Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (98377 Views)

Area Guys Scectrely Video Pastor Caught Giving Married Woman Hot Døggy In Church / Little Things That Make A Woman Hot / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by UbanmeUdie: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

The white man's country is no man's land.

Anything can happen!
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Osucoward: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
KushyKush:
I hate white women for just one reason.

Them no dey get yansh. Like how the hell am I suppose to fück you from behind if you've got no ass I can grab and squeeze? angry

How am I suppose to her the "pah, pah, pah, pah, pah" sound during sex if you've got no ass?

Everything is just bony. Nah... This can't work angry

Your life goal is to yansh a white woman abi?
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by cathodekazim: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by lobell: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
This one is big and different!

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by enemyofprogress: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
I trust ajepako,she go soon order for the iro and buba of this thing. Bush girl to the core
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Samusu(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
dippleee1:

Idiot rapist go and rape her na, thats only what your little empty brain can decode
Ode
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by SIaye: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
KushyKush:

Them no dey get yansh. Like how the hell am I suppose to fück you from behind if you've got no ass I can grab and squeeze? angry

How am I suppose to her the "pah, pah, pah, pah, pah" sound during sex if you've got no ass?

Guy just shut up, what you are saying is rubbish. Failed nwamaikpe wanna be.

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Odani: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Fweshspice:
Nonsense..! If person rape this one nw, na she find trouble

So u b rapist

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by dippleee1: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Samusu:

Ode

bloody uncultured idiot

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
spartan117:

Where?
You wan hear from my mouth? God forbid. Ask Osun State people, they will tell you
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Pinkybush: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Try this in naija, the next minute you'll see urself in prison
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Antichristus: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Fweshspice:

Nah! the guy would cool his feet in jail and be on sex offender register. Won't work in a professional capacity for life. Morale of the story: avoid the palm oil stall in your most befitting white attire.

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Fweshspice:

It doesn't matter how a woman dresses. It's no excuse for rape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Antichristus:

Nah! the guy would cool his feet in jail and be on sex offender register. Won't work in a professional capacity for life. Morale of the story: avoid the palm oil stall in your most befitting white attire.

Add "deported and banned from re-entry" after getting released from jail grin. People need to understand, it doesn't matter how a woman dresses. It doesn't justify rape

3 Likes

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Antichristus: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Imarnuel04:

Add "deported and banned from re-entry" after getting released from jail grin. People need to understand, it doesn't matter how a woman dresses. It doesn't justify rape

That's right. Thanks for the addition. In fact, if you happen to be a Naija, maximum sentence is rest assured.
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Nasir123(m): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
KushyKush:

Lol!
Don't forget to take your medication pls.
Just an advice.
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Phoniex23: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wadawada...
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Nasir123(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lol!
I like this,funny!

Those of you shouting attention sicker,what else do you gat?
Just allow her to live her life as guaranteed by the law. At least she was not nicked.
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Nasir123(m): 11:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Fweshspice:

For goodness sake,what type of comment is this?
Is rape the duty of anyone?

Gushhh!

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Nasir123(m): 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
haywhy1026:
She does not need to prove to anybody that shes wearing any piece of clothing down there...Men are captivated by what they can see....so she is naked in our minds

I believe if we wear a tree this clothing your mojo will still show.
Right?
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
i saw a fully nude woman in Brixton the other day. You go just carry ya eye nonii
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Frankenstein90(m): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Why's the pant hott
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by millionboi2: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
dollyjoy:
If na Nigeria now,the kind harassment she for face especially from old women.
aha

If she seduce ur husband u go like m?

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by NifemiKolade(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
I got confused for some seconds
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by DaySpringer: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2017
Make Sars catch this one First...
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by uvalued(m): 1:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Aonkuuse:
hmm you will see our naija girls with these pants soon

True talk make I slap all this attention seeking gals who go follow her to find type of pants to draw attention on themselves slap!

Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by Sike(m): 1:28am On Dec 22, 2017
benedictnsi:
Am I d only one who still thinks there is no pant?
me too
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by biggy26: 2:04am On Dec 22, 2017
KushyKush:

How am I suppose to hear the "pah, pah, pah, pah, pah" sound during sex if you've got no ass?

I see u lack experience.
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by biggy26: 2:06am On Dec 22, 2017
If SARS catch her.....hmm!
Re: Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England by theo1477(m): 2:34am On Dec 22, 2017
Aonkuuse:
hmm you will see our naija girls with these pants soon

That they have started or it already in the system

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked SEX Tape Of South African High School Students Goes Viral(photos+video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.