Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

How To Help Sick Girlfriend Who’s A Thousand Miles Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Help Sick Girlfriend Who’s A Thousand Miles Away? (689 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Help Sick Girlfriend Who’s A Thousand Miles Away? by ulyjohn28: 3:24am On Dec 21, 2017
Hey guys, I signed up on this site called A Foreign Affair and I got into a relationship with this fantastic woman from the Philippines. We’ve been calling and video calling each other every day since we matched.

Our relationship has been going on for about a year now and I can proudly say that our love has been really strong even through the distance and time difference. We’ve met a couple of times throughout the year with me visiting her for a couple of days at a time. We both have established this sort of bond where not even long distance can keep us apart. Or so I thought.

Recently, my foreign girlfriend got sick and came down with a serious illness. She was told to spend a few weeks in the hospital. It took some time for her to notify me about her situation since communication is hard since her admission.

She’s been in the hospital for a couple of days now with little time to contact me. I’m thinking about booking the next flight over there to be with her at her side. Other than hopping on the next plane, are there any other ways I can be there to support her while she’s not feeling well? Being a thousand miles away from her at times like these is difficult which is why I badly need some tips and advice on how to deal with this kind of situation.

What should I do? What can I do?

I can’t rest well knowing she’s in the hospital without me taking care of her.

Should I Surprise her or let her know in advance?

Before that, should I even head on over there and just be there by her side? HELP!!!
Re: How To Help Sick Girlfriend Who’s A Thousand Miles Away? by boookworm: 3:27am On Dec 21, 2017
Hey! Op. Its too early to change the topic. Bristol City 2-1 Man.United
Re: How To Help Sick Girlfriend Who’s A Thousand Miles Away? by 9jaDoc(f): 3:27am On Dec 21, 2017
As it seems u can afford it, hop on the next plane over.
But how about us here? Do u really need to go all the way to Philippines for love?
Re: How To Help Sick Girlfriend Who’s A Thousand Miles Away? by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 21, 2017
You'll be surprised to find out on arrival in Philippines that your lover all these while has been one Oladele or Okechukwu. grin

Love ko video call ni. grin
Re: How To Help Sick Girlfriend Who’s A Thousand Miles Away? by dingbang(m): 4:50am On Dec 21, 2017
9jaDoc:
As it seems u can afford it, hop on the next plane over.
But how about us here? Do u really need to go all the way to Philippines for love?
yeah its not a crime for one to go to the ends of the earth for love... I can even consider that.
Re: How To Help Sick Girlfriend Who’s A Thousand Miles Away? by Khd95(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2017
use Edo airways
Re: How To Help Sick Girlfriend Who’s A Thousand Miles Away? by SOFTENGR: 6:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Khd95:
use Edo airways
Benin AirCraft grin grin
Re: How To Help Sick Girlfriend Who’s A Thousand Miles Away? by Gofwane(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
You'll be surprised to find out on arrival in Philippines that your lover all these while has been one Oladele or Okechukwu. grin

Love ko video call ni. grin
didn't you read the part he said they've met before Abi na the thirst for being first to comment no let you read the place
Re: How To Help Sick Girlfriend Who’s A Thousand Miles Away? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
If the sickness is that serious, you could take the time out to go see her since you been there a few times.. That'd be heartwarming... But if you cant make it because of work or some genuine reason, then, do your normal video calls with her... If its possible to contact her favorite flower shop there online, then do that and send her some flowers.. Interracial relationship is not a sin before God since we all are from Adam.. I hope she gets well soon

(1) (Reply)

Girls, What Will You Do In This Scenario / Photos & Video: Bobrisky Twerks On Kogbagidi, And He Sprays Him Money… Davido Re / She Bleep Like A Pig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.