Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Am I Wasting My Time With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Time With Her? (4440 Views)

Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by remedick: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2017
I am friends with a girl that I am very much interested in.

I have told her as much that I would love to date her but she says she wants to be cautious and see where things lead.

We talk well, she calls me, asks after my well being. Gets upset when I promise to call but I don't, asked about a girl on my DP, queried me to know the possibility of travelling. called frantically when something happened to me some time ago And kept asking if I got home safely.

She is really an awesome person as we get along well.

But anytime I try to send a romantic text for example, she tells me that she doesn't catch feelings easily that she is not an emotional person.

How am I sure that I am not wasting my time?
Is she just using my head or should I keep up the constant communication with her.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2017
friend zone

11 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by Patented: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2017
tis official
nnamdiokere45:
friend zone

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by blessingsonflee(f): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2017
She likes you but just as a friend . Maybe if you give her time she might grow to love you. Advice for you..Just be yourself

5 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by makydebbie(f): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
friend zone
This one be like best friend zone sef. grin

8 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Director general of friend zone......continue....

If a chic wants you, she wants you...no story
Some Ladies might beat about the bush with sex ooo because they want you to see them as a slut, but she will give u enough green light to let you know she want you 9inches deep inside her

all these nice gesture can be done by anyone, the "I don't catch feelings easily" na format just to keep u within the friend zone gate, and get enough cash and cash related gifts from different angles without strings attached...

If you have not started spending, ditch the bitch fast...

Don't be a lover boy, Rudeboy is the only way to go

14 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by remedick: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
friend zone
Nnamdi.. Lol. Enter domain hang out smiley

Well, I would rather keep my distance than be in a friend zone.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by ibietela2(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2017
remedick:

I have told her as much that I would love to date her but she says she wants to be cautious and see where things lead.

We talk well, she calls me, asks after my well being. Gets upset when I promise to call but I don't, asked about a girl on my DP, queried me to know the possibility of travelling. called frantically when something happened to me some time ago And kept asking if I got home safely.

But anytime I try to send a romantic text for example, she tells me that she doesn't catch feelings easily that she is not an emotional person.

Is she just using my head or should I keep up the constant communication with her.

Give sometimes then try again if not move along

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by Lawalsuleiman(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Op you're not in the friend zone yet - because you at least have made you feelings known. To take things up ensure you upgrade some logistics like shake hands when you meet, hold her hands briefly when walking and slight touch to demonstrate things when talking and hands around the shoulder if things permit. The aim is to act like dating her not just saying it, the chemistry in this will let her give in eventually to dating you.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2017
she likes you but she isnt sure yet so just continue to be yourself and she will be convinced
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by AvatarMode(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2017
blessingsonflee:
She likes you but just as a friend . Maybe if you give her time she might grow to love you. Advice for you..Just be yourself
Be yourself? Where is that one coming from? Was he trying to be someone else...?

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by Gettreadyy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
I've been in your shoe, pathetic!
stay far away from her, act like you don't care
make money (a lot)

hopefully she will realize she made a mistake and give in to ur previous request, lash her good and discard her gold digging ass... she ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by Marshalxv(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lawalsuleiman:
Op you're not in the friend zone yet - because you at least have made you feelings known. To take things up ensure you upgrade some logistics like shake hands when you meet, hold her hands briefly when walking and slight touch to demonstrate things when talking and hands around the shoulder if things permit. The aim is to act like dating her not just saying it, the chemistry in this will let her give in eventually to dating you.

op this is ur best chance. act as though ur dating her already, the "I don't catch feelings easily is just a format ,she likes u,she may end up loving u".It only begins with one kiss
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by ednut1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
some gals no just get sense, as she is doing this to u, anoda guy is somewhere banging her mercilessly. oga wise up and be a man

5 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by remedick: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
blessingsonflee:
well, I have been myself for long but what I want is what I want. I could hang around if I had not opened my mouth but once I do that, but you say no, I would be gone with the wind and probably forget about what happened... And if it get worse, I don't call anymore. Everything just ends.

Any way, only girls know why they turn down some guys but one thing is certain to me, being a gentleman doesn't make a Nigerian girl date you, being nice doesn't either.

Being friend zoned is never my portion as I would rather keep my distance than being turned into such.

I am not sure when I would communicate with her again, this might just be the beginning of my long silence and facing my life.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by remedick: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Marshalxv:

op this is ur best chance. act as though ur dating her already, the "I don't catch feelings easily is just a format ,she likes u,she may end up loving u".It only begins with one kiss
that thing doesn't work. I have tried it before. Truth is if a girl will accept you, she would hardly stress you. I have been on this for 4 months.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by remedick: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gettreadyy:
make money (a lot)

hopefully she will realize she made a mistake and give in to ur previous request, lash her good and discard her gold digging ass... she ain't loyal.
irrespective of what is going on, she is a nice lady and well bred. She doesn't deserve such language used to describe her in the last line as you don't even know the colour of clothes or her best meals, how then do you know she is not loyal?

