulani herdsmen did not attract enough hate for Fulanis to elect a Fulani man president? But it is Nnamdi Kanu that did not do 1% of what herdsmen are doing that is attracting hate for Igbos? Lol

Nnamdi Kanu is not the problem of Igbos, the problem of Igbos is being part of the failed state of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1322) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Xnilid and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.