Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,713 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect (1202 Views)

How Is This Cool Weather Affecting You? / SEE IT: I Took This Action And Got This Cool Result. To Be Deleted Soo [picture] / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by juliusijidola: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by Gofwane(m): 2:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Why should you have sex with a lady you can't marry should anything like pregnancy occur?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by Mafking(m): 3:07am On Dec 21, 2017
All these kind question sef angry
OK...
It's not a must... undecided
Now you will see people that have aborted like five babies will come here now and be asking annoying questions like...why were you having sex in the first place??

I just need a scapegoat to post rubbish grin
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by QueenSekxy(f): 3:20am On Dec 21, 2017
so who do you intend leaving her for..

y'all men are sometimes weird and scary.
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by dingbang(m): 4:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Well I have developed a new standard in my life, and that is never to have sex with a woman I know I won't get married to.
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 21, 2017
dingbang:
Well I have developed a new standard in my life, and that is never to have sex with a woman I know I won't get married to.
Including halfricanadian abi?
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by dingbang(m): 5:02am On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Including halfricanadian abi?
never even touched her... undecided
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 21, 2017
dingbang:
never even touched her... undecided
But you wanted to touch her even though you won't get married to her.
And oh before i forget I'm seeing the way you look at sexybbstar ..
Hector she is mine
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by dingbang(m): 5:07am On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:
But you wanted to touch her even though you won't get married to her.
And oh before i forget I'm seeing the way you look at sexybbstar ..
Hector she is mine..
I never wanted to touch her undecided

Look at sexybbstar on social media kwa Nigga are you high?
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 21, 2017
dingbang:
I never wanted to touch her undecided

Look at sexybbstar on social media kwa Nigga are you high?
Yes I'm high but just know that bbstar is taken.
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by dingbang(m): 5:20am On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Yes I'm high but just know that bbstar is taken.
smh
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 21, 2017
angry

∆ Why did you make her pregnant? ∆
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by ubunja(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2017
just fvck and go
there are more than enough Simps who dont mind being step-fathers
thats how i do

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2017
Drinklimca... Biasad
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by belemaboy: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2017
juliusijidola:
Welcome to another segment of relationship tidbits with Temmyiji

"Well,me and a couple of friends were arguing about some stuffs today and I decided to discuss today"

I discovered that in Nigeria, unless you are celebrity or star or someone prominent, once you impregnate someone or get someone pregnant,you must marry the person and if you can't marry the person,you must start a live-in relationship with the person. Is it a must?

I'm not saying its a good thing for a unmarried lady to be a single parent. I'm just saying it shouldn't be right for a lady to forego all her goals and dreams just because she got an unwanted pregnancy. Most times it has been discovered that when a lady gets pregnant, she is expected to move to the baby's father's house,whether they're lawfully wedded or not.
I discovered once a single lady gets pregnant, the parents sends her off to the father's house(like a piece of furniture) just to save face. They don't wanna know if it was the result of a one night stand or a fling,they're both forced to stay together. And this leads to a whole lot of marital problems. Apart from the fact that the lady is forced to abandon her dreams,she's also forced to become a full housewife.
This rules only changes if you're a star,celebrity or a wealthy person. The rules doesn't apply to this set of people because they'll use money to shut people up. That's why you see a whole range of drop-outs selling groundnut,chinchin and puff..what stops them from pursuing their dreams? Marriage. Not cos of the kid,because they can take them to a kindergarten, but their husbands now believe she must stay and be a full housewife.
Parents should try and talk to their children. Yes,she made a mistake and has to deal with the consequences, but that doesn't mean she has to suffer all her life for it. Yes, she'll have to dance to the music,but try and find out what she wants. Find out how she wants to fix her life back. Everyone experiences a few setbacks once in a while,what makes us strong is how we deal with it,and put ourselves back together.
Congratulate your daughter for even been brave enough to own up to her mistake, some of her peers has flushed as much as 9 babies away(because most don't want to be confined to a man when they're not ready),but she decided to keep a reminder of the mistake she's done.Try to give her support no matter how disappointed you might be. Life doesn't end with pregnancy.
Your comments are all welcome
www.temmyiji..com
why u blow her for the first place then u must marry her
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by Dramadiddy(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2017
The english on the thread title made it hard for this page to open
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:
so who do you intend leaving her for..

y'all men are sometimes weird and scary.
mechie onu gi
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by QueenSekxy(f): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2017
Artzdanielsz:
mechie onu gi
you too undecided
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by juliusijidola: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Check this out
juliusijidola:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-1keqxpEXyoY/XSiEAAQkxXI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/QZ_ZHvonAHEpxJlNEmS2sMgFLGQx046CACLcBGAs/s1600/5kcf0103aer.jpg[/img]A kitchen is a second place for those who are feverish about cooking and spend most of their time in the kitchen so KitchenAid Cook Processor Connect is a break-through in the world of kitchen accessories. KitchenAid Processor is actually an all-in-one utensil which has many useful features to help in the home cooking such as boiling, frying, simmering, molding, blending, chopping, and beating. You can use these functions while cooking in your kitchen. It’s useful and advantageous for both the beginners and experts but it is an amazing invention for the beginners and for those who want to start cooking. By using KitchenAid Connect, you have to spend less time in cooking and clean-up after it. You can easily manage to cook for a party or function in your home by using this single processor comfortably. For home cookers, the main thing is to cook tasty and amazing recipes. You will enjoy your cooking time and love to spend time in the kitchen.
Check out the Design and Specification
https://www.juliusiji.com/
Re: Check Out This Cool Kitchenaid Cook Processor Connect by juliusijidola: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2019
juliusijidola:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-1keqxpEXyoY/XSiEAAQkxXI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/QZ_ZHvonAHEpxJlNEmS2sMgFLGQx046CACLcBGAs/s1600/5kcf0103aer.jpg[/img]A kitchen is a second place for those who are feverish about cooking and spend most of their time in the kitchen so KitchenAid Cook Processor Connect is a break-through in the world of kitchen accessories. KitchenAid Processor is actually an all-in-one utensil which has many useful features to help in the home cooking such as boiling, frying, simmering, molding, blending, chopping, and beating. You can use these functions while cooking in your kitchen. It’s useful and advantageous for both the beginners and experts but it is an amazing invention for the beginners and for those who want to start cooking. By using KitchenAid Connect, you have to spend less time in cooking and clean-up after it. You can easily manage to cook for a party or function in your home by using this single processor comfortably. For home cookers, the main thing is to cook tasty and amazing recipes. You will enjoy your cooking time and love to spend time in the kitchen.
Check out the Design and Specification
https://www.juliusiji.com/

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Medical Doctor And Nurse / Deek Pics / She's Divorced But She's In Love With Me, Should I Forge Ahead With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.