Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral (67777 Views)

Muslim Man Blasts Hadiza Balarabe For "Not Covering Her Chest" / Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] / Photo Of Ajimobi, Tinubu And Aregbesola: Hilarious Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by freeze001(f): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
sarrki:

Look at the mat

Also its only mosque you off your shoes

Sitting arrangement

The rosary and many more

Not rosary. Find out whatever name it's called but not rosary please.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by sarrki(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
freeze001:

Not rosary. Find out whatever name it's called but not rosary please.

Please seek knowledge

I know you felt only roman Catholic use rosary

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by FRESHG(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
kallmemrB:
how is that a mosque... am a Christian but I know men and women dont sit like this is a mosque
YO ARE A MUSLIM

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by africanusvu(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
We will soon enter the era of born again Muslims. When Islam gets to Europe and America.Then.The Islam you see today.you will see no more

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
FRESHG:
YO ARE A MUSLIM
whatever makes u sleep at night
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Martinez19(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Its only fools among the citizenry that carried religion for head

What I know is I trust God with all my heart
the last statement shows that you are a fool.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Martinez19(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Political and religious leaders, even their household, know religion is bullshit. If only the stupid and foolish masses will wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by sarrki(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Martinez19:
the last statement shows that you are a fool.

You lack decorum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by bluntolumide(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
this is the place where.the veil popularly know as hijab is meant to be worn in Islamic religious gathering not public convocations just to brag and show-off their religious modesty but reverse is the case............ they only cover their hair while their heart is exposed to myriads of immoralities....

alhaja abori ma bowa :-

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by tolugar: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
its not a mosque. maybe some sort of gathering or maybe..

men and women don't pray together like that

FRESHG:
YOU MEAN TERRORIST ISHAQ AKINTOLA
kallmemrB:
how are u sure Mistress
sarrki:

Please seek knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by davspog2(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
this is not a mosque!! Have u ever seen men and women sit and pray together in a mosque!.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by smulti(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
kallmemrB:
how is that a mosque... am a Christian but I know men and women dont sit like this is a mosque

you are right... that place looks like a church and that is why they are worshiping on the marts

tolugar

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by IamLaura(f): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
sarrki:

Please seek knowledge

You're the one that needs to seek knowledge here.
Rosary is strictly synonymous to and is owned and originated in the Holy Catholic Church.
Other religions like Islam,Buddha,African traditional religion etc may use beads for their prayers,but they all have their own unique names.
The ones muslims use is called Tasbih NOT rosary.

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by smulti(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
davspog2:
this is not a mosque!! Have u ever seen men and women sit and pray together in a mosque!.

Exactly, that place must be a church

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by tribalistseun: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Who forced her to masalasi and why, that lady looked uninterested in whatever was going on in that building.
taaaaaar, religion of piss

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by omololu2020(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
IamLaura:

You're the one that needs to seek knowledge here.
Rosary is strictly synonymous to and is owned and originated in the Holy Catholic Church.
Other religions like Islam,Buddha,African traditional religion etc may use beads for their prayers,but they all have their own unique names.
The ones muslims use is called Tasbih NOT rosary.
a lot of Nigerians like you are daft and confused, you saw the meaning of rosary there,yet you are still arguing blindly.chai! shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Sirjamo: 2:11am On Dec 22, 2017
That room is not a mosque, no one can go into a mosque like that , not even a non- Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by BigIyanga: 2:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Religion is a respecter of status!! Only the poor are held by religion

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by IamLaura(f): 5:44am On Dec 22, 2017
omololu2020:
a lot of Nigerians like you are daft and confused, you saw the meaning of rosary there,yet you are still arguing blindly.chai! shocked
You are the one that is daft sir.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by sarrki(m): 6:00am On Dec 22, 2017
IamLaura:

You are the one that is daft sir.

When the fact is steering at you

If you call it rosary in Catholic does not mean others don't use it

Check for the word in dictionary

Stop insulting peoples husband here

Go and play with other teenagers on in romance section

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by IamLaura(f): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

When the fact is steering at you

If you call it rosary in Catholic does not mean others don't use it

Check for the word in dictionary

Stop insulting peoples husband here

Go and play with other teenagers on in romance section
Who said others don't use it?
You should have replied my quote but you chose to ignore it cos you know I'm right.
You're more useful licking Buhari's Balls and bashing IPOB.stick to that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by sarrki(m): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2017
IamLaura:

Who said others don't use it?
You should have replied my quote but you chose to ignore it cos you know I'm right.
You're more useful licking Buhari's Balls and bashing IPOB.stick to that.

Did you see me mentioned any of the above ?

Say go to romance section

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by madridguy(m): 7:59am On Dec 22, 2017
This place am seeing is not a mosque. Which mosque will allow men and women to sit together?

sarrki:
Koseleri

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Civilized muslim ∆

Hahaha you are very intelligent! Your yardstick for measuring civilization is second to none.
Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2017
Nukilia:
I wonder how terrible the lives of citizens would look like if Nigeria becomes an Islamic nation

So terrible that everybody will be so DRUNK of Alcohol and so drunk that they will be dragging their faces on the floor. That is how terrible it will become.

Usury will become the other of the day.
Women will be walking naked everywhere.
Brothels will be built in all corners.
There will be no more charity to the poor.
The rich will so deny the poor their privileges by stealing from them and when caught they will be celebrated by making them ministers, governors and e.t.c instead cutting off one of their arms so that when the come out to campaign to be voted for, flinging their hands in the air. A cut off arm tells us he is a thief. But since it is an Islamic Nation stealing will be permitted.
Men will be marrying men and women marrying women. There will be gambling every where. Ashawo and beer parlor will be uncountable. People will be celebrated when the commit fornication, adultery, beastiality, incest, necrophalia.......................... oh what a terrible Islamic state it will be.
Nukilia have you read the book COMMON GROUND BETWEEN ISLAM AND BUDDHISM?! You need to read that book for insights its a book ceritified by the fourteenth Da lai lama of Buddhism himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by lereinter(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2017
see as florence open hand

same florence organise christian women prayer
but typical of ibadan

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by nawtyme: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by Kemperor: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Islamic laws don't affect the rich people but only the poor people...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral by bs81(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Who forced her to masalasi and why, that lady looked uninterested in whatever was going on in that building.
u just spoke my mind. it seems d girl was forced to the mosque.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / No Bakassi Boys In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.