Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister (20691 Views)

Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
All supporters of Buhari's govt r very stupid. Gavelslam, sarrki, passingshot, ngenekwu(apcwhore).

Bite me, i m here.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister by zealous2121(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Where was you all when pmb appointed himself minster of petroleum... One thing you all didn't understand is that apc planed this political move all along, one that I really admire..now dere is increase in fuel price nd the worst truth is Nigeria can't do without fuel especially when there is no light so they will buy the fuel even if its 1000naira/ litre..now there is light in the country at least 3 to 4hr a day electricity. I will like to predict another political move that will add up to the fuel price increase move, there will be no power supply during Christmas and new year to frustrate Nigeria into buying the fuel at any price..the plan of pmb being the petroleum minister is to aid election time...now its election time..APC sure have enough money to finance their election with the help of the fuel price increase..that have been the plan since day 1...my own understanding..what's yours??
Re: Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister by Monday5(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2017
Please how much is TP from Ajah to Mile2, Mile2 to Iyana Ogba? I am plying that route tomorrow.
Re: Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister by Kobicove(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2017
eddieguru:
I wipe for this country cry cry cry

shocked
Re: Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister by enigmaticlion: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2017
eagleeye2:
Ayam, very surprised that people are not talking about this fuel crisis.
The people that are supposed to complain and talk about it were the ones condemning GEJ during his tenure when faced with similar issues. Nigeria is obviously cursed
Re: Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister by 400billionman: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
9jakohai:

1. So long as govt set prices, there is a subsidy in place.

2You are speaking to someone who backed GEJ'S price increase back in 2012. So, sorry.

3. You need to read my original comment especially the bit where i said that i did not believe that govt removed subsidy.

4.If govt removes subsidy now..prices would have shot up to N200 per liter. Eventually, long term they would have fallen. (That is why i backed GEJ's price increases..even though it was not a subsidy removal).

5.I don't back APC or PDP. I want a govt that would make the hard choices we need to become an industrial nation, not a nation dependent on exporting raw materials.This govt isnt it. So take your bitterness elsewhere.

Stop your nuisance on this thread.

There is ZERO subsidy on refined products.
Re: Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister by DONFASZY(m): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
I almost cried yesterday...intact tears came out frm my relatives

Which kiind wickedness b dis....
I was stranded in auchi,edo state yesterday?we are lookin for fuel wit tears for N250 per litre frm 7am til 11am

Didn't seedrove round auchi edo to ekpoma until my tank got to reserve...I was advise to buy little fuel in ekpoma?i was api wen dey said nnpc in benin sell for normal price

I was fuelin 2 engine 3.5 engine capacity lexus and quest

10ltr 3k and we use 5ltr each to ekpoma....and den

Buy for 3k each to manage frm ekpoma to benin...no way..

Frm benin.... 10ltr 3500 to ore each frm one wicked woman dat sells pure reddish fuel

Was trapped in Ore wit wahala of fuel again

My story change wen someone left us to after ore stop over to buy fuel at N200 per ltr and called us to go dere

We don eat breakfast/lunch for ekpoma and ore...

We got dere and I brought 14k for 70ltr at 35ltr each on both cars

We are in traffic from omotosho were dey sell bushmeat after ore to almost ijebu ode

I ve already spend 35k plus

I couldn't afford to buy bottle water again for us all in both cars @N100 per bottle on d road

D first pure water seller I saw.she is selling for N20 per one and I hurry to gv her 100 for d 5 but she was holding only 3 in nylon?i didn't c her again til we finish d traffic bfor ijebu ode...?she scam me for 3pure N100

I no fit cry

We got to shagamu by pass around 8pm

And continue anoda traffic frm after Redeem to berger....

We argue and fight all tru dis trip
We got to sango otta with Reserve tank?around 11pm after facin council traffic to tollgate

God I decree and declare...Who ever is doing dis suffering should nt see 2018
I pity my cars yesterday? Radiator dey couch tru out d unacceptable and unbearable journey frm auchi back to lagos
Re: Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister by doctokwus: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
DONFASZY:
I almost cried yesterday...intact tears came out frm my relatives

Which kiind wickedness b dis....
I was stranded in auchi,edo state yesterday?we are lookin for fuel wit tears for N250 per litre frm 7am til 11am

Didn't seedrove round auchi edo to ekpoma until my tank got to reserve...I was advise to buy little fuel in ekpoma?i was api wen dey said nnpc in benin sell for normal price

I was fuelin 2 engine 3.5 engine capacity lexus and quest

10ltr 3k and we use 5ltr each to ekpoma....and den

Buy for 3k each to manage frm ekpoma to benin...no way..

Frm benin.... 10ltr 3500 to ore each frm one wicked woman dat sells pure reddish fuel

Was trapped in Ore wit wahala of fuel again

My story change wen someone left us to after ore stop over to buy fuel at N200 per ltr and called us to go dere

We don eat breakfast/lunch for ekpoma and ore...

We got dere and I brought 14k for 70ltr at 35ltr each on both cars

We are in traffic from omotosho were dey sell bushmeat after ore to almost ijebu ode

I ve already spend 35k plus

I couldn't afford to buy bottle water again for us all in both cars @N100 per bottle on d road

D first pure water seller I saw.she is selling for N20 per one and I hurry to gv her 100 for d 5 but she was holding only 3 in nylon?i didn't c her again til we finish d traffic bfor ijebu ode...?she scam me for 3pure N100

I no fit cry

We got to shagamu by pass around 8pm

And continue anoda traffic frm after Redeem to berger....

We argue and fight all tru dis trip
We got to sango otta with Reserve tank?around 11pm after facin council traffic to tollgate

God I decree and declare...Who ever is doing dis suffering should nt see 2018
I pity my cars yesterday? Radiator dey couch tru out d unacceptable and unbearable journey frm auchi back to lagos

That's the kind of experience that sometimes makes grown men to accidentally shed tears.
You end up asking,'how did we get here'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Don't Listen To "Empty Barrel Elite" - Lamido Tells Buhari / Festus Keyamo: Nobody Appointed Any Group To Speak For Christians In The North / Moment Tribunal Affirmed Bola Tinubu As Nigeria's Duly Elected President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.