Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu (35784 Views)

Magu: No Interest On Funds In TSA – Ahmed Idris / Budgit: How Senator Samuel Anyanwu Swindled Imo's Community Of Educational Fund / Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari has turned a once noble agency to a tool of fighting perceived enemies...

Magu should be sacked and probed
gbenu e soun

2 Likes

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by oshe111(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Is magu a magun or makun brodas
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by omooba969(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
seunmohmoh:
i will comment on all nairaland post today

Clap for ya sef. cool
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
For those who still don't believe that Magu is a criminal tool of apc planted in EFCC to track down their political and assumed hostiles; the case of INNOSON MOTORS should be enough to convince you. It should also be a clear revelation on the chronic disdain for the people of Igbo extraction by hausas and their Yoruba partners. These people are good for nothing but they're working tirelessly to pull down the businesses owned by Igbo business moguls. They used EFCC to hide behind Gtb to destroy INNOSON MOTORS for refusing to relocate his automobile plant to Lagos under subjugation, imagine that kind of greed and arrogance. If they succeed subjugating him, tomorrow you'd see some idiots from brown roof republic here on nairaland spewing trash here telling us how they accommodated us in their land. Useless Good for nothing lazy sculls mining criminals brown roof arrogant punks. They don't want Biafra to be free even though they will have Oduduwa to enjoy, but because they don't have anything contributing to their so much loved one Nigeria, neither do they have means of sustaining their Independence apart from Dangote, they're scared of standing alone, yet they hate those sustaining their existence. But God will punish them come 2018BIAFRAREFERENDUM.

Somebody halla my Monika....

Magu has gone after Babachir Lawal, Wale Oke, Supreme Court Justices and the Sultan of Sokoto. He has gone after Saraki and David Mark and many others. Are they all Igbo men too ?

6 Likes

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by tiger28: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is what happens when Robbers are made to confirm the appointment of a DPO of a police station. Which country does that?This magu guy has been a thorn on the side of these Polithievians. How can an investigatee approve the appointment of the investigator?a neutral body should be made to do that. Same way i feel that ANY President should not pick INEC chairman. Its easy to pick your man. Mumu Nigerians!

4 Likes

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by adedayoa2(f): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari has turned a once noble agency to a tool of fighting perceived enemies...

na so them talk when Obasanjo be President, he created the agency to fight his enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by Meritocracy: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
wirinet:
Magu has turned EFCC into a debt collection agency. If someone is refusing to pay you a loan you gave out, report to Magu, EFCC will swing into action sharp sharp and lock up your debtor

Its part of his job, from the name Economic and financial crime commission, if you refuse to pay bank loan and posing as fake billionaire you're a financial criminal.

6 Likes

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by tribalistseun: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Magu must die, Afonjas come and beat me.

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by akeentech(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
omooba969:

You're a deluded miscreant...simple. grin
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by Otapipia: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
agbangam:
Those criminals in senate never liked Magu, dey want him out by all means and watch how chidren/ supporters of Looters will flood dis thread clapping for those criminals.
I worked with efcc for 6 years before moving to another agency. I worked under Magu for two years. He is the most corrupt officer I have ever known. I know so many efcc staff presently serving or retired share my position on this. He is putting up an anti corruption face for those that are not aware of his character.

2 Likes

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by tiger28: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
For those who still don't believe that Magu is a criminal tool of apc planted in EFCC to track down their political and assumed hostiles; the case of INNOSON MOTORS should be enough to convince you. It should also be a clear revelation on the chronic disdain for the people of Igbo extraction by hausas and their Yoruba partners. These people are good for nothing but they're working tirelessly to pull down the businesses owned by Igbo business moguls. They used EFCC to hide behind Gtb to destroy INNOSON MOTORS for refusing to relocate his automobile plant to Lagos under subjugation, imagine that kind of greed and arrogance. If they succeed subjugating him, tomorrow you'd see some idiots from brown roof republic here on nairaland spewing trash here telling us how they accommodated us in their land. Useless Good for nothing lazy sculls mining criminals brown roof arrogant punks. They don't want Biafra to be free even though they will have Oduduwa to enjoy, but because they don't have anything contributing to their so much loved one Nigeria, neither do they have means of sustaining their Independence apart from Dangote, they're scared of standing alone, yet they hate those sustaining their existence. But God will punish them come 2018BIAFRAREFERENDUM.

Mr man,tell your boy to pay his debt jorr!Freaking chronic debtors. Same thing Iffeanyi Uba did,stirring the ethnic base. Didnt he eventually accede to Amcon?numbers don't lie,there are forms you signed when you got the loan and numbers will show how much has been paid. Shameless ppl!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by Antipob777(f): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lets have a moment of silence for our late Dilector Mazi cownu.

