Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2073215 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

APC is out of the race in Anambra. They won't have any candidate because of Buni.
As for Soludo, let's wait for the Court Of Appeal ruling tomorrow in Kano.
[/s]

The reason Imo state is backward and useless today is because most Imo people are not interested in their state instead they are more concerned with other states, that was why it was easy for supreme court to give you guys Uzodimma

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Very true

OreMI22:
Our God-given Candidate Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo was there to gradually continue keeping an eye on our very important, key projects!

Those plotting the Imo state formula of using INEC, Police, and supreme court to foist a stooge on Anambra should get ready for the showdown!

Anambra no be Imo!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
They really need to be at their A game, as regards exterior of the terminal building. Open drains like this is not acceptable. But work is still progressing. I believe they know what to do.
OreMI22:
I hope the commissioner of works will also keep an eye on those working outside the airport. The staircase and their general design for the front porch is not up to expectation. Although I concede that they are still working on the place. I hope they use non-slip tiles on the stairs to give a good decent finish and cover the drains.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

Nobody is against Soludo.
Why can't APGA get their acts right?
Until the judgement tomorrow, Soludo is still out of the race.
Why leave the party he inherited is so much of a mess?
3 factions, all have candidates.
Call out who should be called out. They created room for this mockery going on in the state.
Shut up martin the fraudster, I know you losers are praying for APGA to lose so you will say Obiano destroyed APGA but you are wasting your time. As if there was no crises in APGA in 2013 before the elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
globemoney01:

Shut up martin the fraudster, I know you losers are praying for APGA to lose so you will say Obiano destroyed APGA but you are wasting your time. As if there was no crises in APGA in 2013 before the elections.
Bro forget insulting the guy, Apga did not put their house in other since to avoid this kind crisis, I hope they will come out of it soon before is too late.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
globemoney01:

Both you and your Martin are very silly..
Na me cause them to have 3 factions?
Make judgement come tomorrow..
You scared?
See as they are running about like Upper Iweka touts., selfish lots.
grin grin grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
Bro forget insulting the guy, Apga did not put their house in other since to avoid this kind crisis, I hope they will come out of it soon before is too late.

He thinks after calling Martin names, INEC will read his insult and declare Soludo APGA candidate.
I don't have any issues with Soludo's candidacy, he seems the best amongst those guys out there.
My happiness is that APC is dead and gone.
As for Ifeanyi Ubah, we will know how to go about it.
Until tomorrow, we will know where Soludo stands..
Till then, he can go ahead and rant.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
The other faction have no case just media sensationalism. Have you seen the judgements, they didnt factor APGA valid chairman which is Victor Oye. Like the governor said soo all the media sensationalism of factions will die a natural death

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Desmond mechionu. You are talking of APC but the same APC is still in charge of your backward Imo state

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

He thinks after calling Martin names, INEC will read his insult and declare Soludo APGA candidate.
I don't have any issues with Soludo's candidacy, he seems the best amongst those guys out there.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Desmond stop embarrassing yourself in this thread. Stop running around here like a Owerri tout. You angry that supreme court selected a governor for imo state and you think Anambra is your backward Imo state. Keep fooling yourself

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Both you and your Martin are very silly..
Na me cause them to have 3 factions?
Make judgement come tomorrow..
You scared?ee as they are running about like Upper Iweka touts., selfish lots.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Very true

globemoney01:

The other faction have no case just media sensationalism. Have you seen the judgements, they didnt factor APGA valid chairman which is Victor Oye. Like the governor said soo all the media sensationalism of factions will die a natural death

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
moonsurfing:
ChineduAlaegbu, I can sight you, come and tell us the extent of your involvement in this case. Your pictures and name are at stake

Hmm so this is true. ChineduAlaegbu clear your name
your pictures are trending all over internet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
ChineduAIaegbu:

