Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (59002 Views)

My Virginity My Pride / What Are You Angry About In Life / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by klosety45: 5:08am On Dec 22, 2017
Divay22:
Oh
Virgin thread grin grin *lemme run out *
if i ever cash u on a thread like this again, i will deal with u. U too holy and young for a thread like this. Na go and read ur books. Chikene.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by ibietela2(m): 5:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Practically, I am a very sensitive person; one you may say gives much attention to details. Of course, by this, you trust I am adventurous.

I have been in a relationship for about five (5) years now. And, God forgive me, I have broken his law on sexual intercourse. But I didn't have it until after 2 years of being a "naive" virgin.

But my girl wasn't. Kudos to her, she taught me all the tactics; the twist and turns that set everything in place, the "French commando" kissing style that gets virtually every lady in the mood, the touches that send the girl to the skies of sexual escapades and the positions that hit women's center of gravity and make them finally arrive the heavens of satisfaction; you may say "real cuming."

Everything was good between us. I mean, everything in the sense that, as a typical Nigerian relationship, as things progressed, with my eyes more opened, I demanded for more sex and that meant, I spent more money and did more caring. She was happy I had graduated from being a "naive virgin" to a professional "hitman" she wanted me to be when her "sexual urges" are provoked.

So, this day (Saturday to be precise), we were just warming up for our fourth round after the third; my first time of reaching this "threshold" though. The atmosphere was charged already. My body was up again. And I had begun working on her body to connect to the mood. It had just begun responding. And just there, my phone rang. Don't even guess what happened. The phone was ringing to my ears which at the time, were already deafened by her "moans" and "pleading to go easy." I had already been transfixed and to return, she would have to pull me out. It was again, the first frustration ever experienced.

After about, maybe, 5-6 times the phone rang, she reached for the phone, and, I guess, unwillingly and sluggishly said "who is on the line?" she didn't even add "please;" her usual last word when starting a telephone conversation. And then, she passed the phone over to me with that loved-up look and said "Ben, your friend." My anger grew worse. I held the phone and said nothing while the "moment spoiler" kept blabbing on the phone. I grudgingly put it on loudspeaker to smartly get my girl help me with the conversation. This will make him end the call quickly.

Next thing we heard: "Man, wadup with you!? You don't wanna talk?" And my girl said, "he's just a bit tired." I echoed my girl's voice just to conceal the mood and said, "Ben am just tired, but am listening." And then, my guy, so surprisingly excited and not even bothered to ask why I was tired, unlike him though, blew it. "Yo, man, my girl's virginity test came out this evening. Dude she's a virgin!!" Oh my goodness, I am going straight to the alter with her. Be prepared for the occasion man." I also grudgingly gave out some words. "Congrats man. Am happy for you. I will call you later." I dropped the call.

To turn to my girl, she was already enmeshed in and clothed with unimaginable anger. Her face warn that killer look. Her veins shot out. I was innocent atlest. So, I pushed to ask "baby, why is your face this way? What happened?" she returned no response. She had already started wearing (back) her clothes. After much efforts, she let it out. "Ben's girlfriend is a virgin and you tell him congratulations to that, right?" You should be preparing to get your own virgin you will go to the alter with."

That's the end. Its over two weeks now, she's still mad and doesn't wanna see my face. Nevertheless, that doesn't trouble me more than the eagerness to know why she is mad because of "a cheap virgin talk." This is a sort of common pattern one of my close friends and confidant had revealed to me non-virgin girls have been associated with.

Now, it bemoans me to ask, please, why do non-virgin ladies take offence, go off, and become somewhat unreasonably harsh when talks or claims on virginity arise? This is with the understanding that non-virgin guys never take this sort of offence.

Please, mature minds, let's talk.

Cc: Lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation

She is afraid you too will go look for a virgin its obvious from the write up
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Ishilove: 5:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Kudos to her, she taught me all the tactics; the twist and turns that set everything in place, the "French commando"
Which one is this again, bikonu? undecided

So, this day (Saturday to be precise), we were just warming up for our fourth round after the third;
Lie small small abeg

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by klosety45: 5:13am On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:
Just imagine you're some fcking broke ass dude in one room, and her friend called to tell her she has hooked a very rich suitor.
I'm sure that your prick won't rise for a long time.
You'll keep thinking she's just managing you.
Or she may start aspiring to be like her friend.

It's that thought that's eating her up, not the virginity itself.
This girl pocohantas or whatever her name is, stole my client's rokia2 signature and use it as a frame picture in her dp. This uncalled for and at the sametime provokingly insipid. I hereby urge the nairaland judges to do something about this unshow gratitude of theft.

