Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,128 members, 7,867,264 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral (67794 Views)

Muslim Man Blasts Hadiza Balarabe For "Not Covering Her Chest" / Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] / Photo Of Ajimobi, Tinubu And Aregbesola: Hilarious Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by FODA(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
You pple should respect constituted authority now,that pic is not mosque is mosque mall.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Encyclopedia1: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
onlyme07:
I think women stay at the back. ?

That's how u will know its not a mosque.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Alright. Islam is sealed and perfect!!!

I believe I'm not in the Muslim section of the forum.... Pls your quote is useless.... ∆
I believe I quoted you because of your comment about the lady in question , besides ,I knew it full well that we weren't in Muslim platform .
Quoting me by saying my post is useless because our opinion dissents shows how you mean you are .
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by gaskiyamagana: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
eagleeye2:
Yo..... Muslim. But if na call to Bar them go day agitate.
Iranu
Very good. Just as we have political corruption, this is Islamic religion corruption per excellent. According to Islamic teaching, angels are uncomfortable seeing woman without covering her head. Islamic officiating ministers in that gathering fear reduction or lost of money from Ajimobi and silence about it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by davspog2(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
smulti:

Exactly, that place must be a church
dey whine yourself o, there's mosque all around you go and find out yourself
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by sarrki(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Encyclopedia1:

That's how u will know its not a mosque.

Its actually a mosque
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by imam07: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
davspog2:
this is not a mosque!! Have u ever seen men and women sit and pray together in a mosque!.
Rich Muslims mosque sitting arrangement is different from suffer head Muslims sitting arrangement.
Now u are denying is not a mosque because people are condemning the uncovered female head. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by imam07: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sirjamo:
That room is not a mosque, no one can go into a mosque like that , not even a non- Muslim.
Yes we all know is not a mosque.
Look at it clearly, definitely it looks like Winners church faith tabernacle, Otta. Ode u think rich people carry religion for head like gala

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by imam07: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

When the fact is steering at you

If you call it rosary in Catholic does not mean others don't use it

Check for the word in dictionary

Stop insulting peoples husband here

Go and play with other teenagers on in romance section
Can u call a holy bible a quran? Just because both are holy books. Rosary is synonymous with roman Catholic. Rose as rose Mary. Is rose a Muslim name? Is St Anthony the same with St Ibrahim?
Can u call a blade a cutlass just because both can cut?
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Sirjamo: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
imam07:
Yes we all know is not a mosque.
Look at it clearly, definitely it looks like Winners church faith tabernacle, Otta. Ode u think rich people carry religion for head like gala
So, people can not gather to make supplication in a room other than a mosque? besides, if you have any other sense apart from those tissues in your compressed skull, you would have noticed that men and women don't mix in a mosque. In Islam, it's the same rules for all, no matter how rich or poor.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by davspog2(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2017
imam07:
Rich Muslims mosque sitting arrangement is different from suffer head Muslims sitting arrangement.
Now u are denying is not a mosque because people are condemning the uncovered female head. Idiot
. in the spirit of xmas, i won't use uncouth words for you. Merry xmas
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by davspog2(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2017
Sirjamo:
So, people can not gather to make supplication in a room other than a mosque? besides, if you have any other sense apart from those tissues in your compressed skull, you would have noticed that men and women don't mix in a mosque. In Islam, it's the same rules for all, no matter how rich or poor.
leave the ignoramus alone make e dey expose himself, even me that's a christian knows that's not a mosque
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by newoffer: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Arab culture is now religion to the Yoruba n Fulani. pls don't hurt yourself over religion. Only a fool does that.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Encyclopedia1: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
sarrki:

Its actually a mosque

Then that's stupidity. Its like me putting on a cap to the church. The ministers officiating must be fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.