Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2076086 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
You are always quick to tag others media aide. Who are you? You are all over Facebook and nairaland spewing the same lies and nonsense even on empty stomach. Kettle calling pot black. We know you people. Ndi ala

[s][/s]
Sorry I don't respond to media agents.mention what obiano did to this places Awba Ofemili, Ugbene, Ebenebe, Achalla,Urum, Amansea, Amanuke, Isu Aniocha, Mgbakwu, Ugbenu.Apart from 2 substandard roads he did in Achalla and amansea.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AsomughaChuks02: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:

Lol nwanne fa amaro la anyi is kwado. You ready for them. Their unfounded lies cannot stand here, they better open their own thread because their lies cannot work here

I like your agility. Even if it is pin that they put in that airport site, post the pictures here. The same way the name of Jesus worry demons is the same way the pictures of the Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri worry detractors cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
You are the one that blinded with hate. You are not from Anambra but you are more interested in Anambra than your Imo state. Face your state and leave us alone to do whatever we like here. We can share the pictures of Anambra international airport 1000x it is none of your business.

[s][/s]
what is this one even talking about? you are confused, for the last time stop mentioning me on another persons thread, go and open yours, I can see the one you opened to insult imo state go there and continue the rant there this thread is for positive minded people
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Trash. Anambra has the best road networks in this region, from Awka to Onitsha to Ayamulum to Nkpor to Osumenyi and all over Anambra state. Your lies and propaganda can never stand here. So try another trick.

[s][/s]
Is this places still part of Anambra state Awba Ofemili, Ugbene, Ebenebe, Achalla, Urum, Amansea, Amanuke, Isu Aniocha, Mgbakwu, Ugbenu?or have your paid master excluded them from Anambra state.Ndi media heap agents everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AsomughaChuks02: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2021
asha80:
Seems indigenes on nairaland are different from indigenes on twitter

Seems those on Twitter are different from those who gave Obiano 21/21.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2021
I will keep quoting you, if you don't like it then get out of this thread. You are the one to leave the thread not me. Go and open your own thread, this thread was not opened for your stupidity.

[s]
jimyjames:

what is this one even talking about? you are confused, for the last time stop mentioning me on another persons thread, go and open yours, I can see the one you opened to insult imo state go there and continue the rant there this thread is for positive minded people
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2021
I am in Anambra now. Where are you, so we can do a tour of all those areas. Go and tell your pay master that you failed. Tell me where you are in Anambra, I will send cab to pick you up so we can drive to those places you mentioned

[s]
Pass11:
Is this places still part of Anambra state Awba Ofemili, Ugbene, Ebenebe, Achalla, Urum, Amansea, Amanuke, Isu Aniocha, Mgbakwu, Ugbenu?or have your paid master excluded them from Anambra state.Ndi media heap agents everywhere.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
I am in Anambra now. Where are you, so we can do a tour of all those areas. Go and tell your pay master that you failed. Tell where you are in Anambra, I will send cab bow to pick you up so we can drive to those places you mentioned

[s][/s]
Sorry tour those places on your own as part of your work.You can't be collecting money with out working.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2021
cheesy

Nwanne the project will keep breaking their hearts.

AsomughaChuks02:

I like your agility. Even if it is pin that they put in that airport site, post the pictures here. The same way the name of Jesus worry demons is the same way the pictures of the Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri worry detractors cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2021
No. We are going to do joint inspection. You can't be drawing money from your pay master and then hide somewhere with your phone to post unverified nonsense

[s]
Pass11:
Sorry tour those places on your own as part of your work.You can't be collecting money with out working.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
I will keep quoting you, if you don't like it then get out of this thread. You are the one to leave the thread not me. Go and open your own thread, this thread was not opened for your stupidity.

[s][/s]

lol my last reply to you, your mission on this beautiful thread is to derail it and turn it to a hate thread, I won't help you achieve that, I have been following this thread from day one and I have come across many like you who pretend to be from Anambra but in reality enemies of Anambra
think positive for once and do something righteous with you life no prize to be won being an Internet troll
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2021
That is how Anambralstson was singing and posting An European Union sponsored water project in Aguleri as part of obiano project,only for the project to collapse he started creating threads that it was EU project not that of obiano.
May your families witness obiano type.
Ndi ara media agents.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2021
Lol you are obviously the one that came out from a hole to derail this thread when you started accusing Anambra people of the same thing your own people are doing. What were you thinking then? I only responded to you in the same manner you can and you turned around to say that I was trying to derail the thread. Please go and read your first post you made yesterday on this thread. Useless hypocritical anu mpama

[s]
jimyjames:

my last reply to you, your mission on this beautiful thread is to derail it and turn it to a hate thread, I won't help you achieve that, I have been following this thread from day one and I have come across many like you who pretend to be from Anambra but in reality enemies of Anambra
think positive for once and do something righteous with you life no prize to be won being an Internet troll
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
No. We are going to do joint inspection. You can't be drawing money from your pay master and then hide somewhere with your phone to post unverified nonsense

[s][/s]
May you witness obiano type in your family, Amen.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2021
It is you, your father, your mother, your siblings that are ndi ala media agents. cool

[s]
Pass11:
That is how Anambralstson was singing and posting An European Union sponsored water project in Aguleri as part of obiano project,only for the project to collapse he started creating threads that it was EU project not that of obiano.
May your families witness obiano type.
Ndi ara media agents.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 8:58am On Mar 17, 2021
I am already witnessing Obiano. But your useless failure good for nothing father is what I would never want to witness.

