Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (59059 Views)

My Virginity My Pride / What Are You Angry About In Life / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Youngadvocate(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lalasticlala, please, allow more opinion on this. Front page
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by abubaka101: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Please, this post is targeted at spurring our reasoning in something that has become somewhat of a social stereotype.

Let us contribute in that sense; reassuring our convictions of belief in moral values and ensuring we score and take some point from the discourse....not calling my girl a slot or calling the narration fake.

Thanks all.

Frankly, I think your girl is just overreacting.

A lot of sensitive girls seem to take things like this too personal.
Perhaps she felt she had been cheated; dat amongst ur frds all you guys do is believe dat virgins are d true wife materials, while non-virgins are (how u say) whores.

Of course this itself is a myth, but girls can't help to feel this way especially in a society that claims to be morally inclined and religiously intense.

Frankly, I feel like you and her have not discussed issues such as these maturely until now. And am sure she's now probably reassessing the whole relationship and wondering if sex was all dat it was based on (would he ever marry me? Is sex all that he wants? Why hasn't he discussed marriage with me?)

I advice that you meet up with her face to face and discuss this issue with her. Give her confidence in u and downplay the importance of virginity as morality.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Divay22(f): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oh
Virgin thread grin grin *lemme run out *

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by pocohantas(f): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Just imagine you're some fcking broke ass dude in one room, and her friend called to tell her she has hooked a very rich suitor.
I'm sure that your prick won't rise for a long time.
You'll keep thinking she's just managing you.
Or she may start aspiring to be like her friend.

It's that thought that's eating her up, not the virginity itself.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Meti99(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Officialhow(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Offpoint:
Op lemme answer your question this way.
Do you know when we were kids, our parents would share biscuits or meat equally to us, then after like 15 minutes later... after we might have finished eating ours, one of our siblings dey oversabi one will still be licking his/her own biscuits meat or biscuits right on our faces? how do you always feel then?

That's my answer

OFFPOINT

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by jonnytad(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Q
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Welcomme: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Let all these nonsense stories end this year biko..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Espada1234: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Just imagine you're some fcking broke ass dude in one room, and her friend called to tell her she has hooked a very rich suitor.

olodo , you are still making his point for him . The only thing you succeeded in doing is throwing some shade to your ex boyfriend bluetrails7 about his one room apartment�

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Didn't read through the whole story but basically because they lost their maybe cheaply for some irrelevant reasons...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Phoniex23: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
hisgrace090:
The word "Virgine" made women to feel as if they make mistake in life.
Hmmm... Insight.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Sage7(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Divay22:
Oh
Virgin thread grin grin *lemme run out *

Lmao! But why??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
jdluv:
sorry oh.drink cold water. I feel your pain, If she continue that way she will be on diapers at old age.....Leakin blader.Too muchof everything is bad.
Gosh..!! your self righteous online attitude stinks.

And to think you are just sounding very silly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by ottohan: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
For d fact dat few ladies has commented so far shows that 90% of the rest are feeling too guilty to say anything..
Ohh my the conscience is indeed a terrible judge

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Seeing how morally fvcked-up the world has become, I don't expect to still see ladies that are sensitive about the issue of virginity though. LOL.

You write so well though@OP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by SmartyPants(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Guy you F'ed up... You should have switched off your phone.... All these story for no come..

She's angry because she knows you're never going to go to the altar with her... And your conversation with your friend shows clearly that you two(You and your friend) have been having discussions about Virgin or no Virgin and she knows clearly, except she's foolish that at some point in time she must have been the subject of conversation...

She's not really angry about not been a Virgin nor jealous... But your friend's talks showed that she's just a fūçk mate which she is.

Simple as ABC.

Bruv i feel the need to buy you a beer!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Sage7(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guy, it's not about the virginity....it's about the fact that your friend is walking down the aisle and you're still running marathon on her without any sign of commitment like putting a ring on it.

A friend once took a selfie with me as groomsmen wey we be on our padi' wedding day...he sent the pix to his babe running a Saturday shift, the babe didn't say zilch not until when my friend called her at night....my friend said and I quote " babe never ever follow me yarn or abuse me reach like that" saying all his friends are married and shii....

