Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2073541 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ceegar01: 3:32pm On May 24, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Welcome development. Anambra International Airport has break another record being the only airport in Nigeria using avio bridge.

Anambra leads
Lagos and Abuja airport have Avio bridges Sir even Asaba airport

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Are there more on the way? Thought they’d be much more than what i’m seeing as the way Obiano described it, each one would split out into two so 4 planes can use them at a go.

Also, i hope they use this rainy season to do proper landscaping within and around the airport perimeter fencing, as well as on the airport road!

I can almost tell you this post will be ignored or you get a half answer.

These are the same people that sr old Obiano as the true messiah but soon as he left government they all disappeared.....emesia ayi amalu ndi bu ndi!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2022
Ceegar01:

Lagos and Abuja airport have Avio bridges Sir even Asaba airport

These people bring shame and disgrace to our fatherland on daily basis. Making ignorant comments like people living under the rock....smh

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 4:16pm On May 24, 2022
IDENNAA:

I can almost tell you this post will be ignored or you get a half answer.

These are the same people that sr old Obiano as the true messiah but soon as he left government they all disappeared.....emesia ayi amalu ndi bu ndi!
Obiano has left as Governor and the fire trucks he promised all landed, the avio bridges he promised landed why are you still ranting, is Obiano still Governor? Everyone knows if he was still there by now all these things would have been fixed.
Since we have all disappeared, why cant you continue from where we stopped as you are claiming to come from Anambra, why not come down from plateau state and come and be giving us the updates yourself whether good or bad, and for free instead of crying like someone his toys were taken from him everyday about people disappearing.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 4:29pm On May 24, 2022
Landmack:
Hammer567 even if ur illiterate ipobians are innocent in all these crimes happening..we will always pin it on them. Know this and know peace

WE WILL STILL COME OUT AND TELL THOSE THAT CARE TO LISTEN, THAT IPOB HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN KILLING OUR PEOPLE.

IF ANYTHING IPOB IS TRYING TO PROTECT THEM WITH OUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by IDENNAA(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2022
globemoney01:

Obiano has left as Governor and the fire trucks he promised all landed, the avio bridges he promised landed why are you still ranting, is Obiano still Governor? Everyone knows if he was still there by now all these things would have been fixed.
Since we have all disappeared, why cant you continue from where we stopped as you are claiming to come from Anambra, why not come down from plateau state and come and be giving us the updates yourself whether good or bad, and for free instead of crying like someone his toys were taken from him everyday about people disappearing.

Things ought to be done in orderly manner for development to follow proper direction. In as much as we all agreed the airport and IIC are all important projects there are still far more important needs that were begging for attention. Under Obiano Onicha was left to rot. The influential town which needed immediate facelift was completely abandoned....but , guess what ? Obiano paid agents were busy here feeding people lies that all is well with Anambra while the contrary is the case.

For instance, since Obiano became governor Anambra has lost its number one place in WAEC performance. Onicha was rotten and smelling under Obiano, inner streets of Awka looked like dumpsters, Nnewi was completely abandoned. However, Obiano was busy employing his town's men and enriching his friends. He introduced nepotism into Anambra politics!

If Obi and Soludo were like Obiano, Anambra north , Idenmili ,Onicha and Okpoko will all be forgotten. I don't even want to talk about his jezebelic wife he introduced to Anambra, empowered her to intimidate, bully , and unleash fear in the powerless masses. May God never bring a man like Obiano to Anambra.

The heap of refuses lifted from just sections of Onicha was shocking to me. Which makes me to ask what was Obiano doing for 8yrs?

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:29am On May 25, 2022
IDENNAA:

[s]Things ought to be done in orderly manner for development to follow proper direction. In as much as we all agreed the airport and IIC are all important projects there are still far more important needs that were begging for attention. Under Obiano Onicha was left to rot. The influential town which needed immediate facelift was completely abandoned....but , guess what ? Obiano paid agents were busy here feeding people lies that all is well with Anambra while the contrary is the case.

For instance, since Obiano became governor Anambra has lost its number one place in WAEC performance. Onicha was rotten and smelling under Obiano, inner streets of Awka looked like dumpsters, Nnewi was completely abandoned. However, Obiano was busy employing his town's men and enriching his friends. He introduced nepotism into Anambra politics!

