Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2074829 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please have a clean open mind to learn and not because you want to win a case for your Imo, though not winnable because all the facts proved you wrong

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Imo state is Niger Delta basin, same as Abia, Niger Delta basin has more proven reserve as a result of it's many exploration, Anambra basin hasn't been explored enough but as it is Imo is producing more and we hope for more exploration in the Anambra basin. I don't get why y'all arguing or the point. Enugu state has proven hydrocarbon reservoir in the Anambra basin but it's coal. Anambra basin is the next big thing so the discussion should be which state is producing more at the moment and why. I think the problem here investments

pandax:

Flawed and out-of-point argument. We are talking about oil & gas deposits in Imo & Anambra states and not the number of Hydrocarbon basins in Nigeria

In fact Imo has more oil & gas proven reserves than the whole of Anambra Basins

And Anambra State is not 95% of Anambra Basin. It straddled into kogi, Enugu etc

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
I posted a table that shows that Anambra basin which is in Anambra state has more proven gas and oil reserves.

But you have failed to show us the basin where Imo state belong

Do you know why Anambra is recognized as one of the basins? It is because there are more proven reserves in Anambra than Imo state.

My people be the judge, would you have oil and gas basin named after you without huge commercial quantities of oil and gas in your domain?

You posted a table of Nigeria Frontier Basins or Inland Basins ( All other basins in Nigeria, excluding the Niger-Delta Basin). The Inland basins or the frontier basins will benefit from the 30% annual profit of NNPC as passed in PIA for further exploration

Imo state is in Niger-Delta Basin and not one of the Inland Basins as you posted

The word basin in geography means a depression in earth surface and we have this depression around Omambala River, hence Anambra Basin

I hope you know the difference between OPL & OML as used in your table. Most Fields in Anambra East, Anambra West and Ayamelum falls under OPL as shown in your table. The only exception in Anambra state is OML 143 of SEEPCO which straddled into Anambra(Ogbaru), Rivers, Imo and Delta

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by PapillodeKing: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
pandax:
As at today:

Imo has 200tcf - 600tcf of proven gas reserve
Anambra has 2tcf -30tcf of proven gas reserve

The more gas reserve in Imo explains the reason Shell and Seplat are investing $2.5b at the Assa North Ohaji South Project

More oil production in Imo is the reason why Walter-Smith has completed its refinery and planning for expansion; whereas, our own Orient refinery is all about motion without movement.

Maybe tomorrow, Anambra might have more gas(as we discover more) than Imo, but we do not have the data to support that assertion

This is very funny and laughable. If Imo has 200 tcf of gas. What is total Nigeria proven gas reserve? As at now, total Nigeria gas reserves just shifted from 180 tcf to 202 tcf. Let your assertive argument be dialectic. Aside Oguta and Ohaji/Egbema local government areas, which share boundaries with Rivers and Anambra states. Tell your other gas location.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
PapillodeKing:

This is very funny and laughable. If Imo has 200 tcf of gas. What is total Nigeria proven gas reserve? As at now, total Nigeria gas reserves just shifted from 180 tcf to 202 tcf. Let your assertive argument be dialectic. Aside Oguta and Ohaji/Egbema local government areas, which share boundaries with Rivers and Anambra states. Tell your other gas location.

No assertion, provide your dated data

It is not by number of LGA, one LGA can produce more than 5 states in oil. A typical example is ONELGA in Rivers state that is producing almost all the oil for Rivers State

We have AG and NAG Brother, which one are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
You are totally confusing yourself. The table I posted showed that Anambra is recognized as a place with more proven deposits.

You cannot be so recognized on the map if you do not have a commercial quantity.

Imo oil and gas are so small that when you check what they have received since year 2000, you would see more or less peanut.

Anambra basin which is mostly in Anambra state has more reserves, even though it is hugely untapped, which is a plus to the future of the state.

pandax:

You posted a table of Nigeria Frontier Basins or Inland Basins ( All other basins in Nigeria, excluding the Niger-Delta Basin). The Inland basins or the frontier basins will benefit from the 30% annual profit of NNPC as passed in PIA for further explorationmo state is in Niger-Delta Basin and not one of the Inland Basins as you postee word basin in geography means a depression in earth surface and we have this depression around Omambala River, hence Anambra Basin
I hope you know the difference between OPL & OML as used in your table. Most Fields in Anambra East, Anambra West and Ayamelum falls under OPL as shown in your table. The only exception in Anambra state is OML 142 of SEEPCO which straddled into Anambra(Ogbaru), Rivers, Imo and Delta

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ABlAstate: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
I posted a table that shows that Anambra basin which is in Anambra state has more proven gas and oil reserves.

