Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2061076 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Have you completed your NCE in physical education? You have seen your fellow evil minded fellow. Lol. Ofcourse both you and that clown are not from Anambra. Useless empty headed frustrated vagabond. May mmili ngene shrine consume you.

[s]
mktinsight:

Don't mind the idiot. Everyone that criticises Anambra is from imo or Ogun. Such is the empty brain of nothing upstairs. May the Ngene shrine of Awka fire this usurper.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Nwanne I was only responding to the envious bitter fellow that has been unsettled since yesterday that Anambra was officially declared an oil producing state.

Anambra is now an oil producing state to the glory of God Almighty.

As an Anambrarian, I am happy that we have 11 oil wells and another 3 to be shared with kogi, but will not say because I am from Anambra to accept a wrong assertion that Anambra is producing more oil than Imo State or even have more oil and gas deposit than Imo. I am in Oil and Gas sector, so I have the records

With love from me
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2021
As an imolite, I will not say because I am from Imo and accept wrong narrative.

1. Anambra has the largest oil and gas in SE region

2. The purported 43 oil wells are still in Rivers state and shall remain there because it belongs to Rivers state.

I am an engineer in Agip, Shell and Texaco, so I know how these things works. Imo state produces very little oil and that explains the peanut they receive in oil derivation.

With utmost love from me

[s]
pandax:

As an Anambrarian, I am happy that we have 11 oil wells and another 3 to be shared with kogi, but will not say because I am from Anambra to accept a wrong assertion that Anambra is producing more oil than Imo State or even have more oil and gas deposit than Imo. I am in Oil and Gas sector, so I have the recordsWith love from me
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Rocksvibes234: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Bro don't talk what you are not sure of.
Anambra has more oil and gas than Imo.
Anambra State has the largest gas deposit and reserves in Nigeria.
Is it because it's not being utilized yet??

pandax:

As an Anambrarian, I am happy that we have 11 oil wells and another 3 to be shared with kogi, but will not say because I am from Anambra to accept a wrong assertion that Anambra is producing more oil than Imo State or even have more oil and gas deposit than Imo. I am in Oil and Gas sector, so I have the records

With love from me

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2021
Rocksvibes234:

Provide the record(s) to back up your assertion OR Stop lying to yourself.
We all work with AVAILABLE data, not hearsay
How can you have the largest gas reserved that is unknown?.
Is Anambra gas AG or NAG?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
pandax:

Provide the record(s) to back up your assertion
[/s]

He told you the bitter truth, now go and face your Imo state and your supreme court governor

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Rocksvibes234:

Very factual

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:

Very factual

keep on commenting and liking yourself. Provide your data to back up your assertion please

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
pandax:

keep on commenting and liking yourself. Provide you data to back up your assertion please
[/s]

Keep commenting, crying and liking your post. The facts have been stated. Now cry.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Anambra state has the largest Gas Reserves Deposit in Nigeria with over 38 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, with Nigeria having about 187 trillion cubic feet of gas in general. But the recent report feedback from a special committee the president set up because he (PMB) declared this 2021 year a natural gas year, hence compelled the committee to ransack the whole nation in search of natural gas. The report gave a feed back that they did not find natural gas in the north, but all the gas deposits are in the south, with largest deposits in Anambra and Imo. The committee also reported that the total gas deposits in the nation currently
stand above 220 trillion cubic feet, hence gave an assurance that by the end of the year the committee will have discovered more to clinch the gas deposits above 500 cubic feet.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2021
Just like you haven't provided any data to back up your claim. So let's not all conclude on what is still developing. There is absolutely no need for this. It's not by who has what, but by what you are able to achieve with what you have. Compare Asaba and Awka for instance. What has Asaba got to show for the years of oil exploration. But visit Uyo and see the difference.
pandax:

keep on commenting and liking yourself. Provide your data to back up your assertion please

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Apt!

PapillodeKing:
Anambra state has the largest Gas Reserves Deposit in Nigeria with over 38 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, with Nigeria having about 187 trillion cubic feet of gas in general. But the recent report feedback from a special committee the president set up because he (PMB) declared this 2021 year a natural gas year, hence compelled the committee to ransack the whole nation in search of natural gas. The report gave a feed back that they did not find natural gas in the north, but all the gas deposits are in the south, with largest deposits in Anambra and Imo. The committee also reported that the total gas deposits in the nation currently
stand above 220 trillion cubic feet, hence gave an assurance that by the end of the year the committee will have discovered more to clinch the gas deposits above 500 cubic feet.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
http:///s7a74d48c210627en_ng?link=1&client=mini

How Nigeria "Accidentally" Discovered 206trillion Cubic Feet Gas Reserve in Southern States
MuurianJun 27, 2021 8:49 PM
Minister of State for Petroleum, Timiprey Sylva said that the country had embarked on a search for oil when it accidentally discovered up to 206 trillion cubic feet of gas. In everyday parlance, this equals to 320+ years of age in line with current consumption levels.

