Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2076088 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
My mission here is to enjoy pictures of developments in Anambra, but i am ready to get down to the mud with you if that's what you want. Talking about fight, were you not the one that first came here to accuse Anambra people whereas those crimes are being committed by the indigenes of your own state even more. Stop double speaking. Lol

[s]
jimyjames:

lol I know that's your mission here to derail this beautiful thread, open your own thread Biko stop picking fights on a thread that doesn't belong to you
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Y5rO3XHgc

Not withstanding the testimonies of top government officials, i was more interested in the testimonies of the common Anambra workers (From 51:30)

Indeed, how many Southeast governors will their workers eulogize as paying them salaries regularly for the entire period they were governor? How many governors in oil rich Soutsouth states can their workers say this about them?

I have noticed that those online touts trying in vain to tarnish the name of Obiano are indeed foreigners and non-Anambra people. My guess why they embark on such negative behavior is as good as yours. They are jealous of Anambra's progress from arguably the worst state in Nigeria about 15 years ago, to about the best and most progressive state in Nigeria today. On top of it, they deeply 'hate" Anambra people as some of them have already explicitly stated here. So it should not surprise anyone why they gather to mock the airport in Anambra as "Audio project", but praise the one in Abakaliki that has not even done a control tower talk more the stone base of the runway as an authentic project!

That is why Anambra doctors are denied housemanship position in Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, but Ebonyi doctors are even Head of Departments at NAUTH, Nnewi and COOUTH, Awka. Not to mention many Ebonyi house officers, nurses and janitors working in both hospitals. Yet, Anambra people are bluntly told they cannot be employed at any level in a hospital in Ebonyi state! You pipul see all these discriminations happening in Ebonyi state, and you justify it instead of condemning it. However, if Anambra has a public policy that no Ebonyi person will ever be a civil servant in Anambra or teach in any Anambra school, you all will say its wicked. But, you won't find your voice when Ebonyi enforces these wicked state-backed policies against Anambra people living in Ebonyi.

I guess I'm particularly sensitive about this issue because I was severally denied a job at Ebonyi state University Teaching hospital, Abakaliki before I finally traveled abroad. For 2 and half years, I couldn't get any internship in any of these Southeast state teaching hospitals without going to Abuja to get Minister's letter or paying heavy bribes! After the third interview, a family friend took me to the EBSUTH CMAC's house in Abakaliki and he told us point blank that even if he took my "gifts" and added my name, it would still be struck off the list because I was from Anambra! Mind you this isn't even a permanent job, its simply 12 months housemanship!!
I was thankful he didn't take my "bribe" money and was very candid with me how things were, but it was such a painful experience for me then. So i can imagine what medical graduates still go through just because of their state of origin! After all these years in America, I was never subjected to such blatant discrimination. Even as a foreigner! That is why I intensely hate Nigeria, and i fear these evil practices Igbos have already learnt from being in Nigeria will not be brought into a new nation. God forbid we have such evil discrimination against fellow citizens in Biafra!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Is it your hype? Why are you non Anambra people more concerned about what we do here with our international airport? Face your Imo state and your supreme court governor. Your state has been declared for the 2nd time the unemployment capital of Nigeria but you lots are here instead of being in your Imo thread to discuss the way forward.

[s][/s]
you are free to say wherever you want!!! not displaying pictures of half done airport! allow them to finish the work ... shame !!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:47am On Mar 17, 2021
jimyjames:

igbos for many many years have been tagged drug/human traffickers, fraudsters 419 criminals kidnappers etc cause of the few igbos committing these crimes all over the world , igbos are been insulted everyday for the crimes of obinwane okeke Evans, and some 80 igbo fraudsters caught in the US some time ago etc and most of them are from Anambra no one tags Anambra as criminals but igbos entirely

stop pointing fingers at igbos from ebonyi and act like people from Anambra don't commit crimes cause the entire igbo race has been insulted for the crimes of Anambra igbos too

stop it
stop the igbo on igbo hate, the igbo Nation has passed through a lot together for one igbo from one place to turn and look down on another igbo from another place and call them criminals

Even wike accused ndi anambra for criminalities in rivers state.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 4:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

And , you think the average Anambra place value in anything spoken by an Ikwerre fhool like Wike...lmao
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 4:49am On Mar 17, 2021
You guys should stop this childish display already. It is highly nauseating. Infact I am beginning to doubt the Igbo ness of a lot of monikers on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 5:29am On Mar 17, 2021
Ohaozara:
...manipulate abakaliki people? You guys are very foolish, and that foolishness can alter your sense of reasoning. Come to Ebonyi state and say that rubbish and see if you can survive what will happen to you idiot. This inconsequential state of Ebonyi today will definitely make anambra her greatest enemy tomorrow, just mark this words. People like us will surely mount the leadership position of our state (Ebonyi) someday and we'll definitely remind you guys all these insults.