Sign: Omosula 1 of Yourba Kingdom.
Barrister For The People.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by ibietela2(m): 5:22am On Dec 22, 2017
JacksonD7:
It's guilt. Every non virgin knows that she's just not as valuable as the lady who's still untouched.

A dual carriage expressway bought for N500 in one afternoon, is not the same as a tear rubber car that took 3 years of dedication to crack.

You're better off finding a virgin for a wife. Statistically speaking a marriage is more likely to be stable, and last longer when the wife is a virgin.

In business terms, would you rather invest in a legitimate business and get your payout in the the long run. Or invest in a Ponzi scheme, make it big in the short term and crash later?.

The choice is yours.

Youngadvocate

That's a very big lie, because she's a virgin marriage will last
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by newoffer: 5:27am On Dec 22, 2017
can a basket hold water.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by naptu2: 5:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Which one is this again, bikonu? undecided

Lie small small abeg

Definition of "commando" and "kondo" by DaGrin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avm0cvW4kgo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by ibietela2(m): 5:34am On Dec 22, 2017
oyb:
the sad thing is that virginity is overrated. it is not going to guarantee that you will have a good marriage

a married cousin of my wife with a philandering husband was very bitter - she was saying she should have had fun in school, was this what she saved her self for

i have two different friends who went to their marriage virgins have their marriages crumble - one is remarried, the other is separated and dragging for a divorce.

go to marriage a virgin - its all well and good, but it does not guarantee anything

as an offpoint, hugh hefner got married a virgin

She didn't know before the marriage?
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by onwuakpachris(m): 5:58am On Dec 22, 2017
pls like someone here js said b4 me..all this kin rubbish stories should just end this year biko...op guys like u..like me..like every other guy here that has ever fucckd a gal b4 dont even have the right 2 talk about virginity at all self or even dream of marrying one cus WE are the ones that keep on breaking dem virgins..let virgin boys marry virgin girls..and let non virgin guys like u op and all of us here js shut up about virginity forever and ever.. Amen..mtcheew smh it is most of these guys here wey carry virginity 4 head 4 Ds thread go beg 2 fucck a gal 2moro na..she go refuse..den dey go frustratingly come back here and post something like"why are naija girls so stingy with sex unlike their foreign counterparts"...what a rubbish paradoxical people we blacks really are?!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Arckeen: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2017
M.I the movie
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by cococandy(f): 6:16am On Dec 22, 2017
Thread for stupid hungry boys.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by maxipharo(m): 6:19am On Dec 22, 2017
Cost and returns of broiler production is often a critical factor to be considered once there is a concept to invest in broiler production cost and returns of broiler production in Nigeria is important so as to evaluate the viability of investment in broiler production for “return of investment cost” and profit, which however could be foreseeably determined based on certain regulating principles of broiler production….…http://www.agricincome.com/broiler-production/
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by skillfusion: 6:25am On Dec 22, 2017
JacksonD7:
It's guilt. Every non virgin knows that she's just not as valuable as the lady who's still untouched.

A dual carriage expressway bought for N500 in one afternoon, is not the same as a tear rubber car that took 3 years of dedication to crack.

You're better off finding a virgin for a wife. Statistically speaking a marriage is more likely to be stable, and last longer when the wife is a virgin.

In business terms, would you rather invest in a legitimate business and get your payout in the the long run. Or invest in a Ponzi scheme, make it big in the short term and crash later?.

The choice is yours.

Youngadvocate

Error is all you just spoke man! How does virginity relate to a good and long standing marriage? Haven't u seen abusive, Ill mannered or bad tempered ladies who claim they are virgins? Does character not come first and compatibility second in a marriage than how tight a skin is between a female's legs?

News flash man...Your virgin wife would look no different from a non virgin after just one child or issue. Forget the trash of self dignity bla bla except you are naive or not mature enough. I used to reason like this when I was way younger, now I see it from a better perspective.

No go carry head enter one chance marriage because one lady says she be virgin. When that place lose shape after 10 years and she no sabi cook or clean house I wonder wetin you go dey talk den.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by IamLaura(f): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2017
jdluv:
sorry oh.drink cold water. I feel your pain, If she continue that way she will be on diapers at old age.....Leakin blader.Too muchof everything is bad.
Leaking bladder?
I'm so disappointed that as a female you don't even know the anatomy of your body and how it works.
The place the pee comes out from is a tiny hole called the urethra not the Vagina where the dick goes in.
Read books and use ur internet wisely you people wouldn't.Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Actuarydeji(m): 6:28am On Dec 22, 2017
chyima:

