Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Milk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Milk (408 Views)

"Heard Boobs Milk Cure Corona Virus"very Busty Lagos Lady Shares Her Boobs Photo / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Milk by Prognose: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2017
So I have this big plot of land.

A blank page that no one will probably ever read since it has gone past the first page of romance section.

What will I fill it with �

Hmmmmm

Chapter 1.
The girl who washed plates.

You don't need to know anything about me. It's not that important to this story. What I might let you know is that I'm male, I'm averagely tall, chicks think I'm handsome. It took me a while to notice that as well. I'm naturally a good person but I've been in some dark places and so I've picked up a few( few! Hmm am I sure about that?) bad habits. My face is innocent so you'd never tell from seeing me that I have done terrible things. Things I'm not proud of. I'm not a cultist or anything, I've never killed anyone... Not deliberately anyway. But I have done some bad things...
But that's not the point of this story. This story is about Annie.

Annie was a show-stopper she was. I'm using her real name by the way. How are you going to know if it's her even if you see her? There must be one million nigierians named Annie in delta state alone. Anyway you might know her by her average height, fair complexion, big breastes and curvy behind. She had a waist chiselled by angels. I was just coming out of seeing someone in the hospital when I saw her washing plates.

That's right. I didn't see her strolling on the road or sitting in some fancy restaurant. Nothing posh like that. I saw her squatting over some plates, washing vigorously, oblivious to the guy whose heart had stopped for a second when his eyes beheld her. She was a light-skinned beauty, no pimples, no make-up, her breasts even when she was squatting looked up towards the heavens yearning to be touched, struggling to burst out of the tight t-shirt she was wearing. Her buttocks was well rounded and the shape well delineated in her tight deep Blue Jeans. Her hair was golden brown, almost the same colour as her eyes and I knew without asking that she was Ibo.

She was frowning and looking around her and I deduced she didn't have enough water to rinse the plate she was washing. Before I knew it I had approached her and picked the empty black bucket by her side.

"I'll get it" I said, as if she had asked me for something. She just looked at me puzzled as I went over to the tap and fetched some more water. I brought it back to her the water sloshing in the bucket and my heart pounding in my chest. She took the water from me and smiled and my knees turned to water, her teeth were so white and perfectly aligned.

"Thanks" she said.

"No problem", I replied and then quickly walked off, leaving her staring at my back. Idi0t! Go back and ask her number! But I was on the bike and off to main market before I could gain control of my tongue.
Chai! What was wrong with me? Why was I behaving like a shy boy? But it was too late, the bike man had entered traffic. Still, the image on her face and that wonderful smile lingered in my memory and I wondered if I would ever see her again.
To be continued....

Chapter 2. Threeesome (almost)
Fukc! Fuckit!

I almost had a party.

Almost doesn't kill a bird though. I feel like knocking my head against the wall now that I remember it. Kai!

It was one of those hot afternoons. Cathy had come over for the weekend and as usual the sex was mind blowing. She obviously had been telling her friends about me because a few of them started calling that they wanted to visit her at my place, no doubt to check me and my place out.

So on this hot afternoon we were lazying about on the bed, naked, her glistening dark skin making me sigh and wish we could go a fourth round soon. My apartment was a one room and parlour, neat like a bachelors, air conditioned and white walls. Everywhere was calm.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Cathy jumped to her feet, her delicious boobs bouncing on her chest.

"She's here! " she shrieked.

"Who's here? " I asked lazily, not in a hurry to put on any clothes and watching her wistfully as she hurriedly put on a red G-string.

"Isioma! I told her I would he around and she said she was coming to visit."

I hissed as another knock on the door rent the calm atmosphere. I knew Isioma, a slim small fair Ibo girl and there was something about her I didn't quite like. I had made her acquaintance first before ever meeting Cathy but her quiet and cunning behaviour had thrown me off. Cathy knew we were old acquaintances. She also knew I couldn't stand her, and smiled.

"Don't worry, you don't have to come out. I'll tell her you're sleeping or something."

" yeah, do that please. Let me put on some clothes." I got up reluctantly and put on my boxers and a clean singlet. Didn't want Isioma to catch a glimpse of me and tell her friends I was wearing old underwear. I picked up one of my medical books and tried to read through even as Cathy went to the door.

"Na wa for you oh, Wetin you dey do wet you no fit open door quick, bad girl! " Isioma's squeaky voice filtered through.

"Abeg go jo, no be door I open so?" Laughed Cathy as she showed her in. I heard some whispering and them the television came on.

I stayed in the room for about thirty minutes, listening to them laugh and talk over the noise coming from the TV. I badly wanted to stretch my legs a bit and then I thought it childish to be hiding out in my own apartment. So I got up, rubbed my eyes a bit toake it look like I was just waking from sleep, and pretended to stagger into the parlour. Isioma saw me and jumped to her feet.

"Good afternoon sir! " she quipped.

"Who be sir, Abeg forget that thing. " I replied as cathy rolled her eyes. " you know Isioma is your sister na, she's always trying to be over polite." she grinned cheekily.

"Who politeness epp." I relpied and we all laughed though my laugh didn't reach my belly. I went back into the room to get something and they continued gisting.I sat on the bed for another 30mins waiting for Isioma to leave but instead they sounded like they were play-fighting over something. There were screams and yells and eventually curiousity got the better of me and I went to have a look.

Now keep in mind that Cathy is a big girl. She's not fat, but rather curvy all over. Isioma is a slim smaller, light skinned short haired version of her. Like a small girl.
Cathy however was less violent and Isioma had her in a head lock. It was obvious they were playing though. Cathy screamed out for my help and Isioma, her eyes shining, dared me to interfere. They had been struggling for a while because their clothes were rumpled and Isioma's blouse buttons had come undone.
What happened next was unplanned, almost natural. I joined the fray, loosed Cathy from Isioma's grip, and proceeded to carry screaming Isioma overy shoulder. Cathy followed closely behind laughing and spanking her on her buttocks. Isioma's pant was very visible, she wore a white cotton pant with blue design on it. There was nowhere to drop the struggling isioma safely so I carried her to the bed and dropped her there. She was still holding on to me and I fell on top of her while Cathy fell on top of me. The room still smelled of me and Cathy's sex and we were all breathing hard. I extricated myself from the tumble but Isioma fought through Cathy and grabbed a hold of my neck so that my mouth was inches from her almost exposed breast. My third leg immediately came to attention. Cathy's knicker had somehow come off and her red G-string was showing, Isioma's clothes were in disarray and the only thing that separate

(1) (Reply)

Killers Of Marriage / Neva New Romance Section Is Cool, We Just De Kee Ourselves For Politics Section / Deepest Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.