Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

CBN Withholds $5bn Illegally — Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Withholds $5bn Illegally — Reps (5807 Views)

FG Seeks $5bn Chinese Loan For Mambilla Power Project / Breaking News:- India Offers Nigeria $5bn Line Of Credit / Nigeria Spends $5bn On Generators Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: CBN Withholds $5bn Illegally — Reps by chngebeginwthme: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2017
Blaizeless:

This is how senseless people like you could be, so insensitive to the pight of common man. Tell the forum just how much you were paid for voting this useless, senseless government into power.
People like you have for centuries sold their birth right.
I rest my case.

Not until you tell us how much you were paid to vote back GEJ into power before it failed..

Maybe you will also tell us how much trump pay his supporters before that vote him into power..

Senseless bigot like you think we don't know you always pray for Buhari to fail and God shame your likes, You pray for him to die but God shows you guys He (God) is the custodian of life and death..

I mention America up there to buttress my point but IPOB pig like you won't see that..... Python dance on your head..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS / Otega Ogra, Swanky Jerry, 21 Other Nigerians Make MIPAD Global Top 100 List / Wike Visits Ikuko Market In PH, Asks For Forgiveness Over Saturday Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.