If Obi and Soludo were like Obiano, Anambra north , Idenmili ,Onicha and Okpoko will all be forgotten. I don't even want to talk about his jezebelic wife he introduced to Anambra, empowered her to intimidate, bully , and unleash fear in the powerless masses. May God never bring a man like Obiano to Anambra.

The heap of refuses lifted from just sections of Onicha was shocking to me. Which makes me to ask what was Obiano doing for 8yrs?[/s]
You peter Obi propagandists never want to accept that Obiano is still the best Anambra Governor in history that's why you continue to disturb us with all these nonsense. If not why will you be here ranting about WAEC result as if that is an achievement for a Governor. Abia and Imo all come tops in WAEC results with very bad Governors. Anambra still has the highest common entrance cut off mark in Nigeria. Anambra also still come tops in WAEC results and we dont count that as Obiano achievements.

How was Awka, onitsha, Okpoko etc before Obiano? Incase you don't know the pics of these places before Obiano are still on the internet... Obiano came and gave Anambra massive capital projects which could not have been done by any other Governor. No single Governor have fixed all the state problems, not even Soludo will do that but we expect every Governor to contribute their quota to the development of the state. Not every governor can build an airport for instance but every governor will build roads.

The reason you losers are still bitter is because Obiano completed his projects, assuming he left them abandoned you could have had better things to celebrate with. Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 12:55am On May 25, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by gariepinus: 8:29am On May 25, 2022
Unknown Gun men/wicked Igbo youths

Unknown gun men must be eliminated.. This people are criminals and cultists.. They are known and live in our mist..is high time villager's,, community leaders and chief's.. Join hand to give names of this people to security to nab them..they don't live in the bush...they live within our town's. I pity people who hail this criminals.. Today they hv began to kidnap people for money...committing atrocities.. To the extent that people bribe them through their leaders to attack who so ever they wish.. ..God please help us to destroy this people.. Someone reported my cousin to unknown gun men.. And they stormed her house...gave her bill to pay 800,000 thousand within 3days...Anambra south is boiling.. There slangs and what they said to my cousin was very annoying... They use cult slang's.. They said they are out to take over ..that soon people will start to pay them monthly for dues.. A lot of things hv gone wrong..this people hv different group..they are criminals headed by different hardened criminal to commit crimes and people call them unknown.. Is high time Anambra people mostly Anambra south act to fish out all this rotten carcass or else worst will happen..

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by satandeterrible: 8:59am On May 25, 2022
gariepinus:
Unknown Gun men/wicked Igbo youths

Unknown gun men must be eliminated.. This people are criminals and cultists.. They are known and live in our mist..is high time villager's,, community leaders and chief's.. Join hand to give names of this people to security to nab them..they don't live in the bush...they live within our town's. I pity people who hail this criminals.. Today they hv began to kidnap people for money...committing atrocities.. To the extent that people bribe them through their leaders to attack who so ever they wish.. ..God please help us to destroy this people.. Someone reported my cousin to unknown gun men.. And they stormed her house...gave her bill to pay 800,000 thousand within 3days...Anambra south is boiling.. There slangs and what they said to my cousin was very annoying... They use cult slang's.. They said they are out to take over ..that soon people will start to pay them monthly for dues.. A lot of things hv gone wrong..this people hv different group..they are criminals headed by different hardened criminal to commit crimes and people call them unknown.. Is high time Anambra people mostly Anambra south act to fish out all this rotten carcass or else worst will happen..

IPOB and these unknown gunmen are a cancer in the South East.
Its a terrible curse and plague that has befallen us.
I pray God saves us. These IPOB terrorists will stop at nothing until the South East is completely wrecked.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 9:18am On May 25, 2022
satandeterrible:

IPOB and these unknown gunmen are a cancer in the South East.
Its a terrible curse and plague that has befallen us.
I pray God saves us. These IPOB terrorists will stop at nothing until the South East is completely wrecked.

BEFORE IPOB, U HAD CULTIST PROBLEM IN ANAMBRA AND NNAMDI KANU TRIED TO END CULTISM.