What happened in Imo state may happen to us, I stay in northern Nigeria for 10 years before moving out, I know those guys very well, they can manipulate your own against you in any circumstances.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
globemoney01:

my fear Is the way northern are using our people against us, the stupid man went all the way to northern state to get court orders, this suppose to alert our people to know we are in danger.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
My fear is that they will be waiting for the outcome of appeal, and miss out on the substitution window and the possibility of buying a smaller party and moving the party structure to the party, for the purpose of election. After which they can return to the APGA after victory. For now it's only Dr Maduka that is planning towards this route. I just pray over confidence in the judicial process won't rob Anambra of this opportunity for continuity.
Philipxxxx0:
my fear Is the way northern are using our people against us, the stupid man went all the way to northern state to get court orders, this suppose to alert our people to know we are in danger.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
gordonbarrett:
My fear is that they will be waiting for the outcome of appeal, and miss out on the substitution window and the possibility of buying a smaller party and moving the party structure to the party, for the purpose of election. After which they can return to the APGA after victory. For now it's only Dr Maduka that is planning towards this route. I just pray over confidence in the judicial process won't rob Anambra of this opportunity for continuity.
is part of the ruling fulani people to destroy Igbos, using our own stupid fools to fight against us, with courts as a willing tools.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Anambra Continues To Excel In Education As 10 Year-Old Ifunanya Nwanegbo Becomes Best Young Mathematician In Nigeria

By Ikenna Aniagboso

Anambra State continues to record excellent results in education as 10 year-old Ifunanya Nwanegbo, a pupil of Mabel Divine International School, Nnewi, Anambra State, has become the best young mathematician in Nigeria by winning a prestigious national mathematics competition.

Miss Nwanegbo defeated no fewer than 200,000 pupils from schools across the federation to win the 18th national mathematics competition with a total score of 98.132%. The competition was organized by the Nigerian Tulip International College, Abuja.

Miss Ifunanya and Anambra State received N400,000 for winning the first prize and a full scholarship, while her school received a photocopier machine.

In a video which has now gone viral online, little Ifunanya displayed rare confidence when she said that she had minor difficulties in solving just a few questions in the competition. Those minor issues took a fractional 1.8% from what would have been a perfect 100% score for Anambra's Nigeria's young mathematics champion.

The State Commissioner for Basic Education, Prof Kate Omenugha, said that she expected nothing less from Anambra pupils participating in any national and international educational competition, noting that the young pupil's brilliance and confidence reflected the standard and quality of education in Anambra State and the values which the State government under Gov Willie Obiano has imbibed in the children.

Prof Omenugha lauded Ifunanya's coach and teacher, Mr Emmanuel Egwuchukwu, for his dedication and commitment.

"This is the spirit that has kept education in Anambra State on the part of excellence and has made our teachers and pupils winners in several national and international competitions", she enthused .

Ifunanya's mother, Mrs Nwanegbo, expressed gratitude to God for giving her daughter the knowledge and confidence to compete most effectively in the competition which described as one "for true champions".

The Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment in the state, Mr C Don Adinuba, congratulated the Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano on numerous awards which the state has won in Nigeria and abroad as a result of his administration's policies and huge investments in education.

He expressed great delight over Ifunanya's stellar performance, saying it is "consistent with the performance of schoolchildren from the state in national and international competitions like the 2018 Technovation which pupils of Regina Pacis Model Girls School, Onitsha, won in Silicon Valley, United States, on August 9, 2018; the 2019 International Festival of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics held in Tunisia from February 21 to 27, 2019, where St John's Secondary School, Alor, won the Bronze, the 2021 Global Internet Competition which Queen of the Rosary secondary School, Onitsha, clinched the Gold Medal, in addition to the 2019 World Teachers Day in Abuja organized on October 9 by the Federal Ministry of Education, The Presidency and the Nigeria Union of Teachers with the state winning four of the available 24 prizes whereas most states didn't get any and the few which received did not get more than one each, to say nothing about the fact that the state went home with two of the four vehicles donated by President Muhammadu Buhari.

"This is not to overlook the fact that Loretto Special Science School at Adazi Nnukwu won the first position in the 2016 assessment of schools by the Federal Ministry of Education in the senior secondary schools category while Queen of the Rosary College, Onitsha, won the first prize in the junior secondary schools category and Clement Okondo of the Abagana Central School took the first position in the primary school category.

"There are many other examples we can cite about Anambra's excellence in education like Grundtvig International School winning the Private School of the Year award from the Nigeria Union of Teachers in 2020, but time wouldn't permit.

"Ifunanya, our emerging Chike Obi, has made us proud. She and pupils like her will continue to perform brilliantly under the excellent policies of the Willie Obiano-led administration in Anambra State, even as the administration nears its end.

