Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,225 members, 7,867,587 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral (67796 Views)

Muslim Man Blasts Hadiza Balarabe For "Not Covering Her Chest" / Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] / Photo Of Ajimobi, Tinubu And Aregbesola: Hilarious Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Tundethegood: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmm
Its only fools among the citizenry that carried religion for head
What I know is I trust God with all my heart
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by briggz09(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2017
goggleit:
Jungle don mature
Circumferential punk
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Kingbusssy(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

The word hate is strong
Who cares
That's why we are tolerant of each other
Any religion that makes you hate fellow being is not a religion

Sure and Islam doesn't preach hate but Love
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2017
SuccesYear:
man..that ur pastor is going to hell does that u d followers will be occupants?
fvcking headslammer wey derives pleasure fvcking 5yrs old gal
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Kingbusssy(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Hmmmm I know you'll talk
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Kingbusssy:

Sure
and Islam doesn't preach hate but Love
bt teach u that u must never makes friend with xtian?
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by seguntijan(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2017
Nukilia:
I wonder how terrible the lives of citizens would look like if Nigeria becomes an Islamic nation

It'll be like Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates among others
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by kaytolee(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2017
SCAM ALAT

OJEDELE KOLAWOLE 3065315157 first bank 07038956730 ABOVE ACCOUNT NUMBER AND PHONE NUMBER BELONG TO EBERE HE IS A SCAMMER CLAMING HE IS SELLING DATA,RECHARGE CARD....BEWARE OF HIM....RBC TO EVERYONE
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Bombolistic: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Is obvious, her look shows she's not interested. Period. Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Caseless: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2017
What do you expect from a useless man who cannot recite suratul-fatiha ? That's not in a mosque though. My anger is him having his daughter looking like that. If she says she's a Christian, isn't the mom a Christian(not sure though)?
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by oluwafemi113(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Koseleri

that's not a Mosque

just a compound prayer section

in a Mosque

female potion is quite different from that of the male

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Caseless: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2017
seguntijan:

It'll be like Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates among others
Malaysia , Brunei Indonesia, Libya of then, these are places this Nigerian Christians run to for greener pastures.

Ask them, which country is a Christian country, they can't point one. They can't even tell which country is better than those mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by juchifroot: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

The word hate is strong
Who cares
you mean the Muslims tolerate you? great!
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by saamee(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2017
TheDokita:
Haaaaaa, O boroje. Yeeeeee

Oshe was ka yin lara bayii

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2017
oyb:

thank God you edited my post. you don't come across as the type that can spell anything beyond three letter words without assistance from your device tongue
k
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2017
But from what I've heard from muslim friends, hijab is optional so whats the problem?
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Awoleesu(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Effects of cross-breeding...
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Caseless: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmm

so, if you ask someone to cover her hair, it amount to extremism? So deeper life that adopt moderate dressing and decry against makeup and ear ring are extremists?
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Jonathan:

Of course, we all know that.
this here, is where I draw the line. I can take all sort of insult on my person and give it back to you but on my parents? A big No. U see those words u used to describe my parents? Those are yours are not mine.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by kayceeD2(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Koseleri
That's not mosque
Man and woman don't stay together in mosque

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Tundeobama(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Ajimobi children and wife are all Christian,even Bukola saraki,fashola,tinubu they are Muslim for political purpose.Yoruba don't even carry religion for head that's why some places are backward culture 1st before foreign religion.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Maydfourth: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
So her prayer will not be answered cos she's not covering her head?Where is it written that it's a must to cover your head in a mosque?
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by FrankGiel: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2017
omololu2020:
a lot of Nigerians like you are daft and confused, you saw the meaning of rosary there,yet you are still arguing blindly.chai! shocked
Young man ist best u learn how to bridle your loose Tongue.
If you had a little more patience to look and learn, you would have noticed that the subject of what you quoted is the 'the Roman catholic church.. All the other bullet points underneath are in relation to this subject.
Secondly if you check other dictionaries you will notice there is a second subject which wasn't listed in ur screen munch. But the second is also related to the Roman catholic church and not Islam in anyway..

Learn and be wise.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by BanevsJoker(m): 10:55am On Dec 22, 2017
IamLaura:

You're the one that needs to seek knowledge here.
Rosary is strictly synonymous to and is owned and originated in the Holy Catholic Church.
Other religions like Islam,Buddha,African traditional religion etc may use beads for their prayers,but they all have their own unique names.
The ones muslims use is called Tasbih NOT rosary.
Common sense is not a requirement for BMC recruitment.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

The word hate is strong

Who cares

The bolded is one of the reasons why every organised religion is bullshit. They all claim to be the best hence hating others not practicing thiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by donqx: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2017
oh
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2017
what am sure of is that whoever tries to tarnish the image of islam shall be severely humiliated.
Dont worry ajimobi,ur day shall come
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Lordspenzo(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2017
Caseless:
Malaysia , Brunei Indonesia, Libya of then, these are places this Nigerian Christians run to for greener pastures.

Ask them, which country is a Christian country, they can't point one. They can't even tell which country is better than those mentioned.
Lol all this country you mentioned are not conservative Islamic countries, them no carry d religion for head, in Indonesia it's a crime to even discourse the Quran in public, Malaysia is not a traditional Islamic state,notin like sharia or fanatism there, so before you jubilate abt Islamic countries think abt countries like ;iran,iraq,yemen,afghanistan,pakistan, morroco

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by uvalued(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Hmm
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2017
When you don't like being a Muslim but you have to be cos your parents are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia / Governor Soludo's Daughter, Adaora, Engaged To Arinze In Morocco - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.