Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2074620 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2021
mktinsight:

Bushman this is not single biggest project in SE since 1999. The single biggest project is the second Niger Bridge valued at almost 400 billion Naira not this puny 400 passenger capacity local airport. The single biggest private investment in Anambra state was the Hero brewery in Onitsha.

I think the problem with you is your delivery. You sound like almost like Anambra disgust you , and this will make these proud people detest you. Ndi Anambra are very proud and if you try to denigrate their home state they will eat you alive.

The manner which you refer to the airport as is very disrespectful. This is an airport the state singlehandedly built without borrowing. I think we can give Willie a break for a second.

By the way , that airport is very sexy. We don't need a white elephant project that not only is beyond the means of the state but will take another 4yrs to complete. I am actually satisfied with the quality and pace , though I didn't support the idea of an airport in the beginning.

Yes , it a very decent airport. Exactly what Anambra needs without emptying our pockets.

SN: I need an Anambra inspired art work interiors. From paintings to sculptures all Anambra inspired. We can even make a little art museum out of that airport and show the richness of our culture. I look forward to seeing an Ijele painting greeting the walls.

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 12:36pm On May 21, 2021
Somewhere in Awka. Awka is the fastest and best developing city in the eastern Nigeria. The only place in the entire eastern region where you can find well paved roads and covered drains is in Awka. Cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 21, 2021
globemoney01:

why not mention the biggest project in SE since 99 then iti. You cant rant your way out of it.

There are far bigger projects in SE than that poultry shed of an airport.

Since you never finished primary school let me help you and your mental patient friend Desmond Alaegbu:

1) 2005-present Geometric Aba Power Plant, Aba - $500 million
2) 2012-2014 - Intafact Brewery, Onitsha - $210 million
3) 2020 - Shell Aba City Gate Power, Shell -
4) 2010-16 - Alaoji Power Plant, Abia - $900 million
5) 2014-18 - 50km Total Gas Pipeline, Abia - $900 million
6) 2020 - Seplat Anoh Gas Power Plant, Imo ,- $700 million
7) 2015 - present Second Niger Bridge, Delta/Anambra - $800 million
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 21, 2021
Omanambala:

[s]
I think the problem with you is your delivery. You sound like almost like Anambra disgust you , and this will make these proud people detest you. Ndi Anambra are very proud and if you try to denigrate their home state they will eat you alive.

The manner which you refer to the airport as is very disrespectful. This is an airport the state singlehandedly built without borrowing. I think we can give Willie a break for a second.

By the way , that airport is very sexy. We don't need a white elephant project that not only is beyond the means of the state but will take another 4yrs to complete. I am actually satisfied with the quality and pace , though I didn't support the idea of an airport in the beginning.

Yes , it a very decent airport. Exactly what Anambra needs without emptying our pockets.

SN: I need an Anambra inspired art work interiors. From paintings to sculptures all Anambra inspired. We can even make a little art museum out of that airport and show the richness of our culture. I look forward to seeing an Ijele painting greeting the walls.[/s]

Anambrarians are pacesetters, leaders, champions. Not mediocre, backward psychophants like globemoney, desmond Chinedu and other paid agents of APGA who are both living in Port Harcourt while collecting 30K payment for online services.

An airport is good if you have either the money or the traffic to support it. This terminal can only hold 400 passengers at a time or roughly 1 plane every 2 hours. This means that at best this airport will max out at 500,000 passengers a year. Considering that PSC is 2K per ticket thats 1 billion in revenue. Meaning that it will take well over 100 years before the airport will pay for itself back. In the meanwhile, there are lots of expenses. Operations, Maintenance, Security. Owerri airport loses close to N2 billion naira per year. Being a newer airport Umueri airport will lose more.

Now why I do not trust this government is their general dishonesty. Nobody knows how much the airport cost because it is shrouded in secrecy. The same way the Amawbia - Amansea expressway was varied from 1 Billion to 13 billion by Obiano and his lackeys and hidden from view. This state government has sold all the savings kept by Obi and eaten even the 40 billion repaid by the Federal government for the work done on Onitsha expressway. The truth will come out whether indeed nothing was borrowed or something was diverted.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 1:11pm On May 21, 2021
Hahahaha

I like how you are running around trying to defend your stupidity. You can now see that everyone is against your dumb reasoning cheesy

I live in Anambra, precisely in Awka, but you mktinsight is neither from Anambra nor live in Anambra. Mktinsight, you are paid 5k monthly to camp on this thread 24/7 to churn out your propaganda and lies, but as always you are disgraced and embarrassed with facts. Mktinsight you are not from Anambra but a paid miscreant from hell. Anambra international airport has come to stay, stop crying, because you came late.

You have now jumped to the Amansea road that's being reconstructed by the FG. So Anambra should use its scarce resources to work FG projects while leaving its core responsibility. Mktinsight you are indeed cursed from hell.

