Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State (11689 Views)

Fayemi: No Land For Outsiders In Ekiti / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / Peter Obi Blames Agitations On Poverty, Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by kevoh(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Jesse01:
I guess Edo's are majority dat's y ur sisters are developing Italy Spain and Libya?
This comment of yours is meaningless. The three major tribes in Nigeria also have their vices that they are well known for. I fail to see the relevance of your comment to the Gelegele issue.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by martineverest(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Fear don dey catch dem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by pedrilo: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2017
but the main issue bothers on the enthronement of pere of olodiama and his non allegiance to the oba.
this is how they hold meetings and end up deviating from the burning issues in dis country
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by alen4smith(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2017
SicilianMafia:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/obaseki-edo-ijaws-meet-commit-peaceful-coexistence/
imagine squater wan follow landlord draw rain? una get luck body for tell una if una for no give una self brain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by kevoh(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Jesse01:
y will u see any meaningful thing in my comment? edo women are naturally human traffickers, and pussy sellers, I could care less if u find meaning to my comment or not.
So how does human trafficking and prostitution relate to the ownership of the disputed land? It's like saying that because a certain tribe are into skull mining or drug trafficking therefore their land is not for them? This is a red herring fallacy at it's best. Only dishonest people do this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by rolly44: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2017
The governor called and begged the ijaws of gelegele to not allow other ijaws to take part in the matter, he never knew that ijaws is a great nation not a small kigdom called beni,
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by rolly44: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2017
The governor called and begged the ijaws of gelegele to not allow other ijaws to take part in the matter, he never knew that ijaws is a great nation not a small kigdom called beni,The governor called and begged the ijaws of gelegele to not allow other ijaws to take part in the matter, he never knew that ijaws is a great nation not a small kigdom called beni,The governor called and begged the ijaws of gelegele to not allow other ijaws to take part in the matter, he never knew that ijaws is a great nation not a small kigdom called beni,
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by eulogy: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2017
The governor said the Ijaws in Edo are no strangers to the customs of Edoland, they have been here for centuries and we have never had problems, but all of a sudden it came up”, he said.
Obaseki my boy. U dey fear say I go beat u and ur idiot oba abi?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by eulogy: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2017
How does this stop the oba of Benin from being a goat?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by DamiBukola: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2017
SicilianMafia:
[s][/s]

Keep shut the ijaws in those states are miniscule minorities , its a known fact you ijaws are not even up to 500k in dat underdeveloped bayelsa
i think you have brain disease for you to term Ijaws as minority in Rivers.

For the umpteenth time, Ijaws in Delta are not minority but the 3rd largest. Aside Urhobo and Delta Ibo, none can compare with Ijaws in Delta. Only Burutu will cancel Itsekiri as a tribe in Delta.

Get the above fact into your shallow skull, dear parvenu
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by omodave(m): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2017
I pray this kind of attitude don't continue...everyone exchanging word online...leaving the main issue behind,,, make comment that people will always refer to as a sound and unbiased statement and not being tribalitic n biased....learn I say learn n keep Learning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by DamiBukola: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2017
CooperJay:
[s][/s]

Ijaw girls are gorillas even a monkey would not fvvck hahahaha go and fvvck your ijaw sister jaare your father is tru with his turn grin grin cheesy grin
Meaning your Obaseki is married to a monkey since his wife is Ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by Uglyboy: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2017
AdaFonju:

Its too early to start having cold feet, the Ijaws in Rivers Delta Ondo AkwaIbom Bayelsa Edo are obviously ready, are you ready to walk the walk? Or you will continue to organize luncheons
online noise maker and chest beater.
When the chips are down,people like you will hide under their mother bed.

You guys and minority in all this places.
And what Itshekeri has been doing to you guys will be a child's play if you try us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guy Edo no be Itsekiri.
Leave the people of Gelegele to settle with the Edo state government and the Ijaws in other parts of the country should not interfere. This way there will be an understanding. Only who carries the load knows where it hurt.
AdaFonju:
If The Edo government feel they can call up imposters in the guise of meeting with the Ijaws, then they are definitely on cheap drugs, any meeting that didn't discuss the anti-Ijaw protest carried out by bini, threat to arrest the Pere of Olodiama(an indigenous king), unguarded statements by the bini stool and its people, amongst other issues is null and void, Pa Edwin Clark recently wrote an open letter to Buhari which I will ensure to post later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by Villager780: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
those Fisher men sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
eulogy:
How does this stop the oba of Benin from being a goat?
Gue unu we ni! Ghe gie ogun gbe we erhena. ozwor dan

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ypp's Presidential Flag Bearer, Prof Kingsley Moghalu Nominate' Umma Gesto As VP / APC Speaks On Allegation Of Influencing Police Postings To Rig 2019 Elections / Buhari, ECOWAS Condemn Failed Coup Attempt In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.