Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State (11683 Views)

Fayemi: No Land For Outsiders In Ekiti / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / Peter Obi Blames Agitations On Poverty, Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
how much is an ak47 these days ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by Onogiede(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Edo sons and daughters are know to be intelligence, ijows should follow our steps instead of this inconsequential imbalance kind of statements..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by Essential(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
THIS IS WHY THE BINIS WHERE USING THESE PEOPLE FOR SACRIFICES. WHEN THERE IS TOO MUCH SUN OR RAIN 7 IJAW HEADS TO APPEALS THE GODS.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is a baseless accusation and an insult on both the ijaw and the Edo.
Please take your comment down.
Essential:
THIS IS WHY THE BINIS WHERE USING THESE PEOPLE FOR SACRIFICES. WHEN THERE IS TOO MUCH SUN OR RAIN 7 IJAW HEADS TO APPEALS THE GODS.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2017
DamiBukola:
i think you have brain disease for you to term Ijaws as minority in Rivers.

For the umpteenth time, Ijaws in Delta are not minority but the 3rd largest. Aside Urhobo and Delta Ibo, none can compare with Ijaws in Delta. Only Burutu will cancel Itsekiri as a tribe in Delta.

Get the above fact into your shallow skull, dear parvenu
You are terribly misguided and misinformed. If you continue to peddle such lies we will start to believe that the news being spread about the Ijaws concerning their high-level of ignorance is true. I have lived in Delta my whole live, the number of Ijaws I have seen are not up to 30. Ijaw villages are scanty with their sorry-state buildings. Burutu's population is not up to half of the Itsekiris. Ijaws are very small and are known for their ignorance and illiteracy.
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by SicilianMafia: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2018
trustyshoess:

Gue unu we ni! Ghe gie ogun gbe we erhena. ozwor dan

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by SicilianMafia: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2018
Fourwinds:
good wife? ANUS bursting things

grin grin grin
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by SicilianMafia: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2018
AdaFonju:

Mynd4 SicilianMafia has added another account after being banned.

Cry cry baby how market cheesy
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by SicilianMafia: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2018
ogbonti:
WHEN IS THE 21_DAY ULTIMATUM THE IJAWS GAVE THE BENIN PEOPLE GONNA END?

E don end tey tey !!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by eulogy: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
historyworld031:
Mynd44, this is an insult to the entire Niger Delta and and south west and south east.
For there is only one Oba: Omo n'Oba n'Edo.
Rule 2

Nobody stops your oba lording over you, just as you should not stop the Pere lording over his people.
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by eulogy: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
trustyshoess:

Lol... Fear dey catch dis one. No fear if you speak English I no go beat you, you hear.
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by DeeFlask(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
trustyshoess:

Edo girl

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by DeeFlask(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
DamiBukola:
Meaning your Obaseki is married to a monkey since his wife is Ijaw.
aren't u supposed to be yoruba
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by SicilianMafia: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
DeeFlask:

aren't u supposed to be yoruba

Hahaha help me ask am oo grin grin
Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 06, 2018
eulogy:

Lol... Fear dey catch dis one. No fear if you speak English I no go beat you, you hear.
fear of what? Abeg ee. Ask any bini person u know for an interpretation if you really want to know. English is just not deep enough sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 08, 2018
you can't have a pere "lording" over a land which is part of the kingdom of Omo n'Oba n'Edo.
On our land you obey our laws.
Omo n'Oba n'Edo is not a "tribal leader" he is a king with a kingdom.
He fought against the british empire for God's sake.
Can you go to England and say that nobody stops queen elizabeth from lording over the british but you would install your "pere" in parts of england to lord over ijaw ?
respect your host !

eulogy:

Nobody stops your oba lording over you, just as you should not stop the Pere lording over his people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State by AreaFada2: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
omodave:
I pray this kind of attitude don't continue...everyone exchanging word online...leaving the main issue behind,,, make comment that people will always refer to as a sound and unbiased statement and not being tribalitic n biased....learn I say learn n keep Learning
You know Nigeria has a mental health crisis. Far too few people get attention. Some already deranged people still smoke igbo and drink kaikai.
The result is the trash some spew here.

They disgrace their parents that actually did their best to train them but to no avail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari / Dame Patience Jonathan's Top 10 Blunders / COVID-19: Boss Mustapha Goes Into Self-isolation As Family Members Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.