Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2080576 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (1319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by igbobabe02: 1:13am On Jun 01, 2022
Landmack:

It seems u haven’t heard of ‘Supernatural estate’ and some other funny inferior complexed names of estates in Anambra?

I will still say it here...the estates doing well with sweet indigenous names in Anambra especially Awka remains Ngozika et Udoka estates. Beautifully named

Those are beautiful names and will leave a great legacy.

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globem0ney01: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2022
globemoney01:

Jobless criminal. Stop tagging me to your nonsense.
You’re also a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2022
maruzia:

Nkea atom pieces. That Mad drunkard only got 2 votes in her husband Obiano’s local government. Oduah will send her dirty stinking ass to the cleaners.
But she won while you mkpurumili miscreants keep losing. You will still cry after the elections. Ntoooor.. Ezi

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 8:53am On Jun 01, 2022
kiosk1:

This one loud pass Ogbunigwe! Even louder than that Brain reset slap. See her mouth like ashawo
If you like open one thousand handles, you go tire.. Anyway we will make sure you continue wailing by ensure she wins massively. You have been crying since she took this pic with soludo, you are still crying today and you will continue to cry anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Another new Cinema opening in Cosmilla Hotel Awka soon

Mila Cinemas

8 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2022
post=113362674:

Mila Cinemas

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globem0ney01: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2022
post=113362674:

Mila Cinemas
Obiano’s agberos and cultists go allow pple come out of their houses to go watch? Awka of today isn’t safe tanks to obiano the chief agbero.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Dubai estate.... Anambra: the most indigenous industrialized and developed state in Nigeria.

Anambra is a class of it's own.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Chikeluba25(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Be your brothers keeper. Why Anambra will keep soaring from glory to glory...

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziEyTA6tOAQ#

BET WE TOLD YOU, FULANI DID THE KIDNAPING AND BEHEADING, NOT ESN.

NOW THE POLICE HAVE CONFIRMED.

ASK SOLUDO TO STAY OUT OF BIAFRA MATTER.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ejanla69: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
hammer567:

Is dat y u left your business to be following my post every year?

inside me and u, who is stupid now? Stupid!
you re one of the dumbest fellow on nairaland . everyone knows

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ebufa: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Be your brothers keeper. Why Anambra will keep soaring from glory to glory...

I am not sure what to make of this guy yet! a very ambitious chap! not scared to beat his drum and blow his trumpet at all!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
ebufa:

I am not sure what to make of this guy yet! a very ambitious chap! not scared to beat his drum and blow his trumpet at all!

I love Chikeluba! He is a true Anambra man! He isn't swayed by the silly goons here claiming to be Igbos. Yet their greatest pain is to see any progress in Igboland. I love the fact that Chikeluba rubs it into their ugly black faces to ensure they saw the progress and understand that he isn't afraid of praising it.

I am truly his #1 fan for fearlessly speaking the truth no matter how many times a jobless tout in this forum tried to clone people's moniker to spread anti-Anambra propaganda.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ChimaAdeoye: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
By the way, we are waiting for "No elections" in Biafraland!

They are now quietly waiting for their man to win APC presidential ticket to decide if they will allow elections or not. grin grin grin

Mad people everywhere!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Despacito1: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Chikeluba25:
Dubai estate.... Anambra: the most indigenous industrialized and developed state in Nigeria.

Anambra is a class of it's own.

This is how a proper estate is supposed to look like. I must commend the developers. I love what am seeing

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Cjrane2: 12:20am On Jun 02, 2022
hammer567:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziEyTA6tOAQ#

BET WE TOLD YOU, FULANI DID THE KIDNAPING AND BEHEADING, NOT ESN.

NOW THE POLICE HAVE CONFIRMED.

ASK SOLUDO TO STAY OUT OF BIAFRA MATTER.

The only reason Soludo might fail as a governor is that he treats these IPOB pigs like humans. That is why they will viciously attack him for showing weakness.

Obiano understood that these pigs listen and respect only FORCE. He did not shy away from making Anambra the safest state by taking the fight to the pigs.

Soludo will continue speaking big grammar to reason with touts that barely understand pidgin English. Unless he changes approach, he will fail because these touts will make sure he achieved nothing unless they are totally defeated and routed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by hammer567: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Cjrane2:

The only reason Soludo might fail as a governor is that he treats these IPOB pigs like humans. That is why they will viciously attack him for showing weakness.

Obiano understood that these pigs listen and respect only FORCE. He did not shy away from making Anambra the safest state by taking the fight to the pigs.

Soludo will continue speaking big grammar to reason with touts that barely understand pidgin English. Unless he changes approach, he will fail because these touts will make sure he achieved nothing unless they are totally defeated and routed.

LEARN TO DISTINGUISH YOUR USUAL LOCAL CRIMINALITY FROM IPOB ESN.

OF WHICH, IGBO SPEAKING FULANI BORN IN SE ARE THE CHIEF CRIMINALS.

IT WILL GO A LONG WAY TO HELP YOUR SANITY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDcR0EereMM

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
INEC Office Amawbia dragged on Twitter and Nairaland. If you know anyone working there tell them they should be very careful..eyes are on them.

They had better put that silly attitude of theirs away or face the wrath of ndi Anambra. These guys are not Fulani or Buhari...the pple causing hardship and stress on our pple are our fellow brothers and sisters. They should be very careful and release voter’s cards to our pple and stop asking them to pay #1000. Final warning

Issues like this is what u expect the Abakeleke Finland miscreant ediot to treat but he will choose to remain mute. Blind bat

MOD:......
“Just look at........ very very pòor outcome

*New PVC Registration Update*

South East: 550,771
South West: 1,235,610
South South: 1,524,415

North East: 836,204
North West: 1,223,179
North Central: 1,107,107

Total for North: 3,166,490
Total for South: 3,310,796

If you have an *Igbo friend* tell him they are not trying.
They should be *OBIdient* at least for once.

