Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday (6746 Views)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by HeWrites(m): 2:51am On Dec 22, 2017
A beautiful lady celebrated her birthday for her Twitter followers by sharing photos of her in her birthday suit.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Ebios(m): 3:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Women are now very cheap.
Shame unto una

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by odiereke(m): 3:45am On Dec 22, 2017
This is very very unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 22, 2017
welldone.U have successfully devalued yaself and communicated to the world u are worthless. smiley with this self objectifing post

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Gofwane(m): 4:04am On Dec 22, 2017
Cool pictures grin

With the way girls are going nakid these remaining few days of 2017, that means 2018 go worse be that.
God knows, i will be the happiest man on earth the day women decide to start walking nakid on the streets with nothing but their handbag and high heeled shoes grin

I just loff the female body, especially the slay Queen types. it is very medicinal to my eyes cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Oye0404(m): 4:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Its her birthday, she was born naked obviously so she's going nude to reflect d way she was born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Smellymouth: 5:10am On Dec 22, 2017
Biko; this sharing of nakked breazt photos must continue in 2018 oo..

Ma shoribu... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by goldman777: 5:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Celebration of another year being an older hoe undecided
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Sturmbannfuhrer: 5:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Anybody going to prayer mountain this December? Please ask God is why there is so much whoring in the land. This is getting way out of hand. angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by ibkkk(f): 6:00am On Dec 22, 2017
What's this
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Godwinfury(m): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2017
With the way this ish is going so, it's like Satan don dey use style beg *U know who* small small, hence we r going back to the garden of Eden....
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by tstx(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2017
That is not her skin... its a birthday suit
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Gofwane:
Cool pictures grin

With the way girls are going nakid these remaining few days of 2017, that means 2018 go worse be that.
God knows, i will be the happiest man on earth the day women decide to start walking nakid on the streets with nothing but their handbag and high heeled shoes grin

I just loff the female body, especially the slay Queen types. it is very medicinal to my eyes cheesy
the day that happens, is the day public nudity is normalized and done by alll grin that means seeing dangling penis wink enjoy

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2017
Looks facially like Sinaj.
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Sammypedro18(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Her handle is there eh?? I'm off to twitter!!! wink
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Deckline(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2017
shocked Funke!!!
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Deckline(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:
Cattarh dey your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by lovely17(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Hot Hot
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2017
me am not understanding dis ooo wat d propose 4 dis now
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Saintsammurai(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
welldone.U have successfully devalued yaself and communicated to the world u are worthless. smiley with this self objectifing post
Bye
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by sinaj(f): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2017
Deckline:

Cattarh dey your eyes.
no b small catarrh grin
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by sinaj(f): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:
u for kuku say na me na
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by BluntBoy(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2017
sinaj:
no b small catarrh grin
angry
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by makydebbie(f): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Can I say I see nothing wrong going nude for a birthday shoot?

What's wrong may be posting it, but honestly it's her life, her body, her account, her business.
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2017
oga Hewrites na my favourite blogger here

he rarely censors the naked pics these shameless worthless piece of testicles post

#say_no_to_censoring_naked_pics_of_hoes
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by QuietHammer(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Can I say I see nothing wrong going nude for a birthday shoot?

What's wrong may be posting it, but honestly it's her life, her body, her account, her business.
Therefore we should allow morality be shattered, tattered, battered and tattooed by minding our business. Very brilliant.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by ashewoboy(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2017
look at that pvssy. the pvssy be like makkydebbie own.
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by DIKEnaWAR: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2017
With her birthday breaast.
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by makydebbie(f): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2017
QuietHammer:

Therefore we should allow morality be shattered, tattered, battered and tattooed by minding our business. Very brilliant.
The reason for my healthy life is because I don't kill myself over peoples issues, I'm busy minding and solving mine.

What's my business if someone decides to do nude photo shoot? In this 21st century when our morality is already questioned?
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by QuietHammer(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
The reason for my healthy life is because I don't kill myself over peoples issues, I'm busy minding and solving mine.

What's my business if someone decides to do nude photo shoot? In this 21st century when our morality is already questioned?
The least we can do to salvage our morality is to speak against immorality such as the OP. Well, we all can't be optimistic about this

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Alwaysking: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2017
She's a disgrace to womanhood, a total disgrace. in fact I spit on her grave.
Re: Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Lalas247(f): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2017
tstx:
That is not her skin... its a birthday suit
undecided smfa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Open It For You / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.