"We were actually going to look for crude oil and we found gas, and in that process of accidentally finding gas, we have found up to 206 tcf"

According to Chief Timipre Sylva, Nigeria's discovery of huge gas reserves will help the country migrate from oil to full gas exploration. This also includes the economic gains that are expected to be gotten from the utilisation of the gas deposits.

From reports, Nigeria has 180trillion cubic feet of PGR (Proven Gas Reserve) as at 2017, ranking 9th in the global order.

In 2020, Mr Sarki Auwalu, Director of DPR said that the country's proven reserves stood at 203.16TCF.

The location of the reserves is mostly in the Southern region of Nigeria. Huge deposits have been observed in Imo and Anambra, and a project is currently being centered around the "Assa North/Ohaji South" area and some other places too.

The Minister said that further search for more reserves is sure to increase the current total at the moment -

“So, the belief is that if we really aim to look for gas dedicatedly, we will find up to 600 trillion cubic meters of gas,” he said.

According to him, the country previously used coal before it started using oil for power generation and other functions. However, once gas is utilized to it's full potential, it will serve a lot of purpose for the Nigerian economy including the elusive power generation and stable electricity.

From the news brief, he said that the gradual transition to a gas powered Nigeria will facilitate the migration to renewable energies. Renewable energies are deemed to be the best form at the moment due to environmental concerns.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Have you completed your NCE in physical education? You have seen your fellow evil minded fellow. Lol. Ofcourse both you and that clown are not from Anambra. Useless empty headed frustrated vagabond. May mmili ngene shrine consume you.

[s][/s]

He is educated, that is all that matters. If you are,chances are that one of your lecturer was once an NCE holder.
But, what do you know when Soludo and wife was there..
Rest!!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChineduAIaegbu: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
pandax:

With love from me

Seems you are new in this thread.
The guy has over 48 monikers, it won't take you time to decipher them, just relax a bit and learn to IGNORE his rants.
Take away his unnecessary submissions and name calling in this thread, this thread no go reach 83 pages..
Give it small time, you will find out.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
I have noticed that someppl hv being having sleepless night Since yesterday that Anambra was declared oil producing state.
Who are this people
Check around you... #It is so serious that they have turn their selves to oil and gas analyst.
NCE oil analysts. Akwa alili... I can feel their pain coupled with the fact that presidency is not hearing their cry.

#Obodo Amaka mehn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
PapillodeKing:

This should make Anambrans be on guard during the next gubernatorial elections in the state! The shadowy forces that determine the course of events in Nigeria are intent on having malleable 'house-niggers' as governors in these gas-rich Igbo states, and may want to ensure the election is rigged in favour of Andy Uba.....failing which they would now use their joker (supreme court governor shocked) to ensure the state is 'captured' and brought under the control of the ruling hegemony!

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Desmond the illiterate frustrated envious bitter clown, face your backward shithole Imo state, no one asked you for any explanation. Your governor has surrendered the glorified village Owerri to herdsmen terrorists but you are here deceiving yourself.

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

He is educated, that is all that matters. If you are,chances are that one of your lecturer was once an NCE holder.But, what do you know when Soludo and wife was there..
Rest!!
[/s]

Moonsurfing, it is time you come take care this ChineduAlaegbu cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by proeast(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Rocksvibes234:

Lol, you're absolutely ignorant. Get some education and enlightenment bro. We are now in the information age and ignorance is never bliss.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
The only reason you are on this thread is because of your envy over Anambra. But unfortunately for you I clipped your wings because I am your boss. I tamed you on YouTube and tamed you here too. cheesy

Why not go to Imo thread and make your useless input. I am your tamer cheesy

[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:

eems you are new in this thread.
The guy has over 48 monikers, it won't take you time to decipher them, just relax a bit and learn to IGNORE his rants.Take away his unnecessary submissions and name calling in this thread, this thread no go reach 83 pages.Give it small time, you will find out.
[/s]
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
proeast:

ol, you're absolutely ignorant. Get some education and enlightenment bro. We are now in the information age and ignorance is never bliss.
[/s]

You are the one that should get information. Why all these Imo people camped here is beyond my understanding. It can only be envy. Why can't you people go to your state thread and discuss your state issues? You can never see one Anambra person commenting on Imo thread but all of you are here. I will soon visit Imo thread.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Chikeluba25:
I have noticed that someppl hv being having sleepless night Since yesterday that Anambra was declared oil producing state.
Who are this people
Check around you... #It is so serious that they have turn their selves to oil and gas analyst.
NCE oil analysts. Akwa alili... I can feel their pain coupled with the fact that presidency is not hearing their cry.