Oga calm down. You can't do more than Ukpabi Asika, who abandoned Igbos at the height of the civil war. Do what ever you like any day you become Ebonyi governor, no one cares. Stop threatening everyone biko. The highest you can do is to undermine Igbo interest in the future just to spite ndi Anambra, no wahala.

From your posts you have psychologically yielded that some are more Igbo than you. Therefore in the future you will undermine Igbo interest just to show them. Really?Very pathetic. No sense of onwership, no Igbo pride!

Let's go down memory lane. Years ago Onitsha and parts of Obosi were among the first to meet and interact with white men. So civilisation came to them first and their village soon turned city. Many Igbos from hinterland started migrating to Onitsha for greener pastures. Many had no place to sleep so they usually crowd up in a room while others slept outside on wooden benches. They were ready to do even demeaning jobs in order to survive. While Onitsha was already producing, Doctors, Lawers etc. Many Onitsha people looked down on them and wondered how a human beign will subject himself to such condition just to survive. They called them "nwa onyeigbo" which is a derogatory way of saying bush people.

Did those guys quarrel with Onitsha people or threaten them, No! They smiled, made friends with them, got support, worked hard and started buying up lands to establish themselves. Today everybody know how far. Folks from Anambra and Imo at that time displayed high sense of superiority because they know whom they were. They didn't allow anyone to define them. Today, we all are working towards the same interest.

Poking jokes at persons not achieving their full capacity is a normal thing in Igbo culture, because ours is a merit driven society. It is the singular reason why we are high achievers despite federal government marginalisation. Everyone including Enugu people have had their own fair share at one point or the other. We tell ourselves blunt uncomfortable truths so that we can all improve and excel. But what separate Igbos from non Igbos is how they respond to the challenge.

Go around villages in the south East and see families handing over their ancestral homes, farm lands and properties to Ebonyi families to take care of. Something they can't try with other tribes. Igbos have a large heart. Despite our shortcomings the love is real. So stop falling our hands and be proud of your Igbo heritage.

Or continue to nurse grudges and wait till you have a platform to revenge. Goodluck.

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 5:41am On Mar 17, 2021
IDENNAA:

Let the government of Lagos State do what is best for the state and if that includes kicking petty traders out of street so be it. However, Lagos is not a proper example. Igbo control a good chunk of Lagos economy. What does Ebonyi bring to Anambra other than uneducated masses in search of greener pastures , poor people , uncivilized people who litter the whole space and alot of babies the family can't care for ? What has Ebonyi added to Anambra economy ? Now , they are committing crime and soiling the name of my father's land.

I can name about 3 sectors Igbo has strong presence in and these Igbo a lot or majority are from Anambra..from Lagos Island markets to Trade fair to Ladipo to Oshodi etc. Igbo has contributed immensely in importation , hotel , real estate. The Igbo has made Lagos their own land and you can't push them off because they have invested so much. Don't compare apples and oranges

Empty pride. In my street alone, about eight out of the many four storey buildings belong to Ebonyi guys. They are seriously into business and contributing to Anambra igr. Soludo once said that about 50 %of those resident in Anambra are not indigenes. So are you saying that 50% of indigenes are responsible for all the economic activities in the state.

Anambra is the economic melting point of all industrious Igbos from every eastern state and beyond. Before 1991 state creation, most people from Ebonyi are officially recognised as ndi Anambra, so what is your point.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 17, 2021
asha80:
indigenous lagos can write this same comment

What are they writing?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 17, 2021
jimyjames:

[s]
igbos for many many years have been tagged drug/human traffickers, fraudsters 419 criminals kidnappers etc cause of the few igbos committing these crimes all over the world , igbos are been insulted everyday for the crimes of obinwane okeke Evans, and some 80 igbo fraudsters caught in the US some time ago etc and most of them are from Anambra no one tags Anambra as criminals but igbos entirely

stop pointing fingers at igbos from ebonyi and act like people from Anambra don't commit crimes cause the entire igbo race has been insulted for the crimes of Anambra igbos too

stop it
stop the igbo on igbo hate, the igbo Nation has passed through a lot together for one igbo from one place to turn and look down on another igbo from another place and call them criminals [/s]

igbo nation igbo nation? wetin be igbo nation..