[s]
Pass11:
May you witness obiano type in your family, Amen.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Pass11: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2021
MysteryShopper:
It is you, your father, your mother, your siblings that are ndi ala media agents. cool

[s][/s]
Ndi Ara media heap agents everywhere.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2021
[s]
Pass11:
Ndi Ara media heap agents everywhere.
[/s]

Nna gi na nne gi are all ndi ala media agents. No wonder you are useless and hopeless in life lol
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by EastisBae: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Oga calm down. You can't do more than Ukpabi Asika, who abandoned Igbos at the height of the civil war. Do what ever you like any day you become Ebonyi governor, no one cares. Stop threatening everyone biko. The highest you can do is to undermine Igbo interest in the future just to spite ndi Anambra, no wahala.

From your posts you have psychologically yielded that some are more Igbo than you. Therefore in the future you will undermine Igbo interest just to show them. Really?Very pathetic. No sense of onwership, no Igbo pride!

Let's go down memory lane. Years ago Onitsha and parts of Obosi were among the first to meet and interact with white men. So civilisation came to them first and their village soon turned city. Many Igbos from hinterland started migrating to Onitsha for greener pastures. Many had no place to sleep so they usually crowd up in a room while others slept outside on wooden benches. They were ready to do even demeaning jobs in order to survive. While Onitsha was already producing, Doctors, Lawers etc. Many Onitsha people looked down on them and wondered how a human beign will subject himself to such condition just to survive. They called them "nwa onyeigbo" which is a derogatory way of saying bush people.

Did those guys quarrel with Onitsha people or threaten them, No! They smiled, made friends with them, got support, worked hard and started buying up lands to establish themselves. Today everybody know how far. Folks from Anambra and Imo at that time displayed high sense of superiority because they know whom they were. They didn't allow anyone to define them. Today, we all are working towards the same interest.

Poking jokes at persons not achieving their full capacity is a normal thing in Igbo culture, because ours is a merit driven society. It is the singular reason why we are high achievers despite federal government marginalisation. Everyone including Enugu people have had their own fair share at one point or the other. We tell ourselves blunt uncomfortable truths so that we can all improve and excel. But what separate Igbos from non Igbos is how they respond to the challenge.

Go around villages in the south East and see families handing over their ancestral homes, farm lands and properties to Ebonyi families to take care of. Something they can't try with other tribes. Igbos have a large heart. Despite our shortcomings the love is real. So stop falling our hands and be proud of your Igbo heritage.

Or continue to nurse grudges and wait till you have a platform to revenge. Goodluck.

Your name is gwafaeziokwu and you're living up to that! Sometimes the sort of hubris and pride some people display here can be quite nauseating. Due to geography and torpography, some parts of Igboland became exposed earlier than others just like how Lagos areas and the Niger Delta minorities due to their proximity to the oceans were able get in touch with the Whites before others which made them to call we Igbos in the hinterlands "bush people". However, today, things have changed completely and no one from those areas can look down on Igbos anymore. The same thing is happening with the perception of Abakiliki people as "primitive people" in the past but no one can go there today and still say such because they are now seeing development at a fast pace.

Igbos are highly individualistic and democratic in nature. Right from the family, to the kindred, to the community and so on, we tend to compete with each other and this has helped in no small measure to make us achieve far more because no one wants to be left out. However, it is quite shameful when some fools will use state creation to insult other Igbos and ask them not to discuss "their state affairs" These fools are like cancer that is detrimental to the cohesion and progress of the Igbo nation. Some of them are impostors while others are paid agents used by politicians for selfish reasons.

It was the same way we had Ukpabi Asika, Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Ike Nwachukwu down to the gutter adviser in Lagos who all sabotaged our collective interests. We should always shame such characters at all times.

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2021
Pass11:
Most of the people you see here are obiano media heap agents,They are all over Facebook and Nairaland.
I thought as much because on twitter it is something else
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2021
All of a sudden everyone that talks good of Obiano becomes his aide. Keep thinking while your Imo state is the unemployment capital of Nigeria. Anambra has a vibrant opposition parties that are everywhere in the entire cyberspace. So Anambra is not one useless state that supreme chose their governor for them.

[s]
asha80:
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:

Seems those on Twitter are different from those who gave Obiano 21/21.