Pls,i need some Information ,
as a virgin male how do you take your mind away from sex.I have a friend who is about getting married to one but she is scared the a guy is 30+,was a seminarian left and became a lawyer,but the issue here is he talk about sex a lot ,but claim never to have done it but eager to do it. they both live in different state,so have slept together on same bed twice they only romance as she claim but she is scared if all is okay with him medically.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Tanyabee(f): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2017
ubunja:
1 Corinthians 99:1 thou shalt marry a virgin; no matter how much thou hath fornicated as a man.thine fornication is practice that would benefiteth thine virgin bride.
hmm! has the bible being upgraded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Actuarydeji(m): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2017
mollusco:

Ahh! Oniro!
Abi, a thief can never trust anyone.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Simpledude0847(m): 6:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Practically, I am a very sensitive person; one you may say gives much attention to details. Of course, by this, you trust I am adventurous.

I have been in a relationship for about five (5) years now. And, God forgive me, I have broken his law on sexual intercourse. But I didn't have it until after 2 years of being a "naive" virgin.

But my girl wasn't. Kudos to her, she taught me all the tactics; the twist and turns that set everything in place, the "French commando" kissing style that gets virtually every lady in the mood, the touches that send the girl to the skies of sexual escapades and the positions that hit women's center of gravity and make them finally arrive the heavens of satisfaction; you may say "real cuming."

Everything was good between us. I mean, everything in the sense that, as a typical Nigerian relationship, as things progressed, with my eyes more opened, I demanded for more sex and that meant, I spent more money and did more caring. She was happy I had graduated from being a "naive virgin" to a professional "hitman" she wanted me to be when her "sexual urges" are provoked.

So, this day (Saturday to be precise), we were just warming up for our fourth round after the third; my first time of reaching this "threshold" though. The atmosphere was charged already. My body was up again. And I had begun working on her body to connect to the mood. It had just begun responding. And just there, my phone rang. Don't even guess what happened. The phone was ringing to my ears which at the time, were already deafened by her "moans" and "pleading to go easy." I had already been transfixed and to return, she would have to pull me out. It was again, the first frustration ever experienced.

After about, maybe, 5-6 times the phone rang, she reached for the phone, and, I guess, unwillingly and sluggishly said "who is on the line?" she didn't even add "please;" her usual last word when starting a telephone conversation. And then, she passed the phone over to me with that loved-up look and said "Ben, your friend." My anger grew worse. I held the phone and said nothing while the "moment spoiler" kept blabbing on the phone. I grudgingly put it on loudspeaker to smartly get my girl help me with the conversation. This will make him end the call quickly.

Next thing we heard: "Man, wadup with you!? You don't wanna talk?" And my girl said, "he's just a bit tired." I echoed my girl's voice just to conceal the mood and said, "Ben am just tired, but am listening." And then, my guy, so surprisingly excited and not even bothered to ask why I was tired, unlike him though, blew it. "Yo, man, my girl's virginity test came out this evening. Dude she's a virgin!!" Oh my goodness, I am going straight to the alter with her. Be prepared for the occasion man." I also grudgingly gave out some words. "Congrats man. Am happy for you. I will call you later." I dropped the call.

To turn to my girl, she was already enmeshed in and clothed with unimaginable anger. Her face warn that killer look. Her veins shot out. I was innocent atlest. So, I pushed to ask "baby, why is your face this way? What happened?" she returned no response. She had already started wearing (back) her clothes. After much efforts, she let it out. "Ben's girlfriend is a virgin and you tell him congratulations to that, right?" You should be preparing to get your own virgin you will go to the alter with."

That's the end. Its over two weeks now, she's still mad and doesn't wanna see my face. Nevertheless, that doesn't trouble me more than the eagerness to know why she is mad because of "a cheap virgin talk." This is a sort of common pattern one of my close friends and confidant had revealed to me non-virgin girls have been associated with.

Now, it bemoans me to ask, please, why do non-virgin ladies take offence, go off, and become somewhat unreasonably harsh when talks or claims on virginity arise? This is with the understanding that non-virgin guys never take this sort of offence.

Please, mature minds, let's talk.

Cc: Lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation
It is more than jealousy. At that point, she actually felt guilty, like, 'here I am with my hole getting punished while someone is getting married cos of her virginity'. At that moment, she felt her value has reduced drastically and the only thought on her mind would be, 'what if my guy decides to go for a virgin like his friend?' The thought, though, shows her level of reasoning. Being a virgin is not a criterion for a successful marriage. Character counts & going three rounds with your guy doesn't mean you both can't have a good marriage when you finally get married. My two cents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Actuarydeji(m): 6:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Sleezwizz:

So how did u know ur gf was a virgin without sampling her yet? undecided
Is it until you sample your gf before you can ascertain that she's a virgin? Anyway, she told me that she's a virgin and she is the type that don't used to mix with people anyhow. On the day of our introduction her parent were proud to expressed themselves and along the line, the mother mentioned it again for me. Guy, I am not the tasting type ok.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by me69: 6:38am On Dec 22, 2017
She's jealous because virgin girls have way more value in men's eyes and are deemed wifeable

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Merceline(f): 6:39am On Dec 22, 2017
jdluv:
sorry to say...That your girl is a slut.3 Sex in just one day?
Maybe she got disflowere d in a terrible way ie incest,rape. It may so bring bad memories.
i used to be like that .

