Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Help Me ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me ! (1813 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me ! by whyman(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2010
I was caught by my wife 4 days ago, after she went away and came back. She said that I should prove to her that I love her and that what I was chasing after she would give to me uninhibited, whenever she needs it I MUST PROVIDE and I MUST NOT REFUSE. 5 days going now and I'm almost dead. She said that she don't trust me anymore as she had always accepting my request. Even whenever I'm down she knows how to raise it up again. I'm still begging her. It is painful because I just want to try it somewhere outside and first time caught.
She made me comply to lodge the complaints with my mother who likes her more than me and the girl I was caught with was assisting my mum at her shop. I don't want to be the one to send her away as I was the one who initiate this.
Please, how can I free myself.
Re: Help Me ! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2010
whyman:

I was caught by my wife 4 days ago, after she went away and came back. She said that I should prove to her that I love her and that what I was chasing after she would give to me uninhibited, whenever she needs it I MUST PROVIDE and I MUST NOT REFUSE. 5 days going now and I'm almost dead. She said that she don't trust me anymore as she had always accepting my request. Even whenever I'm down she knows how to raise it up again. I'm still begging her. It is painful because I just want to try it somewhere outside and first time caught.
She made me comply to lodge the complaints with my mother who likes her more than me and the girl I was caught with was assisting my mum at her shop. I don't want to be the one to send her away as I was the one who initiate this.
I love your wife grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 5 days is too small, she should have make it 5 month by the way I bow for your wife grin grin
Re: Help Me ! by yemstrad(f): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2010
whyman:

Hahahahahahaha, your wife wan carry the thing snuff life out of you abi? Abeg, get hold of your boxer, trouser, t-shirt and the key to your car and vamoose into town. Ensure you only come back when she is remorseful and start looking for you up and down. That is my 2 cents man. cool
Re: Help Me ! by queeneve: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2010
I am still trying to figure out how the fugg is we gon help you? You want us to force your wife to give you some coochie? WTF?
Re: Help Me ! by whyman(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2010
At least I plead with her to forgive and forget, but she said forgive she has but forget never, that anytime she remembers I should be ready to perform my duty becos, it has made her a laughing stock for that girl, she has everything more that her (true) and should not be competing with such a rat.
But what if I dies, I'm afraid and very scare to tell my mom. I hate it when she rebukes me. For years it would be ringing in my brain.
I'm thinking of approaching her own mother to help resolve the issue before I die and this long holiday doesn't help matters at all, being home all day.
I'm about to enter for another bout.
My friends said that I should run away frm home.
C u later.
Re: Help Me ! by rawswagga(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2010
A fork dat was once forkd can be reforkd if d forkie nd d forker sees again so better get ride of d girl bkos I see it happening again nd dis time u will be sorry for ur self
Re: Help Me ! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2010
whyman:

At least I plead with her to forgive and forget, [b]but she said forgive she has but forget never, that anytime she remembers I should be ready to perform my duty becos, it has made her a laughing stock for that girl, she has everything more that her (true) and should not be competing with such a rat.
But what if I dies, I'm afraid and very scare to tell my mom. I hate it when she rebukes me. For years it would be ringing in my brain.
I'm thinking of approaching her own mother to help resolve the issue before I die and this long holiday doesn't help matters at all, being home all day.
My friends said that I should run away frm home.[/b]C u later.

grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me ! by googles: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RUDE WIFE cheesy cheesy

she wants to give you double dose of that thing you are getting outside cheesy

at least by the time you are fagged out giving it to "MADAME" wat strength will be left to service an outsider
Re: Help Me ! by queeneve: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2010
Good Job, Mrs Whyman!

Make him gravel girl! tongue

Run punk run!
Re: Help Me ! by marocguy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2010
Dude i dunno wot i'll tel u. Ur wife's got a strong hold on u. And u r d weak type.
Since u cant stand up on ur own,get 2 d bar wit ur homies,i mean those married ones dat'll advice u gud n discuss it wit them. Neva run 2 mamma. U can still work things out.
Re: Help Me ! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2010
queeneve:

Good Job, Mrs Whyman!
Make him gravel girl! tongue

Run punk run!
Very good job indeed, I wish I could meet the lady and thank her personally grin
Re: Help Me ! by daduke2k(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2010
Do nt try 2 tel her moda, dat wil worsen d case. Just take ur wife out 2 a romantic , noiseles zone, and settle wif her. Hope dis mite help, am short of ideas rite nw.
Re: Help Me ! by whyman(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2010
I just had a hot argument with her and she starts shouting what I've done with the whole world.
I have to go out now becos if I continue I might slap her, which is what I hate most, I don't even know if I can do that.
I want us to settle it between ourselves without a 3rd party if possible.
Guys I have to go out it seems the house is about to collapse on me.
Thanks for your comments
Posting it relieves a bit of the pressure and ur comments made me to rethink some of my decisions.
Re: Help Me ! by daduke2k(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2010
Gud, just leave d house 4 her, bt remember 2 say u re deeply sorry and wil make it up 2 her. Dont ignore her, it might make matters worse.
Re: Help Me ! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2010
Ok.
Re: Help Me ! by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 04, 2010
whyman:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me ! by Pweety4me(f): 5:09am On Apr 04, 2010
whyman:

At least I plead with her to forgive and forget, but she said forgive she has but forget never, that anytime she remembers I should be ready to perform my duty becos, it has made her a laughing stock for that girl, she has everything more that her (true) and should not be competing with such a rat.
My friends said that I should run away frm home.
C u later.

