Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo (22207 Views)

UNILAG SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS & DURATION - 09082964145 / FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo by efficiencie(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
DateMynd44:
chose the school. Don't mind the idiotic O.P

With the way you wave abusive words here I can easily guess you are the product of the university you defend unabashedly with foul words and derogatory statements...clearly those frustrated and vengeful lecturers that spent 10 years doing their PhD must have instilled their frustration in you as well...sorry ehn! Take heart ehn. Ndo.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
now am discouraged... what am I going to do? imagine running my M.SC. from the north at UNIUYO.... the first attitude i received when I went to submit my forms shocked me... i must confess but I must run it there.
Re: The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
ndoeyopbennet:

I used my name deliberately. It has been in my favour so far. I have been contacted already by the Dean of the PG school and other important persons who can help in my unique plight.
Are you saying that your message from this forum got to Uni uyo?
Re: The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo by ndoeyopbennet: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2020

Are you saying that your message from this forum got to Uni uyo?

Yes. It did.
Re: The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo by edoairways: 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo by edoairways: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
ndoeyopbennet:

Yes. It did.
Has the issue be resolved? Is their pg fast now?
Re: The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo by ndoeyopbennet: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
edoairways:

Has the issue be resolved? Is their pg fast now?

I've graduated but the problem is still there, to the best of my knowledge.
Re: The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo by edoairways: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
ndoeyopbennet:

I've graduated but the problem is still there, to the best of my knowledge.
Na wa oh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinelo Okafor Jennifer Receives 26000 As UNN Best Graduating Student In Faculty / LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates / Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.