Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2091692 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2021
Your posts are useless and worthless. No one needs your demonic validation of anything. Take your demonic post back, it is needlessly useless. Like I said earlier we don't need your demonic validation to know that Anambra is performing so well in all aspects of development.

[s]
mktinsight:

es. The interior is huge and is exactly like a Conference center I once used in Hong Kong. Smaller conference rooms on the upper floor and a gigantic main hall which can be used for trade shows or large banquets or functions.This is clearly the largest conference center in the south east and they should start now to find an events company to run it. There are many conventions that can be brought to the east. We should start with those that would draw visitors from across the south east and places like Delta, Edo, Rivers. Things like building materials, auto parts, electrical, pharmaceuticals, plastics, etc. If the ICC can host upwards of 100,000 people per year its a massive stimulus for the state and valuable marketing. Inevitably it will boost inflow of jnvestment to the state as companies will seek a presence in the state to tap into the SE sub region.he next governor MUST fix the cities of Awka, Nnewi and Onitsha especially roads and organising the transport system beyond primitive keke and shuttle.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2021
OremI22, nwanne, we have missed your intelligent posts. Please we are yearning for your post. cool

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2021
MysteryShopper:
OremI22, nwanne, we have missed your intelligent posts. Please we are yearning for your post. cool

Nwanne,

I have been following developments. So far so good. I wanted to post the ABS video of the ICC and Stadium inspection yesterday, but someone had already beat me to it grin

I usually point out anything I feel we should be aware of, or anything likely to impact on overall quality if it's neglected. I am happy and grateful that you have kept that evil owl in check. Coming here to say he has been to Hong Kong to observe "International Conference Centers" when he has not crossed the boundary of his village. grin Just kidding lol.... But seriously, nobody needs his validation at all.

Overall, Obiano is doing a fantastic job! I am happy that he is focused on high-quality delivery of his signature projects rather than the typical attitude of Third world governments that always build inferior, shoddy, ugly structures just to mark it that they have "built" this or that. Obiano's insistence on high quality may indeed be a turning point for Anambra and indeed the entire region if Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo as the next governor maintains an eagle eye on all projects to ensure very high quality consistently.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MysteryShopper: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nwanne you are too much. This is what I am talking about, your mastery of english language and intelligent delivery is quite superb.

Please we need you(Oremi122), chimaadeoye, cjrane, igboson1, and globemoney1 here always because you people are some of the most intelligent persons in this forum.

As for the demonic night owl, he has failed and shall continue to fail in his wicked voyage here.

OreMI22:

Nwanne,

I have been following developments. So far so good. I wanted to post the ABS video of the ICC and Stadium inspection yesterday, but someone had already beat me to it grin

I usually point out anything I feel we should be aware of, or anything likely to impact on overall quality if it's neglected. I am happy and grateful that you have kept that evil owl in check. Coming here to say he has been to Hong Kong to observe "International Conference Centers" when he has not crossed the boundary of his village. grin Just kidding lol.... But seriously, nobody needs his validation at all.

Overall, Obiano is doing a fantastic job! I am happy that he is focused on high-quality delivery of his signature projects rather than the typical attitude of Third world governments that always build inferior, shoddy, ugly structures just to mark it that they have "built" this or that. Obiano's insistence on high quality may indeed be a turning point for Anambra and indeed the entire region if Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo as the next governor maintains an eagle eye on all projects to ensure very high quality consistently.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Your posts are useless and worthless. No one needs your demonic validation of anything. Take your demonic post back, it is needlessly useless. Like I said earlier we don't need your demonic validation to know that Anambra is performing so well in all aspects of development.

[s][/s]
Every time you and this ur imaginary demon. Are u pple sharing same woman? I don’t even understand una two again. Ur posts abt demons are becoming a comic relief grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Landmack:

Every time you and this ur imaginary demon. Are u pple sharing same woman? I don’t even understand una two again. Ur posts abt demons are becoming a comic relief grin

There is nothing upstairs. He is a clown. A joke. With 500 monikers. grin
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
MysteryShopper:

Mktinsight is a typical demon that moves in human skin. It has been proven here time and time again. Every sane person on this forum knows mktinsight is a demonic night owl, it is not about dragging anything with such a disgusting miserable fellow. Mktinsight is empty and only filled with demons. No be joke cheesy
Okay Pastor Mystreyshopper the detector of demons hahaha. Abeg make una two dey calm down biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mega2biz(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
With what happened in Nnewi on Sunday as Edo, the Supreme deity of Nnewi celebrated her new yam festival, it shows there's a huge market for culture and tradition tourism in Anambra and Alaigbo.