BEFORE IPOB, U HAD CRIMINAL AND AGBERO ISSUE IN ANAMBRA.

BEFORE IPOB, U HAD FULANI HERDSMEN ISSSUE IN ANAMBRA.

LET US STOP CALLING IPOB ON EVERYTHING.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by satandeterrible: 9:36am On May 25, 2022
hammer567:

BEFORE IPOB, U HAD CULTIST PROBLEM IN ANAMBRA AND NNAMDI KANU TRIED TO END CULTISM.

BEFORE IPOB, U HAD CRIMINAL AND AGBERO ISSUE IN ANAMBRA.

BEFORE IPOB, U HAD FULANI HERDSMEN ISSSUE IN ANAMBRA.

LET US STOP CALLING IPOB ON EVERYTHING.
Stop quoting me you this blood-thirsty terrorist.
Many of the so-called unknown gunmen are cultists and escaped prisoners. The rest are the urchins and the never-do-wells in Igbo land.

Your terrorist in chief Kanu recruited them and now there causing untold evil and terror all over Igbo land.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 9:57am On May 25, 2022
satandeterrible:

Stop quoting me you this blood-thirsty terrorist.
Many of the so-called unknown gunmen are cultists and escaped prisoners. The rest are the urchins and the never-do-wells in Igbo land.

Your terrorist in chief Kanu recruited them and now there causing untold evil and terror all over Igbo land.
https://www.nairaland.com/7143971/gunmen-invade-kukahs-church-kidnap

YOUR TERRORIST FULANI HAVE ATTACKED KUKAH CHURCH THIS MORNING IN THE NORTH, GO AND BLAME IPOB.

BASTARD!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 10:00am On May 25, 2022
SAME PEOPLE DOING IT IN THE NORTH ARE BEHIND IT IN SE.

PLUS, I SUSPECT REMOVAL OF TAX COLLECTION BY AGBEROS MAY HAVE ESCALATED MATTERS IN ANAMBRA.

BOTH THE AGBEROS AND POLITICIANS SHOULD ACCOUNT, U PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE IPOB ALONE, WE ARE NOT BEHIND WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ANAMBRA.

IPOB IS NOT ANAMBRA PROBLEM, WE ARE FOR THE ENTIRE SE AND SS ZONE.(BIAFRA)

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:32pm On May 25, 2022
ZARA SUPER MALL AWKA ANAMBRA STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqrTtRnH-io

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:47pm On May 25, 2022
The German Consul General in Nigeria, Dr Bernd Munchow-Pohl is in town. With him are delegates from Big Dutchman, GIZ Energy Division and some German companies. They are here to familiarise themselves with Mr Governor, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo & interrogate areas of possible partnership for youth engagement and empowerment.

Today, I joined the team to visit Nnamdi Azikiwe University and JEZCO company to engage and appreciate critical institutions & industries in the State.

We thank one of Anambra outstanding daughters, Ms Chizoba Adigwe for facilitating this planned visit. We wish the team a happy stay and fruitful deliberations in the State.

May Soludo Succeed and Anambra thrive. Amen.

Dr Nelson Omenugha
Special Adviser to the Governor on Youth Empowerment Programme

9 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2022
investnow2013:
The German Consul General in Nigeria, Dr Bernd Munchow-Pohl is in town. With him are delegates from Big Dutchman, GIZ Energy Division and some German companies. They are here to familiarise themselves with Mr Governor, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo & interrogate areas of possible partnership for youth engagement and empowerment.

Today, I joined the team to visit Nnamdi Azikiwe University and JEZCO company to engage and appreciate critical institutions & industries in the State.

We thank one of Anambra outstanding daughters, Ms Chizoba Adigwe for facilitating this planned visit. We wish the team a happy stay and fruitful deliberations in the State.

May Soludo Succeed and Anambra thrive. Amen.

Dr Nelson Omenugha
Special Adviser to the Governor on Youth Empowerment Programme
Anambra keep soaring...
That's the common goal

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2022
Meanwhile one of the youngest real estate developer in Nigeria Arch. Chukwudi Ezenwa is doing great job at Dubai estate Awka.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2022
M

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 10:13pm On May 25, 2022
Finally Soludo declare curfew in Anambra South. Something he could have done since when he resume office.

