Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) (2341 Views)

How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) by marvelck: 6:00am On Dec 21, 2017
How do ladies cope, being married to a fine and stylish dude who seem to get all the attention from both ladies and guys whenever they go out together...Like Ebuka for example!

Just imagine your guy getting all the attention and admiration from others, due to his sweet looks despite your presence...the tin no go de funny at all! Is it right for a guy to outshine his wife/babe whenever they go out together? Mbanuu, Na him babe suppose get all the attention naa.

Re: How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) by jdluv(f): 6:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Its left to the guy to control the admirers.The wife just keep calm to avoid unnecessary high blood pressure

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) by GraGra247(m): 6:33am On Dec 21, 2017
The lady is also fine herself. How does he also cope with her admirers.

6 Likes

Re: How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) by pressplay411(m): 6:33am On Dec 21, 2017
Self confidence is the answer. Not insecurity. With a good sense of humour and mutual understanding.
Same goes for the antithesis, how do married men cope with the deluge of admiration of their beautiful trophy Queens.
Re: How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) by olumide81(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2017
Lol.... Just like orange tree planted by the roadside.... Anything can happen.
Re: How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) by GOFRONT(m): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2017
They must cope oo....Nor be dem won marry Tall, fair, handsome man??

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) by rawpadgin(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Are u saying we shouldn't buy a beautiful & expensive car because it might get stolen?

1 Like

Re: How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) by Sexxxmachine(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2017
U worwor Na wahala, u fine Ni Na wahala tongue
Re: How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) by martynsnet: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2017
below
Re: How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) by martynsnet: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2017
it depends on the woman. I have dated someone who love hanging out with me, going out, more like a showoff. I have also dated someone who can't stand it, if I post a pics and someone compliment me, it's a problem. if I am on the phone, I am talking to another woman, if someone looks at me, I am having an affair with the person.
Re: How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) by Gofwane(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2017
marvelck:
Mbanuu, Na him babe suppose get all the attention naa.

Have you forgotten that we are in an era where women are trying to rub shoulders and drag positions with men in the society?
All in the name of feminism.

Abeg, what is good for the agric chicken is also good for the local chicken
Re: How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Fine Guys Cope With His Numerous Admirers(pic) by 48noble(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2017
this is d reason I'm still single

(1) (Reply)

Season's Greetings / Most Nigerian Parents Are Failures. See Reasons Why..... / GETTING MARRIED AT A YOUNG AGE IS BLISS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.