Nnewi Entertained the world as people turned up in tens of thousand for the great occasion.
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf3phCeBZUg

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
ANAMBRA VILLAGES: ORAUKWU,NRI & AGULU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBoroN4EmpM

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Anambra: Court urged to join Buni in suit challenging Andy Uba’s candidacy
by The Nation
August 1, 2021
Senator Andy

By Eric Ikhilae, Abuja

A Federal High Court in Abuja has been urged to include the Caretaker Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Governor Mai Mala Buni as a defendant in a suit challenging the emergence of Andy Uba as the party’s candidate in the November 6 governorship election in Anambra State.

The request is contained in a fresh motion filed by the plaintiff, George Moghalu, who is claiming in the suit, marked: FHC/ABJ/CS/648/2021 the APC did not comply with the relevant provisions of the Electoral Act 2010 and the party’s regulations and guidelines in the conduct of its governorship primary in Anambra State.

Already listed as defendants in the suit are the APC, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and Uba.

At the last mention of the case on July 29, plaintiff’s lawyer, Chris Uche (SAN), explained the new motion for leave to include Buni as a party in the suit was informed by the realisation of the plaintiff’s legal team that the APC’s Caretaker Chairman was a necessary party.

Lawyers to the defendants, including Mahmud Magaji (SAN), said they were within time to respond to the suit, more so when the new motion was served on them in court.

They sought time to file their responses.

Justice Ahmed Mohammed then adjourned till August 10 for hearing.

In the substantive suit, Moghalu wants the court to among others, determine whether a political party that fails to comply with the provisions of the Electoral Act (2010) the party’s constitution and its guidelines, by purporting to conduct a primary election without accreditation of voters, actual voting or casting of votes, collation of votes and announcement of results based on actual votes cast and counted, can validly field a candidate for the election.

He wants the court to declare that, by virtue of the APC’s alleged non-compliance with the provisions of the Electoral Act 2010 and the party’s regulations and guidelines in the conduct of its primary in Anambra State, Uba “is not a candidate at the said 6th November 2021 gubernatorial election or at any subsequent postponement.”

The plaintiff equally wants the court to declare that the APC was bound to comply with all the relevant legal provisions in the conduct of its primary election after having demanded and received N22.5million from him and other 13 aspirants.

He is praying the court to among others, declare that having allegedly failed to comply with the relevant applicable laws, the APC has no candidate for the forthcoming governorship election; and to order the party to refund the N22.5million he paid for the expression of interest and nomination forms.

Mohalu also wants the court to grant a perpetual injunction to restrain Uba from holding himself out or parading himself as the candidate of the APC in the said election; and an order of mandatory injunction compelling INEC to delist the APC and Uba from the list of political parties and candidates for the election.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2021
Trashy useless post. There's a reason you are called evil night owl, even when decent people were sleeping you are hovering over this thread. You do nothing in day time but camp on this thread, at midnight night you are still in this thread. What else do you do with your frustrated life, mktinsight? Tufia. cheesy

[s]
mktinsight:
Anambra: Court urged to join Buni in suit challenging Andy Uba’s candidacyA Federal High Court in Abuja has been urged to include the Caretaker Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Governor Mai Mala Buni as a defendant in a suit challenging the emergence of Andy Uba as the party’s candidate in the November 6 governorship election in Anambra State.he request is contained in a fresh motion filed by the plaintiff, George Moghalu, who is claiming in the suit, marked: FHC/ABJ/CS/648/2021 the APC did not comply with the relevant provisions of the Electoral Act 2010 and the party’s regulations and guidelines in the conduct of its governorship primary in Anambra State.
Already listed as defendants in the suit are the APC, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and Uba.At the last mention of the case on July 29, plaintiff’s lawyer, Chris Uche (SAN), explained the new motion for leave to include Buni as a party in the suit was informed by the realisation of the plaintiff’s legal team that the APC’s Caretaker Chairman was a necessary partyLawyers to the defendants, including Mahmud Magaji (SAN), said they were within time to respond to the suit, more so when the new motion was served on them in court.They sought time to file their responses.ustice Ahmed Mohammed then adjourned till August 10 for hearing.n the substantive suit, Moghalu wants the court to among others, determine whether a political party that fails to comply with the provisions of the Electoral Act (2010) the party’s constitution and its guidelines, by purporting to conduct a primary election without accreditation of voters, actual voting or casting of votes, collation of votes and announcement of results based on actual votes cast and counted, can validly field a candidate for the electionHe wants the court to declare that, by virtue of the APC’s alleged non-compliance with the provisions of the Electoral Act 2010 and the party’s regulations and guidelines in the conduct of its primary in Anambra State, Uba “is not a candidate at the said 6th November 2021 gubernatorial election or at any subsequent postponement.”he plaintiff equally wants the court to declare that the APC was bound to comply with all the relevant legal provisions in the conduct of its primary election after having demanded and received N22.5million from him and other 13 aspirants.e is praying the court to among others, declare that having allegedly failed to comply with the relevant applicable laws, the APC has no candidate for the forthcoming governorship election; and to order the party to refund the N22.5million he paid for the expression of interest and nomination forms.Mohalu also wants the court to grant a perpetual injunction to restrain Uba from holding himself out or parading himself as the candidate of the APC in the said election; and an order of mandatory injunction compelling INEC to delist the APC and Uba from the list of political parties and candidates for the election.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2021
Hahahaha the highlighted caught my attention cheesy

