Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

List Of Things That Should End In 2017!.....my Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Should End In 2017!.....my Opinion (456 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things That Should End In 2017!.....my Opinion by kzubyar(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
List of things that should end in 2017!

1: Boo did you just CUM inside me? Seriously where are we supposed to CUM? Is it easy to jump off from a moving train? If you don't want him to CUM inside you then ask him to use C*ndoms before sxx!

2: that silly act of folding 500naira into your Bae hand for transportation, stop that. She deserves better. Because you need to chase her even when she's already yours.

3: You'll be wet in ur pant & still struggling not to do,pls this pretentious attitude should end in 2017.

4: Going to a girls timeline to write, thanks for acceptance, thanks for acceptation, thanks for accepting, thanks for accept, thanks for acception, this nonsense should end in 2017.

5: "I've missed my period should stop this 2017 oh! If u misplaced it just go and look for it.. �

6: You're not dating her and you will come to her post and be commenting, "my love, my one and only", and be scaring serious candidates away. please let it end this year.

7: Drinking sniper because of heart break. Make una no try carry this attitude enter next year. You're precious to someone out there. Secure your life.

8: A guy will invite you over for lunch and you'll come with your girlfriends, cousins, school mates, ancestors to consume his money, that character should end in 2017. He invited you for a lunch not child dedication.

9: He's my male bestie, she's my female bestie. This lies should end in 2017. Rat and meat aren't friends. Don't be too closer to an opposite gender when you guys ain't dating. It leads to stabbing.

10: Are you on what'sapp? That question should stop. If you want to ask her for number please be bold enough to ask her number. Stop using what'sapp to cover up.
Re: List Of Things That Should End In 2017!.....my Opinion by eezeribe(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
That number 4 is really true...
Re: List Of Things That Should End In 2017!.....my Opinion by DRISKLEF(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Such hilarity. Nice points op
Re: List Of Things That Should End In 2017!.....my Opinion by Saintsammurai(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
So on point..
2018 shall be great.
Everything that we can't achieve for years now, i see people achieving it in 2018..

2018 is the year of extraordinary blessings.
Let me use this opportunity to greet all Barcelona fc fans all over the earth..
Come Saturday, Madrid shall bow to our feet.
God bless Barcelona.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Stop! Don't Live In The House Of A Man You Are Not Married To! It Is Wrong / What Happens When A Guy Seeks 2 Date A Girl With Y2k Mentality In D 90s ( / Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.