Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With (745 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by chinawapz(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
It is something that annoy me in most time. Whenever they see or meet with a lady, the next thing is I love you! This attitude is crazy, this doesn't stop here. they won't still stop to woo another lady that cross their lane. In my research I find out that most of this guys will get a girlfriend. Yet they will still continue wooing all ladies that they see.
Why?
Re: Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

So, is normal for Nigerian men to say I LOVE YOU to every woman they woo?

Habaaa! Oya abeeeg, shift a little bit and let me faint...
Re: Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by chinawapz(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

So, is normal for Nigerian men to say I LOVE YOU to every woman they woo?
Habaaa! Oya abeeeg, shift a little bit and let me faint...
You don't understand my context....read again
Re: Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
chinawapz:

You don't understand my context....read again

No! Ur the one who don't understand me...

Abeeeg, shift na! Lemme faint ooo...
Re: Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by LessNoise: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Is it every time you play bet9ja you hit?
Re: Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by chinawapz(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

No! Ur the one who don't understand me...

Abeeeg, shift na! Lemme faint ooo...
Am not saying it is normal. but I want to know the reason why guys are doing that crazy attitude
Re: Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
It is jobless buffoons that don't know what they want in a woman that would woo every lady they see to me those men at prostitutes.
Re: Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
Most women are just specimen for experiment, you remember biology, but unlike onions,tilapia, grasshopper etc they need to give their consent to carry out our experience unless it is rape
Re: Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
chinawapz:

Am not saying it is normal. but I want to know the reason why guys are doing that crazy attitude

Coz it's free sha. U know, a lot of women when they heard the word I LOVE YOU they felt that their heart was being poked & also their NUNU... lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by chinawapz(m): 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Coz it's free sha. U know, a lot of women when they heard the word I LOVE YOU they felt that their heart was being poked & also their NUNU... lipsrsealed

Nawa ooo
Re: Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by Stevengerd(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
LessNoise:
Is it every time you play bet9ja you hit?
Tell them sumtin bro!
Re: Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by coolestofall(m): 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is jobless buffoons that don't know what they want in a woman that would woo every lady they see to me those men at prostitutes.
Aunty has taken it personal, but e never reach like dat na.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Guys Always Woo Any Lady They Met With by marvin904(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
all nigerian men are single same as women..
na so we see am undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

How NEPA Will Destroy Your Relationship / Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Will Get Cash Prize From Me / How To Attract More Girls To Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.