OreMI22:

Nwanne,

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2021
Another signature project added to the international airport

ANSMEDIA:
Governor Obiano Inspects Anambra ICC, Asks Contractor To Speed Up

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

The Anambra International Conference Center, Awka is fast taking shape.

Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano this afternoon, 2nd August, 2021 visited the site for on the spot inspection.

On arrival, it was observed that the escalators and lift have been installed, while the ceiling installations have commenced for the foyer, the main auditorium and other spaces. Even the granite tiles for the floors have arrived, as well as the sound system.

Exterior work is equally ongoing as the entry and exit points into the center are being worked on.

According to the Governor who expressed joy at the quality of work, he called on the contractor to intensify work on the project.

The Governor, while stressing that the project is signature project of his administration, emphasized that it is built to last, asking the contractor to employ lore labour.

Secretary to the State Government, Professor Solo Chukwulobelu, among others were part of the inspection visit, while the Commissioner for Housing, Architect Michael Okonkwo was on ground to show the governor and entourage round the project.

After the inspection of the International Conference Center, Governor Obiano also embarked on inspection visit to the Awka City Stadium.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2021
OreMI22:

Nwanne,

grin grin

Just in the course of this airport and conference center project, the clown has travelled around the world; from Africa to Europe and USA. Maybe if Obiano starts another project he may visit mars and jupiter next.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OreMI22: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Radar installation on top of the ATC tower by Craneburg.
This will be a high-tech major boost to NAMA's TRACON system to accurately track and regulate air traffic in Nigeria and the Gulf of Guinea airspace.

The Gatehouse/Tollgate is almost completed.

The main access dual-carriageway has been completed and installation of street lights with landscaping ongoing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2021
The Inkosi Albert Luthuli International Convention Centre Complex is a large events facility located in the city centre of Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. It is named after 1960 Nobel Peace Prize laureate and former president of the African National Congress, Inkosi Albert Luthuli. Opened by former president Nelson Mandela in 1997, the Durban ICC was South Africa’s first International Convention Centre and has played a pioneering role in attracting international events to Durban since its inception. The complex is composed of an arena, hotel, convention and exhibition centre.

The Durban ICC is one of the most flexible and versatile venues in the world. Thanks to the Centre’s intelligent design and operable walls, it offers an almost unlimited number of venue configurations available to our clients.

Its main convention area of 11,600m² can be opened up to form one enormous venue or subdivided using operable walls into 22 separate convention halls of various sizes.

Hall 1, or affectionately known as the Hall of Stars, because of its intelligent lighting system, offers event organisers the choice of either a magnificent auditorium seating 1,680 delegates or, with the raked tribune seating raised into the ceiling, a traditional flat-floor convention hall of 1,448m². This hall can also be divided down the middle in either flat-floor or raked auditorium seating styles.

All the convention halls are multi-purpose venues, equally suitable for conferences and meetings as they are for exhibitions and banquets. The halls are air-conditioned, carpeted and offer complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity. The full venue can accommodate 12,000 delegates for a plenary session or a banquet of up to 5,000 guests. The centre provides a spacious concourse running the entire length of the building, flanked by a glass facade which floods the building with natural light. The concourse can also open up onto three courtyard areas ideal for outside catering or just enjoying the wonderful sunny Durban weather.

The Centre provides loading docks on the same level as the convention halls, making it a breeze for build-up and break-down of exhibition stands. The loading dock doors are over six-metres in height, allowing for large-scale stages and rigging to be brought in. Halls 1 – 3 also offer a ceiling height of 10-metres and a height of 12-metres in Halls 4 – 6.