#Obodo Amaka mehn

cheesy cheesy
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Quite informative

PapillodeKing:
http:///s7a74d48c210627en_ng?link=1&client=mini

How Nigeria "Accidentally" Discovered 206trillion Cubic Feet Gas Reserve in Southern States
MuurianJun 27, 2021 8:49 PM
Minister of State for Petroleum, Timiprey Sylva said that the country had embarked on a search for oil when it accidentally discovered up to 206 trillion cubic feet of gas. In everyday parlance, this equals to 320+ years of age in line with current consumption levels.

"We were actually going to look for crude oil and we found gas, and in that process of accidentally finding gas, we have found up to 206 tcf"

According to Chief Timipre Sylva, Nigeria's discovery of huge gas reserves will help the country migrate from oil to full gas exploration. This also includes the economic gains that are expected to be gotten from the utilisation of the gas deposits.

From reports, Nigeria has 180trillion cubic feet of PGR (Proven Gas Reserve) as at 2017, ranking 9th in the global order.

In 2020, Mr Sarki Auwalu, Director of DPR said that the country's proven reserves stood at 203.16TCF.

The location of the reserves is mostly in the Southern region of Nigeria. Huge deposits have been observed in Imo and Anambra, and a project is currently being centered around the "Assa North/Ohaji South" area and some other places too.

The Minister said that further search for more reserves is sure to increase the current total at the moment -

“So, the belief is that if we really aim to look for gas dedicatedly, we will find up to 600 trillion cubic meters of gas,” he said.

According to him, the country previously used coal before it started using oil for power generation and other functions. However, once gas is utilized to it's full potential, it will serve a lot of purpose for the Nigerian economy including the elusive power generation and stable electricity.

From the news brief, he said that the gradual transition to a gas powered Nigeria will facilitate the migration to renewable energies. Renewable energies are deemed to be the best form at the moment due to environmental concerns.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
pandax:

Anambra CANNOT have largest oil or gas reserve when Imo State is in SE. The hope for Anambra ever competing in oil production will be Ogbaru LGA ( Ameshi & Enyie Fields); Most of Anambra West & East axis oil wells will be ceded to kogi state eventually.

There are 33 villages in my town and it is sharply divided into 2 by Enugu/Onitsha federal expressway. I am born and bred in my town and know all the landmarks till date.
Most of Anambra West & East axis oil wells will be ceded to kogi state eventually. For you to be wishing the state this bad news is enough to show you are not from Anambra state and you are not supposed to be Igbo and you are very wicked human being.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
Most of Anambra West & East axis oil wells will be ceded to kogi state eventually. For you to be wishing the state this bad news is enough to show you are not from Anambra state and you are not supposed to be Igbo and you are very wicked human being.
grin grin grin grin Dream on!

.....and you think Anambra people will just fold their hands and allow their oil in their land to be given to others just because they are Igbos in Nigeria that does not want Igbos? Just dream on ceding Anambra oil to Bornu or Katsina. No wahala, lets see how that will happen grin

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Philipxxxx0:

The highlighted captured it succinctly. The clown is another bitter Imo indigene on this thread. He has been crying since yesterday that Anambra was officially declared an oil producing state. Why these people are filled with envy and bitterness is beyond my understanding. You can never see us on their thread but they all carried their beds to this thread, spewing their envy, bitterness and frustration.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by MI6Surveillance: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

.....and you think Anambra people will just fold their hands and allow their oil in their land to be given to others just because they are Igbos in Nigeria that does not want Igbos? Just dream on ceding Anambra oil to Bornu or Katsina. No wahala, lets see how that will happen grin

Nwanne you misunderstood the point the guy you quoted was trying to make. He is actually with you. He was actually trying to put the bitter envious pandax where he truly belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Philipxxxx0: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

I was quoting one idiot from his statement, the words is not from me brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by asha80(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
andy uba is surely warming up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-6-apga-anambra-lawmakers-defect-to-apc/amp/
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Philipxxxx0:

I don't argue with emotions. The deal has been signed and delivered, Obiano knows the conditions he was given at Abuja. Ditto Hope Uzodinma. Reneging has some consequence. 2021/2023 politics

You cannot win ALL. Ever wondered why Anambra and Imo had not passed anti-grazing bill?, ever wondered why Imo and Anambra oil wells were returned/acknowledged now?, ever wondered why massive FG driven investments in only Anambra and Imo?, ever wondered why ....?.

Allow us to finish the politics. Anambra is on the rise, as the anointed one is here.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
asha80:
andy uba is surely warming up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-6-apga-anambra-lawmakers-defect-to-apc/amp/

It is unfolding gradually!. We saw a similar thing in Imo State

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1315) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.