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by phazotron(m): 1:36am On Dec 22, 2017
Girls are bleeped up creatures I swear. One bastard in my place of work is doing something similar to me. And it was this lady that showed me green light right from the day she resumed. When I try to bring up the topic she's always like we're just friends. Sometimes she claims she's in a relationship. ive even tried to verify her claim about being in a relationship and a very close friend and colleague of hers and dat one insists shes single. Every once in a while, uses language dat suggets we being in a relationship (or even more than a relationship.). She go hear am today I swear.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by Gofwane(m): 4:29am On Dec 22, 2017
Gettreadyy:
make money (a lot)

Simple!!!
Guys like the op make me sick. A girl has thrown you deep down to the darkest pits of friend zone and thrown away the key in hell fire. Yet you are there like all this rams they use for ileya following her around in the name of 'i love her' despite having the knowledge that you will definitely end up as a suya

Kai!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by blessingsonflee(f): 6:28am On Dec 22, 2017
remedick:
well, I have been myself for long but what I want is what I want. I could hang around if I had not opened my mouth but once I do that, but you say no, I would be gone with the wind and probably forget about what happened... And if it get worse, I don't call anymore. Everything just ends.

Any way, only girls know why they turn down some guys but one thing is certain to me, being a gentleman doesn't make a Nigerian girl date you, being nice doesn't either.

Being friend zoned is never my portion as I would rather keep my distance than being turned into such.

I am not sure when I would communicate with her again, this might just be the beginning of my long silence and facing my life.
hmm. Well, ....
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by remedick: 6:35am On Dec 22, 2017
blessingsonflee:
hmm. Well, ....
yeah. Life.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by remedick: 6:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Gofwane:

Simple!!!
Guys like the op make me sick. A girl has thrown you deep down to the darkest pits of friend zone and thrown away the key in hell fire. Yet you are there like all this rams they use for ileya following her around in the name of 'i love her' despite having the knowledge that you will definitely end up as a suya

Kai!!!!
stop being emotional when discussing this kind of topics but be matured enough to know that a girl has choice too and cant/will not date every guy that comes her way. If she does, you will use this same hand/mouth to call her a hoe.

Women have rights and choice of freewill. Be respectful about their choice.

I am not forcing anything here. Just trying to make sure I don't make same mistake of giving up too early like I did in the past but not realizing the subject at that time was interested but just fronting.

It is not every girl that will accept to date you so accept that reality. You can easily move on if all you wanted was just sex. But when you want something more than sex, you got to be cool about it and patient.

I am not naive either. Not to brag, but when I am in bed with a girl I give the best sensation they rarely get from any guy before me. I leave prints. So don't see me as some naive person.

If she doesn't want me, fine. There is nothing bad about that.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by IAMSASHY(f): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2017
undecided Op, nt every girl easily gets feelings for sumone and dey cnt do anytin romantically wt u until dey get d feelings,dis is sometin some guys dnt understand, unlike d opposite dat wl jump at u weda d feelings is dere or nt, dese set of girls ar very sincere wen it comes 2 feelings and besides, gud tins ar nt easily gotten so dnt gv up, gv her some time, dat is, if u ar sure dere is no oda guy she is serious wt. 4 her 2 b concerned abt a gal on ur dp, I tink she likes u bt d feelings is yet 2 Connect . Patienc!!!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by remedick: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Op, nt every girl easily gets feelings for sumone and dey cnt do anytin romantically wt u until dey get d feelings,dis is sometin some guys dnt understand, unlike d opposite dat wl jump at u weda d feelings is dere or nt, dese set of girls ar very sincere wen it comes 2 feelings and besides, gud tins ar nt easily gotten so dnt gv up, gv her some time, dat is, if u ar sure dere is no oda guy she is serious wt. 4 her 2 b concerned abt a gal on ur dp, I tink she likes u bt d feelings is yet 2 Connect . Patienc!!!
It takes some level of maturity to reply like you have done here and it clearly shows you are much advanced in age. Well, those guys above are only speaking like "boys" would normal speak.

You are right. she is very sincere. We get along very fine in all aspect. I don't want to convince here beyond what I have done, otherwise, it will look like I am forcing myself already and yeah, there is no other guy. She still has some self-resolves to handle in order to come to terms that I really do care about her.

Well, lets see how it goes. I will just give her some time to sort herself out. Yeah, stupid thing is I am impatient most times of my life but I will give her time.

Those guys above think I don't have chance to be with other girls lol. What you want is what you want when you really like and want a girl, except the feelings wasn't genuine.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by pounds627: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2017
d op is a nice guy aka beta male..kip hoping shogbo..

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by Gettreadyy(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2017
remedick:
irrespective of what is going on, she is a nice lady and well bred. She doesn't deserve such language used to describe her in the last line as you don't even know the colour of clothes or her best meals, how then do you know she is not loyal?

use you head, apply logic...
don't b silly.
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by remedick: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Gettreadyy:

use you head, apply logic...
don't b silly.
lol so what am I using now?
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by remedick: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
pounds627:
d op is a nice guy aka beta male..kip hoping shogbo..
why do guys reason like this and respond like it is a fight
Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by Macgreat(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2017
remedick:

Stop wasting time on this thought.

You are a good friend. Don't break your own heart.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2017
A girl saying she just wants to be friends means I really like you but I dont think your beta male genes qualify to be passed onto the next generation.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Time With Her? by remedick: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
A girl saying she just wants to be friends means I really like you but I dont think your beta male genes qualify to be passed onto the next generation.
how nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Breasts Aristo Lesbians Frolicking Creamy Pussy In Viral Leaked Clip! / How I Used Juju To Win 44k Bet9ja Today / I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.