But you have failed to show us the basin where Imo state belong

Do you know why Anambra is recognized as one of the basins? It is because there are more proven reserves in Anambra than Imo state.

My people be the judge, would you have oil and gas basin named after you without huge commercial quantities of oil and gas in your domain?

Based on your question, yes Anambra has more reserves than Imo state.

Niger Delta basin is on the map because it is massive and commercially viable, the same applies to the reason why Anambra basin is on the map.

I am happy that Anambra has joined the league of oil producing states.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
PapillodeKing:

Don't mind that Imo clown. He thought he could come in here to lie his way through.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
TEDHorsePower:

Don't mind that Imo clown. He thought he could come in here to lie his way through.

I am still waiting for him to provide his dated data to support his assertion. You can help him as well.

Does his assertion numbers mean Associated gas, Non-Associated Gas or Both?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Neimeth plc is currently building massive pharmaceutical company before NNPC mega station Amawbia, the new multi-product facility that would be tailored to comply with the World Health Organization’s current standards of Goods Manufacturing Practice, work is seriously going on there.

11 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
pandax:
I am still waiting for him to provide his dated data to support his assertion. You can help him as well. Does his assertion numbers mean Associated gas, Non-Associated Gas or Both?
[/s]

Mechionu nsi gi there. There's no argument, Anambra has more oil and gas than Imo state. Go and face your backward Imo state for once.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
ABlAstate:

Niger Delta basin is on the map because it is massive and commercially viable, the same applies to the reason why Anambra basin is on the map.

I am happy too that Anambra has joined the league of oil producing states, but what is our production quantity?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Security prevented me last weekend when I wanted to cover the project

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
post=105419705:
Neimeth plc is currently building massive pharmaceutical company before NNPC mega station Amawbia, the new multi-product facility that would be tailored to comply with the World Health Organization’s current standards of Goods Manufacturing Practice, work is seriously going on there.

Please NNPC Mega Station is not at Amawbia. We went to war for that and many people were killed.

Be guided!

Good News Nonetheless

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
5billion was approved for the project as at March this year by Neimeth board members

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Furious1:
Imo state is Niger Delta basin, same as Abia, Niger Delta basin has more proven reserve as a result of it's many exploration, Anambra basin hasn't been explored enough but as it is Imo is producing more and we hope for more exploration in the Anambra basin. I don't get why y'all arguing or the point. Enugu state has proven hydrocarbon reservoir in the Anambra basin but it's coal. Anambra basin is the next big thing so the discussion should be which state is producing more at the moment and why. I think the problem here investments

Sound mind. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Since few days ago that Anambra was officially admitted into the league of oil producing states, pandax the Imo state bitter envious clown hasn't known peace.

Even in that thread that Anambra was declared an oil producing state, pandax was seen trying to play down on the big feat achieved by Anambra as an oil producing state.

Pandax, Anambra is a blessed state, rich in oil and gas, technological and scientific advancements, industrialisation and commerce. Educationally, Anambra has been winning international academic awards all over the world.

Truly Anambra is the light of the entire black race.

Oil and gas status is an added advantage

7 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
ABlAstate:

You are very intelligent with sound mind. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
Since few days ago that Anambra was officially admitted into the league of oil producing states, pandax the Imo state bitter envious clown has known peace.

Even in that thread that Anambra was declared an oil producing state, pandax was seen trying to play down on the big feat achieved by Anambra as an oil producing state.

Pandax, Anambra is a blessed state rich in oil and gas, technological and scientific advances, industrialisation and commerce. Educationally Anambra has been winning international academic awards all over the world.

Truly Anambra is the light of the entire black race.

Oil and gas status is an added advantage

Whaoo, it is official, I am very happy for my state. The light of the entire black race. In Chinos voice, "We are building, the independent state of Anambra"
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
pandax:

Please NNPC Mega Station is not at Amawbia. We went to war for that and many people were killed. Be guided!Good News Nonetheless
[/s]

Face your Imo state, you would always want to claim to know Anambra more than Anambrans. You are not the only Imo indigene that was born in Anambra, there are millions of you guys, but they know that they are visitors like you

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
pandax:

Whaoo, it is official, I am very happy for my state. The light of the entire black race. In Chinos voice, "We are building, the independent state of Anambra"
[/s]

God forbid, face your backward Imo state. We are different people from different states. No matter how you wanna disguise, we already know you are from Imo state. cool

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

God forbid, face your backward Imo state. We are different people from different states. No matter how you wanna disguise, we already know you are from Imo state. cool

I have a feeling, we can become best of friends. I will visit my home town of Awka around November. I would love to meet you( passionate, but come with only one moniker ooo) and perhaps mksinsight ( intelligent, needed to put any government on their toes) and maybe ( mature, he is a worthy ambassador of the state)

I love Anambra and will always want the best for her. We have built a successful society without oil/gas and can do more with it.