Anyway, never to late. He should make sure Nigeria army patrol those local government till further till law and order is restored. If possible deployed nysom Wike tatics.

Anybody caught with gun, pump action and assult rifle should be shot by the military. Ipob camps should be bursted and all of them neutralize most especially in ihiala and Nnewi south.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by TabletMan: 9:14am On May 26, 2022
stanluiz:
Finally Soludo declare curfew in Anambra South. Something he could have done since when he resume office.

Anyway, never to late. He should make sure Nigeria army patrol those local government till further till law and order is restored. If possible deployed nysom Wike tatics.

Anybody caught with gun, pump action and assult rifle should be shot by the military. Ipob camps should be bursted and all of them neutralize most especially in ihiala and Nnewi south.
Without arresting collaborators and saboteurs, nothing is going to change. Those criminals will observe curfew with the normal citizens at night if/when military presence is too much at night and they will systematically attack them where/when they're weak.
These foolish Simon ekpa terrorist group went to house of each community vigilante member to request for their guns ( Nnewi south communities) they even shot and kill one man from ezinifite who refuse to comply with their message, The king of ezinifite who is home based and have welding company at ezinifite since his early days of hustling has already ran away.
In essence these umu Ekwensu have people working for them in each community and I swear most of the victims of their brutalities knows their collaborators and even vigilante groups knows all the saboteurs.
I highly believe that they will stop their evil intrusion at Nnewi south communities since they've no camp there if and when these collaborators are arrested and made to dance the music. They use to only patrol our area late last year because they know only roads and nothing else.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Permesso: 11:28am On May 26, 2022
stanluiz:

Another sit at home added to the previous one, if you stop bike and keke then the masses are going to remain indoors. Is this not what this Ipob terrorist wanted? Well, the suffer still continues each day getting worster. Go after their hideout and level them.. it's not the fault of the poor masses even though they're ignorantly sympathizing with IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 26, 2022
This is pretty

Chikeluba25:
M
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2022
Official opening of Zara Stores

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzVXoo7ZMJE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 9:03pm On May 26, 2022
APGA LEADERS ABIA CHAPTER PICKS ABARIBE AND BUYS HIS GUBER TICKET FOR GOVERNOR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM6TXxu70ik
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by igbobabe02: 2:29am On May 27, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Meanwhile one of the youngest real estate developer in Nigeria Arch. Chukwudi Ezenwa is doing great job at Dubai estate Awka.

He named his estate after an Arab country. Is he aware that the first slave traders were Arab? Africans and their inferiority complex is off the chart.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by satandeterrible: 7:02am On May 27, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Wow. Nice, very nice.
But he should please cover those drainanges.
There's nothing sexy about open drainanges in this 21st century.

It sadly seems they're going to leave it that way.
It makes no sense biko. Let him cover the drainages.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by bestdefender: 7:05am On May 27, 2022
Chikeluba25:
built estate without proper walkways is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by oneeast: 7:06am On May 27, 2022
Chikeluba25:

Quite beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Geld(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2022
satandeterrible:

Wow. Nice, very nice.
But he should please cover those drainanges.
There's nothing sexy about open drainanges in this 21st century.

It sadly seems they're going to leave it that way.
It makes no sense biko. Let him cover the drainages.
The Guy is very terrible Developer and doesn't accept criticism...I once pointed this out on Thier Media page on Facebook and the young man came into my DM threatning me grin...I did my Enquiry and found out his father is also the owner of GSS security which he also manages...

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 10:08am On May 27, 2022
OBI SHOULD RETURN TO APGA, OR FORM A NEW PARTY WITH ACADEMICS OR ALL THE SMALLER PARTY MERGE TO GIVE HIM THE TICKET.

THESE ARE THE 3 VIABLE OPTION.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by 0neast: 8:13pm On May 27, 2022
Chikeluba25:

Sometimes I wonder If you’ve ever travelled out of the state just to see life. Some of your posts here can be very embarrassing. You post like a 6yrs old.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.