The Durban ICC Arena, comprised of Halls 4 – 6, offers the versatility of being booked as either a conventional meeting hall or as an indoor entertainment and sporting arena. The Durban ICC Arena can accommodate concerts of between 3,000 and 10,000 fans and has full technical capacity for live broadcasts as well as house lighting suitable for TV production filming. There are four on-site generators which can fully power the Centre in the event of power disruptions.

All the convention halls are also equipped with service panels every six metres, providing easy access to electricity supply points avoiding the need to run cables across the venue floor. Three Executive Conference Suites overlook the convention halls via glass partitions and are available as organisers’ offices, VIP holding rooms or media offices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
You are a rejected person, no one needs your useless worthless post nor validation. Take back your post, we don't need it. You want to divert attention from the airport pictures posted by OremI22. You have failed with your useless post.

[s]
mktinsight:
The Inkosi Albert Luthuli International Convention Centre Complex is a large events facility located in the city centre of Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. It is named after 1960 Nobel Peace Prize laureate and former president of the African National Congress, Inkosi Albert Luthuli. Opened by former president Nelson Mandela in 1997, the Durban ICC was South Africa’s first International Convention Centre and has played a pioneering role in attracting international events to Durban since its inception. The complex is composed of an arena, hotel, convention and exhibition centre.he Durban ICC is one of the most flexible and versatile venues in the world. Thanks to the Centre’s intelligent design and operable walls, it offers an almost unlimited number of venue configurations available to our clients.ts main convention area of 11,600m² can be opened up to form one enormous venue or subdivided using operable walls into 22 separate convention halls of various sizesHall 1, or affectionately known as the Hall of Stars, because of its intelligent lighting system, offers event organisers the choice of either a magnificent auditorium seating 1,680 delegates or, with the raked tribune seating raised into the ceiling, a traditional flat-floor convention hall of 1,448m². This hall can also be divided down the middle in either flat-floor or raked auditorium seating stylesAll the convention halls are multi-purpose venues, equally suitable for conferences and meetings as they are for exhibitions and banquets. The halls are air-conditioned, carpeted and offer complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity. The full venue can accommodate 12,000 delegates for a plenary session or a banquet of up to 5,000 guests. The centre provides a spacious concourse running the entire length of the building, flanked by a glass facade which floods the building with natural light. The concourse can also open up onto three courtyard areas ideal for outside catering or just enjoying the wonderful sunny Durban weatherThe Centre provides loading docks on the same level as the convention halls, making it a breeze for build-up and break-down of exhibition stands. The loading dock doors are over six-metres in height, allowing for large-scale stages and rigging to be brought in. Halls 1 – 3 also offer a ceiling height of 10-metres and a height of 12-metres in Halls 4 – 6.The Durban ICC Arena, comprised of Halls 4 – 6, offers the versatility of being booked as either a conventional meeting hall or as an indoor entertainment and sporting arena. The Durban ICC Arena can accommodate concerts of between 3,000 and 10,000 fans and has full technical capacity for live broadcasts as well as house lighting suitable for TV production filming. There are four on-site generators which can fully power the Centre in the event of power disruptionsAll the convention halls are also equipped with service panels every six metres, providing easy access to electricity supply points avoiding the need to run cables across the venue floor. Three Executive Conference Suites overlook the convention halls via glass partitions and are available as organisers’ offices, VIP holding rooms or media offices.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Great project. We hope to see official commissioning soon..

OreMI22:
Radar installation on top of the ATC tower by Craneburg.
This will be a high-tech major boost to NAMA's TRACON system to accurately track and regulate air traffic in Nigeria and the Gulf of Guinea airspace.

The Gatehouse/Tollgate is almost completed.

The main access dual-carriageway has been completed and installation of street lights with landscaping ongoing.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hahahaha

Nwanne you said it all, evil owl is just deceiving himself

globemoney01:

grin grin

Just in the course of this airport and conference center project, the clown has travelled around the world; from Africa to Europe and USA. Maybe if Obiano starts another project he may visit mars and jupiter next.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jobless hopeless broke ass clown, keep deceiving yourself. Just one piece of paper written "MATHOJ " and showing background of where you are would have proven the point instead of lying to yourself that you are holidaying in Aberdeen, Scotland, Ireland, London, Buckingham palace, etc. You are cursed that's why you think this is the only thread on nairaland to visit. You can also create your own thread to discuss whatever nonsense you wanna discuss.

You are talking of black man, please show us what you cursed fellow has achieved in your individual capacity. The man selling at Ochanja is more intelligent and resourceful than you jobless useless broke ass idiot that parade over 100 monikers on nairaland.

