Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On (4440 Views)

Demisexual Dating / South African Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Puts Her Massive Backside / Six Signs You Identify As Demisexual – #3 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On by 7Ebisco: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nollywood actress, Khyara Nwokora has defended sharing her Nood photos on social media.
The actress who was in the news earlier for saying singer Flavour’s body gives her orgasm without sex, stated that she has been queried by many regarding her nature. She however stated that she has had her Nood side for as long as she can remember and being fully clothed has never been her thing even while growing up.
Khyara Nwokora described herself as a “demisexual” and also affirmed that being Nood doesn’t mean she is trying to entice anyone.

She wrote; https://www.mcebiscoo.com/demisexual-actress-khyara-nwokora-says-puts-full-watermelon-display-photos/

Time and time again I’ve been queried by many regarding my Nood nature. I’ve been like this for as long as I can remember. Growing up, being fully clothed has never been my thing. Often times nudists can be misinterpreted to be beckoning on whoever for whatever. Shhh should we tell them that I am Demi-sexual and lack the ability to have sexual feeling unless i have a very strong attachment to someone. funny enough I guard my energy from unnecessary attachment. I even walk away from attachment that drain my energy. There’s only one man I crave to have and believe me, IT AIN’T YOU

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/demisexual-actress-khyara-nwokora-says-puts-full-watermelon-display-photos/

1 Share

Re: I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Na them!!!
Which kind weed she smoke sef!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On by Powerfly(f): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Never seen her in movies

1 Like

Re: I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On by Openbusiness: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mtchwwwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On by 0rion: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
She looks like a man wearing braids.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On by NedvedGraphix(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
God punish Oshogbo weed angry
Re: I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On by AbakalikiBoy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kekwa nke bu demisexual?
Re: I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On by TheChameleon: 12:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Yamleg Amaka cheesy

Re: I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On by Vyzz: 12:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Who asked u...

A minute silent for the f$$L above
Re: I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On by femi4: 5:38am On Sep 11, 2020
AbakalikiBoy:
Kekwa nke bu demisexual?
demisexual people only experience sexual attraction after an emotional bond has formed
Re: I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Who the fck is this? I don't know this person

(1) (Reply)

Man Tattoos '666' On His Skull After Getting His Dick Tattooed And Balls Pierced / Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate / How To Succesfully Cheat On Your Girl With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.