It is only a dumb ediot that will compare imo airport to Anambra international airport. Please what's in Imo state compare to Anambra that hosts the largest market in West, largest automobile manufacturing company in West, largest human capital in Africa, etc..i can go on and on.

Anambra international airport became viable even before it was built, in case you don't know.

Anambra international airport is gonna be the busiest airport in Nigeria aside Abuja and Lagos. That's a certainty and not fiction.

[s]
mktinsight:

Anambrarians are pacesetters, leaders, champions. Not mediocre, backward psychophants like globemoney, desmond Chinedu and other paid agents of APGA who are both living in Port Harcourt while collecting 30K payment for online services. An airport is good if you have either the money or the traffic to support it. This terminal can only hold 400 passengers at a time or roughly 1 plane every 2 hours. This means that at best this airport will max out at 500,000 passengers a year. Considering that PSC is 2K per ticket thats 1 billion in revenue. Meaning that it will take well over 100 years before the airport will pay for itself back. In the meanwhile, there are lots of expenses. Operations, Maintenance, Security. Owerri airport loses close to N2 billion naira per year. Being a newer airport Umueri airport will lose more.Now why I do not trust this government is their general dishonesty. Nobody knows how much the airport cost because it is shrouded in secrecy. The same way the Amawbia - Amansea expressway was varied from 1 Billion to 13 billion by Obiano and his lackeys and hidden from view. This state government has sold all the savings kept by Obi and eaten even the 40 billion repaid by the Federal government for the work done on Onitsha expressway. The truth will come out whether indeed nothing was borrowed or something was diverted.
[/s]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Omanambala(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2021
mktinsight:

Anambrarians are pacesetters, leaders, champions. Not mediocre, backward psychophants like globemoney, desmond Chinedu and other paid agents of APGA who are both living in Port Harcourt while collecting 30K payment for online services.

An airport is good if you have either the money or the traffic to support it. This terminal can only hold 400 passengers at a time or roughly 1 plane every 2 hours. This means that at best this airport will max out at 500,000 passengers a year. Considering that PSC is 2K per ticket thats 1 billion in revenue. Meaning that it will take well over 100 years before the airport will pay for itself back. In the meanwhile, there are lots of expenses. Operations, Maintenance, Security. Owerri airport loses close to N2 billion naira per year. Being a newer airport Umueri airport will lose more.

Now why I do not trust this government is their general dishonesty. Nobody knows how much the airport cost because it is shrouded in secrecy. The same way the Amawbia - Amansea expressway was varied from 1 Billion to 13 billion by Obiano and his lackeys and hidden from view. This state government has sold all the savings kept by Obi and eaten even the 40 billion repaid by the Federal government for the work done on Onitsha expressway. The truth will come out whether indeed nothing was borrowed or something was diverted.

You obviously have inherent poor communication skill. I am done with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3pointsagree: 2:01pm On May 21, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Somewhere in Awka. Awka is the fastest and best developing city in the eastern Nigeria. The only place in the entire eastern region where you can find well paved roads and covered drains is in Awka. Cool
Super anambra

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:06pm On May 21, 2021
mktinsight:

[s]There are far bigger projects in SE than that poultry shed of an airport.

Since you never finished primary school let me help you and your mental patient friend Desmond Alaegbu:

7) 2015 - present Second Niger Bridge, Delta/Anambra - $800 million[/s]
You are a mad man and its very clear. So where is any state govt project in all these you have listed? How many jobs have they created for the masses, how much have they contributed to the IGR of their respective states?

Again I'm still waiting for you to mention any govt project in the south east since 99 bigger than the Anambra International airport. When your indian hemp clears from your brain and eyes, I hope you can answer that question.

Anambra aiport is already a success story. Onuku

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 3pointsagree: 2:14pm On May 21, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Nwanne you said it all.. cheesy

Anambra is the best state in the world

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IGBOSON1: 2:27pm On May 21, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Onitsha hoods. Some areas in Onitsha can be mistaken for Lekki

That can’t be river Niger in the 3rd pic! It looks too narrow!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 2:32pm On May 21, 2021
3pointsagree:

Anambra is the best state in the world

To ensure that Asaba Airport will not compete for Nnewi ( Anambra South) passengers after the completion of 2nd Niger Bridge, Anambra State Government should build a clover-leaf FLYOVER at the Airport Road junction on Onitsha/Awka Expressway (perhaps at Umunya or Awkuzu axis) and extend a virgin dual or more road perpendicular to Awka/Onitsha expressway cutting through Awka/Onitsha old road( perhaps through OYI, Njikoka, Idemmili ) and join the new Owerri Interchange at Obosi(being constructed by JB); with a spur somewhere at Idemili to the centre of Nnewi via a dual carriage way and burst out at Okija with another clover-leaf FLYOVER on Owerri/Onitsha expressway Road, Okija

Secondly, dualize the 33 Road to the Airport. Futuristically speaking, discuss with Delta State Government to build a TOLLED 3rd Niger Bridge cutting through North of Asaba and North of Onitsha(Anambra West/EastAxis) then join 33 Road to it and take it to Kogi en route Abuja.

