Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,338 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral (67795 Views)

Muslim Man Blasts Hadiza Balarabe For "Not Covering Her Chest" / Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] / Photo Of Ajimobi, Tinubu And Aregbesola: Hilarious Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Lilimax(f): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2017
booqee:
U no wear hijab to mosque but u wanna wear it to court. I don't understand fa
Hypocrisy smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Lilimax:
The girl is obviously a Christian but just attending mosques to please her parents embarassed

it would not have taken her anything to cover her hair for the two hours or more of the ceremony. now she has embarrassed her parents with her wilful idiocy

booqee:

simpleton. so one spoilt pikin is a template for all the female muslims in nigeria?
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by enemyofprogress: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2017
booqee:
buki no mind dem jare. Abeg are you coming around to my place for weekend?I have boughted those things you said I should buy
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by enemyofprogress: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2017
oyb:

it would not have taken her anything to cover her hair for the two hours or more of the ceremony. now she has embarrassed her parents with her wilful idiocy
wetin concern you?is it your embarrassment or are the parents complaining?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by smulti(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2017
kallmemrB:
how is that a mosque... am a Christian but I know men and women dont sit like this is a mosque

Jesus Christ is your personal Lord and saviour ...

say amen to this prayer

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
wetin concern you?is it your embarrassment or are the parents complaining?

you think the parents are not embarassed? is that not why this is being splashed over the internet? you think ajimobis friends would not have called the silly girl to tongue lash her?

na only she waka come? is she the first Christian convert in a muslim family? i have relatives with kids that converted. the children have enough sense to conform during family functions. that is just common sense. this is like omo CEO to his dad's office dinner and deliberately flaunting the dress code. everyone in business casual and the omo CEO in adidas tracksuit.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2017
oyb:

simpleton. so one spoilt pikin is a template for all the female muslims in nigeria?
No..You're the simpleton. Gerrout of my mention Mister.
I dislike people who can't pass a point across without lacing it with insults.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by enemyofprogress: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2017
oyb:

you think the parents are not embarassed? this is like omo CEO to his dad's office dinner and deliberately flaunting the dress code. everyone in business casual and the omo CEO in adidas tracksuit
they are not. You're just jealousing the girl because she refused to date you
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by enemyofprogress: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2017
booqee:
buki have vex grin
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by jonadaft: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Civilized muslim ∆
Shut up! Goan talk to your thief pastors and gay reverends
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
buki no mind dem jare. Abeg are you coming around to my place for weekend?I have boughted those things you said I should buy
haha is like you have mistakenly miss road..
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
booqee:

people who are stupid enough to take two completely separate incidents and conflate them deserve to be put down as the idiots they are

is this Ms firdaus [the lawyer] in the picture?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by jonadaft: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2017
booqee:
Some of you are just dolts...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Jonathan:

I'm a dolt...
Yeah right.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by smulti(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2017
davspog2:
this is not a mosque!! Have u ever seen men and women sit and pray together in a mosque!.

but you have seen it now

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Jansat: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2017
globemoney:
Perhaps this is why northern Muslims hate south western muslims
Na you get your hand to type
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2017
oyb:

people who are stupid enough to take two completely separate incidents and conflate them deserve to be put down as the idiots they are

is this Ms firdaus [the lawyer] in the picture?
blah blah blah..shut the fcck up idiot.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by oderemo(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
don't you know that Yoruba Muslims are hypocrite :don't be surprise if you see her in the church or sango shrine tomorrow, yellowbar demons are doing religious prostitution , unsteady and unreliable fellows TUFIAKWA
C painment.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by joenor(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2017
Mayb shes not this hair gear type.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2017
booqee:
blah blah blah..shut the fcck up idiot.

and you wonder why i call you a simpleton cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by baralatie(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2017
Jossyroyal1:
angry

Monitoring spirits everywhere
lolz

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2017
oyb:

I'm a proud simpleton cheesy cheesy cheesy
k
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2017
booqee:
k

thank God you edited my post. you don't come across as the type that can spell anything beyond three letter words without assistance from your device tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by enemyofprogress: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2017
booqee:
haha is like you have mistakenly miss road..
no it is you my dearest Buki
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by jonadaft: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2017
booqee:
My mother is a wh0re, my father is a drunkard old fool.
I'm a miserable jobless dirty wh0re like my mother .
Of course, we all know that.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Lukgaf(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2017
Constituted Authority, you n ur family re receiving urself
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by KingsleyCEO: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2017
The elite class don't give a damn on religion. But the poor man on the street sees it as his only hope.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Its only fools among the citizenry that carried religion for head

What I know is I trust God with all my heart

Dont worry! You will soon die and account for what you spent your life on! Till then, put religion in the bin.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2017
KingsleyCEO:
The elite class don't give a damn on religion. But the poor man on the street sees it as his only hope.

The religion of Islam ain't based on the elites. It doesn't matter if the elites do not observe Hijab. What matters is what is in our Books!
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Ojuororun(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Koseleri
ironi (na lie) oseleri it has happen b4
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by bluntolumide(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
don't you know that Yoruba Muslims are hypocrite :don't be surprise if you see her in the church or sango shrine tomorrow, yellowbar demons are doing religious prostitution , unsteady and unreliable fellows TUFIAKWA

see pot calling kettle black........
You nko your pastor with numerous ritual rites in the Church premises.......first visit a herbalist to collect charm just to delude you with fallacious miracles ....... kidnapper building Church for your pastor craving tithes and preaching prosperity........ Mtchewwww
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by jufee007(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2017
How do u claim to worship or love God and you won't adhere to his commandments.muslim are commanded to cover their hair.
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Its only fools among the citizenry that carried religion for head

What I know is I trust God with all my heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.