Someone is talking about nuisance and fulani lifesyle f ebonyi in his state and you are here talking about one gibberish to another.

If na anambra commit crime, tell them and shout it let them bear he cross. Nobody begged or asked u to cry on anambra behalf.

We are not a regional govt....nonsense
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 17, 2021
jimyjames:

please don't mention me again, I don't trust the identity of anyone on this forum too many imposters trying to bring bad blood between igbos

igbo bu igbo that's all I know

Know whatever u wish to know.....none of our business.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 17, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

And that has raised the unemployment in his state.
Any criminal in rivers state is from the state.
They commit crimes and ran into the neigbouring states for the heat to cool off.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 17, 2021
IDENNAA:

And , you think the average Anambra place value in anything spoken by an Ikwerre fhool like Wike...lmao

Any criminal in rivers state is from the state.

They commit crimes and ran into the neigbouring states for the heat to cool off...

Most of them have always been caught or gunned down in the state they ran to....

So that is nothing to worry about.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2021
[s]
Grgton:
you are free to say wherever you want!!! not displaying pictures of half done airport! allow them to finish the work ... shame !!
[/s]

The airport doesn't concern you, go and face your useless Imo state

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2021
[s]
Ahamefuna0001:

[/s]

The same Anambra is where millions of imo indigenes are migrating to for greener pastures, but you can't find anyone from Anambra living anywhere near your backward Imo state. Shame no dey catch una cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ituku4040: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
[s][/s]

The same Anambra is where millions of imo indigenes are migrating to for greener pastures, but you can't find anyone from Anambra living anywhere near Imo state. Shame no dey catch una cheesy
Anambra on the rise
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ituku4040: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
[s][/s]

The airport doesn't concern you, go and face your useless Imo state

Fly awka airlines

Haters gonna hate

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 7:04am On Mar 17, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

I have noticed that those online touts trying in vain to tarnish the name of Obiano are indeed foreigners and non-Anambra people. My guess why they embark on such negative behavior is as good as yours. They are jealous of Anambra's progress from arguably the worst state in Nigeria about 15 years ago, to about the best and most progressive state in Nigeria today.

On top of it, they deeply 'hate" Anambra people as some of them have already explicitly stated here. So it should not surprise anyone why they gather to mock the airport in Anambra as "Audio project", but praise the one in Abakaliki that has not even done a control tower talk more the stone base of the runway as an authentic project!

Nwanne dalu too much. This parts captured it vivid. Just like most Imo miscreants that are camped on this thread crying their heart out. Their state has been declared unemployment capital for consecutive 2yrs but go to their thread they are not even discussing about such shameful and worrisome situation. They all feel cool as if nothing mega lol

But once you exchange the name to say Anambra, boom, all of them will be here and everywhere telling you how Anambra is the unemployment capital of Nigeria.

The same thing with the airport project, they are all over here asking you why you should keep posting the pictures of the airport. This is to show you how deeply hurt, bitter, envious and frustrated they are.

If we decide to go to their own thread now to destabilize it like they trying to do here, they will start crying and complaining.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 7:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Update on the ongoing Anambra international airport.

Can I hear a sound of cry from somebody? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Know whatever u wish to know.....none of our business.
I was talking to only igbo stay clear
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

igbo nation igbo nation? wetin be igbo nation..

Someone is talking about nuisance and fulani lifesyle f ebonyi in his state and you are here talking about one gibberish to another.

If na anambra commit crime, tell them and shout it let them bear he cross. Nobody begged or asked u to cry on anambra behalf.

We are not a regional govt....nonsense

stay clear, this is only igbo affair
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
My mission here is to enjoy pictures of developments in Anambra, but i am ready to get down to the mud with you if that's what you want. Talking about fight, were you not the one that first came here to accuse Anambra people whereas those crimes are being committed by the indigenes of your own state even more. Stop double speaking. Lol

[s][/s]
very good then view the beautiful pictures and be satisfied

the person I quoted with my first reply knows what I was talking about and the point I was trying to make, you came from no where blinded with hate, jumped into it , not knowing what the discussion is all about
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 8:15am On Mar 17, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Y5rO3XHgc

Not withstanding the testimonies of top government officials, i was more interested in the testimonies of the common Anambra workers (From 51:30)

Indeed, how many Southeast governors will their workers eulogize as paying them salaries regularly for the entire period they were governor? How many governors in oil rich Soutsouth states can their workers say this about them?