Thirdly, from Esther Obiakor junction at Awka/Enugu Expressway do another clover-leaf FLYOVER that will pass through the Virgin lands of Ifite Awka, Awka North to Anambra East to join the 33 Road/the proposed 3rd Niger Bridge Road to Kogi with a spur to the Airport.
Then go back to Esther Obiakor junction Clover-leaf flyover at Awka and extend it Southwards through perhaps Awka South, Orumba and burst out somewhere around Lokpanta on PH/Enugu Expressway ( discuss the modalities with Abia State Government)

Finally dualize Awka Amawbia, Nibo, Nise, Agulu, Nanka, Ekwuloba to Uga Road with a spur to Nnewi

Open up the state with dual or more carriageways, toll them and people will pay, the state is too congested and choking. Then, boom you will see developments in quantum. Source for funds from anywhere and Toll these Roads, Ndi Anambra will pay to use. By my modest estimation it could be done with 300B (excluding the cost of the proposed 3rd Niger Bridge) considering the small size of the state landmass-wise

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 3:00pm On May 21, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
You have switched your account to continue your useless and worthless post.

Anambra international airport is not gonna compete with any other airport, because Anambra international airport is in a class of it's own with the longest runway and tallest control tower in SE and SS.

Those states with airport didn't build all those things you listed before building airport.

Anambra has the best road networks in the entire eastern region. While some major road infrastructures are ongoing we still need more to add to what we have including flyovers and interchange.

Anambra international airport is gonna be the busiest airport in Nigeria aside Abuja and MMIA. This is almost a certainty.

[s][/s]

If Anambra airport becomes busier than Imo Airport within the next 5 years, I will give you $10,000 (save this post). I am still Pandax and not anyone as assumed

Anambra has the best TINY Road Network in South East and only ahead of Abia in Road Planning and quality. If you exclude Federal Roads in Anambra ( Onitsha/Awka Express Road and Onitsha/Owerri Road), Anambra is a giant village. I am from Awka, the capital of Anambra state fyi. Oh my poor Awka without planned neighborhood, poor road networks and 2 nuisance flyovers that will be demolished with time

Tell at least 2 roads that your paymaster dualize in Anambra State that is at least 6km?. Tell me where these planned interchanges will be in Anambra?.

I am sure you do not know the difference between Eastern Region and South East to know that whilst Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa and Cross River were in former Eastern Region and have better Road Networks compared to Anambra, but they are not in South East of today
With Love from Me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 3:07pm On May 21, 2021
mktinsight:

There are far bigger projects in SE than that poultry shed of an airport.

7) 2015 - present Second Niger Bridge, Delta/Anambra - $800 million

grin grin grin

If the purported cost of Nigerian projects are used to place the real worth of the project, even the federal government road from Okoko-Item to Abriba would be the costliest project in the Southeast.

I bukwa serious onukwu by this post. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 3:14pm On May 21, 2021
cjrane:

grin grin grin

If the purported cost of Nigerian projects are used to place the real worth of the project, even the federal government road from Okoko-Item to Abriba would be the costliest project in the Southeast.

I bukwa serious onukwu by this post. grin grin grin

Whilst I am not the OP of the above, kindly tell us the cost of Anambra Airport?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 3:23pm On May 21, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Pandax(night owl with another moniker), no single capital city in the entire igbo land has one road with covered drains except Awka. That's how to know a progressive city. cool

I am not sure you have been to Enugu, Abakaliki, Asaba (since you used Igboland) or even O town to be saying this. Though AMC is a private sector led estate, they are still not of international standard in execution, maybe in design. Show me state government built road in Anambra of equivalent standard

with Love from Me
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 3:25pm On May 21, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
[s][/s]

You are not from Anambra, that information is not for demonic sadistic envious outsiders like you

It should be a public information and should not be shrouded in secrecy or what do you think?. FYI, I am not against Anambra Airport construction ooo

Bro, I am from Anambra. Even if, I am not from Anambra, I should be able to know the cost of constructing any public infrastructure in Nigeria by a public servant - FOI

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 3:39pm On May 21, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Cry your heart out but we don't care. If you like claim to the son of Igwe of Awka, it doesn't matter because we know you are are not even remotely from Anambra. So keep your lies.

Anambra international airport is already the busiest airport in SE, so keep your fake 10k because we knew you are a broke ass clown.

Anambra has the best road networks (both double lanes and single lanes). Anambra is by far more developed and advanced than all the states in the SE region. Fact

FLYOVERS in Awka are the most beautiful and standard in the region. Awka is the fastest and best developing city in the entire igbo land.

Demonic night owl we know who you are even if you like post with 1000 different usernames cheesy

[s][/s]

There's no other capital city in the entire igbo land that has 6- lanes inner city road except Awka. See pictures below cool

6-lane Road that led to no where lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.