May his soul RIp

3 Likes

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by bart10: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Criminals kiss
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by Xisnin(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
AllHailBiafra:

The cowards online warriors are back.
Where is your mad director?

4 Likes

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by tiger28: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
agbangam:
Those criminals in senate never liked Magu, dey want him out by all means and watch how chidren/ supporters of Looters will flood dis thread clapping for those criminals.
EFCC is a body that tackles FRAUD as well as corruption. Unfortunately, most of you lots are illiterate to understand....Innoson is charged with commiting FRAUD! Shameless ppl!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by henryhemon(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
AllHailBiafra:

Your mumu no get part 2. Idiots like you make everything about tribalism. Grow up . I guess it was magu that asked Innoson to borrow money from Gtb and default and forge papers and all? Idiots that dont think.

5 Likes

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by mgbadike81: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
drcris:
I thought the headline says "senate". Why bring tribe into this.
that's the BMC crew trying to derail the thread with tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by Fabianoleat3681: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Do you wear sandals? Would you wear any of our unique designs?

This season we are giving away twenty(20)pams FREE (Free GIFT )

..From Now till 11:30am 23rd of DEC.2017..

.....Buy two sandals and get a PAM FREE....

Our sandals are available at a discounted price of #3,999k

Remember only 20 pairs available..

To order...WHATSAPP 08080281656 or drop your contact number in comment box

Delivery is NOT FREE....pay before delivery for all orders outside Lagos.
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by surgical: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

ribadu too was like that it depends on the temperament of the president , larmode was not harassing PDP's opponents then because Jonathan was not interested, he believed in strong institutions and not strong men, he gave them free hand to do their job unlike other presidents.
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by cantok(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Senate is waiting for python dance
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by surgical: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Linux007:
cool
The impunity with this APC government is deafining and fully glaring for everyone to see.
A government that does not obey the rule of law,
An incompetent government

I pity anyone who takes the government of Buhari seriously.
pls just imagine giving this man second term half of Nigeria will empty into Libya because the country will turn upside down. I wonder the gain of the ordinary people clamouring for his return, those feeding fat from his reign i can understand.
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by cantok(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
tiger28:
This is what happens when Robbers are made to confirm the appointment of a DPO of a police station. Which country does that?This magu guy has been a thorn on the side of these Polithievians. How can an investigatee approve the appointment of the investigator?a neutral body should be made to do that. Same way i feel that ANY President should not pick INEC chairman. Its easy to pick your man. Mumu Nigerians!
Bros no vex. sense do fly comot for this kantry, God sef the vex for this kantry

1 Like

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by cantok(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
EFCC should be scrapped! Too many agencies

I don't know what they are doing that the Nigerian police can't do undecided
The Nigerian Police can't support #ENDSARS!
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by jrusky(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
He doesn't need to say it again I know and some well reasoning Nigerians knows Magun or mugun is not EFCC boss.

For Buhari to twisted the laid down rule on who to head EFCC simply he want to use it shut down all who oppose him make Magun or mugun or mango a fail project.

Magun or mango is not qualify to be in that position beside he allowed himself to be a tool in the hand of apc. I really pity him a lot the very day apc are disgrace out of power oh Magun or mango will rot in jail I swear.
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by seunmohmoh(f): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
omooba969:

Clap for ya sef. cool
claps
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
lolzzzz

igbos dey worry oooo
by the time we are turn with segun agbaje

he will confirm
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by drcris(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
mgbadike81:
that's the BMC crew trying to derail the thread with tribalism.
everything shouldn't be about it is puerile nonsensical.
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by Awoo88: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
agbangam:
Try grow small sense you hear
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by Jokkarm2: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Magu why you go arrest innoson? N.a. you cause this problem now. You for just Dee operate as acting chairman since baba dee your back. Now senate gone wan use this one now push you out.
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by freeze20: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
I take an exeption for the Yorubas. I have witnessed countless Yorubas on FB and twitter condemming the move of EFCC and GTB. I guess this is beyond tribal, but between two corporate bodies.
Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by wirinet(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
agbangam:

It is not about whether the Senate likes magu or not, it is about the law. The Nigerian constitution mandate that the EFCC chairman must be approved by the Senate before he can sit in that office. The Senate has the perogative to approve or reject the nomination for whatever reason they deem fit.

Magu is sitting illegally as the chairman (acting or not).

1 Like

Re: Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
Igbos are too much.

Go sit down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead / Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.