I have noticed that those online touts trying in vain to tarnish the name of Obiano are indeed foreigners and non-Anambra people. My guess why they embark on such negative behavior is as good as yours. They are jealous of Anambra's progress from arguably the worst state in Nigeria about 15 years ago, to about the best and most progressive state in Nigeria today. On top of it, they deeply 'hate" Anambra people as some of them have already explicitly stated here. So it should not surprise anyone why they gather to mock the airport in Anambra as "Audio project", but praise the one in Abakaliki that has not even done a control tower talk more the stone base of the runway as an authentic project!

That is why Anambra doctors are denied housemanship position in Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, but Ebonyi doctors are even Head of Departments at NAUTH, Nnewi and COOUTH, Awka. Not to mention many Ebonyi house officers, nurses and janitors working in both hospitals. Yet, Anambra people are bluntly told they cannot be employed at any level in a hospital in Ebonyi state! You pipul see all these discriminations happening in Ebonyi state, and you justify it instead of condemning it. However, if Anambra has a public policy that no Ebonyi person will ever be a civil servant in Anambra or teach in any Anambra school, you all will say its wicked. But, you won't find your voice when Ebonyi enforces these wicked state-backed policies against Anambra people living in Ebonyi.

I guess I'm particularly sensitive about this issue because I was severally denied a job at Ebonyi state University Teaching hospital, Abakaliki before I finally traveled abroad. For 2 and half years, I couldn't get any internship in any of these Southeast state teaching hospitals without going to Abuja to get Minister's letter or paying heavy bribes! After the third interview, a family friend took me to the EBSUTH CMAC's house in Abakaliki and he told us point blank that even if he took my "gifts" and added my name, it would still be struck off the list because I was from Anambra! Mind you this isn't even a permanent job, its simply 12 months housemanship!!
I was thankful he didn't take my "bribe" money and was very candid with me how things were, but it was such a painful experience for me then. So i can imagine what medical graduates still go through just because of their state of origin! After all these years in America, I was never subjected to such blatant discrimination. Even as a foreigner! That is why I intensely hate Nigeria, and i fear these evil practices Igbos have already learnt from being in Nigeria will not be brought into a new nation. God forbid we have such evil discrimination against fellow citizens in Biafra!
You're confirm paid agent of obiano,as long as Anambra is concern governor obiano is big time failure with best media heap system in Nigeria. May God bless your family with obiano type, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Seems indigenes on nairaland are different from indigenes on twitter
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2021
asha80:
Seems indigenes on nairaland are different from indigenes on twitter
Most of the people you see here are obiano media heap agents,They are all over Facebook and Nairaland.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2021
You are the one that's blinded with hate. You are not from Anambra but you are more interested in Anambra than your useless Imo state. Face your state and leave us alone to do whatever we like here. We can share the pictures of Anambra international airport 1000x it is none of your business.

[s]
jimyjames:

very good then view the beautiful pictures and be satisfied the person I quoted with my first reply knows what I was talking about and the point I was trying to make, you came from no where blinded with hate, jumped into it , not knowing what the discussion is all about
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2021
With all the money Anambra state have and with obiano USA experience he still fail.No single good road in Awka north from isu,urum down to Amanuke and some paid f**lish agents are here talking nonsense.
may God give your families obiano type.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2021
You are always quick to tag others media aide. Who are you? You are all over Facebook and nairaland spewing the same lies and nonsense even on empty stomach. Kettle calling pot black. We know you people. Ndi ala

[s]
Pass11:
Most of the people you see here are obiano media heap agents,They are all over Facebook and Nairaland.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AsomughaChuks02: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2021
While the lives of Obiano detractors are stagnant, the lives of Obiano supporters keep flourishing. Akpokuedike is divinely favoured. The worst thing is that these riffraffs are paid for their blackmail with data cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2021
Trash. Anambra has the best road networks in this region, from Awka to Onitsha to Ayamulum to Nkpor to Osumenyi and all over Anambra state. Your lies and propaganda can never stand here. So try another trick.

[s]
Pass11:
With all the money Anambra state have and with obiano USA experience he still fail.No single good road in Awka north from isu,urum down to Amanuke and some paid f**lish agents are here talking nonsense.may God give your families obiano type.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
While the lives of Obiano detractors are stagnant, the lives of Obiano supporters keep flourishing. Akpokuedike is divinely favoured. The worst thing is that these riffraffs are paid for their blackmail with data cheesy

Lol nwanne fa amaro la anyi is kwado. You ready for them. Their unfounded lies cannot stand here, they better open their own thread because their lies cannot work here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.