Anambra and Nigeria's mathematics champion, Miss Ifunanya Nwanegbo, won a cash prize of N400,000.00, a full scholarship by the Nigerian Tulip International College and a brand new photocopier for her school.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2021
UPCOMING GREEN VALLEY ESTATES AWKA ANAMBRA STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc4ousn2faw
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2021
investnow2013:
Anambra Continues To Excel In Education As 10 Year-Old Ifunanya Nwanegbo Becomes Best Young Mathematician In Nigeria

By Ikenna Aniagboso

Anambra State continues to record excellent results in education as 10 year-old Ifunanya Nwanegbo, a pupil of Mabel Divine International School, Nnewi, Anambra State, has become the best young mathematician in Nigeria by winning a prestigious national mathematics competition.

Miss Nwanegbo defeated no fewer than 200,000 pupils from schools across the federation to win the 18th national mathematics competition with a total score of 98.132%. The competition was organized by the Nigerian Tulip International College, Abuja.

Miss Ifunanya and Anambra State received N400,000 for winning the first prize and a full scholarship, while her school received a photocopier machine.

In a video which has now gone viral online, little Ifunanya displayed rare confidence when she said that she had minor difficulties in solving just a few questions in the competition. Those minor issues took a fractional 1.8% from what would have been a perfect 100% score for Anambra's Nigeria's young mathematics champion.

The State Commissioner for Basic Education, Prof Kate Omenugha, said that she expected nothing less from Anambra pupils participating in any national and international educational competition, noting that the young pupil's brilliance and confidence reflected the standard and quality of education in Anambra State and the values which the State government under Gov Willie Obiano has imbibed in the children.

Prof Omenugha lauded Ifunanya's coach and teacher, Mr Emmanuel Egwuchukwu, for his dedication and commitment.

"This is the spirit that has kept education in Anambra State on the part of excellence and has made our teachers and pupils winners in several national and international competitions", she enthused .

Ifunanya's mother, Mrs Nwanegbo, expressed gratitude to God for giving her daughter the knowledge and confidence to compete most effectively in the competition which described as one "for true champions".

The Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment in the state, Mr C Don Adinuba, congratulated the Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano on numerous awards which the state has won in Nigeria and abroad as a result of his administration's policies and huge investments in education.

He expressed great delight over Ifunanya's stellar performance, saying it is "consistent with the performance of schoolchildren from the state in national and international competitions like the 2018 Technovation which pupils of Regina Pacis Model Girls School, Onitsha, won in Silicon Valley, United States, on August 9, 2018; the 2019 International Festival of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics held in Tunisia from February 21 to 27, 2019, where St John's Secondary School, Alor, won the Bronze, the 2021 Global Internet Competition which Queen of the Rosary secondary School, Onitsha, clinched the Gold Medal, in addition to the 2019 World Teachers Day in Abuja organized on October 9 by the Federal Ministry of Education, The Presidency and the Nigeria Union of Teachers with the state winning four of the available 24 prizes whereas most states didn't get any and the few which received did not get more than one each, to say nothing about the fact that the state went home with two of the four vehicles donated by President Muhammadu Buhari.

"This is not to overlook the fact that Loretto Special Science School at Adazi Nnukwu won the first position in the 2016 assessment of schools by the Federal Ministry of Education in the senior secondary schools category while Queen of the Rosary College, Onitsha, won the first prize in the junior secondary schools category and Clement Okondo of the Abagana Central School took the first position in the primary school category.

"There are many other examples we can cite about Anambra's excellence in education like Grundtvig International School winning the Private School of the Year award from the Nigeria Union of Teachers in 2020, but time wouldn't permit.

"Ifunanya, our emerging Chike Obi, has made us proud. She and pupils like her will continue to perform brilliantly under the excellent policies of the Willie Obiano-led administration in Anambra State, even as the administration nears its end.

Anambra and Nigeria's mathematics champion, Miss Ifunanya Nwanegbo, won a cash prize of N400,000.00, a full scholarship by the Nigerian Tulip International College and a brand new photocopier for her school.

Truly the light of the nation

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2021
investnow2013:
NKWELLE GRA ANAMBRA STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQtlJO6KKh4

Have you gone here?
Ụ̀na too like long talk..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAlegbu: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Stop spewing nonsense, your nuisance on this thread is becoming too much. I heard you are from the backward Imo state

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

Have you gone here?
Ụ̀na too like long talk..
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAlegbu: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2021
investnow2013:
NKWELLE GRA ANAMBRA STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQtlJO6KKh4

Good development

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Bogus001: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Take it to front page bro let's shame our haters!!

investnow2013:

By Ikenna Aniagboso

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Today's judgement at Kano court of appeal done✓
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by chiefobdk(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
APC will not have a candidate for Anambra election today the supreme Court pronounced APC is illegal as a party for having a sitting governor as the party chairman.. Means they can't present candidates for elections..

