Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope (15810 Views)

I Am Suffering From Masturbation? Troubled Virgin! Please Help Me? / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2021
ok i met this lady at music fest so i collected her number and eversince we've been calling ourselves so on wednesday i invited her to my place and she graced it,when she arived i welcomed her and we started jisting during the jist she was just giving me green sign when it was obviouse she wanted the real deal i stood up and carried her as a bride and we landed on the bed i started kissing her and pressing her boobs after a while i brought out her boobs and started sucking it i moved my hand to her skirt and she tighten her legs i ignored it and forced my hand in and she gentle please i place my her on her kitty and it was very wet i started rubing it after i stood up to adjust cause my hand was already aching me due to the ackward position in the process i stylishly smell my hand due to curiocity and it was like i didnt touch anything it was just like water no odour,i started rubbing her again but this around i was moving my hands down to find a hole but i couldnt find any when i was bringing it up again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2021
This might just be Pep Guardiola's last EPL trophy because there are so many clubs looking to snatch him from Manchester City.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by fati2001(m): 8:13am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
ok i met this lady at music fest so i collected her number and eversince we've been calling ourselves so on wednesday i invited her to my place and she graced it,when she arived i welcomed her and we started jisting during the jist she was just giving me green sign when it was obviouse she wanted the real deal i stood up and carried her as a bride and we landed on the bed i started kissing her and pressing her boobs after a while i brought out her boobs and started sucking it i moved my hand to her skirt and she tighten her legs i ignored it and forced my hand in and she gentle please i place my her on her kitty and it was very wet i started rubing it after i stood up to adjust cause my hand was already aching me due to the ackward position in the process i stylishly smell my hand due to curiocity and it was like i didnt touch anything it was just like water no odour,i started rubbing her again but this around i was moving my hands down to find a hole but i couldnt find any when i was bringing it up again

you invited her to ur place just to have sex

that's why I said NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2021
it up again i noticed a level that seems down so i forced my finger down she tried to scream but she muted it and bite her lips and tightened her thighs almost hurting my hand and she duged her nails on me after a while she was like please dont please dont and i asked her please dont what?she said am a virgin i asked why she didnt tell me in time and she kept, so i told her am done and i left the room after a while i came back to my room and met her crying heavly and i asked her what the problem was and she replied you will be the third leaving me am sorry na please is not my fault na.. i felt for her and i knelt down and begged her, long story short we are now dating and all we do is just fore play and she is a h*rny type am kind of getting tired of the whole stuff.. is the anyother way out because the whole stuff is just looking kiddish.. any guy with experience? how did the relationship end ?

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2021
fati2001:

you invited her to ur place just to have sex

that's why I said NIGERIANS ARE USELESS
No not for sex.. I do invite lady to my place na so we could just chill

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by MiamiePizza(m): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
it up again i noticed a level that seems down so i forced my finger down she tried to scream but she muted it and bite her lips and tightened her thighs almost hurting my hand and she duged her nails on me after a while she was like please dont please dont and i asked her please dont want?she said am a virgin i asked why she didnt tell me in time and she kept, so i told her am done and i left the room after a while i came back to my room and met her crying heavly and i asked her what the problem was and she replied you will be the third leaving me am sorry na please is not my fault na.. i felt for her and i knelt down and begged her, long story short we are now dating and all we do is just fore play and she is a Hot type am kind of getting tired of the whole stuff.. is the anyother way out because the whole stuff is just looking kiddish.. any guy with experience? how did the relationship end ?
Felt pity for her and knelt down to beg her... You a pvssy bro

35 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by InfernoNig: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Just Bleep her, will you! And stop whining here. That's if you have not done it already.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by setobaba: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
it up again i noticed a level that seems down so i forced my finger down she tried to scream but she muted it and bite her lips and tightened her thighs almost hurting my hand and she duged her nails on me after a while she was like please dont please dont and i asked her please dont what?she said am a virgin i asked why she didnt tell me in time and she kept, so i told her am done and i left the room after a while i came back to my room and met her crying heavly and i asked her what the problem was and she replied you will be the third leaving me am sorry na please is not my fault na.. i felt for her and i knelt down and begged her, long story short we are now dating and all we do is just fore play and she is a h*rny type am kind of getting tired of the whole stuff.. is the anyother way out because the whole stuff is just looking kiddish.. any guy with experience? how did the relationship end ?

First, if she’s pretty and hot pls
Don’t lose her. I’ve come to realize even the so called pretty ladies, I also grow tired of them.
If you like her vibe give her like two months and after then try again.
But pls be certain you love the chick before anything dakun

What a strange world, hot pretty virgin girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2021
setobaba:

First, if she’s pretty and hot pls
Don’t lose her. I’ve come to realize even the so called pretty ladies, I also grow tired of them.
If you like her vibe give her like two months and after then try again.
But pls be certain you love the chick before anything dakun

What a strange world, hot pretty virgin girl
yeah she is pretty and classy.. But she no too belive in herself due to her experience with guys.. The funny part is how she see's me as a messiah because am moving in her accord..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2021
MiamiePizza:

Felt pity for her and knelt down to beg her... You a pvssy bro
i coudnt write every down because i have forgoten some... but the kind thing wey tell me eh... my body just weak and i felt bad
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by setobaba: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
yeah she is pretty and classy.. But she no too belive in herself due to her experience with guys.. The funny part is how she see's me as a messiah because am moving in her accord..
These are the shit you will be experiencing.
She’s will always give signs and throw herself at you most times, only for both of you end up doing noting, virgin at her age are very difficult to get down with, else she’s the type that get high on liquor.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2021
setobaba:

These are the shit you will be experiencing.
She’s will always give signs and throw herself at you most times, only for both of you end up doing noting, virgin at her age are very difficult to get down with, else she’s the type that get high on liquor.
you couldn't have written it any better.. 100%.. she is a h*rny type and she knows it but when it comes to even the fore play she loves she kinda looses interest at first before she begins to flow with me.. i've told her many times that if she want this relationship to last lets avoid anything sex or even fore play and she agreed but she no fit stay without guming body with me before you know she go begin press my nipple from there the circle continues.. i just tire for the whole thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Meteng: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2021
Stay there dey type for Nairaland, e go clear you when another guy drill the puzzay and she no go come near you again

15 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Meteng:
Stay there dey type for Nairaland, e go clear you when another guy drill the puzzay and she no go come near you again
tor ba wahala good for her then.. Just to let you, she is always scared to meet a new guy because she knows that is very hard to meet a nigerian guy that will still stay with a lady that refuses them sex so i dont see her leaving anytime soon instead i see myself leaving,she even asked me to make a blood oath with her that i wont leave her and she wont leave me but i stylishly turn her down.. Nobody dey faithful in a relationship as virgins.. They are different breeds

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Quality20(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2021
bros, u have no right to enter her until u have paid d bride price n she is married to u, otherwise u simply been a bad guy and somekind of rapist. pls dont enter or open an opening u have no right to

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Womanizer(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2021
If you visit me at home just know that I will chop you except I'm very sure you're a virgin like in this case grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

All this plenty sermon Guy you're very useless

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:25am On Feb 14, 2021
Quality20:
bros, u have no right to enter her until u have paid d bride price n she is married to u, otherwise u simply been a bad guy and somekind of rapist. pls dont enter or open an opening u have no right to
yeah and that is the reason i opened this thread to find other supliment.. Left for me am not a sex freak infact i prefare companionship.. But the problem is the lady she i always feeling Hot and i understand her is not easy the only problem is that am tired of our regular fore play i need something new(not sex o) abi make i just marry am ne kowe'i

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by blinking001(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
He knelt down and begged her...see effeminate man...she's obviously playing you.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2021
TysonsCorner:

All this plenty sermon Guy you're very useless
you don chop food this morning

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2021
blinking001:

He knelt down and begged her...see effeminate man...she's obviously playing you.
not knelt down per say.. Since she was sitting down on the bed i needed to bend down to get to her level so kneeling was like a kind of squating and sign to make her feel secured and nothing,is not that kind of simping kneeling down,this one is showing atention to someone that feels down..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by blinking001(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
not knelt down per say.. Since she was sitting down on the bed i needed to bend down to get to her level so kneeling was like a kind of squating and sign to make her feel secured and nothing,is not that kind of simping kneeling down,this one is showing atention to someone that feels down..
Please don't do it again.....no matter the situation never kneel for a woman..it ain't worth it..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2021
blinking001:

Please don't do it again.....no matter the situation never kneel for a woman..it ain't worth it..
sure thanks...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2021
Womanizer:
If you visit me at home just know that I will chop you except I'm very sure you're a virgin like in this case grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2021
blinking001:

If she deserved it at that moment,what stops him from giving her ?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
yeah and that is the reason i opened this thread to find other supliment.. Left for me am not a sex freak infact i prefare companionship.. But the problem is the lady she i always feeling Hot and i understand her is not easy the only problem is that am tired of our regular fore play i need something new(not sex o) abi make i just marry am ne kowe'i
And have you told her you need something new?
And give her the hint of what you mean?
She isn't a witch you know,why jot talk it out with her
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
tor ba wahala good for her then.. Just to let you, she is always scared to meet a new guy because she knows that is very hard to meet a nigerian guy that will still stay with a lady that refuses them sex so i dont see her leaving anytime soon instead i see myself leaving,she even asked me to make a blood oath with her that i wont leave her and she wont leave me but i stylishly turn her down.. Nobody dey faithful in a relationship as virgins.. They are different breeds
Have you asked yourself what you want?
What's the excuse for wanting to leave her?
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2021
op is dulling sha

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Urchman27(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Stop dulling yourself next time UnCloth her fully lie her on the bed spread her two legs wide open find her pussy use tongue and fingers to open it then dig her
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
You see someone that doesn't give you wahala and you want to leave her
She See's you as a Messiah which means she probably respects you a lot but you still want to leave her
What exactly is your problem?
Can't you see you're confused, so what kind of lady do you want?
One that gives you headache, drama,one week one trouble,then you come online frustrated like Mosdii screaming "all bla bla bla..."
What do you want exactly?

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Urchman27:

Stop dulling yourself next time UnCloth her fully lie her on the bed spread her two legs wide open find her pussy use tongue and fingers to open it then dig her
What sort of stupid advice is this?

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

And have you told her you need something new?
And give her the hint of what you mean?
She isn't a witch you know,why jot talk it out with her
there is no need telling her because she dosnt even know what she wants for herself not to talk about what i want she's planely inexperience..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.