Let them get registered.
Igbos please get your PVC ready as long as you are living in Nigeria.

South West and South South keep registering and keep collecting your PVC.

For a new Nigeria the power is in your PVC, please do right by you and your children's furniture.

PVC registration will be closed by 30th June 2022”.

#Copied

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Cjrane2:

Which Obiano ? The same obiano that left Anambra insecure ? The Same obiano that couldn't do anything when Ipob were were killing and destroying before the Anambra election ?

The same obiano that was paying thousands of dollars to Ipob abroad based criminals to cancel sit at home ?

The same obiano that didn't do anything when Ipob used lilu and orsumoghu as based before extending to other communities ?

Obiano failed in security. If he was security proactive and did his job well as a former Governor, Soludo wouldn't have inherited this problem.

6 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by stanluiz(m): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:
By the way, we are waiting for "No elections" in Biafraland!

They are now quietly waiting for their man to win APC presidential ticket to decide if they will allow elections or not. grin grin grin

Mad people everywhere!
In particular, There will be no election in Abia state until the the Lord of ipob criminals and zombies is released.

Abia state is better. The madness is needed in Abia.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ejanla69:

you re one of the dumbest fellow on nairaland
. everyone knows

Lmao
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Hausa(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fellow ndị Anambra, greetings.

Please I'll need your help.
I was shortlisted among those to do a cbt test/exam for the Anambra Teachers' recruitment.

Can anyone with prior experience please enlighten me in what and what I might expect?
I look forward to numerous responses.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hausa:
Fellow ndị Anambra, greetings.

Please I'll need your help.
I was shortlisted among those to do a cbt test/exam for the Anambra Teachers' recruitment.

Can anyone with prior experience please enlighten me in what and what I might expect?
I look forward to numerous responses.

Thanks.

Congratulations
Have u asked Globemoney? He should know things like this na. He’s a govt PA cheesy
Empty headed PA

Let me help u ask an experienced educationist on my contact
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
*Public Announcement*

*Anambra Teachers Recruitment 2022 Updates by the Hon. Commissioner, Prof. Ngozi-Chuma Udeh @ ABS, Awka on 1/6/2022*

Excerpts/Summary info:

* The ministry received 40,000 plus applications

*The ministry listed about 31,800 qualified applicants after reviews.

*Applicants who are too old for civil service, Graduates without NYSC discharged cert or Exemption letter and most Non-Anambrarians were disqualified.

*Against the proposed 5000 qualified applicants to be shortlisted for CBT exam, the Governor directed that all the over 31000 listed applicants should be given equal chance to participate in a preliminary online exam, before shortlisting the successful applicants for 2nd CBT exam.

*The applicants should check their names on the ministry's website by tomorrow Thursday (2/6/22) at www.anambraministryofeducation.com/recruitment

*The successful applicants will get their ID details for the exam on the website as they check their names.

*The preliminary exam will be online and holds on Saturday 4/6/2022 at your comfort zone/home/place and with your device-smart phone, laptop or Cyber cafe.

*The applicants to get ready for the exam by 10:30am on the Saturday.

* The exam will start off at 11am dot on the Saturday and will last for one hour (11am to 12noon)

*The applicants will receive their login password an hour before the exam time and log in at 10:55am to get set for the exam.

*Your exam result/score will pop up on your device once you submit.
No 2nd chance if you miss the exam.

*There will be 2nd selection CBT exam for the applicants that will scale through the 1st preliminary google online exam successfully. To be announced when due.

*Note: the recent PTA teachers employment in the state has been nullified as invalid by the Executive Governor.

Applicants are cautioned not to give money to any person for securing appointment in the recruitment process, as it's not possible and it is also a crime. Appointment will be on merit base.

For verification of this information and more details visit the ministry website, Facebook page and the ABS Facebook page.

#share kindly

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Application is strictly for ndi Anambra...pass it round to our pple.

Note the deadline pls.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ndibuna well done. It seems u want thunder to scatter ur brain abi? I now see you’re an Abakeleke miscreant with that ur shitty headline
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Landmack:

Congratulations
Have u asked Globemoney? He should know things like this na. He’s a govt PA cheesy
Empty headed PA

Let me help u ask an experienced educationist on my contact
He asked for experience on what to expect and you answered by posting the job application yet calling someone empty headed. How will you know when you are wasting away with ASUU strike.. Olodo.

Atleast you've managed to be useful by sharing the notice anyways
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
globemoney01:
H̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶r̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶n̶s̶w̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶j̶o̶b̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶i̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶m̶p̶t̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶H̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶A̶S̶U̶U̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶.̶.̶ ̶O̶l̶o̶d̶o̶.̶ ̶
̶
̶A̶t̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶a̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶s̶
Empty headed PA

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ndibunna: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Landmack:
Ndibuna well done. It seems u want thunder to scatter ur brain abi? I now see you’re an Abakeleke miscreant with that ur shitty headline

That Abakiliki boy cloned by moniker. They misbehave alot.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by globemoney01: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Landmack:

Empty headed PA
Jobless miscreant. If you had finished school you would be applying too.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Landmack: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
globemoney01:

Jobless miscreant. If you had finished school you would be applying too.

Applying for what exactly? cheesy

Don’t worry I will carry u come Lagos to come work in my company. Hope you’re a computer literate? I don’t mean Ipob illiterate/PA illiterate o
Ezi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (1319) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.