Press Conference
S/Court Ruling: APC Now Invalid, Carries Burden of “Let Buyer Beware” -PDP
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) alerts Nigerians and the international community that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has become technically invalidated and now lacks the statutory structure to operate as a political party in our country.
This is given the pronouncement of the Supreme Court which clearly pointed to the nullity of APC’s subsistence and activities as a political party, for having a sitting governor, Governor Mai Mala Buni of Yobe state, as its Chairman, in total violation of section 183 of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) as well as the provisions of Article 17(4) of the APC constitution.
A further interpretation of the pronouncement of the Supreme Court showed that all activities of the APC under Mai Mala Buni, including nomination of candidates for elections, agreements, official decision reached, establishment of committees for statutory activities as well as its planned ward, local government and states congresses now hang loosely on the threat of invalidity.
The fate of the APC as a defunct party is already sealed and the party cannot come out of this self-inflicted quagmire even if it engages in the drama of appointing a new National Chairman in place of Mai Mala Buni.
This is because the APC has become statutorily vacuous, without a valid National Working Committee, without a valid National Executive Committee (NEC) and without a valid Board of Trustees (BoT) to legally initiate or carry out any official function including convoking any platform for the administration of the party. It is end of the road for the APC.
In this regard, the PDP counsels all aspirants for the planned APC ward, local government and state congresses as well as the national convention to note that the APC is now in a state of “let the buyer beware”.
Such intending aspirants should be cautious of putting their precious time and resources in a damaged vehicle that has come to the end of an ill-fated journey.
In the same vein, those hoping to use the APC as a vehicle to realize their ambitions as President, governor, federal and state legislators as well as other elective offices should note the fate that has befallen the party.
Moreover, our party sympathizes with the APC governorship candidate in the coming Anambra governorship election over the misfortune of trying to journey in a political “one chance bus”.
The PDP calls on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), state electoral commissions, the Judiciary, the National Assembly as well as other institutions of democracy in Nigeria to note this development and take appropriate actions.
The fate that has befallen the APC is the direct consequence of its recourse to impunity, corruption, malpractices, recklessness, disregard to rule of law and total absence of internal democracy.
On our part, the PDP, as a bastion of democracy in Nigeria remains committed to our ideology and vision of our founding fathers and will continue to rally with Nigerians in the collective quest to rescue our dear nation from the misrule and stranglehold of the now crippled APC.
Signed:
Kola Ologbondiyan
National Publicity Secretary
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by afube: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
is part of the ruling fulani people to destroy Igbos, using our own stupid fools to fight against us, with courts as a willing tools.

As obstinate and petulant as Mazi Nnamdi Kanu may appear to be, you cannot deny his innate instinct to smell Fulani political shenanigans from a hundred miles away......I truly wish our political and business elite had just 25% of his courage, politically these strange people have systematically emasculated us as a people and I daresay that they have perfected plans to stall this airport project one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:50am On Jul 31, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
Today's judgement at Kano court of appeal done✓

Eddie Njoku: Meddlesome Interloper has his case at the Court of Appeal thrown out.
The Court of Appeal sitting in Kano has dismissed Edozie Njoku's application to appeal the Judgement of the Jigawa High Court.
His application was bereft of any tangible document showing he has any locus to Appeal. There was no single document presented as documentary evidence showing his bogus claim to the leadership of the party, APGA.
Aparts from that the Court told him he also woke up very very late in his claim to be an interested party to the suit below.
His leave to Appeal was subsequently struck out.
*This second appeal has interpreted our appeal with jude okeke....... as the foundation of jude okeke's case ( which is Edozie Njoku) is gone*

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by WireWire22: 6:22am On Jul 31, 2021
Soludo is the governor.
So we don't have any other court case with Jude Okeke?

post=104267380:

Eddie Njoku: Meddlesome Interloper has his case at the Court of Appeal thrown out.
The Court of Appeal sitting in Kano has dismissed Edozie Njoku's application to appeal the Judgement of the Jigawa High Court.
His application was bereft of any tangible document showing he has any locus to Appeal. There was no single document presented as documentary evidence showing his bogus claim to the leadership of the party, APGA.
Aparts from that the Court told him he also woke up very very late in his claim to be an interested party to the suit below.
His leave to Appeal was subsequently struck out.
*This second appeal has interpreted our appeal with jude okeke....... as the foundation of jude okeke's case ( which is Edozie Njoku) is gone*

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.