Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (24495 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / The Funniest Thing That I Have Seen Today / Seyi Blow Drying Tacha’s Hair Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen Today [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
A new spelling/definition of women by feminists. This makes me wonder if the basis of feminism is to hate/despise everything remotely male or to advance the welfare and opportunities of women or perhaps a mixture of both.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Very funny sad angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Fadiga24(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
This people want to kill us grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by SenhorSean(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
angry
NoFavors:
Very funny sad angry
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Sleekydee(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
if that's how they spell women, how do they spell woman

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sleekydee:
womin

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by izaray(f): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Their plan is going to fail them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
angry
It's the funniest thing I've seen/read all year sad sad so funny I forgot to laugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Get off my thread angry
NoFavors:
It's the funniest thing I've seen/read all year sad sad so funny I forgot to laugh
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Tallesty1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Feminists are upcoming mad people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
FUçk off my thread angry
Attitude as usual
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by AlexCk: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lol,
Like seriously?.

That kind of feminism breeds hate.

Pretty sure that not the purpose of feminism(equal rights i presume)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
angry
∆Let them continue with their feminism ∆
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by kennybelle: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sleekydee:

'Womyn' is d singular word as with woman, while 'womynwymyn' is plural as with women.

This is strange!
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Fadiga24(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lalasticlala angry
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please someone should tag all the feminists of Nairaland so they can explain the rationale behind this.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by youngreezy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
d joke funny Sha..
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Feminism have about 100 definitions these days.

We have the extremists; who are mainly bitter ladies looking for who to convert to lesbians

We have the moderates; who are the hard working ladies looking for a better society for the female gender. These set of ladies don't hate men and are not bitter

We have follow-follow feminist; Mainly on social media like nairaland. These set of ladies don't have a mind of their own, but follow the latest trend and feminism seems to be one

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by BluntBoy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
A new spelling/definition of women by feminists. This makes me wonder if the basis of feminism is to hate/despise everything remotely male or to advance the welfare and opportunities of women or perhaps a mixture of both.

What is funny there, for heaven's sake?

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lol I don’t expect you to understand
BluntBoy:

What is funny there, for heaven's sake?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Gofwane(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
izaray:
Their plan is going to fail them grin
aren't you one of them??
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by BluntBoy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Lol I don’t expect you to understand

You have however created a good thread. All these misguided feminists are taking it too far. I have many of them as friends on Facebook. Those ones are just simply filled with hate for men.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Please someone should tag all the feminists of Nairaland so they can explain the rationale behind this.

Dimples129 Pocohantas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Synzu:

Dimples129 Poco hantas grin

I'm not a feminist, when people tag me one...I am short of the perfect adjective to qualify them. That said, any bunch of men-hating women can claim to be feminist, it doesn't make them one [or liberal ones at least].

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm not a feminist, when people tag me one...I am short of the perfect adjective to qualify them. That said, any bunch of men-hating women can claim to be feminist, it doesn't make them one.
see how u switched allegiance

I always knew that u weren't, u were just doing it to annoy people, no be only perfect adjective, u claimed it when it favoured ur online desires, at least ur fellow warriors will see this and discard u grin

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by izaray(f): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
wink
Gofwane:
aren't you one of them??
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm not a feminist, when people tag me one...I am short of the perfect adjective to qualify them. That said, any bunch of men-hating women can claim to be feminist, it doesn't make them one.

Is there a license or a permit one must obtain in order to be conferred the title "feminist" or is just good old word-of-mouth? If these man-haters say they are feminists then that's what they are. In fact, "feminism" is just another word for "let's usurp power from the men because hate them and we feel cheated".

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by izaray(f): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
biacan come and see oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
see how u switched allegiance

I always knew that u weren't, u were just doing it to annoy people, no be only perfect adjective, u claimed it when it favoured ur online desires, at least ur fellow warriors will see this and discard u grin

I have never claimed to be one.
I have always stated I am not one. People just kept dashing me the title and at a point, I got tired of correcting all...but I have times without number, stated I am not one. There is nothing wrong with the cause, the liberal and true cause...but I just don't like tags. I don't like the Nigerian misguided definition of it too.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Ranchhoddas: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Synzu:

Is there a license or a permit one must obtain in order to be conferred the title "feminist" or is just good old word-of-mouth? If these man-haters say they are feminists then that's what they are. In fact, "feminism" is just another word for "let's usurp power from the men because hate them and we feel cheated".

Men hating should be misandry and I particularly do not hate men, responsible men if I must add.

LOL, you know some people must take things to the extreme. It's not just feminist alone, it's human nature. The radical ones are the ones that wouldn't mind annihilating men, those ones are not okay. Igore them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Women Lose Interest And How To Keep Her Interested / Things To Know Before Dating African Men / These Caribbeans Hate Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.