Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife (34739 Views)

Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Olawalesadiq(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
k
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by israelmao(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
I sense some insincerity in the woman's statement.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by gritzky1996aaaa: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
geostrata:

so what will I gain? will u replenish my MB?
boss please let's not always act like this.. many Nigerians voted for efe in bbnaija without getting anything in return. let's help each other with little things like dis so we can grow
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by magiki(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
...But I thought the girls /ladies don't like SE'X? why complaining of short/malfunctioning?

Women and Pretext �

4 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Finest6: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
They should look for solution together.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by jimyjames(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
I wonder why people preach against sex before marriage undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by debossng: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na waooo
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
haaaa eni Lori koni fila
come try mine u go tak
my wife no sabi use mine
na SU she be

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by johnwegs(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
hmmm hold am

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by magiki(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
As a graduate, she must have tasted so many pen¡s
She needs bigger cucumber
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by magiki(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2017

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
..... So una no go fit Produce Friends for abi ?

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by melaninbae: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

This lady's wahala is too much,my husband's manhood is malfunctioning,my husband didn't tell me about his wealth status,my husband is fond of beating me,my husband blames me for our childlessness,my husband accussed me of having extra-marital affairs kia, with these things she said, she has made up her mind to leave this marriage.

And the husband said "The non-erection of my manhood is not regular"

This news weak me abeg.

Na the two of them de crase...... Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by ImpressionsNG: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
The problem of malfunctioning manhood should not make any man worry too much. All you need is a very simple piece of information and you will be able to summon full network into your boxers anytime you're ready for action. The simple natural solution to this problem lies in the combination of garlic and vitamin c. Even if you hate the odour of garlic, there is a way to avoid that odour and still reap the unbelievable benefits of this powerful combination.

No be me go tell you. Read all about it by yourself, and thank me later if you like......

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Toks2008(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nutase:
Why marry Akwa Ibom chick when your ***** malfunctions. It's like buying a shoe when you have no legs.

This talks of calabar and aka ibom people and sexual prowess is a facade...

Ondo/Ekiti/Benin ladies are by far more active...

Don't ask me how I know...I read it somewhere...

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by joenor(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Madam u nor notice all this one when una dey court? U don see P**nis when sweet u now, u don dey bring complain into the table.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by tubolancer(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
You can't satisfy women, do it well, they will complain, do it small they will shout. God help all men.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by morereb10: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
not surprised

calabar people
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by ceezarhh(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

This lady's wahala is too much,my husband's manhood is malfunctioning,my husband didn't tell me about his wealth status,my husband is fond of beating me,my husband blames me for our childlessness,my husband accussed me of having extra-marital affairs kia, with these things she said, she has made up her mind to leave this marriage.

This news weak me abeg.
I weak pass...I was like...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by ACE1010: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Marriage is for better for worse. If it malfunctions, join him and look for solution. Till death do you part
Abi ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Dearlord(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
nawa for women of this days ooo

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Ezekiel074: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na So People Go Dy Bring Their Private Matters 2 Public!!!!
May God Jst Save Men Frm Women!!! Na So People Go Dy Bring Their Private Matters 2 Public!!!!
May God Jst Save Men Frm Women!!!
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Telsa(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
I dont think it's the issue of manhood, it's just that both parties does not love each other.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by openmine(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

This news weak me abeg.
That's if he is ready to seek help...some men with this issue feel too proud to do anything about it....

This matter is slightly similar to a thread where a lady filed for a divorce after discovering dat the hubby had a low sperm count but was unwilling to take the prescribed drugs...

At least d lady was honest enough to leave instead of cheating on the hubby!

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by openmine(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
KushyKush:
So you left him not because he doesn't love you but because he couldn't fück you to coma?

Women are so confused... They want

Someone who can fück them hard but he should demand for sex every time

Someone who wouldn't cheat on them but he should be a bad guy

Someone who can spend all his money on them but they end up cheating on him with a poor guy

Someone who can die for them but they haven't even given their life to christ who died for them

Someone who can buy them beautiful gifts on their birthdays but they end up buying singlets and boxers for him. (ma this one pain me pass)

The 21st century Nigerian ladies are dumb
lol
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by apolonius(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
She is within her rights If her other allegations are true. Otherwise,if the erection challenge is the only fundamental problem and there is love,it can be easily surmounted.

Giving up on your marriage because of inconstant dick attitude is cheap,opportunistic and stupid.

What do I know?smiley
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by fishbone123(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
naso dem dey talk....
two minutes....
* runs out of thread*.

sister,.. trial is no of fence against d law.. go his house and let him sample ur kpekus before u judge... jus advising

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Burgerlomo: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Marriage is for better for worse. If it malfunctions, join him and look for solution. Till death do you part

Are you available? Abeg no curse ooo
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Burgerlomo: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nutase:
Why marry Akwa Ibom chick when your ***** malfunctions. It's like buying a shoe when you have no legs.

Lol, true talk Akwa Ibom chick wey be yampinon (champion) grin
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife by Oyindidi(f): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Are you available? Abeg no curse ooo
Why I go curse? I'm not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.