You dey mind the clown
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gwafaeziokwu: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2021
EastisBae:

Your name is gwafaeziokwu and you're living up to that! Sometimes the sort of hubris and pride some people display here can be quite nauseating. Due to geography and torpography, some parts of Igboland became exposed earlier than others just like how Lagos areas and the Niger Delta minorities due to their proximity to the oceans were able get in touch with the Whites before others which made them to call we Igbos in the hinterlands "bush people". However, today, things have changed completely and no one from those areas can look down on Igbos anymore. The same thing is happening with the perception of Abakiliki people as "primitive people" in the past but no one can go there today and still say such because they are now seeing development at a fast pace.

Igbos are highly individualistic and democratic in nature. Right from the family, to the kindred, to the community and so on, we tend to compete with each other and this has helped in no small measure to make us achieve far more because no one wants to be left out. However, it is quite shameful when some fools will use state creation to insult other Igbos and ask them not to discuss "their state affairs" These fools are like cancer that is detrimental to the cohesion and progress of the Igbo nation. Some of them are impostors while others are paid agents used by politicians for selfish reasons.

It was the same way we had Ukpabi Asika, Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Ike Nwachukwu down to the gutter adviser in Lagos who all sabotaged our collective interests. We should always shame such characters at all times.

Ezigbo mmadu. Hapu ndi na amaro ife. You can imagine someone threatening to sabotage Igbo interest in the future because of percieved slight. You can't make it up really.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AtlanticBreeze: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2021
asha80:
[s]I thought as much because on twitter it is something else[/s]
Whats your point.. Obiano keeps winning elections by landslides in Anambra back to back, APGA is getting set for another landslide, first of its kind so what does twitter and nairaland have to do with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2021
h
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by BKayy: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2021
asha80:
You can't tell shit from a faceless forum like this. In reality (at the moment) APGA is not even considered as one of the major contestants of 2021.
The election seems to be between YPP and PDP (ifeanyi Ubah and Dr Godwin Maduka)
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2021
Two pages made up almost entirely of inane drivel and childish back-and-forth!

Lord help us!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2021
jimyjames:
I was talking to only igbo stay clear

Alright then. This is not an Igbo thread but Update about Anambra state.
So you can go to pan igbo thread and talk to Igbos there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2021
EastisBae:

Joe Igbokwe is from Anambra state and recognized in his community. Go and clean your own gutterd and let him be.

btw this Anambra thread and not some sort of Igbo forum.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7Y5rO3XHgc

Not withstanding the testimonies of top government officials, i was more interested in the testimonies of the common Anambra workers (From 51:30)

Indeed, how many Southeast governors will their workers eulogize as paying them salaries regularly for the entire period they were governor? How many governors in oil rich Soutsouth states can their workers say this about them?

I have noticed that those online touts trying in vain to tarnish the name of Obiano are indeed foreigners and non-Anambra people. My guess why they embark on such negative behavior is as good as yours. They are jealous of Anambra's progress from arguably the worst state in Nigeria about 15 years ago, to about the best and most progressive state in Nigeria today. On top of it, they deeply 'hate" Anambra people as some of them have already explicitly stated here. So it should not surprise anyone why they gather to mock the airport in Anambra as "Audio project", but praise the one in Abakaliki that has not even done a control tower talk more the stone base of the runway as an authentic project!

That is why Anambra doctors are denied housemanship position in Federal Teaching Hospital Abakaliki, but Ebonyi doctors are even Head of Departments at NAUTH, Nnewi and COOUTH, Awka. Not to mention many Ebonyi house officers, nurses and janitors working in both hospitals. Yet, Anambra people are bluntly told they cannot be employed at any level in a hospital in Ebonyi state! You pipul see all these discriminations happening in Ebonyi state, and you justify it instead of condemning it. However, if Anambra has a public policy that no Ebonyi person will ever be a civil servant in Anambra or teach in any Anambra school, you all will say its wicked. But, you won't find your voice when Ebonyi enforces these wicked state-backed policies against Anambra people living in Ebonyi.

I guess I'm particularly sensitive about this issue because I was severally denied a job at Ebonyi state University Teaching hospital, Abakaliki before I finally traveled abroad. For 2 and half years, I couldn't get any internship in any of these Southeast state teaching hospitals without going to Abuja to get Minister's letter or paying heavy bribes! After the third interview, a family friend took me to the EBSUTH CMAC's house in Abakaliki and he told us point blank that even if he took my "gifts" and added my name, it would still be struck off the list because I was from Anambra! Mind you this isn't even a permanent job, its simply 12 months housemanship!!
I was thankful he didn't take my "bribe" money and was very candid with me how things were, but it was such a painful experience for me then. So i can imagine what medical graduates still go through just because of their state of origin! After all these years in America, I was never subjected to such blatant discrimination. Even as a foreigner! That is why I intensely hate Nigeria, and i fear these evil practices Igbos have already learnt from being in Nigeria will not be brought into a new nation. God forbid we have such evil discrimination against fellow citizens in Biafra!

Wonders shall never cease.

Obi ojoo on freestyle here.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by theTranslator: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by jimyjames(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Alright then. This is not an Igbo thread but Update about Anambra state.

So you can go to pan igbo thread and talk to Igbos there.

very good clear and simple from the start you haters of Anambra were the ones talking about other states on this thread comparing state to state

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.