Bro, propose to that babe tori go change....forget Virgin levels. But you can't put out the fact that many ladies avoid such gists especially when they are not....some feel used for a reaction.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by jonnytad(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
If you truly love her, text her, look for her, beg her and tell her your future intention for her.... she need assurance of a future with you. Give it to her or Let her go. I once had a relationship wt a lady that has tasted sex times without number, but zhe eventually left cuz of the thought of me being a virgin as a guy and she's not as a lady couldn't make her stay.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Divay22(f): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sage7:

Lmao! But why??
It doesn't concern me grin
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
No to whores
Yes to virgins
Must marry a virgin & also it will come with a brand new car, cause just how rare of jem she is.

of course I still consider those deflowered forcefully as virgins too, if that one time against her will is the only one.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Sleezwizz: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Actuarydeji:
Yes I am a virgin! And I have not for once try doing it, by God grace next year I will knot the tie with her.

So how did u know ur gf was a virgin without sampling her yet? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Chommieblaq(f): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
jdluv:
sorry to say...That your girl is a slut.3 Sex in just one day?
Maybe she got disflowere d in a terrible way ie incest,rape. It may so bring bad memories.
i used to be like that .
How could you call someone's girlfriend a slut?
So having sex with her boyfriend made her a slut now abi?

Smh for some people with their sanctimonious online character sef

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by omoelerin1: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
menwongo:
AGE is a number

@M Buhari Obtained his controversial, questionable and still missing WASC in 1953!

2017-1953= 64yrs ago‎

‎Marking his 75th Birthday today...

75 - 64 = 11yrs‎

Invariably,‎
Our president obtained his WASC at the age of 11 in 1953?

Wow! What a genius pupil he was in his days hey?! �

I still wonder how many kids in those days finished from the high school at the age of 11 except for a genius like Buhari....‎

Further more‎, because 1957, the year that he joined the army is a constant that can NEVER changed, back or forward dated on any record it means that our president joined the army at the age of 15.

2017 - 1957 = 60yrs ago‎

Subtracting the year that he joined the army from his age today...

75 - 60 = 15yrs‎

This means that Mohammadu Buhari was commissioned into the Nigerian Army as a full lieutenant with 2 pips (stars) ‎at the age of 15...

Another genius and brilliant feat there! ��
Change begins with you!‎‎
Copied!
What is your problem, dude?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Nop, only an insecure dude with low self esteem will have that problem. for example I don't even care if some1 says am broke. since my life is super awesome, I have everything i ever wanted except of course d latest Alienware which I plan to get soon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by IronPants: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Rubbish story. You want to brag stylishly that you can go 4 rounds abi. Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
I pray I don't marry a virgin,extreme boredom loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by mollusco: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Actuarydeji:
Yes I am a virgin! And I have not for once try doing it, by God grace next year I will knot the tie with her.

Ahh! Oniro!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Edonojie007(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:
are you a virgin
Careful Make You No Commit Suicide. You Think Men Are Stupid. When Your Pussy Becomes Public Toilet,you Are Just A Bleep Mate,period! Take A U-turn.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by omoelerin1: 12:00am On Dec 22, 2017
You are a liar.

It is not what your friend said on phone that actually got her annoying.

Probably, you might have said something to her sarcastically after that phone call. Like making jest of her that she is not a virgin while your friend's babe was a virgin. You would had the audacity to say it, considering the fact that she met your good self as a virgin.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 22, 2017
JacksonD7:
It's guilt. Every non virgin knows that she's just not as valuable as the lady who's still untouched.

A dual carriage expressway bought for N500 in one afternoon , is not the same as a tear rubber car that took 3 years of dedication to crack.

You're better off finding a virgin for a wife. Statistically speaking a marriage is more likely to be stable, and last longer when the wife is a virgin.

In business terms, would you rather invest in a legitimate business and get your payout in the the long run. Or invest in a Ponzi scheme, make it big in the short term and crash later?.

The choice is yours.

Youngadvocate

Are you okay? Why are you giving people headache?

What is the meaning of the bolded?

Which expressway do you want to buy, Lagos Ibadan? And you want to buy it for N500. You are very high on something.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by EmekaBlue(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2017
Even nairaland ladies just reading this r jealous of ur friend's sweet brand new virgin girl

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. / 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos / 10 Differences Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.