Babe please go easy. It's her choice to have sex and so she doesn't deserve to be called a slu.t .what of the guy she slept with.. Who is he? Only the girl gets called a slu.t. women are their own problems.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by toprealman: 6:40am On Dec 22, 2017
jdluv:
Maybe she got disflowere d in a terrible way ie incest,rape. It may so bring bad memories.
i used to be like that .
And the guy a saint?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Airtimex(m): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Women and insecurity... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Luukasz(m): 6:42am On Dec 22, 2017
jdluv:
sorry oh.drink cold water. I feel your pain, If she continue that way she will be on diapers at old age.....Leakin blader.Too muchof everything is bad.
Like seriously diapers, leaking blader.... I know of a girl in her early 20's who uses diapers and anytime she doesn't mehn, her ass is always soaked let her sit and stand up, the chair is stained so this is the cause?
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Merceline(f): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2017
AjiAmu:

What on earth gave you the right to call someone's girlfriend a slut?...she had 3 rounds on that day, you probably have 10 rounds everyday..just cos you're a huge slut(like u said), doesn't mean every girl is like you..at least she still has emotions

On point. They think fornication is the beginning and end of sin. One sex or hundred sex in a day.. What is the difference.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Coldfeets: 6:44am On Dec 22, 2017
menwongo:
AGE is a number

@M Buhari Obtained his controversial, questionable and still missing WASC in 1953!

2017-1953= 64yrs ago‎

‎Marking his 75th Birthday today...

75 - 64 = 11yrs‎

Invariably,‎
Our president obtained his WASC at the age of 11 in 1953?

Wow! What a genius pupil he was in his days hey?! �

I still wonder how many kids in those days finished from the high school at the age of 11 except for a genius like Buhari....‎

Further more‎, because 1957, the year that he joined the army is a constant that can NEVER changed, back or forward dated on any record it means that our president joined the army at the age of 15.

2017 - 1957 = 60yrs ago‎

Subtracting the year that he joined the army from his age today...

75 - 60 = 15yrs‎

This means that Mohammadu Buhari was commissioned into the Nigerian Army as a full lieutenant with 2 pips (stars) ‎at the age of 15...

Another genius and brilliant feat there! ��
Change begins with you!‎‎
Copied!

Guy, you see why it is not always good to be copying.

Next time, before you copy and end up exposing your own foolishness, make sure you take your time to go through whatever nonsense you intend to copy and check all the facts before posting.

Now, look at this.

M. Buhari acquired the said controversial certificate in 1961 and not 1953 like your stupid and misleading copy copy post stated.

2017-1961= ? years ago.‎

M. Buhari joined the Nigerian Army by enrolling at age 15 Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) in 1961 and not 1957 like your stupid and misleading copy copy post also stated.

2017-1961= ? years ago.‎

So if you can redo your maths again, you might get a better and a more realistic data than these ones your misleading copied post is suggesting.

I hope you can do the simple subtractions by yourself without copying from another person? wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by ubunja(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2017
Tanyabee:
hmm! has the bible being upgraded?
its the Player's Bible
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 22, 2017
cococandy:
Thread for stupid hungry boys.
Very stupid set, and narrow-minded. I wonder if virginity is their only prerequisite for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by makydebbie(f): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2017
jdluv:
i used to be like that .
Someone that goes 3 rounds is a slut? You need brain, ode. Safiaa you don see this? grin
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by RealityShot: 6:56am On Dec 22, 2017
jdluv:
i used to be like that .
wait o..

mammy.. Is it only 3 rounds with one guy and in one session you are calling her slut for?

na wa o.. When person dey do 4+ rounds @ 9pm and restart by 4am... Dey dia..
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by thunderbabs: 6:56am On Dec 22, 2017
jdluv:
i used to be like that .

Plz, talk abt ursef...ving 5 rounds or more a day doesn't make a girl a slut...you probably so boring in bed , maybe...
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by makydebbie(f): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2017
winnar:
Gosh..!! your self righteous online attitude stinks.

And to think you are just sounding very silly.
Honestly, very silly. All these sanctimonious hoes looking for husband here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.