Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Traveling To Botswana. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Botswana. (1207 Views)

Moment Tourists Woke Up To 3 Lions Licking Water Off Their Tent In Botswana (vid / Moving To Botswana.but Need First Hand Information / Moving To Botswana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Botswana. by PromarkMM: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
Please i recently met a beautiful lady from Botswana online and we have now be dating for a while. She really wants me to come over to Botswana so that we can meet each other and take our relationship to the next level.

Does anyone have information about what is required for get a visiting visa to Botswana? Please share whatever information you have. If there is any nairalander that is in Botswana or have visited the country, please share your experience because they seem to be very nice, peaceful and friendly.
Re: Traveling To Botswana. by Jonny2wealth: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2017
pls am interested in the country too, let's rob mind together. reach me on my email: jonimisim@gmail.com
Re: Traveling To Botswana. by PromarkMM: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2017
Seem like no one has any idea about Botswana. Where is @Justwise please?
Re: Traveling To Botswana. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Google it
Re: Traveling To Botswana. by Rexnegro(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
PromarkMM:
Please i recently met a beautiful lady from Botswana online and we have now be dating for a while. She really wants me to come over to Botswana so that we can meet each other and take our relationship to the next level.

Does anyone have information about what is required for get a visiting visa to Botswana? Please share whatever information you have. If there is any nairalander that is in Botswana or have visited the country, please share your experience because they seem to be very nice, peaceful and friendly.
bro the thing is u should do personal research first ,then seek for others experiences n knowledge.... From the little I made research on Botswana share boundaries with sa,zambia and co... Didn't goggle their visa requirements since ain't going that con3 myself .

(1) (Reply)

International Passport Dilemma. Pls Advice / Keke Napep Launched In Liverpool (england) With The Aim Of Overtaking Uber (pic) / Relocation To Canada Or Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.