[s]
Mathoj:

It is not about Mktinsight but that one person called Mystreyshopper / OreMI22 / Imaxdocunent/ Globemoney etc. He needs to calm down and allow us to enjoy the good suggestions on this forum.
I am presently on holiday in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and now Glasgow and saw the wonderful monuments put up by the governments hundreds of years ago. Massive town centres, vehicle free CBDs, parks, Museums of Modern arts, well tended riverbanks. Today idiotic blackman in Africa can't even copy and replicate 1/100th of these european cities plannings and some idiots that never travelled outside ochanja market are praise singing non performing niggas that can't build ordinary parks for residents.
Sometimes I believe blackman is cursed by the behaviour of this miscreant with many Monikers here.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
InternalAuditor:
Jobless hopeless broke ass clown, keep deceiving yourself. Just one piece of paper written "MATHOJ " and showing background of where you are would have proven the point instead of lying to yourself that you are holidaying in Aberdeen, Scotland, Ireland, London, Buckingham palace, etc. You are cursed that's why you think this is the only thread on nairaland to visit. You can also create your own thread to discuss whatever nonsense you wanna discuss.

You are talking of black man, please show us what you cursed fellow has achieved in your individual capacity. The man selling at Ochanja is more intelligent and resourceful than you useless broke ass idiot.

[s][/s]
Fool feed your eyes with my Travelodge hotel on Queen Street Glasgow and also my train ride from Aberdeen to Edinburgh

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Mathoj:

Fool feed your eyes with my Travelodge hotel on Queen Street Glasgow and also my train ride from Aberdeen to Edinburgh
[/s]

Lying useless worthless fool, stop googling pictures on internet. Show us real several pictures of you to prove your point. You are obviously somewhere in Ajegunle posting nonsense.

Fool feed your eyes as I tour London neighbourhoods while on holiday

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Lying useless worthless fool, stop googling pictures on internet. Show us real several pictures of you to prove your point. You are obviously somewhere in Ajegunle posting nonsense.

Animal, you want to use my picture for your 419. I wish it is daylight now and I'll take picture of any area or monument you know in Glasgow central or queen str now and i will do it. You got to have high ambition and stop being a servant forever to corrupt politicians. It is un Igbo to be servant forever. I am my own oga. Go and work hard instead of leaking ass

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Hahaha I drive through London Bridge to Elephant and Castle on my way to Old Kent Road to 805 restaurant and from there to nearby Peckham. I party in Presidential restaurant and Empire lounge. I go to Woolwich through South Circular passing Dulwich etc
I go to pubs in Soho and then through Berwick Str to oxford str and use the Central line underground train in Oxford Circus to Shepherds Bush and go shopping in Westfields then move to White City where BBC is.
Go and work hard, travel the world and advise our corrupt politicians on what to do for common man
You see, not everyone here is hungry like you.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by InternalAuditor: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hahahaha

I drive through London bridge every morning. At times I travel by jet to Paris for breakfast and return to London.

I usually visit Prince Charles and Queen of England for some chats. Even the entire royal family knows me.

I go to club, pub, restaurant with the members of royal family. Even prince Philip is a personal friend. That's how we roll in London

Go and look for something to do with your cursed miserable life, instead of sleeping on nairaland and attacking politicians that their children are with us in London.

As you can see, not everyone is miserable, cursed, useless, worthless, frustrated, hungry and hopeless like you. cheesy

[s]
Mathoj:

Hahaha I drive through London Bridge to Elephant and Castle on my way to Old Kent Road to 805 restaurant and from there to nearby Peckham. I party in Presidential restaurant and Empire lounge. I go to Woolwich through South Circular passing Dulwich etc
I go to pubs in Soho and then through Berwick Str to oxford str and use the Central line underground train in Oxford Circus to Shepherds Bush and go shopping in Westfields then move to White City where BBC is.
Go and work hard, travel the world and advise our corrupt politicians on what to do for common man
You see, not everyone here is hungry like you.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Mathoj: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
InternalAuditor:
You are not just an animal but a cursed beast and a jobless miscreant. Who want to use pictures of a wretched miserable frustrated fellow like you for anything whatsoever. Your meaning of high ambition is coming here to lie about your useless self. It is un-igbo to be a cursed lying old man like you. You are obviously a slave somewhere, no wonder all your life revolves around this thread. I spit on your big bald head. Go and look for something to do with your miserable life instead of joblessly camping here with your body odour. Tufia

[s][/s]
I only hope what I see in the world to be replicated in my home state Anambra so my people can also enjoy little civilization and ready to give advice but scoundrels like you don't want us to have peace.
I wish I find another forum that shows development in Anambra state, I will leave this forum for you as it seems the admin here is sleeping for not having kicked you out and ban you for life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (1321) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.