Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Being honest doesnt keep anyone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being honest doesnt keep anyone! (1232 Views)

Having A Child With Man That Doesnt Love Me / My Husband Is Cheating, He Doesnt Know I Already Have Masters In Cheating / I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Stycon(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
I think it's high time "lovedoves" learnt to give their emotions the benefit of their reasoning #Just_saying cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Geoxplorer: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fact!
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2017
This really has nothing to do with HONESTY but COMFORT ZONE!!! Its during HARD TIMES that we know the disposition of other people's heart. If for or against us. You dont loose by being HONEST. Its a LAW like as THE SUN RISES IN THE EAST AND SETS IN THE WEST. If you choose to be honest in a relationship is for your own sake, not as a favor to the other person. THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND.

Always know that whatever virtue we choose is for our own good! Not as to please others . Hence, to divert by becoming DISHONEST due to some short-coming because one's choice of being honest is yet to yield FRUITFUL RESULT which is INEVITABLE means to be lacking in WISDOM as to what HONESTY is all about because NO MATTER WHAT, HONESTY must yield a good fruit in the end. HONESTY IS ALWAYS TESTED!!! Honesty can only keep those who are also honest and not otherwise. THATS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT! And thats why there is a split when there is cheating in a relationship. Unless both are cheats, some how the blend. MY WHOLE POINT IS WE DONT LOOSE BY BEING HONEST.

2 Likes

Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by LessNoise: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2017
True!!!!

1 Like

Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Stycon(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:
This really has nothing to do with HONESTY but COMFORT ZONE!!! Its during HARD TIMES that we know the disposition of other people's heart. If for or against us. You dont loose by being HONEST. Its a LAW like as the as the SUN RISES IN THE EAST AND SETS IN THE WEST. If you choose to be honest in a relationship is for your own sake, not as a favor to the other person. THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND.

Always know that whatever virtue we choose is for our own good! Not as to please others . Hence, to divert by becoming DISHONEST due to some short-coming because one's choice of being honest is yet to yield FRUITFUL RESULT which is INEVITABLE means to be lacking in WISDOM as to what HONESTY is all about because NO MATTER WHAT, HONESTY must yield a good fruit in the end. HONESTY IS ALWAYS TESTED!!! Honesty can only keep those who are also honest and not otherwise. THATS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT! And thats why there is a split when there is cheating in a relationship. Unless both are cheats, some how the blend. MY WHOLE POINT IS WE DONT LOOSE BY BEING HONEST.

Ofcourse. Dishonesty is not a virtue...
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Honesty, as in? Do u mean being faithful to one's partner?
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by kazyhm(m): 12:47am On Dec 30, 2017
i love this
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 30, 2017
No matter what its good to be good and loyal, don't let the fault be from your hands.

1 Like

Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by ubunja(m): 5:18am On Dec 30, 2017
a guy will keel a gal for longer if he is disloyal. look around you.faithful guys get dumped daily,while disloyal niggars get forgiven over and over again.
gals are so used to being double-crossed its become their "normal" and when an honest guy comes along they freak out coz they dont even know what do do with him.
sometimes even if you are not cheating just act suspicious here and there to keep her paranoid side busy.

1 Like

Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by cerowo(f): 5:50am On Dec 30, 2017
WORDWORLD:
This really has nothing to do with HONESTY but COMFORT ZONE!!! Its during HARD TIMES that we know the disposition of other people's heart. If for or against us. You dont loose by being HONEST. Its a LAW like as the as the SUN RISES IN THE EAST AND SETS IN THE WEST. If you choose to be honest in a relationship is for your own sake, not as a favor to the other person. THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND.

Well said bro
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by cerowo(f): 5:52am On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:
a guy will keel a gal for longer if he is disloyal. look around you.faithful guys get dumped daily,while disloyal niggars get forgiven over and over again.
gals are so used to being double-crossed its become their "normal" and when an honest guy comes along they freak out coz they dont even know what do do with him.
sometimes even if you are not cheating just act suspicious here and there to keep her paranoid side busy.
lol.
It is not likely our fault.
You guys made us so
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by ubunja(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2017
cerowo:

lol.
It is not likely our fault.
You guys made us so
fully agreed.
but 80% of men (who are good guys and get the pvssy last) are paying the price for what the 20% of men (who are heartless Badboys and get the pvssy first) did to women.
if only women didnt finish with Good Guys. why do women have to experience the Bad first to learn the value of the Good? the Good Girl goes bad in her 20s and Badboys abuse that nubile body. then that same Bad Girl goes good again in her 30s.so she can get a husband.but by that time she is a mess emotionally.incapable of trust and love.
dont even get me started on the state of that once-nubile body.if she disrobes you will vomit. saggy everything.huge holes everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by cerowo(f): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:

fully agreed.
but 80% of men (who are good guys and get the pvssy last) are paying the price for what the 20% of men (who are heartless Badboys and get the pvssy first) did to women.
if only women didnt finish with Good Guys. why do women have to experience the Bad first to learn the value of the Good? the Good Girl goes bad in her 20s and Badboys abuse that nubile body. then that same Bad Girl goes good again in her 30s.so she can get a husband.but by that time she is a mess emotionally.incapable of trust and love.
dont even get me started on the state of that once-nubile body.if she disrobes you will vomit. saggy everything.huge holes everywhere.
Lol.
Looking at your signature, i know yr heart is crossed...
So i got nothing to say again
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by pepethemaniac: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2017
WORDWORLD:
If you choose to be honest in a relationship it's for your own sake, not as a favor to the other person. THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND.

Word!!!

OP, Learn not to agree with a narrative just because someone made a "long" post about it. You seem like the kind that Will like a long post even though it's just filled with brain fart.
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Stycon(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2017
pepethemaniac:

Word!!!

OP, Learn not to agree with a narrative just because someone made a "long" post about it. You seem like the kind that Will like a long post even though it's just filled with brain fart.

And who says the OP agrees with the above just because it's a "long" post

Btw, the so called "long" post is not in anyway saying you shouldn't be honest nor preaching dishonesty...it's just pointing to the fact that it takes more than that to keep a partner.

It wouldn't cost you a dime to ask if you dnt understand undecided
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Stycon(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2017
Adegbenro7643:
Honesty, as in?
Do u mean being faithful to one's partner?

Nope, it's when your honesty is just an expression of stupidity ~ when you stay committed even having seen the hand-written on the wall - when your honesty is paddled only by your emotions without the benefits of your brain and an objective evaluation of the so called union.

NB: you might wanna look beyond the title as it's serving it's purpose already cool
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
pepethemaniac:

Word!!!

I just read your mention all over again and realized that you were actually addressing the OP. I ACTUALL THOUGHT YOU WERE REFERING TO ME. Hence, my responding like SH!T. Am so sorry!!! Please pardon me abeg, pepethemaniac.
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
WORDWORLD:

. You ve said it all.
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
To each his own pls. So you trying to teach people to be dishonest in their relationships ryt?
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Stycon(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
To each his own pls. So you trying to teach people to be dishonest in their relationships ryt?

And which part in the above post teaches that please
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Stycon:

And which part in the above post teaches that please
Go through the post again
Re: Being honest doesnt keep anyone! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Stycon:

Nope, it's when your honesty is just an expression of stupidity ~ when you stay committed even having seen the hand-written on the wall - when your honesty is paddled only by your emotions without the benefits of your brain and an objective evaluation of the so called union.

NB: you might wanna look beyond the title as it's serving it's purpose already cool

Good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The Term Slay Queen A More Subtle Word For Prostitutes. / Toxic Relationships / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.