Ahahaha b4 nko? grin no be just "dies" dieded aswell carry your wahala go jo. . . undecided tongue
Re: Help Me ! by hollandis(f): 5:40am On Apr 04, 2010
lol,when a tired bird perches on a rope.Neither the bird nor the rope will have any rest.Continue the marathon,na who go tire? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Help Me ! by whyman(m): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2010
Thanks nairalanders, the issue is resolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I went out yesterday slept at my brothers place, my wife called me till the battery run down. I have to plug it to receive her text messages.
She called the lady involved and starts begging her to let her husband return home at least for the sake of our daughter and sent messages to me also that I should return home for my daughter's sake. But I reply her that I'm too young to die on top of a woman.
She said that she knew she over-reacted but she cannot fold her arms and watch somebody snatch her husband with what she also have.
I apologized to her again and profess my love for her all-over, but her cries and appeal made me vow not to do that again.
I just want to get a quickie with that lady.
Surprising part - she invited the lady to our house this afternoon after much persuasion saying that she was not angry with her that it was her husband fault and that we should all swear not to engage in that again and she is ready to pay her off not to move near me again.
comparing her as she stood beside my wife, I think they were almost the same only facial difference.
My God I would never engage in such in my life again because it make me look dirty and unworthy of being a husband.
I thank you all. May such never happen to u.
Re: Help Me ! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2010
whyman:

I went out yesterday slept at my brothers place, my wife called me till the battery run down. I have to plug it to receive her text messages.
She called the lady involved and starts begging her to let her husband return home at least for the sake of our daughter and sent messages to me also that I should return home for my daughter's sake. But I reply her that I'm too young to die on top of a woman.
She said that she knew she over-reacted but she cannot fold her arms and watch somebody snatch her husband with what she also have.
I apologized to her again and profess my love for her all-over, but her cries and appeal made me vow not to do that again.
Surprising part - she invited the lady to our house this afternoon after much persuasion saying that she was not angry with her that it was her husband fault and that we should all swear not to engage in that again and she is ready to pay her off not to move near me again.
comparing her as she stood beside my wife, I think they were almost the same only facial difference.
My God I would never engage in such in my life again because it make me look dirty and unworthy of being a husband.
I never, and would never believe this story grin grin
Re: Help Me ! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
Im actually surprised you still have a d33k on you grin grin I would have chopped your balls off and fed you and your mistress for dinner.
Re: Help Me ! by queeneve: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2010
Oooh, back away from the knife, Ebony!
Re: Help Me ! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2010
Girl, this dude should be happy he has a nice, understanding wife rather than complain about not getting the coochy.
Re: Help Me ! by daduke2k(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2010
@poster, dis 1 wey una don settle d mata, 'hell hath no fury like a woman scornd'. Beware of otapiapia, frm baba.
Re: Help Me ! by queeneve: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2010
I understand girl, but, you in jail ain't gon help! We need all ammunition to fight these beasts!

Poster, just take a cold shower and wait until your wife trust you again. Remember, you fuccced up not her. GET OVER URSELF!
Re: Help Me ! by DeepSoul(f): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2010
LWKMD
Re: Help Me ! by emorse(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ ebonyeyes & queeneve. You ladies don't get. What the guy said was that his wife almost killed him with excess "coochy". She said (according to the OP) that she wouldn't sit back and watch someone snatch her hubby with something she's got. She dey lucky say no be some people wey i know. People wey dem dey call "born to do it". She for blame satan!
Re: Help Me ! by emorse(m): 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2010
@ OP. I'm happy for you. You're very lucky to have a wife who loves you or at least has a reason to love you. Some women would have acted differently and that could have lead to a collapse of your mariage. I hope you've learnt your lessons sha. Cheating is bad.
Re: Help Me ! by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2010
whyman:

OH NO! AM NOT GONNA THANK HER ANY MORE angry sad sad sad sad sad

kidding grin good for U dude tongue
Re: Help Me ! by Mutopface: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2010
what a wife, i'd love a wife who would do that. redefinition of 'undying love' and 'till death do us part'
Re: Help Me ! by queeneve: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2010
There is a difference between undying love and undying fool, Carry on!
Re: Help Me ! by Tinksh(f): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2010
Its called consequences and you are reaping yours! Your wife had every right to do what she did. Hope the 'quickie' with that skank was worth it. Silly man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. / My Girlfriend Set Me Up / Stubborn Spouse Can U Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.