Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Men And Polygamy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Polygamy. (1993 Views)

A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise. / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Advantages Of Polygamy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Polygamy. by schoolfield(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2011
Some say that no matter how perfect a man seems to be, no matter how loving nd caring he is to his partner there's still that 99.5% possibility that he's cheating on her, Now the big question is " Are we truly polygamous in nature? Is polygamy a part of our nature which cannot be altered??
Re: Men And Polygamy. by foyeks2001(f): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2011
u guys are naturally promiscuous
its just an in-born thingy
Re: Men And Polygamy. by MrCork17: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
huh? pogymammy? undecided
Re: Men And Polygamy. by annawhite(f): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
it is a natural thing for guys to cheat,as long as tha thing keeps slapping them in the thigh there's is dis probability that they will always cheat.

corky cork aw r u doing?
Re: Men And Polygamy. by Dyt(f): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
Dey r bestowed
at tyms cld b called a curse
bt i ll say its ojukokoro
Re: Men And Polygamy. by schoolfield(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
annawhite:

it is a natural thing for guys to cheat,as long as tha thing keeps slapping them in the thigh there's is dis probability that they will always cheat.

Tha thing doesn't slap us on our thigh it has a comfortable position that has nothing to do with slapping the thigh, unless the 'instrument' is abnormal.
Re: Men And Polygamy. by obowunmi(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
What is polygamy ---- polygamy is marrying more than one wife, at the same time and the various wives knows about the other. There's a clear consensus.

Cheating is hiding the other chick, or smashing the other chick with or without the consent of the other --- sometimes the chicks know each other and allow it, other times they don't BUT the man does not marry more than one wife but cheats on whomever, he's married to or dating ----

So in this context, are you talking a bout "why do men cheat ?" ---- there are many reasons.
Re: Men And Polygamy. by LordReed(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
I agree that it is natural for a man to admire any pretty lady he sees even if he has a prettier one back home. It is also natural for a man to want to fight but do you indulge yourself in violence? Not if you want to retain your self respect you don't. Likewise self control on the issue of female proclivity should be the guide not an indulgence in the wild appetites. A polygamous man and a glutton are similar, pity them a little.
Re: Men And Polygamy. by schoolfield(m): 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
obowunmi:

What is polygamy ---- polygamy is marrying more than one wife, at the same time and the various wives knows about the other. There's a clear consensus.

Cheating is hiding the other chick, or smashing the other chick with or without the consent of the other --- sometimes the chicks know each other and allow it, other times they don't BUT the man does not marry more than one wife but cheats on whomever, he's married to or dating ----

So in this context, are you talking a bout "why do men cheat ?" ---- there are many reasons.
Lets use the word polygamy as a general context for both the man who cheats on his wife nd the guy who plays on his girlfriend, So i think ur caption is a better one than mine, thanks for the observation.
Re: Men And Polygamy. by kokoye(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2011
foyeks2001:

u guys are naturally promiscuous
its just an in-born thingy

OH OH.

Then why do you blame us for in-born thingy
Re: Men And Polygamy. by LordReed(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2011
Who says you've got no control?
Re: Men And Polygamy. by kokoye(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^

I was simply responding to her post. . . let her answer pls
Re: Men And Polygamy. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2011
Lord_Reed:

I agree that it is natural for a man to admire any pretty lady he sees even if he has a prettier one back home. It is also natural for a man to want to fight but do you indulge yourself in violence? Not if you want to retain your self respect you don't. Likewise self control on the issue of female proclivity should be the guide not an indulgence in the wild appetites. A polygamous man and a glutton are similar, pity them a little.

grin grin
Re: Men And Polygamy. by Beync(f): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
It is a nature gift to u guys
Re: Men And Polygamy. by LordReed(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
Beync:

It is a nature gift to u guys

Yes but it must be brought under control. The appetites can destroy just like fire; a good servant but a back-breaking life-destroying task master!
Re: Men And Polygamy. by Dsense(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2011
OP.
Nice topic though,
Let me admit we are not polygamous in nature but we crave for cheating which sometimes leads to something else beyond our expectation and sometimes leads to polygamy . . . .So in short, we are not meant to be polygamous but we fall in being ploygamous in the searching for illegitimate pleasure.
Re: Men And Polygamy. by Beync(f): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Yes but it must be brought under control. The appetites can destroy just like fire; a good servant but a back-breaking life-destroying task master!
U r right. as a gift many receive it while some turn it down . blessed are those who turn down this life destroying present
Re: Men And Polygamy. by annawhite(f): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Nice topic though,
Let me admit we are not polygamous in nature but we crave for cheating which sometimes leads to something else beyond our expectation and sometimes leads to polygamy . . . .So in short, we are not meant to be polygamous but we fall in being ploygamous in the searching for illegitimate pleasure.
is this ma baby?
Re: Men And Polygamy. by Dsense(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2011
annawhite:

is this ma baby?
You have changed me to the best human baby.
I love you and really missing you honey kiss
Re: Men And Polygamy. by MrsChima(f): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
I knew I would find Dsense harem loving arse in here.
Re: Men And Polygamy. by Dsense(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^Sick Duck . . . .Stop stalking,
I'm reserving your share wink

Anna sweetie kiss
Re: Men And Polygamy. by MrsChima(f): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
You wish I would stalk you! tongue kiss
Re: Men And Polygamy. by Dsense(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
You do wink
Re: Men And Polygamy. by MrsChima(f): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
I lubs you! kiss kiss
Re: Men And Polygamy. by Dsense(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2011
I lobs you too
let him get you.
Re: Men And Polygamy. by MrsChima(f): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
Who? Let who get me? shocked
Re: Men And Polygamy. by MrCork17: 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
D-sense <<<<<< Polygramist angry
Re: Men And Polygamy. by Dsense(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Who? Let who get me? shocked
Your man grin
Re: Men And Polygamy. by MrsChima(f): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2011
Oh trust! My husband get me EVERYDAY. tongue tongue wink wink
Re: Men And Polygamy. by annawhite(f): 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2011
D-sense:

You have changed me to the best human baby.
I love you and really missing you honey kiss
LOVE! One word that brings out d weakness in us,dnt go soft on me babe!
I love d hardcore u

mrs chima we both lof u,how u doin MONSTER-IN-LAW. Lol
hope u r doin fine
Mr, Cork:

D-sense <<<<<< Polygramist angry
[/quote
wouldnt b a normal thread if u dnt stalk ma man
Re: Men And Polygamy. by MrsChima(f): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
I am doing good. How are you sis?

annawhite:

LOVE! One word that brings out d weakness in us,dnt go soft on me babe!
I love d hardcore u

mrs chima we both lof u,how u doin MONSTER-IN-LAW. Lol
hope u r doin fine
Re: Men And Polygamy. by Dsense(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2011
My love . . . . kiss kiss kiss

Suga,
Next time bottles of Vodcka would be broken on your fuggly head grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women, Necessary Evil? / 3 Hot Girls Dancing – Drop By Wizkid Ft Wale / How To Pick The Right Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.