Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Official Engagement Photos Are So Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Official Engagement Photos Are So Beautiful (746 Views)

It's Real! The Worst Engagement Photos I Have Ever Seen . / Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Official Engagement Photos Are So Beautiful by samueldloverboy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Official photographs of Prince Harry and his fiancee, Meghan Markle, taken by the fashion and celebrity photographer Alexi Lubomirski, have been released by Kensington Palace to mark the couple’s engagement.

One is a black and white portrait showing them in an intimate embrace, and the other is a more formal portrait of them sitting together holding hands.

The 33-year-old prince and his bride-to-be announced their engagement on 27 November and they are set to marry at St George’s Chapel, Windsor, on 19 May.

Markle, 36, an American actor best known for her role in the legal drama Suits, displays her engagement ring in both studies. The ring was designed by Harry.

To See More Photos Kindly Click On This Link http://www.gistb.com.ng/2017/12/prince-harry-and-meghan-markles.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Official Engagement Photos Are So Beautiful by Foodforthought: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Okay
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Official Engagement Photos Are So Beautiful by habsydiamond(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
The suits lady....congrats...prince don collect Mike wife...ogaaoooo
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Official Engagement Photos Are So Beautiful by Burgerlomo: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Congratulations to both of them

(1) (Reply)

10 Year Old Rich Boy Dating 22-year-old Famous Pretty Model Buys Her iPhone X / British Sex Doll Brothel Allows Free Testing Before Customers Pay For Full Servi / Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.