Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife (34711 Views)

Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Islie: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Posted by: Tony Anichebe Uyo

A 25-year-old housewife, Mrs. Helen Bassey Umoh, yesterday asked an Akwa Ibom State High Court in Uyo to dissolve her nine-month-old marriage over ‘malfunctioning’ of her husband’s penis.

Helen, a graduate of Business Administration, pleaded with the court to dissolve the union, because her husband, Mr. Michael Bassey Umoh’s “manhood always has inconsistent erection and that anytime the manhood becomes erect, he ejaculates within a few seconds which is not expected of a real man”.

The petitioner also alleged that her husband did not make known his health status before the marriage, which took place in April.

She said: “My husband cannot satisfy me in bed especially in the night. Anytime I deny him sex, he would pick up a fight; I am tired of the marriage. The marriage has not produced any child and I am fed up with my husband’s harshness. I urge the court to dissolve the marriage because there is no love between us.

“My husband is fond of beating me unnecessarily and would at times curse me and lock me inside our bedroom. My husband blames me for our childlessness. I cannot continue to endure in an unproductive marriage and with a man that has no respect for his wife.”

Helen also told the court that her husband accused her of having extra-marital affairs and prevented her family members from visiting her.

However, Umoh denied all the allegations during cross examination.

He said: “The non-erection of my manhood is not regular; it is just that I am not always in the mood whenever she is in the mood. I don’t use any enhancement drugs for sex as she alleged.”

Umoh also told the court that his wife had in August left his house that she was no longer interested in the marriage, but later came back in October and decided to leave again.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/12/husbands-genitals-malfunctions-wife/
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Evablizin(f): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

This lady's wahala is too much,my husband's manhood is malfunctioning,my husband didn't tell me about his wealth status,my husband is fond of beating me,my husband blames me for our childlessness,my husband accussed me of having extra-marital affairs kia, with these things she said, she has made up her mind to leave this marriage.

And the husband said "The non-erection of my manhood is not regular"

This news weak me abeg.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Oyindidi(f): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Marriage is for better for worse. If it malfunctions, join him and look for solution. Till death do you part

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by ceezarhh(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
...malfunctioning manhood!...

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by FloraEC(f): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
Woman: hubby doesn't satisfy in bed, few seconds man, beats her, curses her, locks her up in the bedroom and blames her for their childlessness in just 9months of marriage.

Man: denied allegations, not always in the mood in the oza room, wife left August and came back October.

Me: What's my business. Merry Christmas in advance

7 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by HallaDaTruth: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
There is treatment na, why dis misbehavior

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Nutase: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Why marry Akwa Ibom chick when your ***** malfunctions. It's like buying a shoe when you have no legs.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by positivelord: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
hahahah
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by KushyKush: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
So you left him not because he doesn't love you but because he couldn't fück you to coma?

Women are so confused... They want

Someone who can fück them hard but he should demand for sex every time

Someone who wouldn't cheat on them but he should be a bad guy

Someone who can spend all his money on them but they end up cheating on him with a poor guy

Someone who can die for them but they haven't even given their life to christ who died for them

Someone who can buy them beautiful gifts on their birthdays but they end up buying singlets and boxers for him. (ma this one pain me pass)

The 21st century Nigerian ladies are dumb

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by rawpadgin(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oga should come to me let me fortify him

Wen am through with him, he natural go make madam head sight like igbo seed cool

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by enemyofprogress: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
I don't know why lalasticlala keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Ayodejioak(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by MhizzAJ(f): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
And then?
So she can't team up with the husband to look for a way out
Men self....Upon all that he still has mind to be beating the wife undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by paradigmshift(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
made in Tokyo manhood

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by tbidu: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oh my God

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by eddieguru(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by geostrata(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
suck it....it will work well
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by free2ryhme: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by jericco1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
abeg na wetin the judge come yarn?
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by MZEE01: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
ok
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by geostrata(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
gritzky1996aaaa:
please nairalanders right now you guys are my last hope to win a competition. you guys don't know me but please I beg of you just take 1mins of your time and follow this link and simply LIKE THE VIDEO. Am begging
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcsOgY9jrHX/
please dont ignore this.I will be forever indebted to you but only God will reward you when seeking support too. thanks

so what will I gain? will u replenish my MB?
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by free2ryhme: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/12/husbands-genitals-malfunctions-wife/

marriage over ‘malfunctioning’ of her husband’s joystick.

i yam not understanding grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Franchise21(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Nobodys(f): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Russianruble:
Come to me, my manwood is working well with at least 5 liters of thick akamu for your warm hole to swallow kiss
naso dem dey talk....
two minutes....
* runs out of thread*.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Lizzyjb(f): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
hmmmmmmm undecidedhmmmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Nonnyflex(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
The woman's interest in the marriage is not regular... She will leave and then come back now she wants to leave again
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by AiiVee(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
malfunctions ke...haa iyen gaa oo

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by warreng1: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
What do you guys expect from an Akwa Ibom Woman?.

I wasn't really suprised when I saw Akwa Ibom.

But U can always check my signature.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by KingLennon(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Manhood malfunctioning have ended many marriages this year on this site. I pray it stops this 2017 gringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.