With love from me

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
pandax:

have a feeling, we can become best of friends. I will visit my home town of Awka around December. I would love to meet you( come with only one moniker ooo) and perhaps mksinsight ( intelligent, needed to put any government on their toes) and maybe ( he is a worthy ambassador of the state) love Anambra and will always want the best for her
[/s]

I don't doubt that you have family in Anambra just like many Imo indigenes like you.

Imo indigenes started emigrating to Anambra than more 100yrs ago. Like I have a friend from Imo that lives at Fegge, he told me that his grand father lived at Port Harcourt road in Fegge, that his father grew up in the same Fegge where he later built a house inside the Fegge housing estate that's where they live now.

So pandax, you are not alone in this scenario. I know your grand father lived in Anambra and also your dad is equally living there now, where they had you and your siblings. So it is very easy for you to disguise as an Anambran. Though we still know the visitors.

With utmost love from me

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

I don't doubt that you have family in Anambra just like many Imo indigenes like you.

Imo indigenes started emigrating to Anambra than more 100yrs ago. Like I have a friend from Imo that lives at Fegge, he told me that his grand father lived at Port Harcourt road in Fegge, that his father grew up in the same Fegge where he later built a house inside the Fegge housing estate that's where they live now.

So pandax, you are not alone in this scenario. I know your grand father lived in Anambra and also your dad is equally living there now, where they had you and your siblings. So it is very easy for you to disguise an Anambran.

With utmost love from me

I can trace my lineage to the 6th generation and they are all from Awka - maternal & paternal. My 7th generation maternal came from Obimo in Nsukka LGA
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hahahaha

Panic akaria..you can ofcourse trace your lineage to the 10th generation. But by the time you finish the tracing, it will land you in Imo state which is exactly your paternal origin.

pandax:

I can trace my lineage to the 6th generation and they are all from Awka - maternal & paternal. My 7th generation maternal came from Obimo in Nsukka LGA

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by pandax: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
TEDHorsePower:
Hahahaha

Panic akaria..you can ofcourse trace your lineage to the 10th generation. But by the time you finish the tracing, it will land you in Imo state which is exactly your paternal origin.

Abu m onye Awka na aso enwe
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
pandax:

[i]Abu m onye Imo state na eri enwe[/i]

I knew before now, no need to repeat it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
pandax:

You posted a table of Nigeria Frontier Basins or Inland Basins ( All other basins in Nigeria, excluding the Niger-Delta Basin). The Inland basins or the frontier basins will benefit from the 30% annual profit of NNPC as passed in PIA for further exploration

Imo state is in Niger-Delta Basin and not one of the Inland Basins as you posted

The word basin in geography means a depression in earth surface and we have this depression around Omambala River, hence Anambra Basin

I hope you know the difference between OPL & OML as used in your table. Most Fields in Anambra East, Anambra West and Ayamelum falls under OPL as shown in your table. The only exception in Anambra state is OML 143 of SEEPCO which straddled into Anambra(Ogbaru), Rivers, Imo and Delta

This guy is trying to explain what he don't understand to another fellow...
The name Anambra basin does not relate to the state... Anambra basin extends to Nasarawa state, ebonyi enugu kogi and parts of Niger state..
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
pandax:

I have a feeling, we can become best of friends. I will visit my home town of Awka around November. I would love to meet you( passionate, but come with only one moniker ooo) and perhaps mksinsight ( intelligent, needed to put any government on their toes) and maybe ( mature, he is a worthy ambassador of the state)

I love Anambra and will always want the best for her. We have built a successful society without oil/gas and can do more with it.

With love from me
mktinsight is nowhere near intelligent..

He is just a bitter jobless afonja who dedicated his time for the hatred of Anambra
You must be dumb not to know this

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TEDHorsePower: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Obdk:

This guy is trying to explain what he don't understand to another fellow...
The name Anambra basin does not relate to the state... Anambra basin extends to Nasarawa state, ebonyi enugu kogi and parts of Niger state..

You are somewhat right nwanne. But Anambra basin has majority of it within Anambra, that's why it was named Anambra basin by the federal government of Nigeria
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Obdk: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
pandax:

you are not from Anambra. The more chino goad you the more you expose your self..
A typical Anambra man does not give a fuq and will not indulge chino...

You display hatred for the state u claim to come from..

Ịdị sure na ahụ dị gị?

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: christejames(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.